Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 108: From Sparks to Fire

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 108: From Sparks to Fire - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sunday, June 13, 1982

 

Sue met me as we arrived at no-studying group and pulled me aside. She had a bit of a blush. Nothing too bad.

“All done and, unless you don’t want me to, I’m drawing a straw.”

I smiled and hugged her. “You know — I hope you know — that I very much like the idea, as long as it’s still something you want.”

“It’s very much something I want.”

“Then ... good.”

She smiled and kissed me. “Can’t wait!”


In a coincidence that surprised absolutely no one, Sue drew the first straw for the day. She zipped right over to me after the draw, took my hand, and tugged. “C’mon!”

I gave Jasmine a kiss, then got up. I’m not sure how many people have been in the situation of giving their girlfriend a kiss while leaving to have sex with another girl, while their mutual friends, including their sister, look on, but it’s a bit surreal. Probably more common among swingers, which we weren’t.

We walked hand-in-hand back to the guest house, not saying anything, just enjoying each other’s company. As we’d said before, I loved Sue, but as a friend, not as a girlfriend. I wasn’t sure things would’ve been different if she’d had therapy much earlier and Homecoming had been more of a ‘real’ date. She was very driven, and our paths didn’t align in the long term. One simple example: I didn’t want the Ivies, while she wanted one of the Seven Sisters.

As a friend, she was tops. As a romantic partner? She beat my ex-wife hands down, but that’s an incredibly low bar. I’m pretty sure I’d have been second fiddle, and I’d done that for twenty-five years. The day-to-day relationship would’ve been much better, but the fundamentals? Too similar for it to work for me. The same was true of Jessica.

Right now, though, she was a hot girl I’d had vague fantasies about for two years my first go-round and a year this time, and a great friend. Not just ‘enough,’ but far more than enough.

We headed into the guest room. Sue grinned. “Trading clothes like last time?”

“That sounds good.”

We did, taking the last piece off each other as before. Sue repeated a very good blowjob, and I returned the favor, eating her to at least two orgasms.

She finally collapsed on her back, panting, whereupon I gave her a big kiss.

“Okay. I’m ready for what we didn’t try before. Really, really ready. I want to. No hesitation, no second thoughts.”

I smiled. “Do you want to put the condom on me, or have me do it?”

“Hmm.” She bit her lip. “You. You’re the expert. I’ll watch. Another time, maybe. Just in case, I am protected. As long as I’m taking hormones anyway, what’s one more set of hormones to get rid of the risk? I know we still need to use a condom, but ... well, Mom figured that, if I was going to have a sex drive, it’d be better to not risk disaster.”

“Wise of her. I’m sure you’ll be a great mom, but this isn’t the right timing.”

“Oh, God, no. Not even vaguely the right timing! You know me. I’d resent the hell out of the whole thing. I’d probably suck as a mom. I’d need more therapy to get through what the first therapy caused, if that happened.” She giggled a bit. “Which is a good reason for twice the protection. I think you and Jasmine are a little crazy, but then I know she’s doubly protected herself, so, not too crazy.”

I got out a condom and carefully rolled it on. Sue watched, intently.

“Cool! I’ve only seen the banana demonstration. It’s a bit lacking.”

“That’s one of the few excuses to legally buy a dildo.”

She blushed a bit and giggled more than a bit. “Really?”

“Yup. You can buy them for use as part of sex ed demonstrations. There must be a whole lot of sex ed demonstrators out there.”

She giggled even more. “That really is hilarious. How do you know this?”

I shrugged. “You never know what trivia might be handy. In Extemp, every little tidbit helps. Though ... maybe not that one.”

“Well, right now, I see something else that’s handy, and I’m ready. And eager.”

“How would you like to do this?”

“I thought ... um. The ... traditional way?”

“We can, certainly. But having you on top gives you a lot more control over how things progress.”

She bit her lip, thinking about it. “I ... yeah. That sounds good. I want to try it the other way, but ... yeah.”

I laid back, and she moved over me. We had a little awkward jostling and wriggling until we’d gotten all the parts aligned properly and the condom had picked up some of her wetness.

“Okay. I just ... lower down?”

“Pretty much, that’s the idea.”

She grinned and did, slowly. “O ... oh! Oh! Oh ... my!” Only a bit was in, and she wriggled, moving slowly. “I ... oh ... oooo...” Another bit, and a bit more. She was, as expected, very tight, and clearly very eager.

“Okay. I need...” She pressed down, suddenly, taking the rest of my cock into her. I gasped and moaned, she shuddered. “Oof! Wow!”

“Um ... yes ... wow,” I grinned.

“It’s ... oh ... I thought I was prepared, um ... there were ... you know. Those demonstrator things.” She giggled, blushing. “I wasn’t really prepared. Wow!”

“I have to admit that I haven’t browsed Jasmine’s collection of things like that.”

“Why would you?” She grinned. “You have the real thing.” She started moving up and down, slowly, testing things. “Ooo! Oh, that’s good!

Sue sped up, bit by bit, trying things. Seeing how it felt if she wiggled her hips, or leaned forward or back. I could almost see the war between her analytical and sensual sides playing itself out. Over time, the sensual was winning. No surprise there.

“Unnnnnngh! I ... it’s...” She was panting, squirming, then leaning forward. Once she did, my hands found her boobs. That was all it took.

“Ahhhhhhh God! OhmyGod!” Her eyes slammed shut and she shuddered hard, cumming, wriggling all over. I managed to hold out. It wasn’t easy. The sacrifices we make sometimes...

Sue shuddered, settling down a bit, then wiggling her hips. Her eyes opened. “W ... wait. You’re still...?”

“I thought you might want to keep going.”

“I do! I really do!”

And she was off again, like a shot this time. I guessed she’d be sore tomorrow. And also that she’d consider it completely worth it.

I played with her boobs again, which she obviously liked. This time she ramped up much faster, not that last time was all that slow. “I’m ... I’m going to...”

“Yes, Sue. Yes!”

“C ... can you? With me?”

“Yes.”

“Now! AANNNGGGHHHH!”

I exploded into the condom. Her eyes fluttered as I did. “I ... it ... I feel ... AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!”

After a bit, she collapsed forward, lying on my chest, panting.

“Oh ... oh my God, that was good!”

I hugged her tightly. “I’m really glad.”

“I ... felt ... I mean, I’m sure it’d have been more, without the condom, but I still felt ... you know.”

“Girls tell me that. I don’t know what it feels like.”

She giggled. “Obviously. Warm, and pulsing, and just ... there aren’t good words.”

“Naughty words?”

That got a giggle and a light mock-slap of my shoulder. “No! Not those either! The words don’t exist, I think.”

I caressed her back warmly, including her ass. She stretched and snuggled.

“Okay. Clearly I’m bisexual, after that. No question. That felt natural and right. Things with Jasmine feel natural and right. I don’t, like, favor one over the other.”

“That’s good. I mean, not so much that you’re bisexual, but that you know it and are comfortable with it.”

“Mom would freak, but she’d freak just about my having enough experience to know that. And she’d freak again if she knew I was thinking mostly of women’s colleges. But it’s not for that. I just like them, what I’ve read about them. Though ... it’s reassuring to know I’ll have people to date.”

“That sounds like a plus.”

She giggled and nodded.

“Okay. We have to move a bit.”

“Why? This is so comfortable.”

“I’m deflating, and if too much of that happens the condom will go do its own thing.”

“Oops! Good reason to move.”

I caught the condom, she shifted, and I put it aside carefully for later disposal.

“Can you, um ... again?”

I nodded. “In a bit.”

“If I used my mouth...?”

“It would likely speed things up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.