Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 35: Wrapping Up the Trip

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: Wrapping Up the Trip - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

December 27, 1981

 

We were up for breakfast by 7:30 and in the car by 9, heading to Knott’s Berry Farm. I’d only ever been there once, twenty years in the future, so I didn’t really know what to expect.

When we got there, I found out. There were a couple good roller coasters, but it featured shows and things Mom and Dad would like.

Angie and I rode the coasters, we all rode the train, and we watched the shows. And had lunch and dinner, both at restaurants with their own shows.

In the car going back, we all had the same reaction. Timing-wise, this was the day we had to go to Knott’s Berry Farm if we were going to go there at all. But it was really unfair to do it right after Disneyland. They were trying, they really were, and it wasn’t bad. In fact, it was a really well done theme park.

But compared to Disneyland, almost everything looks second-rate. It had better shows, because Disneyland wasn’t big on shows, really. But, overall, it just didn’t quite measure up.

None of us regretted it, but it wouldn’t be a trip highlight either.


After we got back, Angie and I headed up to our room about 8pm. As soon as we got there, she kissed me.

“OK. Strip gin, standard rules. Winner cums first. We’re just changing how that happens.”

I laughed. “Sounds like you have a plan.”

“I do. I definitely do! And I’m horny and I want to get to that plan. Now!”

“Four pieces of clothing each?”

“Three.” She pulled her bra out of her shirt after some contortions. “Socks don’t count.”

“Works for me.”

She dealt, and we played. Five hands later, I won. She giggled. “OK, so, I figure we both win either way. Towel. Bed. Go.”

I laughed. “Someone’s impatient.”

“I told you that!”

I fetched a towel, arranged it, laid back. She pondered, then slipped in, snuggling. Looking up to me.

“Steve?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re sure, right? That, when my hand touches your cock, we’re still OK? Not just ‘behaving’, but, OK? This feels like a step. A real step.”

“Ang, I love you. I’m going to love you just as much if you do or don’t. I think ‘behaving’ is the issue. Yes, it’s a step, a real step, but we’ve been acting like a couple most of this trip. If you go with the married couple jokes, we’ve been a married couple. All the intimacy, no sex.”

She laughed. “Not my idea of a marriage. Anyway. Yeah, you’re right. I just ... I’m nervous. But I want to. I really want to. What scares me is how much I want to.”

I kissed her softly. “You know what our kisses mean. I could be wrong. Maybe it’s a step too far, but I don’t think so.”

“Me neither. OK. Doing this.” She reached down, fingers brushing, then stroking. She let out a deep moan. “Ohhhhhh ... yes!”

I moaned, too. “Ang ... yes!”

She stroked, I moved my hips. We both moaned. And kissed, but only softly. We both knew the real step too far would be the kisses we both wanted.

It took as long as you’d expect. That is, not nearly long enough. “Ang, soon ... now!”

She moaned deeply as I erupted, shuddering enough that I was pretty sure she’d cum at least a bit as well. Her hand stroked, caressed. Slowed. Then she slowly licked her fingers off with another shudder, just as hard, eyes fixed on mine as she watched me watching her cleaning her hand off.

“That ... that was...”

“Intense.”

“So intense. I love you, Steve.”

“I love you, Angie.”

“How... ?”

“If you don’t mind maybe getting your back a trifle ... cummy ... scoot up between my legs, hook yours over mine, and snuggle.”

“Oh! I like that!” She scooted into position. We kissed again, softly, then my hands wandered. One to her boobs, one between her legs, caressing, teasing, wetting my fingers. “Ahhhh!” She shuddered a little, moaned, gasped. “Yes!”

I watched her eyes, speeding up, brushing her clit, grazing it. “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhfuckkkk!”

It didn’t take her much longer than it took me, but I held out for two, then three. My cock was hard long before she’d finished her third.

As she came down, she growled, shifted, and then started rubbing me again. I licked off my fingers, her wide eyes flicking between what my mouth was doing and my cock. I moved my hips, she stroked, and ... well, I lasted longer, but not very long. After, she again licked off her fingers.

“Damn! I hope you make it longer with Jasmine!” she giggled.

“I wasn’t in love with Jasmine for a year and a half before we got to that much of home base.”

She sighed deeply and rubbed noses. “Yeah. Yeah, that’s ... yeah.”

We got up, showered, wordlessly. Not afraid to wash places we wouldn’t have, before. But just washing, not starting another round.

After, we snuggled up close in bed. She looked almost upset.

“What’s on your mind, sis? Talk to me. You look ... almost like you’re upset.”

“I’m not upset. Well, not with you. With the situation. I’m frustrated, Steve. I think we have to wait until eighteen and I don’t even mean, like, the day I turn eighteen, either. Eighteen, out of the house, in college. And then, of course, we won’t fall into bed on the first day because we both know that wouldn’t be ‘right’. Circumstances don’t decide ‘right’. It feels like forever when we both know that, if we were any other two people, we’d have been making like bunnies for a year.”

“Ang, if we were any two other people, we might not even know each other.” She started to speak; I went on. “I know, you meant if we knew each other. But I can’t just go with that; it’s too complicated. We had all the time together we did because we live in the same house; we could love each other as brother and sister, first. I agree, you’re right that now, if we were any other two people, bunnies in heat. But that’s only because we’re there, and we may only be there for reasons that are related to why it’s not ‘behaving’.”

Angie growled. “Sometimes you are still too cool and logical! And right, of course. I’m frustrated, though!”

“Me too, Ang. Very much ‘me, too.’ But the more I think about how frustrated I am, the more I want to throw caution to the wind and do something that would be terribly stupid.”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “It would be terribly stupid. Mom would explode. She will anyway, one day, if she finds out, and...”

“And her finding out might be inevitable. Don’t think I haven’t thought of that. Imagined the house in the suburbs with dogs and cats and kids and 2.5 white picket fences, or whatever, with my amazing blonde companion. And all we have to do to get that is lie to the government, our friends, and break Mom and Dad’s hearts.”

“Ugh. Yeah. So little a price,” she laughed softly. “A lot of things could happen, though. Just as a for-instance, you could marry Jasmine, I could marry someone of similar personality, we could live next door, and, well, who’s paying attention to where people sleep on any given night?”

“Could happen. We have years. You might meet the perfect guy and we might never find out for real if we’re perfect or kidding ourselves.”

“Yeah, true.”

“And, Ang ... this might be for the best. You know how many teenage relationships break up, and that’s without the crazy added degree of difficulty we have. And if we were to break up...”

“Yeah. Boom. Huge boom. And if it prevented us from trying again? And was some idiotic thing we wouldn’t have done later? Yeah. Iceberg-y or not, that’s totally fair.”

“I’m going to switch the subject a bit, in a way that’s really entwined, though.”

“Um ... OK. Confusing.”

“Dr. Stanton. If we tell her, it changes everything, probably including her understanding of ‘behaving’. We aren’t the people she thinks we are. We’re close, but the differences matter.”

She shifted, stretched. Sighed. “Of course, yes. I’m still thinking. It scares me badly, but the upside of it is very, very tempting.”

“Yeah. The same. I won’t decide tonight. I know ... neither will you. But I think we’ll decide by the train. Maybe not, and we can always change our minds, but I think we’ll know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.