Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

He screamed at the top of his lungs, “NOOOO!!!” Sitting up and tossing the deputies aside.

He pulled hard and broke the flex cuffs, and likely several bones in his hands. He pulled her lifeless body to him and held her head in his lap. Stroking her face as she stared up at him lifelessly.

And then everything was dark.


The cool air on his sweaty skin was causing him to shiver as he sat up in the bed and heaved for breath.

Hands.

Hands were caressing his back and shoulders and neck.

Nia’s voice was telling him soothingly, “It’s okay my love. You were only dreaming.”

He turned, kissed her, and said, “I’ll be right back.”

He went to the bathroom, relieved his bladder, and washed his face.

He returned to the bed and laid back down.

She rolled to him, laying across his chest, and wrapped him with herself.

His own personal soft warm weighted blanket.

She caressed his arms and chest as he drifted off again.

His alarm was sounding.

He opened his eyes, seeing nothing. Well, a little something.

Faint light.

He felt the weight of it covering his eyes, then reached up.

Hair. Long, braided, hair.

Nia’s ponytail was flipped over his face and laying across his eyes.

He moved it aside, strawberries in his nostrils.

Reaching over, he shut off his alarm. He turned back to her and pulled her to him. Nuzzling her neck and savoring the light smell of her sweat.

Her sweet perfume, light and not musky. He’d buy her gallons of it to wear if he needed to, no matter the cost.

Her soft curves, delightful to his touch. Her slow deep breathing.

The swell of her firm buttocks against his hardness.

Tempting him, yet not tempting. Teasing him, yet not teasing.

A promise of their future yet to come.

She rolled over into his arms, firm breasts mashing to his chest, separated only by thin cotton and Jefferson Airplane album art. Two harder protrusions pressing his flesh in and boring dimples into his flesh like small rocks under a blanket.

She kissed him softly, lovingly. Their lips parted, tongues wrestling.

She moved her left leg, draping it over his right hip, then pushed him to his back and slid atop him.

Her heat burned against his cotton covered hardness and increased as her movements pressed it into her softness.

He gripped the firm round globes of her ass as he pushed himself up against her, and she wiggled and ground against him. She finally broke the kiss. Her breath came raggedly, and she moaned out softly.

Their fevered motions increased.

She sucked hungrily at his mouth again, then stiffened as her passion peaked. She quietly moaned into his mouth, pressing herself to him and wetting the front of his thin shorts.

The realization that her pleasure had arrived burned through him and as she peaked, he let go of his reservations, whispering his pledges of love to her as his own flood was released and pulsed forth between them. Bright sparks shot through his brain. He gasped and moaned onto her sweet lips.

As their breathing settled, and the realization of their actions hit him, he looked up to her.

“I’m sorry sweetie.” He said to her. “I couldn’t help it. I didn’t mean...”

She looked at him sharply and cut him off, “You better not be sorry. Ever. And just for your information, that was the nicest and best one I ever had. EVER. And the first time a male has ever touched me that way. It was special to me. EVERYTHING we do is special to me. So don’t you ruin any of it with your silly misplaced feelings of guilt.”

He wasn’t even inclined to argue any more. “Yes sweetie. You’re right. In fact, that was truly the most special and intimate thing that I believe I have ever experienced. And a first for me as well. I’m not ashamed or guilty in the least.”

She kissed him again. “I sure hope not. That was a first for me also. First of many things we will share, I hope.”

He looked at her and stroked the loose strands of her hair from her sweat dampened brow.

“Me too sweetie. And I can promise you we will share many more, if it’s up to me.”

He told her seriously, “I do truly love you. I hope you know that. I’m not just with you for the sex.”

She dashed his seriousness with a giggle. “I certainly hope not. We haven’t even gotten TO the sex part yet. That was just mutual stimulation and gratification.”

She waggled her eyebrows at him, “There is a LOT of things I plan to explore with you my love. A whole book full in fact.”

He looked at her, shocked. “A book?”

“Yes,” she said. “A book. And I want to do it ALL.” Then kissed him again, wiggling on his wet mess.

He looked at her. “Curiosity question. What made you decide to crawl atop me?”

She smiled mischievously, “Same reason I was on your lap when the cop found us by the river. It felt good. And if it felt good then, with all those clothes on, then it had to be better here with hardly any on.” She sighed. “And I was very right.”

She kissed him again.

“There is so much I want to learn about. Not just from reading, but from experiencing. I have enjoyed everything we have done so far, and feel assured I will in the future. Please be open minded and let me learn with you? It has to be you. Because I won’t ever have anyone else to learn with. And I mean ever.”

He chuckled and relaxed. “Well, okay then. I’m at your service whenever you decide that class is in session. I’ll be whatever you need sweetheart. Instructor or teaching tool.” And he grinned up at her.

She raised up and sat on him. Looking down at his face. “This is forever buddy. I hope you understand that.”

He looked deep into her eyes, “As you wish my love.” And added, “I DO.”

“Good.” she said. And rolled over onto the mattress. “Ugh, we gotta go sort out this messy part though. Before Skye wakes up.”

And she rolled off the bed, leaned and kissed him, then bounced into the other room, turning toward the shower.

It was 9 am.

He grabbed his phone and rolled out himself, taking a hotel robe to the bathroom with him.

He dialed the number from the card and waited as it rang.

“Hello?” an agitated voice bellowed.

“Morning sir, Tommy Gunn.” He replied. “I’m calling as requested.”

“Agent Gunn, I’m glad you called.” He covered the phone and whispered something to someone. Then continued. “I have bad news. Well, bad and good news.”

“I can take it sir.” Tommy said with apprehension.

“Okay, First the good. Your lady friend is off the hook. No charges filed. None pending.” He paused. “Now the bad news. Our boy is gone. Spirited away in the night. DEA waltzed in at 4 am this morning, slapped down a judge’s order, and drove off into the darkness with him.”

Tommy sighed. “And his wife?”

“Already contacted her. She has signed and sealed papers from him granting her an uncontested divorce, full custody of the unborn child, and full ownership of all assets and financials.” He chuckled, “Damnedest thing I ever saw. Glad that lawyer and judge weren’t around for my divorce. His honor signed the papers on his porch at 3:30 this morning.”

Tommy whistled. “So, they want this guy in their pocket pretty bad. Any clue why?”

The sheriff continued, “Rumor has it that the good doctor knows a LOT more than he should. May even be a personal physician to someone very high up.”

Tommy thanked him. “I’ll keep in touch sheriff. Let you know if there’s anything from my end that you need to hear about. And you let me know if you need anything, I owe you.”

“You owe me nothing brother. Already paid ahead and then some, on that lake. You just ask when you need, and I’ll be here for ya.”

Tommy laughed, “I told ya, I never been there before. But thanks.”

The two men hung up and Tommy shaved and showered.

He donned the robe and went into the other room. The shower was still running in there.

He sat gently on the bed, watching Skye sleep peacefully. He gently moved some strands of hair from her face.

Leaning in, he pressed his lips to hers. Sucking lightly so it made a ‘smack’ sound when he pulled back.

She opened her eyes abruptly, disoriented. She looked at him. Startled and maybe afraid for a moment.

Then she smiled and asked him, “What was that?”

He leaned in and repeated the ‘smack kiss’.

“Just wanted to kiss a ‘free woman’ good morning.” He said.

She giggled.

“I’m not free, and definitely not even cheap. But if you keep that up we might have to cut a deal.” She teased.

Tommy laughed, “I mean ‘free’ free. As in no charges or fines.”

She looked shocked, “I should hope not. He deserved every twinge of pain. And I’d go to jail before I pay for being his victim.”

“So, what happened?” She asked.

He shook his head, “Can’t say. Long story, but not able to tell it right now. I will as soon as I can.”

“How are you feeling this morning?” He asked her.

She looked at him, “Relaxed. Rested. LOVED.”

He smiled at her. “I do aim to please.”

“Oh buddy. You DO please.” She pulled him down to her. “Even though you are head over heels for Nia, you have made me feel cared for, desirable, and loved as well. Thank you Tommy.” And she kissed him. Passionately. With tongue and spit and fire.

She pulled his hand to her breast and squeezed it into her flesh.

And Tommy returned her passion, and allowed his hand to touch her like she desired.

She broke the kiss. “Sorry. I just needed to feel that right now. Just once.”

“I understand.” He said. “And I’m glad I could help. But I have Nia to think of, and nothing can hurt her in any way. She comes first. So, we need to let that be the last of our special moments.”

He kissed her forehead and said, “I love you Skye. But now we behave ourselves. No more antics.”

He walked back to his room, closing the door behind him.

He dialed the front desk.

“Yes, I’m expecting a delivery ... Okay, I’ll be down in ... Okay, I’ll be waiting then.”

He quickly pulled on his blue denims and tossed on a thin cotton wrangler western shirt. The kind you can buy from china-mart. Slipping into his socks and boots, he was about to button and tuck the shirt when there was a knock at the door.

He opened it, and the bellman handed him a small, wrapped package.

He tipped the guy $5 and closed the door.

Opening the package, he inspected the contents. Each box was flawless, as promised and guaranteed.

A quick call to the dealer to let them know he was satisfied, and he was again getting dressed.

Deodorant, cologne, hair brushed, clothing and accessories, and now his big surprise.

He stripped the bed covers and began packing up his things, laying items on the white fitted sheet to assure they weren’t forgotten.

After he was done, he knocked on the door.

Nia answered.

She was dressed. White blouse. Tan shorts. White sneakers. Hair in a braid.

She looked at him strangely and pulled him inside. He could hear the shower running.

She pushed him into a chair and sat on his lap sideways, kissed him, then spoke.

“Skye told me about the sheriff and her being free of charges.”

She looked down. “And about her behavior when you woke her up.”

She looked at him, “And your reaction to her.”

“Nia. I’m...” He began.

She pressed her finger to his lips.

“No. Don’t speak. Just listen.”

And she took a deep breath. “Skye was almost dead last year. She didn’t think she was going to survive the cancer, didn’t know how she was going to pay her bills, and didn’t know how she was going to afford treatment. And even with all that on her, she PAID to have me come down here so I would have a place to live.”

She looked at him sadly. “I had no job, was literally down to my last $5, and was being told I would have to trade sex for rent or I would be tossed into the street.”

Tears slipped down her face.

“Skye sent the money to store my things for a year. She sent me money to buy my bus ticket down here. And she has given me a roof over my head ... and love.”

She wiped her face. “She pawned a bunch of her stuff to do it. Gave up things she loved, just to help me.”

Nia looked into his eyes.

“She has literally been my saving grace. And I love her more than anyone else in this world. Except for you. I love you a little bit more, and totally different.”

She cocked her head with a questioning expression. “Do you know what I mean? How that works?”

He nodded. A lump in his throat.

“Then please realize why I have to let her have you.” She said. “I owe her.”

The world spun. His chest hurt. He must have paled and looked stricken.

Nia’s face changed, a look of horror replaced the sadness. “AUNT SKYE!!!” She screamed.

“OH MY GOD!!!! AUNT SKYE!!!”

Skye came bursting from the bathroom, holding a towel to her chest. Her back and round buttocks fully uncovered, and her tangled wet hair flying.

“What’s wrong? OH MY GOD!! What has happened?”

Nia was blubbering, but got the words out, relating the conversation so far.

Skye laughed.

She actually laughed at Tommy.

She actually laughed at Nia.

“Will you two stop acting stupid.” She looked at them. “Just explain it better Nia.”

“And you,” she pointed at him. “Listen better this time.”

Then she turned her naked ass to them and walked back into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Nia was beside herself. Skye was supposed to help, but just walked away. She didn’t know what to do now so she caressed his face and kissed him all over it. Telling him she loved him.

He asked her, “Why? Why do want to give me up? I don’t want Skye, I want YOU.”

Her mistake slammed into her brain like a runaway train.

“WAIT. No my love. That’s not what I was trying to say.”

She kissed him again, “I was trying to say that you can’t push her away and not love her anymore. She needs you too.”

He calmed and hugged her tightly. His whole world in one warm spot on his lap.

“She needs you as much as she needs me. Same, but differently.” Nia said

“I do love her,” He said into her soft bosom, “But I am ‘IN LOVE’ with YOU, not her. I don’t want her like that. I only want you. She’s my friend, and like family now, and that is how it has to be.”

Nia laughed, “Good. Then it’s all settled. That’s what I was talking about anyway.”

He looked at her, “But the kiss, and the touch?”

Nia laughed, “She TOLD me sweetie. She just wanted to feel loved and appreciated for a moment. And she wanted to be kissed and touched like she is loved and desired. We all have those desires, but not everyone has someone to fulfill them. She didn’t really want to seduce you, it’s not even really about sex. She just wanted to feel like a desirable woman again for a moment. She’s impulsive like that. Just love and accept her as she is. The rest will all work itself out.”

He shook his head, “How is that right? How can you just suggest I just let her use me whenever she gets the urge? I’m yours. All yours.”

He looked at her seriously.

“I’d likely become violent and do something bad if another man touched you, or you touched him, like that. I can’t accept it. I won’t accept it. Never gonna happen Nia. It’s wrong.”

Nia laughed, “Of course. I’m yours too. All yours. I’ll never touch another man. And I never want any other man to touch me. AND ... I absolutely EXPECT you to react that way, so relax.”

She caught his chin in her hand.

“But my Aunt is something totally different. She is a special circumstance. She’s lonely and scared, and she has needs that you CAN fulfill. And so far, excepting this morning, you have been doing a great job of it all on your own. And it seems like everything has been just fine, until this morning. Right?”

He nodded.

“She just needs time to see that you aren’t going to drag me away from her and leave her alone with nobody at all. She needs to see you love her too. That WE won’t abandon her.”

She looked into his eyes.

“I’m not asking or even suggesting that you have sex with her. Not even close. Just don’t stop hugging her, kissing her, holding her, and loving her. She needs that. And you have it to spare. Your heart is big enough to include her too. You can do this without slighting me in any way.”

He sighed, “This is all still kinda weird. We’re gonna have to move back to Oklahoma. Or Louisiana.”

She giggled, “Skye will settle down and stop molesting you. She’s just very needy and vulnerable right now. But she’s also very much in favor of you and I.”

Tommy finally got it. He should have realized how Skye was thinking and nipped the problem in the bud already. He decided that later today he would settle all this, maybe. Hopefully for good.

He swapped kisses and swabbed tonsils with Nia for a little while, until Skye came out of the bathroom and cleared her throat.

She was dressed now. Tan shorts and a gray t-shirt with a single red rose on the left breast.

White sneakers on her feet.

Nia slid off his lap and he reached for Skye. She took the spot Nia had just vacated and he wrapped her up in a hug. She snuggled into him before rising to face him.

She looked at him and said softly, “I’m only going violate the rules this once, so listen to me. I’m sorry for earlier. I didn’t want to make you think I was trying to seduce you or take you from Nia. It was simply just a case of an ‘old gal’ wanting validation of herself.”

She sighed, “I’m sorry I made you uncomfortable. I didn’t mean to. And I’m sorry I molested you with my hot kisses and soft titties.”

“SKYE.” Nia said.

“Oh pooh,” Skye said. “He knows I’m just covering my in-bare-ass-mint.”

She laughed. “But seriously, I’m also sorry I flashed my bare ass at you. I did it on purpose, and it was inappropriate.”

She looked at him, “Now, from this point on, the rules apply. Apologies don’t get made for anything that happens in the bed, or in the bathroom. Understand?”

“No.” He replied. “I don’t.”

And he looked to Nia.

“If Nia had been touched by a man, or touches a man, the way you and I did earlier, I won’t be able to control my rage. And it won’t be pretty. Because I am a FOREVER MAN. I don’t do casual, and I don’t play around on my spouse.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “If that’s not acceptable, then I’m afraid this won’t work. Cause I won’t change.”

Skye nodded and said, “I understand. I really do realize I was wrong, and I won’t tease you anymore. Just healthy family friendly love and support.”

He nodded.

“Skye,” He told her seriously. “I do love you sweetie. As a friend, and as family now. I want you to know you will forever be an important part of our lives. Nia’s life. My life. And you’re not going to lose either one of us.”

She nodded and bit her lip, then asked, “And when I need some snuggles or just to be loved?”

He nodded, “I’m here for you when you feel like you need comforting or whatever. Within reason.”

She kissed him, hugged him, and then looked at him and giggled, “I don’t want your sex sweetie. I never really did. I just want my own little part of your heart, just like you have your own little part of mine.”

Then with twinkling eyes and a mischievous smile she added, “And maybe your SOUL.” And she grabbed at his chest with her fingers bent into talons.

They all laughed.

“We need to get packed up.” He said. “Checkout is in 20 minutes, and we have things to do before we head home.”

He stood and then dropped Skye on her back on the bed, making her bounce a couple times, giggling like a young girl.

“I gotta go make a couple phone calls, and try to forget the sight of someone’s sexy naked ass.”

He winked at Nia, and she smiled.

She stood and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

He spun in her arms and leaned in for a kiss, then swatted her butt and said, “Mmm, now THAT is enough to make me forget her ass for sure.”

She giggled and wiggled against him “It better be.”

He swatted her butt again.

“Get moving woman, we’re burning daylight.”

They rushed to pack, trying unsuccessfully to stuff everything into bags.

Tommy returned just in time to offer his extra laundry bag for their dirty clothing, freeing up space for the new items. It held it all pretty much, with Nia’s overflow winding up in his bag.

The excess new items went into the new carpet bags from the Mercado, or back into the store bags.

They followed the bellmen and carts down to the lobby, then out into the garage. Tommy’s KIA was parked within eyesight of the door.

All loaded up, and checked out, they pulled onto the highway and headed toward home.

He made one more stop at a strip mall, and went inside the phone store.

Less than ten minutes later, he tossed a shopping bag into the back and was pulling out of the parking spot.

Nia indeed got her ‘Backsies’ and was sitting up front. Her hand rested over top of his on the shifter, or on his thigh as his caressed the soft smooth skin of her thigh.

His thoughts about that were way less than pure.

Another stop for a nice late lunch at Whataburger, and they rolled into town well before sunset.

Tommy was opening the back of the car while Skye opened the front door, and Nia stood by waiting to begin carrying stuff inside.

“SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!” They heard Skye exclaim.

Tommy jogged quickly up the stairs and to the door, then inside, his feet splashing.

Nia came in and called to her, “What happened?”

“Another busted pipe.” Said Skye. “The whole damned house is flooded.”

Tommy grabbed a pair of channel lock pliers out of his car and quickly cut the water off at the meter, then went back inside.

She sat on the couch and began to cry. “I can’t win for losing.”

Tommy sat beside her, “It’s alright sweetie. These things happen. Your landlord will get it fixed in no time, then...”

“No, he won’t.” She said. “He’s from out of town, and it took eight weeks last time. I showered at Ms. Wharton’s house next door, but she died six months ago.” She sobbed. “We can’t even wash clothes now.”

Tommy had already made his decision. He just moved the timeline up now.

“Okay, lets go. We’re burning daylight.”

“Go where?” Nia asked.

“Get your dirty work clothes and anything else you need for tonight and tomorrow. Load it in my car.”

He looked at Skye, “C’mon, let’s get your stuff too and get moving. We have things to do.”

They piled their wet and dirty stuff into trash bags and loaded it into his car. Then they headed to his house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.