Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 82: Show And Tell

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 82: Show And Tell - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday, April 10, 1982 (continued)

 

We got to Jasmine’s house and parked. Jasmine was out before I could even come around. “Come on!” We headed in. The house was quiet, something I’d gotten used to. I wasn’t quite sure what Sam’s role was, but it was pretty clear she was with us.

We moved to Jasmine’s bedroom, where she pulled me into a deep kiss. I hugged her, giving her ass a squeeze. She responded with an eager moan.

She broke the kiss after a bit. “Sam’s turn.” Sam blushed but scooted over and looped her arms around my neck, looking up. We tentatively kissed, not too deeply.

Smack! I was pretty sure that was Jasmine’s hand and Sam’s ass. She jumped and wiggled. “A real kiss!”

Her lips parted, my lips parted, and I moved my hand to her ass. She melted into my arms, moaning loudly, kissing much more hungrily. If she had the least question whether I liked her, I’m pretty sure the part of me that was pressing against her clarified that.

Our lips separated. “W ... wow. Oh ... wow. That was ... damn!”

Jasmine grinned. “So, boyfriend. Sam says she wants to wait until June.”

“I’m reconsidering!” Sam giggled, blushing a bit.

“You want to,” Jasmine said.

“We talked about it, and you did,” I added.

Sam whined a little. “Hrmph. I do want to! But I don’t want to, too!”

“Patience. Waiting doesn’t mean nothing, “ Jasmine said

“Good!”

“However!” Jasmine said with a grin. “Sam and I talked, and we’d already agreed that waiting can include watching. If that’s okay with you, Steve.”

“It’s okay with me, if you want to, Sam.”

“Oh my god, do I! I really do!” She was redder at that, flashing between wildly eager and very shy. I agreed with Jasmine. And Sam, really, too. Waiting would be for the best for Sam, as long as it wasn’t too long. I wasn’t entirely sure she’d make it to June. That’d be okay. And of course, as Jasmine had said, it wasn’t all or nothing. We could wait on some things, but do others. After all, Jasmine and I had worked our way through the bases.

I caressed Sam’s cheek a bit. “What are you thinking?”

“I um ... you ... um.”

“Did you want to help Steve undress?” Jasmine said, warmly.

She nodded. Firmly.

“I’m more than good with that.”

Her hands moved to unbutton my shirt. Then she fumbled with my belt, and the zipper. Figured out that my shoes were an issue, got rid of those, then my pants. Then realized there were more buttons, got those removed, and got my shirt off. “Wow!” Her eyes flicked between my face, chest, and underwear.

“You can do the rest,” Jasmine said.

She bit her lip, then tugged my underwear down. When my cock popped out, she gasped, loudly. “Wow! Oh ... I ... wow! Is ... would it... how?”

“It’ll fit,” Jasmine said, giggling. “Don’t worry.”

“It’s beautiful,” Sam breathed, softly. “Wow!”

“No touching, not this time. Next time.”

“Y ... yes. I’ll wait. I ... I like ... that.” She scooted back into Jasmine’s basket chair, watching eagerly.

I stepped forward and undressed Jasmine. Sam watched, but didn’t seem as wide-eyed. I was guessing this wasn’t the first time she’d seen Jasmine naked.

Jasmine dropped to her knees the instant she was fully naked and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Sam gasped. “Oh my god! Wow!”

She started bobbing her head. I gently ran my fingers over her hair as she bobbed her head. “J ... Jasmine ... won’t last ... long ... at all.”

“I don’t want you to.”

She wiggled her tongue. “After you cum, I’m going to go kiss Sam.”

Sam turned red and shivered. That pretty much did me in; I shuddered. “Now!”

Jasmine lick-licked and sucked; I shuddered and exploded, moaning deeply.

Once I was done, she rose, opened her mouth, showing me she hadn’t swallowed, then went and kissed Sam. Sam’s eyes went wide. “M ... mm ... mmph!” She tensed, but then relaxed, arms going around Jasmine and kissing hungrily.

After they broke the kiss, Jasmine giggled. “So?”

“So ... uh ... girls taste a lot better. But ... it’s fine ... and it’s so hot. I’m ... now I can’t think of anything other than getting it in my mouth um ... directly!”

“Soon. Not tonight.”

“I know! I ... are you going to...?”

“Fuck? We are.”

“Oh my god!”

“But, first...”

Jasmine stretched out on her back. She waved me over, and I started by blowing over her pussy.

“Oh!”

I started licking, softly, hands moving to caress her thighs.

“Oh! Oh! That’s so hot!” Sam moaned out.

I looked over to Sam, giving her a smile, before diving back in. Jasmine felt like she wasn’t holding back any more than I had, if the bucking and squirming and moaning meant anything. I very carefully nipped and nibbled at her lips. “Ooo ... a ... aghhh ... I ... wha ... NGGGAHHHHHHHDDDDDDD!”

Sam arched at the same time. Her hands were still visible; I thought she’d managed an orgasm anyway.

I didn’t let up, licking and nibbling my way until she’d cum pretty hard a second time.

“S ... stop ... Steve ... I need my strength!”

I chuckled softly and let up.

“Go kiss Sam.”

I grinned and rose, going over. Her eyes were glued to my cock, which was — of course — hard again. Finally she looked up. Then she giggled. “You must feel like girls do when guys talk to their tits.”

“You weren’t talking to it.”

“Yet!”

I leaned down and kissed her gently. Okay, I started gently. That lasted seconds before her arms were around me and her tongue was dueling with mine.

When she broke the kiss, she looked up to me. “Do you like doing that? I ... I know some guys, um ... don’t.”

“I think they’re idiots. I very much like it.” That got another pretty loud moan. “I don’t understand what’s not to like.”

“Me neither,” she giggled.

“Okay, enough kissing.”

I went back to the bed. Jasmine patted it. “Lie back.” I did. Jasmine moved over me.

Sam’s eyes were really, really big. “Aren’t ... isn’t ... he...”

Jasmine smiled. “I’m protected and we’re tested. You’ll need to. We don’t.”

“Oh my god!”

She moved over me, sliding her pussy against my cock, then slipping down, engulfing me. I was still not going to last long. As she was sliding down, Jasmine arghed and groaned out something that sounded a lot like an orgasm.

When I looked back at Sam, she had a leg cocked over the edge of the chair, her skirt was hiked up, and a hand had vanished into her panties. Her eyes were locked on us. “H ... how ... how does it ... f ... feel?”

Jasmine moaned loudly. “So good! So full ... so warm ... so ... it’s just ... it’s ... unnggghhHHGGAAWWDDDD!”

Under the circumstances ... no, I wasn’t going to hold out. “AAhhh god, Jasmine!!!”

“Yessssssssssss!”

I pressed up, exploding into her. “GGAAIIIEEEEEEE!” she cried, tossing her head.

Sam arched and joined us a couple seconds later. “Ohhh myy godddddddDDDDDD!”

Jasmine collapsed forward into my arms. I hugged her and caressed her back and ass, warmly. When her eyes flickered open, they found mine, looking up. “I love you, Jasmine.”

She shuddered and kissed me, deeply. “Oh ... oh ... oh, I love you!”

We snuggled for maybe five minutes. Then she sighed, happily, and gave me a wink. “Stay put, for now.” She rolled over to the side. “Sam, honey?”

“J ... Jasmine?”

“Steve came in my pussy.”

“I ... y ... yes.”

Jasmine kept looking at Sam. “You’ve tasted it before.” Sam nodded, squirming, eyes huge. “You can taste it again. If you want.”

“I ... he ... it ... you mean?”

“If you want.”

Sam appeared to fly out of the chair and in seconds her mouth was attached to Jasmine’s pussy, eating her. Jasmine played with her hair as Sam ate. They both came at least twice, loudly. I guess it ran in the family? Lexi and Sam could have some interesting conversations.

When Sam lifted her mouth, it was to get pulled into a kiss by Jasmine. A very wet, sloppy, hungry kiss.

Jasmine giggled. “Did you like that?”

“Uh huh. I really, really liked that!”

“Your sister likes it, too.”

“She ... you ... did you?”

“We did.”

“Oh my god!”

“Back to your chair, honey. Steve can manage once more, I think, and we’re going to give you a different show.”

“Oh!” She scooted back. This time, her panties hit the floor and she gave me a very good look at her pussy. Shaved, soaked, lovely. She knew exactly what I was looking at and, though blushing, it was obviously a turn-on. She bit her lip, then spoke softly. “You’re the first, uh ... boy. Do you like it?”

“It’s lovely. You’re lovely. Everything about you is lovely.”

She sniffled. “Oh! That was so sweet!”

Jasmine grinned. “Show her how big and strong you are, my love.”

I moved over her, teased her lips a little, then slid in. “Fast and hard. No holding back. Pound me into the mattress.”

I grinned and grabbed her hands, holding her down. She and Sam vied for deepest moan. I think Jasmine won by a tiny margin. I started taking her, fast, hard, just the way she’d asked. It wasn’t our usual pattern, but this was hardly our usual night. Jasmine was tossing her head and babbling in just a few strokes. Sam had gotten her shirt and bra off, keeping just her skirt bunched at her waist. Her hands were busy playing with her pussy and squeezing her boobs. Both of them came a couple times.

I think, overall, this might be the shortest time I’d ever held out. The situation was just too hot, and Jasmine was encouraging me to not even try. So, before long, I growled out, “Jasmine! Now!” Then I pressed down and burst into her, cumming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.