Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 68: Anniversaries

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 68: Anniversaries - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Wednesday, March 17, 1982

 

We woke to sunlight sneaking in through the curtain. A quick check of the clock told me it was 7am. Angie shook her head a bit, swirling blond hair over my face. “Morning, big brother.”

“Morning, little sis.”

“We need a shower. We skipped, last night.”

“No objection at all.”

“Like you would ever object.”

“I would if it was at home and Mom or Dad was there.”

“Point. When we have a shower to ourselves.”

“Never going to object.”

“Nuh uh. Me neither.”


Clean-up accomplished, breakfast accomplished, packed and checked out, we hit the road around 9:30am for yet another little piece of history. Johnson City isn’t far from Fredericksburg and, as the name implies, is where you’ll find the boyhood home of Lyndon Baines Johnson, 36th President of the United States. The town is named after his great-uncle, but it’s in the family, right?

Close by is the LBJ Ranch, home of the Texas White House, where Johnson spent a considerable amount of time during his Presidency.

Neither has all that much to see and do, but they’re interesting and worth a visit, if you’re already in the area, and we were.

We had lunch at a small barbecue joint in Johnson City. We all liked it and felt that it was good, but not up to the greats (not that I’d been to any of the greats, this go-round). We all enjoyed it, and managed to not make a mess of ourselves.

From there, Dad put Angie back in charge of the car. Mom questioned the wisdom of this decision, or at least that’s how I interpreted her face, as we progressed further and further into San Antonio. Angie, however, was a veteran at navigating traffic and did just fine.

We pulled up to the Hilton Palacio del Rio around 3:30pm. Not by coincidence, it’s right next to the HemisFair area, site of the 1968 World’s Fair. While many of the original buildings are long gone, some were still in use today, and some still would be almost forty years after that. San Antonio’s famous River Walk was expanded for the Fair, and they built the Hilton for it. It’s architecturally interesting, made up of hundreds of pre-assembled room units they’d lifted into place.

Once we got settled, Dad and Mom opted for a nap, and we decided swimming would be fun. We set a meeting time of 6:30pm for dinner. Changing into our suits included a lot of ogling, of course. We swam for a couple hours, went upstairs, stripped, showered, and got dressed. We headed downstairs per the plan and hung out in the lobby until Mom and Dad appeared. Angie nudged me. “Nap. Yeah. Right.”

“Not sure I needed that pointed out.”

“Hey, I love that they’re in love.”

“Put that way, who could disagree?”

They came over, we got up, and everyone agreed on Mexican, something Mom and Dad were increasingly willing to experiment with. I figured we’d hit another battle if I tried something even more exotic — Indian, say — but I also knew that they were enjoying expanding their palates.

We took the River Walk to and from the restaurant, watching all the tourists, who were no doubt also watching us. Many people who aren’t from Texas don’t realize what a major tourist destination San Antonio is, particularly from tourists across Latin America for whom the Spanish-friendly culture is a major draw.

Befitting that, the restaurant had a broad menu calculated to appeal to as many demographics as possible. It was crowded, noisy, and fun. Nothing to write home about in terms of food, but not bad either. I would eat there again, but I could think of a dozen Mexican restaurants I’d prefer. Some of them even existed in 1982.


We strolled back to the hotel, taking our time, and weren’t back until nearly 9pm. Mom and Dad were yawning as we got back. “Okay, kids,” Dad said. “Decision time. Tomorrow we’re eating over at the Tower of the Americas, but the day is open. There are some good museums, there’s the Alamo, or maybe the zoo.”

Angie and I looked at each other and wordlessly agreed. “Zoo!” we said together.

“So quickly?” Mom asked.

Angie said, “We haven’t done a zoo trip as a family, ever. New is better!” I nodded agreement. That was my feeling, too.

“Zoo it is! Meet at 8:30am for breakfast?”

“Sounds good to me!”

“Me, too!”

Mom yawned, then Dad followed her. We all got in the elevator, riding up to our floor, and leaving Mom and Dad at their room. “Night, kids!” Mom said with another yawn. “Sleep well! See you in the morning!”

“Night, Mom and Dad!” we both said.

We hit our room and Angie immediately began stripping. That seemed like a good idea, so I followed.

“We have been behaving too well. I want to change that. Bluntly, I’m horny!”

“As with many things, no argument here. What do you want to do?”

“Get all snuggly and help each other. I like your fingers on me and I love stroking you.”

I pulled her into a hug. “Then that’s what we’ll do. You know I love it.”

She pressed in, looking up. “I want to ... but we can’t.”

“We can’t. A long time to go on that.”

“It’ll happen.”

“It will.”

She broke out of the hug, tugged me to the bed, had me lie back, then snuggled in, head against my shoulder, legs hooked outside mine. “Take care of me, big brother.”

I leaned down and kissed her, softly, warmly. And carefully; we both knew down that path lay potential disaster.

One hand found her boobs and started caressing, one hand found her pussy and started playing. She was already damp and getting wetter as my fingers played, both dipping in and teasing her clit. I could feel that she was on a hair trigger; a pinch of her nipple and she tipped over. “OOOohhhh ggawwww!”

I didn’t let up; I knew that was only the beginning for her. A bit more pressure on her clit and a little strumming produced “oohhhh ... oh God! Oh Steveeeeeeeee!” She was shaking and gasping. I grinned to myself and increased the pacing just as she started coming down. “I ... wha ... it ... I...”

Then my fingers scooted up and caressed her throat. That did it. “Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!” She writhed, turning and kissing me frantically.

When she came down, she blushed a bit, but not badly. “I don’t know why that...”

“And you don’t have to know why. We both know it does. That’s more than enough.” I licked my fingers off, winking.

“Still got it?” she grinned, impishly.

“Still very, very tasty.”

“My turn!” She grinned, scooting over to the side, running her fingers over her pussy, wetting them, then moving to caress my cock, prompting a gasp. “This thing has been poking me in the back. I think it wants attention!”

“You know it does.”

She caressed, squeezed, stroked. Between what we’d just done, what her hand was doing, and that it was her hand doing it, well... “Soon ... very soon ... Angie...”

With that I exploded onto her hand and my chest. She kept going until I’d finished, then grinned and licked at her fingers.

“Okay, shower time!”

We managed — barely — to avoid starting anything more in the shower. She dressed in her camisole and panties, I pulled on boxers. We hit the lights on the way to bed, then settled in, snuggling and stroking each other.

“I love you, big brother.”

“I love you, little sis.”

“I was hoping we’d do this yesterday.”

“I’m sorry I messed it up.”

“Shh. Don’t be. Yesterday was important; you didn’t mess it up. You being you is never ‘messing something up.’”

“Okay. I feel all better. I think I could do the same thing with only half the angst. Maybe less.”

“It’s funny. UH doesn’t get me that way, even if we’re near somewhere I had classes. The apartment building ... that does. But we aren’t going that close to it.”

“Some of it might be time. You had, what, five or six years? That’s a lot, but I had almost thirty if you add up the pieces. And a lot more has changed.”

She nodded. “Yeah, I can see that making a big difference.”

“Anyway, I’m glad I know to watch out for that. Purdue might trigger that, maybe, and I know we’re going there. But it’s so much farther in the past, it probably won’t. Most of the Austin thing was that it was places I’d been just a couple years ago. In the weird sense of ‘a couple years ago’, anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.