Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, late Friday night

Their return to Ashe and Lily prompted an immediate cessation of the conversation.

“Everything good to go?” Lily asked.

Lauren nodded, “We’re good. You?”

Lily’s eyebrows rose, “Oh? Yes, we’re very good.” Her voice sounded like good meant bad. Very, very bad. Jude’s dick was getting uncomfortable in his pants.

“Excellent,” Ashe broke in. He swung Lily’s hand up to shoulder level with his own. “Would you like to play? With Lily?”

This was directed at Jude, who nodded silently.

Both Ashe and Lily smiled. Ashe pushed Lily’s hand forward, toward Jude who belatedly accepted it. “Now you.” Ashe prompted when Jude stared uncomprehendingly.

“Oh, right. Yes.” Jude held up Lauren’s the same way, and let Ashe intercept it.

Lily moved to Jude’s side, hand now entwined with his. Lauren tottered over to Ashe, suddenly acting shy. Jude braced for what came next, but instead of anything overt, Ashe turned back to the other couples and made introductions. Neither of these worked for Jude’s firm; they were Alan and Mary’s two sons, with their beautiful wives. The first couple was Leo and Carly, the other Vic and Teri. Both women were devastatingly attractive, with large breasts and stunning hourglass figures. They could have been twins, they looked so similar.

Jude shook hands and kissed fingertips for both pairs. He noticed Lauren received approving scrutiny from all four, as though she’d passed a test. Vic asked if they were enjoying themselves, and both Jude and Lauren assured him that they were.

Jude waved his glass around, belatedly realizing that it still had liquid in it. It had been empty before he went with Lauren, hadn’t it? Oh well, better take a drink, lest it spill. “Your house is amazing.” Jude complimented.

The boys accepted his statement with grace, and went on to describe it as a getaway initially. It had been intended to give the family retreat space, far from the hustle of Hollywood and Los Angeles. Now that the city continued to expand, they’d been forced to add even more land to the property, just to maintain their privacy. To the south, they’d recently purchased all the way to Pacific Coast Highway, which ran along the waterline, from Santa Monica to the south, all the way into Oxnard out northwest, in Ventura County. Leo added that they were working on plans for an ocean-view coastal resort.

“You’ll have some work heading your way on it, soon.” Leo promised Jude.

They wouldn’t give specifics yet, “Too soon,” Vic deflected, but the smirks both wives wore made Jude wonder about it. Their conversation meandered for a while, as Jude grew more comfortable with Lily’s touch, and seeing Ashe’s hand squeezing Lauren’s ass every so often. Lily slowly worked her way underneath Jude’s arm, until his off hand basically rested on the shelf of her upper breasts. The skin there was warm, and smooth as silk. He couldn’t wait to bury his face in them. She left his hand on her boob, and rubbed the back of Jude’s leg through his slacks, tending toward the inside of his thigh, all the way up to the bottom of his buttocks. His dick hadn’t gone soft since before he and Lauren cleared the air. He yearned to drag Lily away so he could have his way with her. But he didn’t want to be rude.

And then, right in front of him, during a small pause in the conversation, Leo and Vic did the same thing with their wives that Ashe and Jude did a little while ago. Carly and Teri switched partners, and even placed a smooch on their new companions. Jude traded an amused look with Lauren, and another with Lily that concluded in her wink.

“You kids have fun,” Ashe remarked, when the kissing turned into a full make out session right before them. “We’re going to take over the southwest play room.”

The large man gave them a slight bow, and ushered Lauren toward one end of the long wing which bordered the pool area on that side of the mansion. Jude dutifully followed, passing an increasingly sparser crowd, who were exhibiting increasing levels of risqué behavior.

They ended up in an unusually-furnished empty room. The wall it shared with the next-to-last room was covered in a giant mirror, and the other three walls boasted several sets of French doors, plus large picture-style windows. Two of the window views were of the valley that the mansion sat in. It was dark now, so aside from the lawn right outside, there was little to look at. The third wall’s view was of the pool area, where Jude noticed people were slipping out of clothing to skinny dip.

Inside the room was a series of plush, velvet loveseats, all set into a wide oval pattern, such that they faced each other. There were seven in all, with the one open spot being closest to the mirrored wall. In the oval’s center were two square, wide, low ottomans covered in leather. One corner held a small lit fireplace, though they didn’t feel much heat from it. A few potted interior plants gave off a relaxing scent which made the space feel refreshing and cool.

Lily didn’t give him much time to survey things before yanking his jacket off and pushing him into a couch close to the entry door. The voluptuous woman put his half-full glass on a small side table, then dragged her soft body across his to end up seated on his lap. She obviously felt his erection, because that got an adjustment and booty wiggle as she got comfortable. His hands were directed onto her boobs as her lips found his neck, jawline and ear.

“Oh, you yummy man,” Lily breathed, “I’ve been so excited to play with you. We’re going to have so much fun tonight.”

Her dress left so much skin exposed, his fingers had no difficulty worming their way inside to cup her firm, naturally large melons and brush across her hard-nippled areolae. Her scent, which had tickled his nose all night, rushed up to infuse his nose and mind with ever more lust-filled thoughts. If she didn’t free his cock soon, he was sure to make a mess of his pants.

He turned his head and met her lips with his own. She tasted of the same drink he’d been consuming as her tongue danced with his. Her body undulated against him and she made little excited noises which only enflamed his lust further.

Somehow he never came, though they Frenched for a good while. Lily was visibly in no hurry, and Jude was quite willing to let her take the lead as the more experienced party in these matters.

Then an all-too-familiar voice tickled his other ear, “Oh son, don’t you look good tonight!”

He broke off the kiss, reluctantly and turned his head to regard Rebecca. His mother leaned over the loveseat armrest, clad in a truly scandalous dress. The fabric was black, like the one Lauren—he checked—still had on. But where his wife’s was flattering and classy, Rebecca’s was a rape invitation. He couldn’t even call it a ‘garment’ as such. More like a series of wide straps which happened to cover her nipples, and hid her crotch. Mostly. It didn’t even completely hide the top of her ass crack. The thing was so short, with her bent over like that, anyone behind her (i.e. entering the room) would see everything down below.

“Hello mom.” Jude greeted, completely unable to keep his eyes from roaming all over her slender body. He knew women half her age who would’ve killed someone to have a body like his mother.

She straightened, preening, “You like?”

“Mom,” he warned, “that, that ... dress is...”

“A walking invitation to ravish me?” She finished for him.

Somehow he didn’t look away in embarrassment. “Pretty much, yeah.”

She leaned back over and got nose to nose with him, “What if I want you to ravish me?”

“Mom.” He tried again, more sharply.

“Yes, my sexy son?” She flirted.

“You should not joke about something like that.” He instructed.

She got a giant smile, “But I’m not joking. Don’t you find me sexy?”

“ ... yes.”

“Don’t you want to do naughty things to me?” She pressed.

“Y—yes.”

Her head slid around until her nose tapped the top of his ear, “Good, because I want to do hot, filthy things with you.”

“Oh, mom,” he panted.

Suddenly, her mouth was on his, firm and demanding. Her tongue snaked out and invited his between her lips to play. Soft, questing hands rubbed through his hair, all over his head before their kiss ended breathlessly.

“But ... what about...” Jude looked around and lost all train of thought.

When he’d first checked, Lauren was still fully clothed. She and Ashe had been kissing and fondling each other on a nearby couch, but technically remained decent. That wasn’t true any longer. Her dress lay puddled at her feet, though her heels remained on. She was standing back up, facing Jude with Ashe behind her, undoing her bra. Her gaze struck Jude’s with a true smoldering intensity. One hand was reaching over her shoulder while Ashe nibbled her neck in conjunction with his undressing mission. Her other inched its way inside her panty waistband.

And standing by another couch, such that they formed a triangle with the two original couples were Sam, his father and Clara. His paralegal friend was facing him as well, but if she’d worn any underwear tonight it wasn’t in evidence. A transparently-thin, slinky dress was thrown over one armrest, leaving Clara clad only in her heels also. Sam had one hand trapping her chest, fingers cupping her far breast and toying with its erect nipple. Sam’s other hand rubbed between Clara’s thighs, caressing her clean-shaven mons and making the woman wiggle her hips in counterpoint. She too had a hand cupping Sam’s neck, with the other down behind, probably squeezing his crotch from its location. Sam’s chin rested over her shoulder, regarding his son with an approving, but serious expression.

“ ... dad.” Jude finished.

“She’s a hot one, isn’t she?” Sam asked Jude congenially.

Jude couldn’t tell if his father meant Clara, or Rebecca. Or Lily, even. Of course, his answer was the same for all three, so, “Yeah, she is!”

Sam smiled and winked, perhaps indicating that he knew exactly what his son was thinking. It wouldn’t have surprised Jude; lately he’d come to realize how well both of his parents did know him, even now. “I believe you and your mother have a few things to ... work out, between you.” Sam hinted, “You do that and I’ll be over here with your friend. She’s a dirty little slut, aren’t you?”

Clara moaned, eyes flashing to Jude’s a couple times to check his expression. “Yes,” she whispered.

Sam never stopped stroking her pussy, or fondling her boobs. His smile widened at Jude, “Look at him, and tell all of us what dirty sluts like you want.”

Her gaze remained on his, this time. “Cock. I l—love cock,” she rasped.

“Whose cock?” Sam pressed, grinning madly at her display. “His? Mine? What?”

“ ... any cock.” She admitted.

“Good girl,” Sam approved. He let go and dropped back into a seat on the couch. “Time to suck on me.”

Clara flashed Jude a quick smile of her own before spinning around and dropping to her knees between Sam’s. Her hands dove into his crotch, followed by the sound of a zipper coming down. Sam’s head flopped back as Clara’s blonde locks bobbed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.