Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 15: Setting the Scene

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Setting the Scene - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

October 20, 1981

 

Rita stopped me on the way in. “Hey, Steve.”

“Hi, Rita!”

She gave me a hug. I hugged right back. “How’s it going, hon?”

“Good, thanks. How’re things with you?”

“Good, too. Just wanted to check with you. It’s been a while since you’ve brought a girlfriend. I thought maybe you and that new girl, Sue, but looks like no?”

“Thanks, Rita,” I said with a smile. “I appreciate you looking out for me...” “Aw thanks, hon!” “Sue and I went to the Homecoming dance but, nah. Good friends, that’s all.”

“Still have your heart out in California, sugar?”

I bit my lip. “I ... don’t think so, now. Until recently, maybe. I’m getting better. I’m going to the Halloween dance with Jasmine Nguyen, who’s in Drama. Angie and I are getting to know the Drama kids better. Well, maybe Cammie and Sue, too. And Gene,” I said, laughing. “I forget a third of the group are debaters now. Anyway, Angie played matchmaker, so we’ll see how that goes.”

“Well, I hope it goes well. I like you, and I have it on good authority you’re a great boyfriend.” She gave me a wink. I had to wonder what Rita had heard. “If I wasn’t happily married, well, hell, we ain’t that far apart either. But I am. So, sorry. Look but don’t touch.”

“I glad you’re happily married, Rita. That’s how it should be. And I wouldn’t, of course.”

“You? I was talking to myself there, sugar!” She winked again. “You go have fun!”

I thought about it on the way down. Rita was in my age range, no question. But I truly was happy that she was happily married, and I couldn’t imagine involving myself in that. Nor could I imagine her doing anything. Opening the door to flirting, though — that could be harmless fun for us both. As long as we kept it harmless, anyway.

 

We discussed final costume preparations. Jasmine and I were, of course, on our own, but the others were still coordinating. They were planning a ‘dress rehearsal’ on Sunday.

Mel and the Wonder Twins had their costume selected. It didn’t go with the group theme, but that was fine. It fit with her costume last year. The twins were going as Thing 1 and Thing 2; Mel would be the Cat In The Hat, complete with a tail, painted-on whiskers, and costume ears. And the appropriate hat, of course. Everyone was teasing her that she needed another character with a noteworthy hat next year. Carmen Miranda was mentioned.


October 22, 1981

 

Jasmine sat with us at lunch for a bit. And when I say ‘with us’, remember that we have too many people for one poor cafeteria table, so that means ‘in Steve’s lap’. For a girl that I was just getting to know, it was surprisingly not awkward. That was partly accomplished by Jasmine seeming unconcerned when part of my body showed its enthusiasm for her. I settled out fairly quickly, but if she had any doubts that I found her attractive, that should erase them.

“So, how’s your side of the costume going?”

I laughed. “My side is easy. I’ve already got the suit, and I got a half-mask that looks just right, I think.”

“I could’ve gotten one from props, you know. I think there’s one in there.”

“Nah. I might decide to debate in a mask.”

She laughed. “I believe you’d do that!”

“Now I’ve given myself an idea.”

“Mmm?”

“We’re hosting. I can definitely work on the student staff side wearing it.”

“Oh! That’d be hilarious! The Phantom of the Tournament!”

“I’ll talk to Meg. She might hate it. Or love it.”

“Steffie would just die! In a good way!”

Le petit mort?”

She giggled harder. “No. Not that good!”

“So, I’ve got my part done, I think. How about yours?”

She wiggled her ass! I was not expecting that. “Hmm. Nope, doesn’t seem done.” She giggled. “I’ve got my costume ready. I’m cheating, though. There’s a lovely Victorian dress in the Drama costume stores that fits perfectly. I’m going to wear it. I’ve already borrowed it; we can get together Saturday at my house and try things on, if you’re up for that.” Another wiggle, of course.

“Obviously, I am.”

She pulled out some paper and wrote an address on it. “Here you go!”

“I’ll be there.”

She giggled and hugged me. “Thanks for being a good sport, Steve.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek, bounced to her feet, and winked. “Gonna check in with my usual table. I’ll tell my parents to expect you.”

“So, I get the shotgun talk over early with your dad?”

She grinned. “We don’t have any firearms, but, yeah. Oh, and, before I go...” “Yeah?” “Maybe 11am or so, if that’s OK? I’ve got an appointment in the afternoon.”

“Yeah, I can be there then, no problem.”


October 24, 1981

 

I rang the doorbell at Jasmine’s house right at 11am, wearing my suit, carrying my mask in a bag. After a brief wait, a middle-aged guy in a white linen shirt and khakis opened the door. “Hello ... Steve?”

“Yes, Sir. Steve Marshall.”

He extended his hand. “Francis Nguyen. A pleasure to meet you. Jasmine’s told me quite a bit about you.”

I shook hands with him. “Not true, I assure you!”

He laughed and smiled. “Considering what she’s said, I will hope you aren’t serious about that. Come in, please! And you are very well dressed!”

“This is part of my costume for the dance. It made more sense to wear it than to bring a garment bag and change.”

I followed him to their very tasteful living room and sat at a gesture. I figured the lack of Jasmine meant we were, indeed, doing the parental introduction talk.

“So, Jasmine tells me you’re an up-and-coming star over on the Debate side of the wall.”

I shrugged, but avoided a blush. “If I am, it’s because the team is up and coming. We’ve been having an amazing year, so far. Yes, I’m doing well, but so’s my partner Cammie, and so’s Amit, who’s brand new, and my sister Angie and her partner Gene, and ... well, it’s a great group of people.”

He laughed. “A modest answer, to be sure. But I approve; on a team, one must always celebrate the team ahead of the big egos.”

“Something I’ve learned from my father and others, but also from Ted Seiler, whose sister Paige is in Drama along with Jasmine. And it hasn’t escaped my notice that Jasmine and Paige also did well at Hockaday last weekend.”

He smiled. “I’m very proud of my daughter, and I’ve met Paige. I found her a poised young woman.”

“Is Jasmine your only daughter? She hasn’t told me much about your family.”

He smiled. “One and only. We have a son as well; Andrew is two years older than Jasmine. How about yourself?. How about yourself? I know you have a sister in the same grade.”

I smiled. “That’s it.”

“Twins? And no sibling rivalry? It doesn’t sound like it.”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “To both. Angie was born my cousin but joined our family last year after her father, my uncle, passed away. So, we never developed any bad habits that way. We’re close in age, but I’m about two months older.”

“Interesting. It sounds like it has gone well.”

“I’d say better than anyone expected, and expectations started out fairly strong.”

“I’m happy to hear it. So, I will do the father thing,” he laughed. “Treat my daughter well, make her happy, bring her back not so late that I worry, and all will be well. If I didn’t trust her to make good decisions, I wouldn’t let her go to the dance, nor let her travel to Dallas. But she has made good decisions for years and proven she’s entitled to manage her own life.”

“You have my word. I’ll be doing my best to treat her well and make her happy. Besides, if I didn’t, I might have even more to fear than an upset father.”

“Really?” he smiled, eyes twinkling a bit.

“Angie introduced us. She knows where I live, she knows where we keep the knives, and she’ll know if Jasmine isn’t happy.”

He laughed. “Ah! Definitely something to worry about!”

We chatted a bit about Drama and Debate and what to expect for Jasmine, who would compete at State for the first time next spring. After a bit, Jasmine appeared from the hall, wearing what had to be the dress. “Hi! Is it safe? Has he passed the papa test, papa?”

He laughed, and I got up. “He has! And I see you have your costume on already. You will make an elegant couple!”

“Elegant and fearsome!” I pulled out the mask and put it on.

“Indeed so! I suppose now I should be afraid for my daughter, if the Phantom has his eye upon her!”

“Ah! But the Phantom loves Christine and would let no harm come to her, even at the cost of his own life!” I grinned.

“True enough! It’s an inspired costume theme. I like it! Of course! It is French!”

Jasmine laughed. “It was an inspired choice.”

“Angie thought of it,” I shrugged, smiling.

“Your sister is a cultured young lady!”

“She is, indeed.”

“I’ll leave you two alone to plot your evening. It’s been a pleasure, Steve!”

“Likewise, Mr. Nguyen!”

Jasmine skipped over and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging, then planted a quick kiss on my lips. Somehow, I wasn’t surprised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.