Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Tommy pulled the jeep into the shop, closing and locking the doors. The would use the truck to go to Shasta’s.

Skye was sitting in the living room, reading a softcover she had found on his ‘wall-o-books’. A 12 foot wall of his ‘office’ that was nothing but shelves from floor to ceiling. She grinned at them as they came in. “Never figured you for the romance novel type.” As she held up the book.

“My mothers’ choice of literature.” He answered.

She eagerly agreed to go with them to Shasta’s. She was already dressed casual, in jeans and a cotton blouse. After Nia quickly changed out of her work clothes and into jeans and a t-shirt, they took the truck and headed out to fix the fence. And to inform Shasta and the twins of his new found love.

Skye was filled in on the days events as they drove. She was shocked and upset at first, then relieved.

Tommy realized his earlier mistake and called Tammy. She happily agreed to meet them at Shasta’s house instead of his place, and said she’d call Shasta and let her know.

The fence only took 15 minutes to repair. They were rolling down the driveway when they saw the girls, and the girls saw the truck. Before he could get out with both feet on the ground, he had two little sweethearts glued to him. Smothering him with hugs and kisses. Excitedly talking and asking questions.

When Nia and Skye got out too, the twins stopped and stared at them a moment, then lit up. “Miss Skye!!” They squealed. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s a secret.” Tommy told them. “You gotta wait until later to find out.”

Tommy introduced them to Nia. Mia and Tia were thrilled and excited at meeting them, but even more impressed by her name. “Nia, Tia, and Mia. We already match up.” Tia said. And the twins mobbed her with hugs as well. Then Skye. ‘Because it’s rude to leave anyone out.’

The two then grabbed Nia and dragged her to the door, leaving Tommy and Skye behind. He just laughed, wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and followed the noise parade into the house. On the way she commented, “They’re adorable. So sad they have to grow up without their daddy.”

Shasta met him just inside the door. “Tammy already called me.” She said with a smile.

Tommy introduced Nia. Shasta already knew Skye from the store.

When he added the ‘fiancee’ part, Shasta just hugged him and wept on his chest for several minutes. “I’m so happy for you Tommy. I was wondering if you’d ever let yourself find someone, and so worried you wouldn’t.”

She sniffed and wiped her eyes on her t-shirt tail. “Come in the kitchen. I gotta hear all about this.”

“Can we wait for Tammy?” He asked. “She wants to hear it too, and it’s a long story.”

Shasta agreed, and they just talked about all the usual life stuff until Tammy arrived.

Tommy, Nia, and Skye were the focus of attention for the other four. The whole story, less some aspects the twins didn’t need to hear, was told. Questions were answered. Plans were made. Somewhere along the way, Tommy’s simple Saturday wedding vows became an actual ‘event’. With the women, and girls, insisting on ‘making it really nice’. Calls went out to advise other people of the plans, and to secure and procure items and stuff.

After they had eaten, Tommy took advantage of their planning committee meeting to excuse himself so he could walk around and inspect the place. He noted a few tasks and projects he would need to take care of, but overall things were in good shape.

He settled into a recliner in the den and switched on an old western movie. Not really watching as much as just staring at the screen and thinking. He dozed off.

Meanwhile, Shasta and the girls went out to the stables and fed the horses their supper. Nia and Skye went with them. While Skye was somewhat indifferent to them, Nia took to the horses readily. Even the mares, who were usually headstrong and stubborn bitches, came right to her. Instead of acting all stubborn and aloof when called into the barn, they came right to her without any trouble at all. In fact, all the horses took to her very readily.

Shasta was impressed. Not many people have a ‘natural way’ with animals, and it seemed Nia was one of those few. She also didn’t seem to mind or have any trouble carrying or lifting heavy feed sacks, buckets, or hay bales.

A couple hours later everyone was back in the house, the girls had taken their baths and slipped into the den. Both sat on the chair arm and gingerly slid in on either side to snuggle him, trying not to wake him. He barely stirred and just wrapped his arms around them and kept napping.

He woke some time later. It was already dark outside. Shasta was standing at his feet, just looking at him holding her girls as they slept on him.

“Wanna help me tuck them in?” She asked him. He nodded and she lifted Tia off his side. He stood easily with Mia in his arms.

After the girls were bedded down, Shasta pulled him back into the kitchen. Nia was showing Skye something on her phone, and they both looked at him and smiled as he came in and sat down.

“What ya got there?” He asked.

Nia showed him the picture. Him in the recliner, asleep, with Tia and Mia cuddled under each arm and sleeping soundly as well. The epitome of domesticated maleness.

“Hard to believe.” Tammy said.

Shasta looked at her, “Why’s that?”

Tammy shook her head. “Just hard to wrap my head around how he’s so gentle and loving this evening, and so good with the girls, after being so ... well ... utterly violent earlier. I mean, to go from killing two men at noon, to being that big cuddly teddy bear less than ten hours later.”

Shasta looked at her horrified. “WHAT?” Tommy just nodded. Then told the story of today. She looked almost sick as Nia added the part about the lone gunshot that was fired at Tommy.

To change the subject, he brought up Nia’s joke on Tammy. And then they had to explain the ‘adult’ parts of the joke. Followed with the funny references to innocent Nia sleeping with him on the first date, sleeping with Skye, and them ‘living together’.

Everyone thought it was hilarious. But Tommy could tell that Shasta had worries.

While the other women cleaned up, which they insisted on doing even though Shasta protested, Tommy and Shasta stepped outside to the porch.

“Does she really understand the risks and dangers?” Shasta asked him.

“Yes. She does.” He replied. “She talked to Barnes today. She told him how things needed to be, without ever even hearing me say anything about it. She impressed the hell out of him and me with her understanding of things.”

Shasta nodded. “I don’t want to seem jealous or needy, but what about me and the girls? I mean ... they need and rely on you so much. And so do I.” She looked at him sheepishly, “Is that going to be a problem?”

He shook his head. “I truly don’t believe so. Nia’s not like that. She will just happily blend into our little family unit. Her and Skye both.” He looked at her seriously. “I hope that’s okay with you guys. They don’t have anyone else family wise either.”

“Don’t be stupid. Of course it is.” Shasta said firmly. “In fact, I kinda wanted to ask Nia something, and it may piss Tammy off, but I’d like to ask her about working here at the stables with me and the girls. I need the help since the summer is over and the other girl is back in school. And, she’d be closer to home. I think she needs to be out, away from being in town ... at least until you finish whatever ‘operation’ you’re planning with Buck.”

“I don’t have anything planned.” Tommy protested. “I’m just plodding along doing my job.” She just stared at him with a ‘look’.

“Okay,” He admitted. “Maybe a little scheming ... with the city PD, and Buck. But nothing major.”

She laughed and hugged him as they walked back. “I’ll remind you of how ‘minor’ you said it was, after it all gets done.” She squeezed him tighter. “Just be careful. Nia needs you now. The girls need you. And ‘I’ need you.”

He hugged her back. “I will. I PROMISE.”

She looked at him closely, then asked, “So ... what is it that you aren’t telling me?”

He sighed, then reluctantly said, “It’s that bastard that killed Ken. I almost had him. He got away again.” She nodded, understanding his frustration. “Shasta, I love Nia. I love you and the girls. I love Tammy and Skye. But getting that scumbag is something I just have to do. No matter how long it takes, or what I have to do to accomplish it.”

She hugged him. “I understand. Believe me, I do. But just be sure your ‘getting him’ doesn’t mean we have to lose you in the process. Understand?” He just nodded.

The door opened and Tammy stepped out to smoke. She asked them, “I’m not trying to ‘eat and run’ or anything, but, I’m kinda wrung out.”

Shasta hugged her, “I imagine you are. Are you staying here or going to Tommy’s?” Tammy looked at him. He just shrugged.

She said, “Well, if you really don’t mind, your guest bed would be more comfy than his old couch.” Shasta laughed and agreed, and she and Tammy went to get her bag from her car. Tommy went inside.

“Are we going to invite Shasta and the girls for tomorrow?” Nia asked hopefully. “Yeah.” Tommy replied. Miffed that he’d neglected to do so already.

He informed Shasta when they came in. Then everyone said their good-byes.

The drive was filled with excited talk about the wedding and how great Shasta and the girls were. And Nia talked a bit about the horses and how she was very impressed with the Horse Boarding business. She offhandedly commented, “If I ever get the chance, I think I’d like working with horses.” Tommy just smiled.

As they approached his place, Tommy saw some strange vehicle tracks in the dirt road. It looked like a couple of cars had turned around, spinning tires and leaving obvious ruts in the roadway. Not that this was abnormal. Young folks drove around the county roads quite often at night. But given the circumstances it did catch his attention.

As he approached the gate, he hit the control remote and it opened. But after passing through this evening, he got out and put the chain and lock on it. Watching carefully, he didn’t see any strange tracks on the dirt driveway up to the house.

After they got inside, Tommy went out and checked everything was secure. Finding no signs of meddling, he went back inside and locked up.

While Nia and Skye settled in, he fired up his computer and accessed the security cameras. No sign of anything or anyone out of the ordinary. For good measure though, he disabled the front gate and set the outside motion sensors. He then flipped a breaker which activated an electric ram and raised the first cattle guard. It now served as a metal gate across the driveway, and opened a six foot wide and a three foot deep ‘trench’ from one side of the driveway to the other. It was almost midnight, so he was pretty sure nobody should be out running around until morning.

A second breaker fired up the fence charger. Nothing that would electrocute a person, but it was strong enough to knock the snot out of a full grown bull. And had been ‘enhanced’ to deliver a bit more juice than when it left the factory. He’d found a few unfortunate critters in the past that hadn’t been able to withstand the voltage. Mainly birds, a few small mammals, and twice a grown coyote. One of which had bitten the wire and likely regretted it for only a short time.

All secure, he went to the pantry and pulled some hot dogs and hamburger patties out of the freezer to thaw for the kids. He also grabbed a couple more steaks ... just in case. The girls said they had everything they needed for tomorrow, so they went to get ready for bed.

After a long hot shower, which started off mundane but quickly became more interesting when Nia stepped in with him, he made one more sweep and turned off lights in the house. He said goodnight to Skye, getting a nice hug and kiss, then walked into his (okay, his & Nia’s) bedroom.

Climbing into bed, he was immediately snuggled and hugged. With some kisses thrown in. Tonight Nia didn’t even start out with the night shirt. She was as naked as he was. And after some kissing and small talk, they drifted off to sleep in each others arms.


Meanwhile, El Jefe was having a grand and luxurious time in ‘Old Mexico’. The much welcome guest in a Hacienda owned by the second most influential ‘boss’ of the Cartel in Central Mexico. His housemates included several young women from this years’ ‘Miss Mexico’ pageant. Now beholding to the Cartel boss for his financial support during their competitions. While their being in the house and obligated to render any services demanded was not 100% consensual, they knew that it was expected in return for what they had received. And it was very much a situation they preferred to the horrors that would befall them if they refused.

But El Jefe didn’t care either way. Women and girls were only ‘things’ to serve men and provide pleasure or an outlet for sexual frustrations. In fact, he wasn’t nearly as interested in the sexy 18 and 19 year old beauty queens as he was the half dozen or so ‘house girls’. The younger girls, ranging from 12 to 16 years old, had already discovered that his pedophile tendencies were the stuff that would forever fuel their nightmares.

His lavish surroundings re-enforced his belief that he was above reproach and beyond the reach of justice. The best food, the best booze, the finest amenities, and the finest Cuban cigars. And currently, a hot tub with two little Mexican-Indian cuties from the nearby village who would endure all his sick fantasies without complaints due to the threats against their families.

His cursed American lineage would have normally precluded him from such close ties to the Cartel leadership, but his brutal efficiency and his success rate in accomplishing his orders had impressed them. Not bad at all for a guy who was raised under extreme pressure from a father who believed becoming a citizen of the United States was like being led by some sort of ‘Moses’ into a holy promised land. What a fool. The American bastards would never accept a Mexican and give them a chance to succeed. Only European ‘immigrants’ had a snowball’s chance of ‘melting’ into that shit pot successfully. Everyone knew this, but his fool of a father had not. Even the name on his birth certificate had been influenced by the fanatic fantasy of ‘Americanism’. A name that haunted him at every turn, and only served to make his life miserable both in the U.S. and Mexico.

But he had showed them all. His father, the building contractor from San Antonio who only made the kind of money in a full year that he was now making in a few weeks time. Now the up-and-coming Cartel boss gained quiet satisfaction in knowing his father was the contractor who built and renovated all the stash houses and flop houses, and did so for the lowest bid. The old man would have a stroke one day when the truth was revealed to him of how he was a vital part of the operation that brought Drugs and Whores to his beloved America.

And he thought of the half-American whore who gave birth to him. The slut who divorced his father within a year of becoming a Nurse, and then married a gringo doctor. He smiled, thinking of how they both screamed while trapped in the burning BMW automobile. She had actually recognized him, and was begging for the life of that bastard child in the car seat behind her. What gave her the right to ask or beg him for anything? She, who had ruined his life. Why would he have shown mercy for the abomination she had birthed when he hadn’t even spared his own younger sister from his sexual desires?

He was now enjoying all the things that his MEXICAN heritage afforded him. And as he was savoring the painful sounds from one of the youngest house girls, his phone rang. The ringtone was specific to Julian. The leader of the Chupacabras. The very lucky leader of the American gang, and who had narrowly escaped being caught at the warehouse in that damned little two-goat Texas town a few days ago.

“This better be important.” He said flatly. “I have news,” Julian said, “About Raul and Javo and Tito.” “Spill it. I don’t have all night.”

Julian let out a long breath, “All three dead. Killed by some gringo in that shit hole greasy spoon out by the industrial park. Javo and Tito were shot in the head, and Raul was beaten to death.” He paused, hating to tell the next part. “All of the collections were seized by the Sheriff. And the car too.”

El Jefe stood abruptly, dumping the helpless girl across the hot tub and onto the molded set back. She sputtered from the hot chlorinated water she inhaled as the hard plastic bruised and cracked three of her little ribs. She cried out loudly, but he only slapped her hard and told her to be quiet as he stepped from the hot tub and walked across the deck into the house.

He asked the nervous gang leader, “The Chevy? They took the Chevelle?”

“Ye ... yes sir ... they impounded it, and said it was being seized. Pending sale.

“Why were they driving it? I left specific instructions.” “Raul’s Pontiac wouldn’t crank. Starter motor we think. They were just making Friday pickups and so we thought that...”

“NO. You did NOT think.” His blood boiled. The car was of little importance. What was sewn into the rear passenger door panel WAS of consequence. “You get that car back. NOW! Or your next meal will be your own cock and balls. Do you understand?”

“Yes Jefe. But it’s in the police impound. How are we suppo...”

“NOW!” Jefe interrupted and ordered. “I don’t care what you have to do, just get that car back.” His tone went icy, “It better be parked inside the garage at the Willow Street safe house in 3 days. And the gringo’s body better be inside the trunk.” He paused. “When I arrive, I will either get inside the car, or your last memory on this earth will be of you watching me get inside your mother AND all four of your sisters.”

“Y ... Yes Jefe. We will ... I WILL get it back. And the gringo is already being handled. Don’t worry.”

“I’m not worried.” He said flatly. And he ended the call.

Striding briskly back out to the deck, he found the young girl huddled beside the hot tub and crying in pain. He jerked her to her feet and dragged her naked and wailing to a metal poolside table, slamming her painfully onto her chest across the hard and cold extruded metal surface. He took out his frustrations on her helpless pain wracked form, choking her while he used her mercilessly. He thought it funny that her body went limp and lifeless just as he reached his peak and released into her.

Another nondescript disturbance in the rocky soil of the uninhabited Mexican desert. Another unsolved disappearance of a young local girl. Nobody of consequence to him would care, and none would even dare to question what happened to her.


Sunday – 0920 hours...

The soft body pressed against him was too much. He shamelessly caressed and squeezed all his favorite curvy and rounded areas as he held her. She returned the attention, holding onto him as well, her smooth soft hands gliding across his body. Their first kiss of the day was passionate and without care regarding the nights’ effect on their breath. Breaking apart, after many minutes of making out, she spoke, “WOW! What a way to wake up.” He smiled, “Good morning my heart.” She giggled, “Good morning my love.” He waggled his eyebrows, “I think I can top that wake-up experience for you. Just wait until next week.” She playfully slapped his hip. “Promises, promises. So far you’re all hat, buddy.”

He just kissed her on her cute little nose and reluctantly rolled out of bed to go relieve the pressure on his bladder. She followed moments later, watching him with curiosity. “I always wondered how that worked.” She giggled.

He blushed a bit, and laughed, “Just like filling a bucket with a hose. Careful aim and don’t splash.” Finished, he flushed, then turned and walked past her. But not without playfully swatting her naked butt. She squealed and smacked his backside in response before he could dodge out the door. He reluctantly closed that door and left her to her own tasks before things really got out of hand. “Six more days.” He muttered.

He dressed in work attire and went to the office, activated the front gate, and lowered the cattle guard. He also disabled the outside security alarms.

Way back, his father had dreamed of having a camera system and perimeter alarms to warn of any unwanted persons intruding on the property. Only after his death did the technology become available, and more importantly affordable, to average folks. Back then, such security was unheard of outside the government or ultra rich estates. But now Tommy had a remote controlled camera on the antenna mast, with night vision and FLIR capabilities. Another near the front gate. Solar powered motion sensors were scattered across the property to warn of any nefarious persons. A satellite link tied his computer to phone services that could send out a ‘911’ call. And the latest generation of personal night vision goggles and scopes were able to see as clearly as ones own eyes allowed in the darkest of dark.

Tommy had invested in many of the ideas his father talked about, making this property as safe as could be. A few other ‘tweaks’ in the security realm of things, and he had the capability to send out a distress call then hunker down and withstand a pretty fierce assault until the cavalry arrived. Always a good idea for anyone who regularly pissed in the face of terrorists and organized criminals.

In the kitchen, he began pulling food items out in preparation for the days’ activities. A wet haired and freshly showered Nia joined him a few minutes later, smelling of her light sweet perfume. Skye finally showed her face about 1015. Then the girls took over, so he moved his efforts to the back deck. A large hand built smoker/grill lived on the back edge of the deck, and could grill and smoke almost any food you wanted to eat.

He lit a fire in the fire box using seasoned oak, allowing it to begin heating up and make a good bed of coals for later. Then he filled a five-gallon bucket with two-inch square hickory blocks, and added enough water to cover them. This he let soak until later.

1215 hours...

He took time to hose off the deck and patio furniture, then used the gas blower to clear and dry the area. He had just put the blower back in the shed when he heard a car coming up the drive.

Tammy hugged him and bustled inside, leaving him to carry several bags and boxes. She had made a quick run into town and loaded up some food stuff from the diner, claiming it was going to go bad if they didn’t use it.

He tossed another few sticks into the fire box and went inside. A quick kiss and he went to take a shower and clean up.

1300 hours...

A plain SUV, maybe too plain, rolled up the drive. Bob Barnes stepped out and waved as Tommy came out of the house to help tote the meat inside.

Bob was fresh shaved, smelled of some expensive cologne, and wore obviously new ‘casual attire’. Khaki cargo shorts, a peach color polo, and almost new white tennis shoes. Tommy laughed, “My goodness Bob, I didn’t know you could clean up so well.”

“Stow it, Gunn.” He grumbled humorously. “I’m already nervous enough as it is. I’ve been up since 0700, and changed clothes three times.” Tommy laughed again. “I mean it Tommy. I’m as nervous as a 13-year-old going to his first dance. You got me all hyped about meeting this gal, but I haven’t even dated anyone in over 5 years.” He opened the back of the SUV and helped Tommy heave out a large cooler.

“You’ll be fine Bob.” Tommy assured him. “Skye is just regular people. He’s genuine ... and NICE. Just relax and be yourself.”

Barnes harrumphed, “Easy for you to say. You’re not the old fat guy whose ‘self’ would normally be sitting in a recliner in his underwear watching TV on a Sunday morning.” He stopped walking for a moment. “Do me one favor? Don’t let me make a fool out of myself?”

Tommy just grinned, realizing the normally self assured man was truly out of his comfort zone and actually feeling self conscious. “You’ll be fine, Bob. I promise. But if it makes you happy, I’ll run interference as needed.”

“Thanks.” Bob said. Then they continued into the house.

As they entered the kitchen, only Nia and Tammy were in there. The ‘Hellos’ and ‘how ya been doings’ over with, Bob looked kinda lost and disappointed. Nia smiled and winked at Tommy. “Aunt Skye went to get showered and dressed. She’ll be out in a few minutes.” Bob’s mood brightened. Nia handed him a glass of iced sweet tea, and he and Tommy sat at the table.

Twenty minutes of small talk later, Skye walked in. She was wearing a pale blue cotton summer dress, her long black hair pulled back and held by a beaded hair clip. She wore a light application of makeup. Bob stood clumsily as Tommy gestured and said, “Bob, I think you’ve met Skye before. At the dollar store?” Bob took her hand in both his as if to shake, but just held it as he stammered, “Yes, of course. A few times. It’s a real good pleasure to be here and see you again.” He pulled out a chair next to his, “Have a seat.”

Tommy gave Nia an amused look and fought back laughter. Nia just turned to the counter so she couldn’t be seen laughing. Skye shot Tommy a mirthful look and smiled.

Tammy ... well ... Since she was Tammy, and had never ever let a chance to pick at someone get by her, said with a suppressed laugh, “Yeah Skye, sit right down and take a load off. Y’all just relax and talk. Nia and I will take care of all this cooking and stuff.”

Tommy shot her a look, and she hit the brakes. Wondering why he didn’t want her to continue. Tommy said, “Sounds like an excellent idea to me too. Tammy can help Nia until the other guests arrive.” He stood, “Let me get you something to drink Skye.”

As he leaned across Tammy to get a glass from the cabinet, trapping her between his body and the counter, he whispered, “Go easy. This is hard enough on him.” As he poured the tea, she just nodded and said, “Alrighty then.”

More vehicle sounds from the driveway. Tommy looked out and saw TWO more vehicles coming up the drive. A white Chevrolet Blazer, and a marked Sheriff’s SUV. He grinned and almost laughed out loud. THIS was going to be REALLY good. He took a drink of the cold sweet refreshing drink ... and waited.

From just behind and to his left, a loud voice almost screeched. “What the holy hell is HE doing here?”

He almost choked on the tea trying to keep from laughing. He flatly stated, “I invited him.”

She looked at Tommy like he had suddenly sprouted bull horns and mule ears. “Why on earth would you do that?”

He shrugged, “We buried the hatchet Friday, and I wanted to extend the olive branch. It’s past time we got over the silly kid stuff and move on.”

Tammy huffed, then walked briskly out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bathroom.

Tommy and Bob went out and welcomed Buck. The twins climbed him like a jungle gym as Shasta walked up and shook Buck’s hand, then Bob’s, and gave Tommy a hug and a little peck on the cheek.

All three men carried Shasta’s cookout contributions as they walked to the house. Except Tommy. He had two cute girls, one on each hip, to tote.

With the various hot dishes cooking, they were all seated at the table just talking and sipping iced tea when Tammy walked in. She sat down in the only empty chair, between Shasta and Buck, and greeted the man passively. Not overly friendly, but not coldly either. He smiled warmly and looked into her eyes when she spoke, then told her it was truly nice to be there and to see her again.

And suddenly it was obvious and plain as day to Tommy. Buck had a thing for Tammy! How had he missed THAT? He caught Nia’s eye, and she gave him a knowing smile as well.

As they talked about recent events, and sporadically tended the cooking, Tommy took note that Buck gave his undivided attention every time Tammy would speak. When she was looking away toward someone else talking, he would glance at the person speaking but always kept looking at Tammy. He almost laughed a couple times. Buck was like a love sick puppy.

Finally he stood, “I need to tend the grill a little.” He walked out and added some more wood, then opened the lid and began scraping the grate with a steel brush. A soft hand touched his shoulder.

“Thanks Tommy.” Skye said to him as she handed him his tea glass. “For introducing me to Bob I mean. He’s really nice.”

Tommy just shrugged. “He’s a friend Skye. And my boss.” He looked at her. “And yes, he’s a really good guy. I’m glad you think so too.”

She blushed, “He seems kind of skiddish. Like he’s afraid I’m going to laugh at him or shove him away.”

Tommy glanced inside, then softly said to her, “He’s been through it. Bad relationship, then just avoided it all completely for the past five years or so. But if you guys become friends, I believe you’ll find his heart to be as pure as gold.”

She nodded. “I’ll be careful then.” And she walked back inside.

HE swabbed the grill with half of an old soaking wet towel to remove any debris left behind, then tossed the cloth into the garbage can.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.