Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

He climbed into bed.

He switched off the lamp and pulled the covers up to his waist.

Nia scooted over against him and he stretched out his arm around her shoulders. She tossed an arm across his chest, threw a leg over him, and snuggled to his side with her head on his chest.

She stretched up and he bent down for a sleepy kiss.

“G’night baby, I love you.” She said sleepily.

“I love you too. Sleep tight my heart.”

His last thoughts were of how he was the most fortunate man in the world to have this treasure in his arms.


Tommy dreamed a little. Mostly of Nia and Skye, and the things they might enjoy doing together.

But one dream caused him distress. Both before and after he woke.

It was the same dream he had often.

He saw El Jefe in his dream, laughing and living the high life. He saw Shasta, Tia, and Mia crying over the grave of his best friend in the whole world.

He saw the lowlife cartel flunky driving around the back of the warehouse, making his escape yet again.

Waking briefly, he glanced at the clock. 2:15.

He rolled over to his back and closed his eyes again. Nia was not in bed. Her current location was evidenced by the light under the bathroom door.

The light disappeared, the door opened and she padded to the bedside.

In the dim available light he saw her pause, whisk her t-shirt over her head, toss it to the floor.

She climbed back into the bed, but not without him noticing her complete lack of any clothing.

The brief sight of her totally nude body causing a stir in his loins.

She was ‘natural’, a wispy well-shaped patch of dark hair above the swell of her womanhood.

And more beautiful than he had even tried to imagine.

She pulled the covers over herself as she scooted up against his side, resting her head on his chest and throwing a leg over his hip.

She reached her hand to his groin and softly searched for him.

Finding her target, she gently felt and examined him. His full sack, and his quickly firming manhood.

After a few minutes she stilled her explorations, merely holding onto him.

Then her breathing was slow and steady, and soft against his chest as she returned to slumber.

He thought of her innocence and inexperience, and sighed in wonder at the boldness and fearlessness of her actions. How much more self-confident and outgoing was she now compared to just five days ago? How much more self reliant?

He almost laughed out loud as he considered how timid and unsure she had been, and wondered what she might be like in another week. In a month. In a year even.

With her soft breasts pressed into his ribs, and her body molded to his, he savored the feel of her. He wondered what he had ever done to deserve her. And he was more sure about her love for him, and his for her, than he had ever been about any other girl or woman.

Except his mom, but that is different.

The hum of the ceiling fan lulled him back to slumber.

Damned fire ants.

He had lain unmoving for almost three hours. Mosquitoes, gnats, flies ... all these were almost bearable.

But the fire ants had him moving now. Not a huge attack, just a dozen or so that had found his left hand.

And in classic fire ant military precision, they had taken their time to position themselves strategically and then commenced their attack all at once upon broadcast of the secret fire ant battle signal.

He managed to get them all off of him and slowly repositioned to an area that looked free of the little menaces. Now he scanned the surface of the lake with his spotting scope again, watching the horizon.

As over-watch, he was tasked to provide suppressive fire against the cartel boats. His orders included use of deadly force, but only in extreme life safety circumstances. His basic task was to use the big rifle to disable or destroy the boats.

The Sheriff’s boats were backed into trees on the opposite shoreline. Not able to be seen until it was too late for the smugglers.

Any boats coming off the main river portion of the lake would have to pass right by them, and between them and Tommy.

For the boats to get to the northeastern shore, where the oil fields and their numerous dirt roads were closest to Highway 83, they would have to run this makeshift gauntlet.

A humming sound.

Boat motors.

He checked the scope.

Two boats, running fast. Their engines becoming louder and louder.

When they came abreast of the cut, they swung hard into it. The sound of the outboards increasing in volume and pitch as the drivers fire-walled the throttles.

Closer.

Closer.

Three men in each boat.

“Hunter One is eyes on. Two fast-movers. Three tangos each. Multiple small arms visible. One Heavy MG visible.”

His radio clicked twice in reply.

“Hunter One standing by. Out.”

He pulled the ghillie over himself and switched to watching through the scope on the big rifle.

They continued almost straight toward his position, not turning as expected.

Just as the boats crossed some imaginary line, they both cut hard to port again. This put them on a path that was almost quartering away from his location.

Following a GPS he figured.

Radio traffic exploded through the earpiece.

Four boats burst from the opposite treeline, and two more came speeding in from around the point of the park somewhere to his left.

Like a slow motion nightmare, the scene turned deadly.

One of the cartel boats increased engine speed and ran for it, further into the inlet.

The boat with the heavy machinegun began a wide zigzag pattern in front of the pursuing boats.

One of the cartel men stepped up to the M2.50 caliber machinegun and began raking the thin fiberglass hulls of the pursuers.

Lawmen plunged over the sides attempting to find cover in the water and avoid being cut down.

Then the gunboat suddenly cut engine power back and turned sharply, coming around to head directly into the floundering equipment laden men who were trying to tread water.

As the boat approached off to one side of the mayhem of half drowning men, the gunner whirled the big gun toward the helpless Deputies and Border Patrol officers.

Tommy never hesitated.

The gunners head exploded in a dark pink spray of hair, bone, and yellowish goo.

Within milliseconds, the driver was thrust over to his side on the console, red flowing from a quarter size entry, and flowing copiously from where the spray of blood and tissue had been expelled and left a gaping hole on his other side.

His brain didn’t even have time to register the impact and pain before the third man’s body slammed into his own.

An empty, gruesome trench where half his face and the top of his head had been.

Tommy put one more round through the engines of the outboards and they erupted in a cacophony of grinding vibrating racket, belching smoke as it began to come to a slow silent coasting stop.

Adjusting his prone position, he could see the other boat still speeding toward the northeast.

Two more shots, and the boats’ motors were spewing thick black smoke. The Sheriff’s boats closing on it fast now.

The smugglers shut the engines down, then stood, arms high above their heads.

Tommy slowly turned over on his back. He took a deep breath and blew it out.

Rising, he gathered his spotting scope and the heavy rifle, then began his trek toward the copse of cedars just over a small hill.

After loading his gear into the back of the SUV, he took a moment to get rid of some excess fluids.

Mixed with the spattering of his stream into the dry dirt, he heard another sound. Footsteps.

Shutting off his stream and turning quickly, he was face-to-face with someone, only 6 feet away.

“Wrong gun in your hand there my friend.” The man said. Then lifted a gold and silver plated 1911 to point directly into Tommy’s face.

El Jefe sneered at Tommy, and there was a flash of light and darkness.

Tommy woke with a start.

This was new. None of that last part had happened. He had pissed, zipped, and loaded up. Then drove away without seeing a soul, as the darkening sky cast it’s final shadows.

He pondered this new development. Would his weird dreams continue? Get worse?

And then an alarm was sounding.

He opened his eyes, looking at the red digital numbers on his alarm clock.

4:15?

He was temporarily puzzled why it was going off. But then the warm body lying next to him, with an arm and a leg across his body, jolted and stirred.

Nia reached over, slapped the alarm off, and rolled back into his side where she had previously been.

And he remembered, She had to be at the diner by 5:30.

“Good morning my heart.” He said softly into the top of her head.

She sighed, “Morning my love. But you’re the only thing good about it.”

Nia hugged him with the arm across his chest and murmured, “Oh how I wish I could just stay here.”

“Okay. Just do it then.” He softly told her, as he caressed the soft smooth skin of her back and shoulders.

She played with his chest hair and placed a kiss on the nipple under her face, then scooted upwards, dragging her soft naked breasts along his ribs, her warm skin a stark contrast to his, until she could kiss his lips.

His hand, that had been stroking her back, now rested on the soft warm skin of her perfect buttock.

He met her kisses with his own, hungrily savoring her mouth, and his hand gripped and squeezed the firm but pliable globe, all of its own volition.

She broke the kiss and sighed, smiling happily. Her soft thigh resting on his unclothed manhood.

“You didn’t even notice.” She fake pouted.

“Yes I did.” He told her with a smile. “At two-fourteen this morning.”

He rolled to face her. Slipping his other arm around her.

She crushed herself to his chest, her leg now hooked over his hip, and her soft sex pressed against his now less than soft organ.

He chuckled, “I noticed alright. I noticed when you woke. I noticed when you hopped up and went into the bathroom.”

“I was surprised when I noticed you stripping down before you crawled into bed again. Pleasantly surprised to be honest.”

She giggled.

He squeezed her buttock as he pulled her tighter to his groin.

“I noticed when you molested my naked body for 15 minutes with your soft hand. And, I noticed that you went to sleep holding me.”

She giggled, then kissed him again, wiggling her hips and pressing herself onto him.

“And I thought I was being all sneaky. Why didn’t you say anything?”

He just kissed her and rolled over, sitting up.

“Because it was ‘sleep time’.” He said seriously. “And it’s not time yet for us to explore what might have happened if I had let myself yield to your temptress wiles. We still have a couple of very important things to take care of before we go that far.”

He kissed her, turned the lamp on, and looked back at her. She was pouting.

He leaned back again, kissed her cute little nose, then heaved himself out of bed. Headed to the bathroom.

He stopped, turned back to fully face her, struck a pose, and winked. Grinning deviously.

Then with a smirk of her own, she threw the covers back, her body fully on display to him.

It was amazing.

He desired her more at that moment than ever before.

He just stared at her for a long moment. Until she seemed to reconsider her boldness and took on a somewhat shy and embarrassed look.

“You have the most amazingly beautiful and sexy body I have ever seen.” He told her. “I am so fortunate and honored that you are letting me see it like this.”

“And I mean that with all my soul.”

She smiled a huge smile, then stood in the bed. She stepped lively and literally leaped to him from 3 feet away.

He caught her against his chest and hugged her tightly, then enjoyed the kiss she gave him.

He marveled at her unending supply of energy.

He eased her down, sliding her soft skin down his body, and letting his hardness slide across her soft center as well, until her feet hit the floor.

Then he stepped back and groaned, “Please. Let’s get ready so I can get you to work sweetie. Otherwise you’ll be unemployed and my ass will be on the lunch menu.”

She looked disappointed. Fake pouted. And sat on the bed as he walked into the bathroom to relieve his bladder pressure.

When he came out, she blew him a kiss. And with a big smile and exaggerated movements, she sexily strutted to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

He pulled on his jeans and a shirt. And waited for the flush. Then until the sink was running.

He tapped lightly on the door, but then without waiting he entered.

He moved behind her and pressed his chest and abdomen against her back, her panty covered perfect ass was soft and warm against his denim clad thighs.

He wrapped his arms around her.

Then kissed her neck and said softly into her ear. “I love you, Nia. With all my heart, and all my soul, I love you.”

She just stood there looking at him wide eyed. Toothbrush held in mid stroke, amid the white froth on her lips.

She finally gave up, popped the brush from her mouth, and spit.

“I know my love. And I love you with all my heart as well.” She giggled. “And I’m sorry I teased you. But I’m also not sorry. I hope that makes sense.”

She went back to brushing.

“It does.” He admitted.

He reached over and grabbed his toothbrush. Then squeezed a dollop on it, wet it under the water, and set the tube back amongst the myriad of things that had appeared on his vanity counter-top in the past day or so.

He stepped out of the bathroom while brushing. He thought of how such a small thing as ‘sink top clutter’ could make his previously spartan bathroom seem so ... well ... Normal.

When she was dressed and ready, she opened the door to find him also ready to go.

Dressed in his usual attire, right down to .45 in the older well worn holster with its accouterments.

She remembered a comedian once saying, ‘Men can be ready to go to the moon in under a half hour’. She surmised it was true of her Tommy for sure.

“Ready sweetness?” He asked.

She nodded, “Yes my love. I’m ready for the slave galley.”

They passed by Skye’s room, door wide open, and both giggled at the way she was sprawled all over her full size bed. Laying on her stomach, blue pantied butt facing the door.

Nia pushed his arm, “Go tell her bye.” And giggled.

He eased over to the bed and was shocked to find her wearing only the blue panties.

But he just covered her with the sheet and kissed her cheek.

She opened one eye, “What? It’s too early.”

“I’m taking Nia to work. I’ll call you later. Just make yourself at home. Anything here is yours.”

“Okay. Love you. Be careful.” and faint snoring again.

He did step into his office real quick, while Nia got her purse and went to open the door.

He opened a file cabinet. Then keyed the combination to a lock box bolted inside.

Extracting a card, he secured everything again and walked back into the kitchen.

“This is for you, Nia. Use it for whatever you want. I trust you fully.”

She looked at the card he had handed her. A bank debit card with a pin number on a sticky note attached.

She started to protest and hand it back but he cut her off.

“Remember? Everything I have, or ever will have.” And he just kissed her, then opened the back door and hustled her out.

As they walked, he told her, “Use the app and change that pin to whatever you desire it to be.”

She nodded. “Thank you. I won’t abuse it though, I promise.”

He looked at her and laughed, “I already knew you wouldn’t, my heart.”

Out in the barn, a few minutes to remove the vehicle of the day. Then down the driveway they sped. Nia giggling as the Jeep bounced and lurched.

She seemed to enjoy the ride as much as he had hoped she would, her perfect breasts moving tantalizingly as they tested the support of her bra.

And he noticed them, grinning at the way she smiled when he did.

All too soon they pulled into the diner parking lot. Only 2 minutes late.

He shut down the engine, and walked around to her side.

Before she got out, she looked into the diner to make sure Tammy wasn’t watching.

She pulled him to her and kissed him feverishly.

“I’m gonna feel lost without you my love.” She said. “Will you be back soon?”

“I’m just going in to work for a little while, and I do have a lot to do, but I hope to be back here for lunch. Or shortly thereafter.” He replied.

She laughed evilly, then smirked.

“Good. Don’t breathe a word about us to Tammy. And play along with whatever I say when you get back here.”

He laughed. “Whatever you say my heart.”

They kissed again, then she walked into the diner.

Tommy got back in the jeep and drove away. That empty hole inside his chest was back, although not as deep or dark.

Barnes arrived at 8 am.

He walked directly to the tiny office where Tommy was banging away on a keyboard. Tommy and the rest of the people there called it his ‘closet’, since it was only about eight square feet of floor space.

But he had chosen the little room himself, stating that he was hardly there and didn’t want anyone who was there all day to be cramped into it.

Barnes had several questions on his mind, but chose the most prevalent one first.

“Okay Gunn, tell me about this trip to SA. And don’t gloss over the two lady friends.”

Tommy looked at him without showing any emotion, deadpan, “Oh ... You mean the sisters?”

“Sisters?” the older guy asked. “You dawg you.”

Tommy still deadpanned it, “No Bob. Catholic Sisters. Two NUNS.”

He changed to a disappointed and sad look.

“They were both recently diagnosed. Terminal unfortunately.”

And he tried to look sheepish and embarrassed as he laid it on thicker.

“Sort of a ‘make-a-wish’ type excursion. They wanted me to show them a good time. One last fling. A night on the town. And they wanted to experience the affections, and carnal attentions, of a man. You know, just one time. Before they die and all.”

Barnes wasn’t even breathing. His eyes wide and bugged out like an over distraught Chihuahua.

Tommy continued without changing expression.

“So I agreed and I took them to SA. We had a blast. They wore bikinis in the pool and hot tub, and we went dancing, and to the clubs.”

He waggled his eyebrows, “I spent the first night doing everything imaginable with one of them. Then repeated it all with the other one the second night.”

He grinned lasciviously, “Really boosted my ego for sure. They BOTH said they’d have never even become nuns if they had known there were men like me, or that orgasms were possible to enjoy as frequently as they had this week.”

Barnes, a devout Catholic, looked completely stricken. He turned red in the face and his mouth worked open and closed, but no sound came out.

Tommy just stared at him impassively.

Finally the man hissed at him. “You did what?”

He pointed his finger. “That is a sin of all sins Gunn. You’re lucky you didn’t get struck by lightning, or a falling meteor, or...”

He saw Tommy laughing.

“NOT FUNNY, Gunn. NOT FUNNY!”

Tommy, still laughing, managed to say, “Yes. It is. You just couldn’t see your face to appreciate it.”

“Well,” Barnes said, “That’s not even a joke. It’s blasphemy. Not funny. Not when you do what we do. We need all the help we can get.”

Tommy just shook his head, chuckling and shaking his head.

“Okay.” Barnes said after a few moments. “Maybe a little funny.” And he crossed himself.

“But seriously. What’s going on? What was the big secret?”

Tommy looked at him. “I took my fiancee and her aunt to SA for her aunt’s doctor visit. And then we stayed over.”

Barnes’ eyes bugged open wide. “FIANCEE? When did this happen?”

Tommy smiled, then rose, “Lets go in your office so we can both sit down, and I’ll tell you all about it.”

They did.

He did.

And the big man was riveted on every word of the whole story.

Especially certain parts. The parts concerning Skye. He was more interested than he let on.

“And you say she slapped him, down, onto the floor?” He asked. Almost seeming proud of her without even knowing her.

Tommy nodded.

“Sounds like a helluva woman to me. If I were younger, I’d ask you to introduce us formally. I’d like to meet her other than when I come into her store.”

“Funny you should say that. I have an idea.” Tommy replied. Then went about making a few plans with Bob Barnes.

At 11 am, Tommy stuck his head in Barnes’ office. “I’m out of here. Got places to go, and a beautiful girl to see.”

Bob laughed. “Okay. Just remember, we might get the word on short notice if your boy comes back to town. Be ready to rock if we do.”

“Alrighty, I will be.” Tommy replied. “And I’ll see you Sunday about 2 pm?”

“Yeah. For sure. And I’m bringing the steaks.” Bob said.

“Later, then.” Tommy said.

And he waltzed out the door to the jeep.

Ten minutes later, he was parked at the diner.

He texted Nia he was there, then slowly and casually walked inside.

Only about 6 people were inside.

He nodded to the old man at the end of the counter, then to the other patrons.

Hanging his hat on the rack, he heard, “Thomas Gunn!! MY OFFICE!! Now buster!!”

His phone chimed. He quickly read the text and almost laughed out loud.

As he passed the other patrons, who were staring at him now, he just smiled at them as he muttered loudly and sarcastically while he slowly walked toward her office.

“Well howdy-do to you too, Miss Tammy. Why yes, I do believe I’m glad to see you as well. Yes mam, I’m doing right good today. And you?” He said

Tammy heard him as he got closer. She just glared at him and hissed through clenched teeth, “I mean it Tommy. No joke. Get your ass in my office. NOW.”

He said, “Okay, but wait a moment.”

He looked at Nia, and since Tammy couldn’t see his face, winked at her.

“Hi Miss Nia. How’s my favorite little hot tamale today?”

Nia shot a fake glare of hatred toward him. Trying not to laugh.

Tammy reached out and almost jerked him off his feet as she pulled him into her office.

She pushed him, literally, into the chair. Then stood menacingly between him and the doorway.

“I told you not to mess with her. I asked you nicely. And you went and did THIS.”

She was almost crying.

“What’s wrong with you? How could you? Why Nia?”

She pointed her red polished nail at his face.

“You’ve changed Tommy. It’s like I don’t even know you. I would have NEVER thought you could do such a thing. She was an innocent. She’s not one of your party girls, she was pure and vulnerable. And now ... Now...”

Tammy broke down. She actually cried.

She shook her head at him and jerked away when he reached for her hand.

“You better fix this Mister. You gotta marry her, or something, Tommy. I mean it. This isn’t fair to her. It’s just cruel. And I won’t let you do this to her. I’ll bust your balls. I’ll disown you forever.”

She was becoming hysterical, “You make me sick now. Get out. I want you out of my place, and out of my life forever.”

This was bad.

The joke ... it wasn’t any more.

“Nia!! Come quick!!”

And she came bustling in.

One look at Tammy and she was horrified.

“OH, Tammy. Wait. I’m so sorry. It was all a joke. I just wanted to get you back for insinuating I am helpless and naive. And for assuming that I’m Mexican ... and an IA.”

Tammy looked shocked. She shook her head.

Nia had to push past her as she still tried to keep Tommy away from her.

She just stared as Nia stood between them and took her hands, squeezing them.

“I’m sorry Tammy,” Nia said. “I guess it wasn’t such a great prank.”

Tammy blinked. Looked at Nia. Looked at Tommy.

“So you mean to tell me, that HE didn’t really coerce you into sleeping with him under threat of deportation?”

Nia shook her head.

“And you aren’t an Illegal Alien?”

Nia shook her head again, “Native American. Oklahoma Choctaw. More American than even you are.”

Tammy turned to Tommy, and saw him laughing.

“And YOU ... you were in on this ... this ... little charade of hers? You actually went along with her to get me?” She asked him.

“Yep.” He said. “All the way in. Deep. For the long haul even.”

“Well SHIT.” She said.

And walked halfway out front, but then turned and came back.

“I ought to just beat your asses. BOTH of you. I was so mad at you Tommy Gunn, I was going to get my daddy’s shotgun and MAKE you marry her to keep her from being hauled away.”

“Well, you don’t need a shotgun for that.” He said.

And with that, Nia casually stepped to him and sat on his lap, kissing him lovingly.

When they broke, they looked at Tammy. She was wide eyed with mouth gaping open.

Nia spoke again, “I’m thinking next Saturday will be a good day.”

She looked at Tommy, “What do you think, my love?”

He grinned, “I think that is a most excellent idea, my heart.”

Now Tammy had her hand to her mouth, her eyes again watering.

She suddenly bent and wrapped her arms around them both. Hugging Nia and kissing her cheek, then kissing Tommy on the mouth. Leaving red lipstick smears on them.

“I’m so very happy for you. I swear, I really am. And my dear Tommy ... I’ve waited so long. I have been so worried you’d pick some floozy, or just waste away all alone in your survival dungeon or something.”

She pulled out a napkin and wiped at her eyes, then blew her nose.

“I love you both so much, and I’m really happy for you.”

Nia asked her, “Will you come? Will you stand beside me?”

Tommy nodded, “Yes, you have to be there.”

Tammy put on a sad expression. “I’m so, so, sorry guys. But I just can’t.”

Nia asked, whining and shocked, “Why not? It’ll only be a couple hours. You can close for that long, right?”

“No sweetie, it’s not that.” Tammy said, “I’m happy for you two, but I just cant bring myself to watch Tommy marry another woman. Not when I love him so very much, and when I’ve hoped for so very long that he’d marry me.”

Nia looked shocked and was almost about to cry. “I had no idea. I thought...”

Tommy just smirked at Tammy. “Really? That’s the best you can do?”

Tammy laughed and hugged Nia. “Gotcha back.”

Then she said to them both, “I’ll be there, early, and with bells on. Just say where and when.”

Nia smacked her on her butt. Shocking Tammy, and Tommy. “You’re just mean. That wasn’t even funny. Not a little.”

The door bell tinkled, and Tammy hollered, “Thanks for coming in. See ya next time guys.”

Now it was just Tommy, Nia, Tammy, and Mr. James.

They all walked out front.

Tammy announced the news to Mr. James, who just grinned and winked at Nia.

He looked at him and said, “Tommy boy, you did real good finding this one son. She’s a keeper. Just treat her right, and she’s the type that’ll be sitting beside you at your fifty-years wedding Anniversary.”

Tommy shook his hand, “Thanks Mr. James, I believe you’re right. And I’ll definitely love and treat her properly.”

Tommy noticed the old guy was wearing an old canvas drovers coat. It was unlined but the temperature was already at least 90 degrees outside, and set to get hotter. He wondered if he might be sick or something. But didn’t ask him out of respect.

He should have asked. It might have foretold the events to come.

Tammy told Tommy, “While you’re here, I have some of the pictures you asked about. Come back to my office.

She handed him a shoe box and he sat down. Opening the lid and seeing about a hundred photos.

“I’ll leave you to it. There’s some good stuff in there.”

“Thanks darlin’.” He said to her.

Nia slipped in, set a diet soda on the desk for him, sat on his knee, and looked at the photos with him.

She heard the bell tinkle, and stood, kissing Tommy and turning toward the kitchen. Then stopped in the office doorway.

She gasped, “Oh shit.”, and then stepped back into the office quickly.

“Hey Red!” a voice said loudly. “Wassup hot stuff? You miss us?”

“You sure lookin’ fine today. All sexy and shit. You got our stuff mama?” The second one said.

Tommy dropped the photos back in the box as he stood and stepped to the office doorway.

He could see the register through a small opening.

Two tatted up gang members stood in front of Tammy, and she was backed up as far as she could get behind the register.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.