InterVIew - Cover

InterVIew

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Jasmine participates in an erotic film audition. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Male   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

The word was Nathan knew what he was doing. “This is for the erotic film audition, right?” Jasmine asked.

“Yeah,” he said, “but, um, I have to ask, how old are you?”

“Twenty-three,” Jasmine told him. “And four foot seven. You run about what? Six-one? Two-oh-five?”

“Pretty close,” he said.

“I have a good eye,” Jasmine said. “I suppose I should take my clothes off so you can assess my attributes, emphasis on the ass.”

“Uh, yeah, that sounds reasonable,” Nathan agreed.

“I’m told my bottom is somewhat boyish. I hope that won’t be a deal-breaker,” Jasmine inquired.

“Uh, yeah, no, your bottom is ... nice.”

“I’m told my breasts are nice, too,” she went on. “Not too big, not too small.”

Nathan nodded. “Just right.”

24807-interview-1.jpg

“I’m glad you think so. My nipples are quite sensitive. Just a touch or two and I get wet.”

“You do?”

“You’re welcome to check. But for a proper evaluation, shouldn’t you be naked, too?”

“I should? I mean, I should!”

“Mmm, nice cock,” Jasmine said. “Not too big, not too small.” Her thumb and forefinger circled the shaft. “Nice feel, too. Nice color.” Slowly she ran her encircling thumb and finger up and down. “Mmm, the color is getting even nicer. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Come on, show me what you got.”

24807-interview-2.jpg

Shot after shot of jism splashed Jasmine’s breasts and belly and flowed slowly down until it pooled at the apex of Jasmine’s sex. Jasmine used her forefinger to gather some of the semen that was kissing the tip of her erect clitoris. She brought her finger to her lips and tasted the cum.

24807-interview-3.jpg

“Nice,” she said. “You’ll do.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.