Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, mid-20th Century

“Uh, uh, uh,” Mary moaned in time with each shove as her brother, Alan worked his cock into and out of her butthole.

The slender, attractive thirty-year-old was splayed out face up on the tablecloth they’d put down over the sturdiest table they could find. Its fabric was soft black velvet, with crimson embroidered runes ringing the edge. The whole thing served as a makeshift altar, here in the main entry hallway of their newly-renovated rural mansion.

Her face bore a faint sheen of drying seminal fluid from where Alan had smeared his second load all over her cheeks and dumped the bulk of it between her cum-thirsty lips. A few droplets hung in Mary’s mane of long, brown hair which haloed her head. Green eyes crinkled as they met her brother’s blue ones with excited lust.

Alan stood between her thighs, with an ankle in each hand. Her bush was matted with his first, and largest load, where he’d yanked his dick out to spray the latter half after flooding her womb. The initial spurts had been inside her pussy, and those now slowly drained across her perineum to coat his oil-lubed shaft as it penetrated her anus.

Mary’s B-cup tits shook with each thrust, pretty pink nipples, hard enough to cut glass, drew erotic circles in counterpoint to his vigor. She bit her lip in excitement as Alan’s breath quickened. He was close. Close to coming for the third time. Close to finishing in her last hole.

Close to completing the ritual.

“Yes! Yes!” She cooed, feeling her own orgasm build with the lewd excitement of their attempt. “Do it, brother! Cum in your sister’s nasty ass!”

It was one of the things Alan found most arousing about his sister, beside the fact that she was his incestuous lover. She loved to remind him that he was doing depraved things to her body, with her entirely willing raunchy encouragement. A survey of multiple madams, conducted while her randy brother sampled various brothels across the country when they were younger, had taught her that the surest way to arouse a man (or woman for that matter) was to excite his mind.

“Ugh, I’m ... now!” Alan grunted, as his prick began pulsing in her tight flesh.

The engorged shaft throbbed with his orgasm, triggering her own in return.

“Kindred spirits of familial lust, we beseech you!” Alan shouted.

“Brother and sister of perversion, hear us!” Mary added.

“We call to you!” Alan continued.

“Come to us!” Mary counter-pointed.

“Feel our illicit desire!”

“Accept our libidinous gift!”

“Join us, here, now!”

“In this place, on this plane!”

They repeated the mantra three times, then four. Upon completing each repetition, an eerie breeze blew through the open front door. It puckered both of their nipples tightly, and coaxed goosebumps from their skin. The chandelier above the altar, which held nearly fifty lit candles swayed in accompaniment. The flames flickered, and shadows collected, gathering inside the circle they’d drawn around the ‘altar’. Corresponding runes ringed the perfectly round perimeter, now lit by an unearthly light. Purple and black shades coalesced into an upright oval on the opposite side of the altar from Alan. It grew until it was large enough for a full-grown adult to climb through.

When they finished their sixth time through the incantation, all the runes, on both the floor and cloth glowed brightly. The spiritual radiation illuminated the oval, revealing that it now functioned as the exit from a tunnel. Light and shadow flickered on its walls, though neither could discern the composition.

Two humanoid forms exited the opening, standing upright and regarding the brother and sister with interest. Behind them, the oval shrank into a point and vanished. With it went all the lights in the entire house. A gravely chuckle floated through the air, originating at one of the newcomers.

“Igniti!” A feminine voice called.

Six of the bottom rung candles above lit with flame. In the dim light, Alan and Mary could finally see their ‘guests,’ and the guests’ appearance both shocked and terrified them immensely. The new pair was nude, unmistakably a male and female. The male was tall, with a broad, beefy frame standing on bestial, cloven-toed legs. Unflinching, shining, red-orange eyes evaluated the entire scene. A pair of broken horns stuck up from his bald head, and a long, pointed tail was entwined with the female’s beside him. An absolutely unreal set of hairless male genitalia hung between his hairy, muscular thighs.

His goatee-ringed mouth quirked in amusement at their obvious fear.

“You invited us here, are we not what you expected?” The male sneered.

“We, ah, well, you see,” Alan stammered.

“Didn’t expect the Devil to show up.” Mary finished for her brother.

The male jerked as though struck. He shared a glance with the female. Whereas he was a demonic representation of masculinity, she was a feminine counterpart. Long, black hair hung in ringlets to below her waist, with a small pair of intact horns poking up from her forehead. Glowing orange eyes seemed to regard them with real amusement. A hint of teasing smile hung about her bee-stung lips. Gravity-defying D-cup breasts levitated on her chest, their pierced nipples swaying slightly with her body’s motion. A thin silvery chain looped between them, glinting dully in the feeble light. She sported an hourglass-shaped body: tiny waist, rounded hips, and human-normal legs forming perfectly-proportioned lines, with a noticeable cleft between her smooth thighs. Her vulva too was smoothly hairless. The sight of it made both Alan and Mary wonder how it felt to the touch. Or tongue.

“We are not Devils,” the male replied. “We are demons.”

“What’s the d-d-difference?” Alan stuttered.

The male blinked and twitched his head in confusion. “Devils are nasty buggers from the Pit of Hades. They love to inflict pain and suffering on anyone they can get their claws on. Totally no fun at parties, well, unless it’s one of those kind of parties. Your ritual, based upon sexual promiscuity, copious reproductive fluids, carnal pleasure and incestuous lust would never succeed in reaching them.”

“Demons, on the other hand,” the female’s breathy voice picked up, “or dimension hoppers, come in all types, since they aren’t restricted to a single primogenitor. You wanted sex demons, so you got Ash here and me.”

“S-sex demons?” Alan repeated hopefully.

The female gave him a lascivious smile, “Oh yeah, dirty boy, we hop from orgy to orgy continuously. Well, sex party to sex party. Not all are actual orgies, in the strictest definition of the word.” She shrugged offhandedly, “Some people are a little more hung up on incest; the act being highly taboo in their culture. So, we don’t tell them that we’re siblings.” She winked, “Makes it hotter, keeping that a secret. But I see you don’t have that problem.”

Now it was Alan and Mary’s turn to share a silent glance. Did they want to actually offer themselves as sexual partners for these obviously demonic, but really hot ... siblings? Alan wasn’t sure the demons would take ‘no’ for an answer at this point, but for himself, he’d answer a resounding ‘yes’ to that question. From the permissive, naughty glint in his sister’s eye, he correctly inferred that she shared his intent.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.