Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 46: Lexicology

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46: Lexicology - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sunday, January 24, 1982 (continued)

 

I arrived at Jasmine’s twenty minutes later. No, I didn’t speed. All things in their own time.

Okay, maybe I sped just a little. Everyone speeds along the freeway service road. Everyone.

Jasmine greeted me at the door with a hug. “Hi, Steve!”

“Hi, Jasmine!” I gave her a quick kiss, which she decided shouldn’t be so quick and needed to include a check on my tonsils.

No other family members were around as we crossed through the living room and headed to her bedroom. “They’re all out. Saves me from having to explain why Lexi, instead of me, is singing with you.”

I laughed. “And a trio?”

“Eh. They’ve heard that,” she smirked.

We walked back to her room, holding hands. Jasmine opened the door to reveal Lexi, who was sitting in Jasmine’s desk chair. She had on a light blue blouse, a beige skirt, and low heels.

Lexi hopped up when she saw the door open. “Hi!” In a flash she’d bounced over, hugged me, and was double-checking Jasmine’s tonsil inspection.

Jasmine laughed. “I think she’s happy to see you!”

“Mm mmhmm mmmpph!” Lexi agreed.

“I’ll leave you two alone for a while. I’ll be in the living room trying not to be too distracted.”

Lexi broke the kiss. “One of us will come get you. Later.”

Jasmine laughed. “I’m sure. Enjoy!” She headed out. Lexi took my hand and sat on the bed. I sat next to her, turned to look at her.

“You’re right. I set this up almost backwards compared to what I thought I wanted, and part of what I wanted was silly. Of course, it’s more likely to work with a guy I’ve got some connection to. I think ... well. I don’t know you as well as one of the other guys. I mean, as well as I knew him when I, um... knew him. Plus you and I have a better connection. And the other, I know you better and we have more of a connection. Also, if it’s awkward talking about other guys in this setting, I apologize. I just realized it might be bad.”

“I’ve had worse.”

“Oh?” she laughed.

“A girl got me naked and her first comment was ‘it’s kinda funny’.”

She giggled a lot at that. “Oh! Oh, I imagine that wouldn’t go well. Guys are sensitive, but even then, I mean, if I’d gotten naked for the first time and he looked at any part of me and said ‘it’s kinda funny’ I’m not sure I’d react well.”

“It worked out. In context her comment was amusing, but, yeah.”

“So ... I decided we should start out without Jasmine.”

“Obviously. I’d have been happy either way on that.”

“I know you would have. But I wanna see if one-on-one is good for me. Either way, I learn something, and Jasmine’s handy if what I learn is that I need her to come to the rescue.”

“That works. Also, Lexi? If you do, I won’t get upset or feel insulted or put down or whatever. Helping you sort things out is the idea. Jasmine, and the others, seem pretty satisfied, so, I won’t get my ego wrapped around the axle if what I can do doesn’t work for you.”

“That ... that helps. Thanks! I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t.”

“Good. Then ... kiss me.”

We did. A lot. Passionately. That’s all we did until Lexi grabbed one of my hands and moved it to her boob. Then pressed her boob to me. Then moved her hand to check my pants.

She broke the kiss, panting. “Damn! That was ... you’re a great kisser. And patient!”

“I used to say I’d never push a girl. Then a few girls taught me that some other girls build their entire approach around the idea that the guy will push. So now I’m trying to read things. But for you? I don’t think pushing is the right thing.”

“Yeah, no. That’s good. Except right now you can push a bit,” she giggled.

I started another kiss, this time using both hands. Squeezing, caressing, little pinches through what I was pretty sure was a bra as well as her blouse. She gasped at the pinch and kissed harder. Finally, she broke the kiss. “Okay. Okay. I um ... too much clothing!”

She started in on the buttons of my shirt; I started in on the buttons on her blouse. Shortly thereafter, both were on the floor. She had a lacy pink bra on. I reached around. “May I?”

“Sure!”

She giggled when she felt it loosen. “Hey! You’re better at undoing the catch than I am!”

I slipped it off. Her boobs were perfect for her. Very much like Nancy’s, pert and small and lovely. Tiny nipples on little areolae. I licked my lips as she blushed a bit.

“I know they’re not that big.”

“We talked about that. They’re perfect for you. And lovely.”

“You can...”

I leaned in, licked at one, swirled my tongue against her nipple. “Ah! Oh! Y ... you have alllll day to stop that!”

I laughed, switching breasts, my hand moving to the other. “Oh! Yesssssss.”

It was pretty clear she was getting aroused. The way she wiggled, the sounds she made, the scent I was picking up, all spoke to it. We kissed again, and then she giggled. “Still too many clothes!”

I rose, and she attacked my belt, then button, then zipper. Then realized my shoes had to come off. Laughing, we got my pants off. Her hand brushed over my hardness with a grin. Then she rose and kicked off her shoes. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She was wearing pink panties, matching her bra.

“You first!” she grinned, reaching forward to tug my underwear off. “Mmmmm!”

I laughed, then slid her panties off. She had a triangle of hair above her pussy, but her lips were bare. I licked my lips; she grinned. “I approve of your attitude!” I laughed and licked a bit more. “But, again, me first.”

She surprised me, moving to kneel and sucking my cock right into her mouth.

“Ahhh! O ... oh!”

Her lips pressed at me, tongue swirling. Eyes twinkling, looking up. Her hand around the base of my cock. Head bobbing up and down. I moaned, deeply.

Around my cock, she mumbled, “I know you won’t last long. Don’t try to.”

I ran my fingers over her hair. That got her moaning louder, which tripped me over. “N ... now!”

“MMMMmmmm.”

I came, spurting into her mouth, watching her eyes. She caught everything, grinned, and swallowed, then licked and sucked, making sure she’d gotten it all.

“Not bad. Not bad at all.”

I guided her up and kissed her. She molded herself to me, kissing right back. Then she giggled. “So far, so good. I loved that. Doing that for you, I mean.”

“I’d have to be an idiot to complain about that.”

She giggled again. “Well, duh. Of course, you wouldn’t complain. I quite like it. It feels like ... like I’m in control.”

“Nothing wrong with that. So ... what would you like next?”

“You have to ask?” She laughed, jumping on the bed, lying back, legs spread.

I grinned. “Something I very much enjoy doing.”

“Goodie!”

I moved between her legs and blew over her pussy, prompting a gasp, then a very cute whine. I teased her lips. More gasps, more little whines. Then I started licking a little harder, with the occasional light tease up near her clit. “O ... oh ... oh ... oh yes ... yes!”

I sped up a little but was more enjoying the chase than trying to drive to a goal. She tasted very good; earthy, tangy, a tiny bit sweet. Her fingers found my hair, caressing some, pulling me in some.

I nuzzled a bit, teasing with my nose as well as my tongue, lips closing around her clit, giving it light licks across, around. “OhhhhH!!” She shuddered hard, having at least a little orgasm, thighs clenching around my head. Then she relaxed a bit. All but her hand, which was pulling me in harder.

I kept going, licking, flicking, teasing. After a little while, I brought up two fingers and slipped them in while tapping at her clit.

“AAAaaahhhh!” Her pussy clenched around my fingers. I licked faster at her clit; she tensed, then let loose a wail. I think her thighs saved my hearing.

I didn’t let up at all. “N ... nuh ... I ... it’s ... what ... I ... ohmygawddddddddd!” and she was wailing again.

This time she tugged my hair, bringing me up into a kiss. A very hungry kiss.

“O ... oh ... oh ... oh! That was ... you’re ... wow! If I didn’t want to do something else, I could just leave you there!” she grinned, giggling, kissing me again, arms around me.

“Wouldn’t be a bad thing. You’re delicious.”

She grinned. “I know!”

We snuggled and kissed a bit, my hand stroking her back down to — and including — her ass, feeling her boobs pressing into my chest. One of her hands exploring my chest.

She laughed after a bit. “Okay, well. I think we both know where it goes from here.”

“If you want it to.”

She cocked her head. “Wasn’t that the plan?”

“You can always change your mind, or I could.”

“Yeah, like you would,” she giggled.

I shook my head. “If it looked like you weren’t ready, or were just doing it out of obligation, I’d change my mind in a heartbeat.”

“Well, I’m not. I mean, I am. Ready, that is. And not doing it out of obligation.”

“Well, then.”

“I can put the condom on, if you’d like.”

“Like I’d complain.”

She giggled, taking a package, rolling it on, then scooting onto her back. I smiled, moving over her.

And she froze. Literally. For a few seconds. Then she reached up and caressed my back, but I could tell something was ... not quite right.

“Lexi?”

She shook her head. “I’m ... uh ... I’m ... just go with it.”

I kept moving into place, and she froze again, with a little shiver. I lifted a bit. “This feels ... off.”

She shook her head, again. “I want to!”

“I didn’t say you didn’t. What if I moved onto my back and you moved over me, instead?”

“O ... oh! Oh, I ... I think ... can we try that?”

“Of course!”

I rolled over onto my back. She moved over me, facing me, and guided my cock to her, swiping it over her pussy a few times, then sinking in.

“Ohhhhhhhhhyes!”

I moaned, deeply. Tight, warm, wet, perfect. And her lovely face looking down, smiling. This was what I wanted — and what she wanted just as much.

I reached up, playing with her boobs. She leaned forward right away, putting them in easier reach. She moved up and down, wriggling her hips, squirming, panting, moaning, groaning. Her head tossed, ponytail flying this way and that. Her pussy was squeezing around me. I fought to keep control, moved to press up to her, and squeezed her boobs some, playing with her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.