Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Gillian stepped out of her apartment and almost bumped into a young man who looked about 18, a few years younger than her, walking by in the hall.

“Oh, shit!” she cried out. “I’m so sorry!”

“No problem,” the guy said, smiling at her and looking expectant.

Gillian thought she recognized him. “Um, you’re staying with Eliza next door, right?” That was her mousy brunette neighbor, about this guy’s age, perpetually single until a few days ago, and she knew that skinny girl was having crazy amounts of sex with this dude due to how loud she had been, her howls of pleasure piercing the wall separating their apartments the last few days and nights.

“Yeah ... I’m John,” the man held out his hand.

As Gillian took it, her nose itched and she gave it a sniff. Her initial assessment of this average brown-haired guy was that even Eliza was too pretty for him, but then her outlook changed as the pheromones she had just inhaled insinuated themselves into her brain. This guy was hot! “Gillian,” she responded breathlessly.

John looked down at her hand, still in his, and gave it a squeeze. “Eliza’s out for a few hours, Gillian. I was just going to wait in her apartment until she got back, but... ?”

She smiled at him. “Well, you don’t have to just sit there, John! Why don’t you come in and I’ll make you some coffee, or tea?” Gillian thought that there was something she was supposed to be doing ... wasn’t that why she was leaving her apartment?

“Sounds like a plan,” John responded, beaming.

As he followed the blonde with the hourglass figure into her apartment, John gave himself a mental fist pump. He had noticed the gorgeous neighbor the other day and had tracked when she left for work. Today, he had “accidentally” been right in her way at that time, and as luck would have it, the woman was fertile, primed and ready for his pheromones to do their thing on her brain and body.

While Gillian was making some tea, John came up from behind and pressed his lips to the back of her neck as his hands found her breasts. “Maybe we can just skip that?” he whispered to her sexily.

Gillian was overwhelmed from the sensation of John’s warm body pressed up against her from behind, and her nipples were so hard! She was having trouble thinking. “Oh God...” she moaned.

Soon, her bra was pulled up and John’s hot hands were upon her C-cup breasts. She leaned back and kissed him passionately. She had never done anything like this before, getting intimate with a man she had just met!

Her pheromone-addled mind skipped a bit of time and she found herself laying back on her bed, her shirt off, as John pulled off her work slacks, her panties coming along for the ride. Why had she been wearing her work slacks, she wondered?

John, also naked now, leapt upon her.

“Oof!” she huffed as her breath was knocked from her. She felt his hard cock poking at her pussy, and reached down to help it penetrate her. She was so wet that it slipped right in. “Aah...” she moaned. It had been a couple of months since she last had sex ... she had missed it.

John’s cock was only of average size, but to her vagina it felt perfect. Once he managed to push himself all the way in, he pulled back and thrust in hard.

“Yes!” she moaned. “Oh, give it to me, John!”

And he did. It had been a few years since John’s ability had manifested, and he had had a lot of sex since. He made sure that Gillian had a couple of orgasms before he sped up to approach his own.

Gillian knew John was going to cum. There was something ... something important she needed to remember, but her brain wasn’t letting her concentrate on it. It was telling her that she needed what was coming; needed it bad. “Oh God ... oh Goddd...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.