Cotton Candy - Cover

Cotton Candy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: On a phone call Taryn tells her friend how her date with Bill went. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Hey, Taryn, how was your date with Bill?

It was nice.

Nice, huh? C’mon, let’s hear the juicy details.

Well, we went to the carnival.

And... ?

Melinda, like I said, it was nice. We went on some rides. He won a teddy bear by knocking over some milk bottles.

A big teddy bear?

Giant-sized. I gave it to a little girl. It was almost as big as she was.

That was nice of you.

Yeah, like I said, it was a nice evening. He bought me some cotton candy. Blue.

I’m not crazy about cotton candy.

Yeah, me neither. It looked like messy pubic hair.

Ha ha.

He asked me if I was going to eat it, and I said I didn’t know cuz it looked a lot like pubic hair.

You told him that?

Yeah. He laughed. He said don’t you like pubic hair.

What did you say?

I said I liked it fine in its place. We were holding hands. He was squeezing my thumb, the way, you know, that you know what he’s thinking about.

Right.

So what are you thinking about, I asked him. Your pubic hair, he confessed.

He didn’t.

He did. I said, what if I shaved? What if I were completely smooth? He said there’s always a faint hint of stubble. And lower down a faint hint of down. He said, I’d like to lick you there.

He didn’t.

He did. He said, but first I’d like to pull off that sweater and lick under your arms. Even if I wasn’t shaved, I said. He squeezed my thumb. I was getting pretty wet. I was thinking of his tongue licking me under my arms and in my cunt. Without really thinking about it I ate all the pubic hair. I mean cotton candy.

How was it?

I have no idea.

Then what?

Melinda, you’re so greedy. I think that’s enough juicy details for one phone call.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.