Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, early Saturday morning

Lauren was having a threesome, with Ashe and Clara! The immense demon stood nakedly on animal-like, hairy legs at one side of a bed identical to the one Jude lay on. Broad hands wrapped around Lauren’s ankles and held her legs spread for him. His wife was on her back, with a pillow or two underneath her ass. The skin of her elevated pussy stretched white around Ashe’s telephone-pole fuck-rod. A thick froth of churned fuck juices coated her from the crack of her ass nearly to her belly button. It clung to his shaft, and dripped off onto his toes. Jude could see Lauren using the grip to brace against as she humped back and forth in ecstasy.

Riding his wife’s face, Clara undulated and pulled on her stiff nipples. From Jude’s experience, the woman loved it when they were pinched painfully. Her hips swirled around, eyes closed in crotch-centered pleasure.

“Oh, damn girl, right there. Right there! Lick my clitty! Lick it good! Shit, I’m gonna cum so hard for you! I’m ... right ... gonna ... there...” She writhed, announcing her intention to the ceiling. “There! Cuming! Oh, shit, I’m cuming so hard! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Ooooooh!”

If anything, Jude’s dick got harder in Lily’s fuck-sheath. The demoness leaned forward to whisper in his ear. “That’s so hot! Your wife is such a little bisexual slut now! Just wait until my brother is done with her!”

Jude’s eyes ping-ponged between his wife’s slutty behavior and Lily’s close-up face. “Your brother? What?” He sputtered.

Her smile was evil. No other way to describe it. “Oh, did I not tell you? Ashe is my brother. Why do you think it turns me on so much to see you fuck your own mother?”

“Incest turns you on?” He realized.

She nipped his jaw, “Doesn’t it, for you?”

He had to admit that it did, after two decades of forbidden fantasies.

“Well, I’ve been fucking my brother for a lot longer than that,” Lily declared. Her body shuddered. “It’s pure lusty fun, and I—we love it.”

Jude groaned, perverted thoughts running through his head.

“Clara, you slut,” Ashe’s gravelly voice ordered, “get off her face. She can’t talk with your pussy all over her face like that.”

“Oh, yes-s-s you giant-cocked demon stud,” Clara moaned.

She swung a knee over, revealing Lauren’s gunk-splattered, beaming face. Clara knee-walked across the bed to rub against Ashe. Her tongue licked his chest.

“Slut,” he boomed, “if you’re still so sex-hungry, get down there and lick us clean.”

“Oh yes, my lover-demon!” Clara saluted. Eyes shining, she dove into Lauren’s crotch. Her tongue flashed, collecting the splattered fluids. She hummed happily at the taste.

Lauren moaned, as Clara’s tongue tickled her over-excited clit. Her body humped harder, driving as much of Ashe’s dick into her pussy as possible.

“Lauren, you hotwife slut,” Ashe growled, “look at me.”

Lauren’s mostly-closed eyes rolled a bit until settling on his face. He received a languid smile, “Yes? Oh, yes! Right there, Clara!”

“Pay attention,” Ashe snapped, smiling indulgently, “your husband can see us right now.”

“Oooh, he can?” She looked around excitedly. “Where?”

Ashe pointed, Jude assumed at a mirror. Like the one in this room, perhaps?

“Through there,” Ashe explained. “Tell him what a good little hotwife you’re being.”

Lauren’s eyes turned toward Jude, “Oh, honey, I’ve been a total slut tonight. I’ve been fucking Ashe for hours. I’m his little ... lil’ fucktoy. He makes me cum, over and over and over. I just ... oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum, don’t stop, both of you! Right there, don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh! Oh! Fu-u-uck! Cuming! Fucking cum-m-ming on your ‘mongus cock!”

His wife thrashed around, head shaking and arms beating the sheets. Both Clara and Ashe continued their combined assault without pause, and when she came down from her climax, Jude could tell she was even more horny. He thought she might be acting the randiest he’d ever seen her.

“Wha—what was I saying?” Lauren asked, gripping the bedsheets and driving herself onto Ashe’s dick with her entire body.

Jude’s own cock swelled with parallel prurience. The more perverted she acted, the more it turned him on!

“What all have you done, since you saw your husband last?” Ashe prompted.

“Oh, Jude! I drank your cum from Rebecca’s p-p-pussy! It was so-o-o nasty! And tasty! Yum!” She babbled, “And when she was all clean and juicy, she swapped with Clara, who had a nice big load from your dad! I-I-I drank that too!”

Clara’s head popped up, “Damn, you’re such a cumslut! Just like me!”

Lauren grinned lasciviously at her friend, “Cumslut! That’s right!” She returned attention to Jude, “And then, after Clara rode my face, we switched! She got to drink Ashe’s cum right out of my pussy! It felt so good! And so-o-o dirty! It made me feel like su-u-uch a tramp!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.