Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

“Plan for everything possible, even the impossible. Because anything that can go wrong, will go wrong”.

Lunch was late, but delicious.

We grabbed a quick bite at a small mom & pop authentic Tex-Mex place just west of town off I-10 near the truck stops.

It wasn’t fancy or even appealing to the eye, but the place was clean and the food was delicious.

As we sat there, Nia asked Skye, “Do you think you and Dr. Yates might turn into something serious?”

Skye shrugged, then got a wistful look, “Do you remember what Grandma used to tell all of us about relationships?” Skye asked.

Nia counted off on her fingers...

“Don’t even think about having sex with ANYONE you don’t love.”

“Don’t date anyone who wouldn’t be a good mate.”

“Don’t be a tease.”

“Don’t expect someone to change from who they are when you meet them.”

“Don’t always be the first to apologize, but always apologize if you hurt someone, or do the wrong thing.”

“Don’t think you’ll never feel this much in love again.” She paused, “But I’m not sure I agree with that one.” And smiled shyly.

“Don’t just marry someone you can live with, make sure you marry someone you can’t live without.”

She continued, “Always forgive the person you love.”

And Always do your best to be the best You that you can be for the person you love.”

Skye added with a laugh,

“And remember that you don’t need to apologize for anything that happens in bed, or in the bathroom.” She giggled. “And remember that relationships are hard work.”

Then Skye said seriously, “I got many of those things wrong in the past, but I definitely understand them all now.”

“I’m looking for someone honest, someone kind, someone gentle,...” Skye began.

“That’s three people so far,” Nia interrupted, laughing.

Skye rolled her eyes. “No, silly, I’m serious. I am holding out for someone who IS honest, kind, gentle, ... and caring, fun, patient, smart, strong, ... and let’s throw in sexy, too.” She giggled.

She also cut a look at Tommy. A look he hoped Nia did not notice.

“All of those other traits sounded pretty sexy to me already.” I said sagely. “sometimes ‘sexy’ isn’t all that important.”

“You know, you’re right.” Skye said, wistfully.

“I guess a guy or girl with all that would be sexy. But it wouldn’t hurt if they were super-hot as well.”

“Don’t get me wrong though. Merely being super-hot by itself wouldn’t do it for me. My dream guy has have to have it all.”

She sighed, “I kinda feel like damaged goods sometimes. But whether that is true or not, I’m still not settling for a guy who doesn’t meet my standards again.” This last sentence was delivered firmly.

Nia applauded quietly, and then hugged Skye.

Skye looked at me, then Nia, and stated firmly, “I truly believe that I deserve a chance to be happy. I’m WORTH loving. I just have to find the right guy.”

She winked at me. “I’m not giving up, either. I just hope it doesn’t take too long. I know the phrase “biological clock” is such a cliche these days, but I really really want to be a mother.”

“But I’m looking for a real marriage this time. No more playing house with someone I settled for, or someone to drive away the loneliness. I’m looking for a lifelong love, a husband, and a father for my future children.”

She smiled sadly. “I guess that’s kinda sappy though.”

She looked at Nia and I in turn and said quietly, “I’ve never actually told anyone else that stuff before today.”

Nia and I remained quiet and just listened.

“Anyway,” Skye said in a brighter tone, “Maybe this time he’ll be the one. As long as he doesn’t mind a broken-down old maid who lives in a two-goat town with her grown old maid niece.”

She laughed and looked at Nia. “Just kidding. I don’t know what I’d have done these last few months without you.”

Nia smiled and told her, “I know Aunt Skye. And I love you too.”

Nia looked at Tommy sadly. She didn’t speak, but there it was.

He had an idea what might be in her thoughts, but remained quiet himself.

After their meal they drove to china-mart.

After an hour of browsing every girly section of the store, and insisting they get whatever he saw catch their eyes, they made it back to the car.

He had also insisted they get swimsuits in case they needed them for the hot tub or pool.

That was 30 minutes of the time spent in the store, but he just used that time to grab himself a few things from the menswear section. Including a pair of Texas Flag swim trunks.

He had been a little surprised at the $272 total, but managed to fend off all their objections and attempts to ‘put stuff back’ as the single cashier rang it all up.

He didn’t care about the cost in the least. Enjoying their smiles as they picked out things they could not find back home made it worth the small amount.

He did get several more hugs and kisses for his efforts though.

They arrived at the Hotel at 2 pm.

The concierge greeted them at the door, “Welcome back Mr. Gunn. It’s SO good to see you again.” And he turned to the ladies with a big smile, “And your companions,” He nodded and almost seemed to bow slightly, “Such beauty you have brought to grace our establishment.”

Nia and Skye both gave him a surprised look.

“I’m glad to visit you fine folks again” Tommy replied to him as he shook the man’s hand.

He left Nia and Skye to supervise the bellmen in loading the ‘luggage’ and shopping bags onto carts while he checked in.

The obviously ‘different’ luggage, the china-mart bags and cases that were unmistakably for firearms, weren’t given a second glance.

Tommy sent one of the bellman back to give the key to the Valet. He returned shortly with a parking ticket and said in a low tone, “Javier said to tell you it would be parked in the same place as always sir. In case you need something from it.”

Upstairs the two valets unloaded the carts in their respective rooms, and Tommy peeled off a bill of the acceptable denomination into each man’s hand.

The rooms were really nice. The ladies got two queen beds with a desk and table. Tommy got a king bed, table, and sitting area with comfortable chairs.

Adjoining doors would allow visiting without having to walk in the hallway.

The balconies indeed overlooked the river.

Skye was impressed, and told him how much she appreciated it all. And again tried to scold him for spending too much.

But Nia was FLOORED.

She had read about the Westin on a previous trip while looking up information about San Antonio. That explained her knowledge of the room view.

But it was obvious she had never stayed in anyplace this nice.

Tommy smiled at her excitement, and was saddened at her lack of such simple life experiences at the same time. He vowed to correct that shortage, if she allowed him to.

Skye excused herself to go call Dr. Yates and let him know what room number she was in.

Nia and Tommy stood on his balcony for a little while, looking at the river, leafing through some tourist pamphlets, and discussing where she might like to go tonight.

After a bit, Nia apologetically and shyly asked if he would mind if she went ahead and excused herself to begin getting ready for their date.

“Sure you can sweetie. I need to get ready myself. Take your time, and just call the room here or knock on my adjoining door when you are ready.”

She kissed his cheek and promised she would.

No sooner than she had left, as Tommy untucked his shirt and shucked his boots, there was a knock, but it was on the hallway door.

He swung it open, expecting hotel personnel, but found Skye instead.

She pushed into the room quickly and closed the door behind her.

“Now we talk.” She said authoritatively.

She walked in and sat in one of the plush chairs in the sitting area.

Tommy followed in his sock feet, his belt unbuckled and his shirt untucked, and plopped down across from her.

Skye fixed him with her dark eyed gaze, making him feel like he was before the inquisition.

“FIRST ... Are you trying to impress Nia by showing off with all this fancy expensive stuff?” Skye asked him.

Tommy looked at her, deadpan. “Yes.”

She looked flustered, pointed at him accusingly, and started to speak. But Tommy cut her off.

“Look. I can tell from what Nia has said, and from her reactions, that she is not used to any of this. In fact, if I had to guess, I’d say she has never even come close to experiencing this kind of, well, ‘extravagance’ I guess. Am I right?”

Skye nodded. “Yes.”

He fixed her with a piercing stare of his own. One that caused a twinge of fear or uneasiness to flutter down her spine.

“I’m not trying to ‘buy my way into her pants’ if that is what you think. Or her heart.”

He softened a little, “I just wanted to show you BOTH a really good time, regardless of the cost.”

She raised and eyebrow at him.

He rolled his eyes, “I know the staff already more than gave away the fact that this is not my first visit to this place. But they also didn’t reveal that I get a VERY reduced ‘Government Rate’ on the room cost. So just enjoy this little adventure and lets have fun.”

“I will try, ‘Daddy Warbucks’.” She said with a smirk.

He laughed. “Well, I’ll admit. I do enjoy coming here from time to time.”

He sighed, “I’m not rich. And I’m usually frugal to a fault. Even ‘cheap’ some people would say.”

He sounded defensive, “I just like nice things sometimes. I like to get away from the ‘two goats’ occasionally. And nobody really knows me here.”

“I can relax, away from my work area, and just be another face in the crowd.”

“And yes, I stay here at this hotel when I come to town. It’s nice, comfortable, and kinda makes me feel important and pampered for a couple days.”

He shrugged at her sheepishly.

“Well, it was already quite obvious that you are known around here.” She giggled. “Nia was VERY impressed that the concierge knew you by name and on sight.”

“Victor?” He asked, “He only remembers me because I helped him replace a starter on his car out in the parking garage last year.”

He laughed.

Skye turned serious again and held up two fingers at him.

“Okay, SECOND ... I wanted to ask you, but not in front of Nia, What happened with Maria? I had you two pegged for the long walk under falling rice.”

He sighed, “Long distance. College life. Big city dreams. New fiance. You know, that kind of stuff.”

“NEW FIANCE?” Skye said loudly.

“Yep, found out yesterday. She’s coming to get the rest of her stuff out of storage in a few weeks, and moving to the big city.”

“Well, I’m sorry ... NO. I’m not sorry. That’s a lie.” She laughed.

“THIRD ... I need to explain about Nia, before you get any more involved.”

Tommy looked at her with more than a little concern, narrowed his eyes, and asked her with tight lips, “What about Nia?”

She patted the air at him, sighed, and shook her head. “Nothing too bad, just some history that might explain her actions at times.”

She looked at him, and watched him closely as she spoke. Studying his reactions to what she was saying.

“Nia was very ‘sheltered’ for her entire life. Maybe not by others as much as herself.”

“My sister lived a rough life, and Nia had to witness it. LIVE it. Her mother was a party girl in her teens. She carried that into her adult years, then never married any of the frequently changing boyfriends.”

She sighed, “Nia’s father was a full blood Choctaw, but Nia never knew him. Just her mom. And since he also never paid a damned dime in child support or had any desire to see her, Nia grew up having to do without a lot of things other kids take for granted. Including a father figure.”

He nodded, getting a picture, and feeling kinda sick at what might be coming.

“My sister raised Nia on welfare and the kindness of others. Nia almost never had any clothing that wasn’t a Christmas gift from her grandmother or from the goodwill. And she suffered horribly for it, all through school, at the hands of the other kids her age.”

“She became shy, reclusive, and awkward.”

Tommy shook his head, “That’s pretty bad.” was all he could say.

“Yeah,” Skye said, “And then ... as she got older, she started ‘blooming’. And ALL the boys noticed.”

He looked at her with shock/question on his face.

“NO. She didn’t fall for it. She says she decided early on that she would never lower herself to go out with the same boys who tormented her.”

Tommy relaxed. “So ... I mean ... You’re not trying to say she’s ‘slow’ or anything? I didn’t detect anything that would indicate...”

Skye cut him off, “No. Not at all. She isn’t mentally challenged. Not exactly. She’s smarter than I’ll ever be. ‘Book smart.’ She stayed at home, without any social life, and buried herself in books.”

“Did you know she graduated with a perfect 4.0?”

Tommy shook his head.

“She did.” Skye said. “Scored in the upper 20’s on the ACT test.”

Skye cut her eyes and looked at him with a seriousness he had never seen from her before.

“Nia had over a dozen scholarship offers form colleges and universities all over the country.”

He whistled appreciatively.

“And no, she didn’t go. Stayed to take care of my sister until the end.”

Tommy shook his head, “That’s sad. What a waste. I bet she would have really blossomed in college.”

“Nope. Not sad at all. Not in her eyes.” Said Skye. “Nia never intended to go. Always been a dreamer, thinking she’d find Prince Charming and live happily ever after. She must have read too many romance novels or something. Her plan for her future is to be some sort of June Cleaver or Carol Brady. Just a Happy Housewife.”

“Oh.” Tommy said sadly.

Then continued with some tenseness in his tone, “So I guess this chat is where you tell me that she’s too good for me and how I need to let her down easy and encourage her to go to further her education. Maybe go to college so she can find her prince? A guy her own age?”

Skye softened, shook her head, and spoke in a surprisingly kind tone,

“No Tommy, this is where I tell you that Nia is ‘innocent’. Maybe even naive. She believes in the good things in life. Sees the good in people.”

“She truly believes she WILL fall in love with a man that loves her just as much, find the romance and passion that she always read and dreamed about, and live happily ever after.”

She let that sink in a moment.

“Nia doesn’t have the social experience that she needs to navigate this world we live in. She doesn’t understand how to protect herself from someone who will take her for granted, or worse. She’s going to need a man who has a good heart, who will love her without reserve, and who can help her develop and learn all the things she didn’t before.”

Skye looked into Tommy’s eyes with her dark stare again. So deep he felt her in his soul.

It was his turn to feel uncomfortable under the gaze of another person.

“She needs someone who will love her, in the way that SHE expects and believes possible. She needs what she has always dreamed about.”

“Someone to share HER dreams with. Someone for her to love FOREVER, and who will love HER forever.”

“Because the one thing you can take to the bank is that when she does fall in love it will be for keeps. She has already declared too many times how she would never get a divorce, or even think of marrying a man if she believed he would ever leave her.”

He just sat there, elbows on with his knees, looking at his toes wiggle in his white socks.

Skye just sat and watched him quietly, not talking so he could let it all sink in.

He thought about the half dozen girls he had tried to have ‘something special with’ before. Like Maria.

He thought about how each one had turned out to not share his own belief that commitment and marriage was forever, not just until you got tired of the other person, or found someone more exciting, and filed for divorce.

He thought of how none of them measured up or came close to being able to match the dedication and commitment his own mother had to his father, and how he had realized that this made it impossible for him to be able to give them the same as his father had given his mother.

He also thought of how he never felt the same way about any of them at this stage in the relationship as he felt about Nia. And he admitted to himself that he was still sorta ‘in shock’ that it had happened so fast. Could it be ‘real’ in just a couple short days?

But now he was also thinking about how improbable this ‘love at first sight’ really was.

He was humbled by the revelation Skye had caused in him, and heartbroken.

Skye’s words bounced around inside his brain for the next few minutes, and stabbed at his heart.

It washed over him like a flash-flood mud slide, and the feelings overwhelmed him.

He shook his head and looked up, huge tears rolled down his face as he looked at her.

“I can’t do it Skye. I can’t walk away. I’ll never hurt her. No way. But I won’t back off. I love her like nobody I ever knew before. And if that’s a problem for you, then I guess you and I will just have to have one of those tense relationships from now on.”

He looked at her, “I know this is FAST, but I can’t not try. I have to see if at least MAYBE she might be able to love me the same way I do her. The way I believe is possible. The way ‘I’ have always dreamed of myself.”

“I know that I’d give her everything I have, and ever will have, if she could.”

Skye suddenly looked stricken. She jumped out of her chair and knelt between his knees in front of him, pulling him into a huge hug.

“Oh Tommy. No. No sweetie. That’s definitely NOT what I was trying to tell you at all.”

She kissed his forehead and swiped at his cheek. He looked down between them. It would have normally been a mistake since his gaze was straight down her ample cleavage. But the sight didn’t even register in his mind. He might as well have been staring through her like she were transparent.

“Nia has ALREADY told me she believes she loves you. She ALREADY thinks you are ‘the one’.”

She pulled his head up until his eyes met hers, “I know plenty about you Tommy Gunn. Small town, small world. And I definitely APPROVE of you and Nia.”

She smiled at him, “I truly believe that Nia needs YOU Tommy. What I was trying to explain to you though, is that it has to be FOREVER. And not a minute less. She plays for keeps.”

He looked up at her. “Do you really think she has feelings for me?”

Skye laughed, “I KNOW SO.” Then added, “She TOLD me so. In specific terms. She’s already decided that you are ‘IT’ for her.”

Tommy felt like a huge weight, or a smothering blanket of worry and stress, had been lifted and flung off his shoulders.

He was so relieved at Skye’s revelation that he actually wept. Happy tears of relief this time.

She just hugged him tightly as he let it out.

The one thing in his life that had been missing now seemed within reach. And he was almost sure it wasn’t going to rip him apart and leave him destroyed emotionally this time.

He finally composed himself. “I will try my best to earn that high opinion she has of me. And every tiny speck of love as well.”

He sat back and wiped his face on a white handkerchief that just appeared in his hand from his pocket. Skye wondered what 21st Century man of his age even thought to carry a handkerchief nowadays.

Then he blushed, embarrassed, and said, “I guess this totally blows your image of me. Crying and sobbing like the biggest pussy in our Town.”

She reached up and stroked his face. “Not at all. It shows how kind and caring you are, and how big that ol’ heart of yours is.”

She kissed his forehead again. “In fact, I think it’s VERY sexy. Kinda makes me regret never having a shot with you.”

He smiled at her. Then reached to grab her under her arms, lifting her as he stood.

He sat her on his knees, then leaned in.

He kissed her softly on her lips. Not passionately, but with tenderness and caring. Then pulled her to him in a soft embrace. Her cheek against his shoulder, and his chin on top of head.

“There isn’t a damned thing wrong with you Skye.” He spoke softly in her ear. “You are a beautiful and sexy woman. A smart woman. A woman with a real personality, and a mind of her own. A woman that touches my soul and makes me happy to be alive when I am around you.”

He softly rubbed her back as she began to cry on his chest.

“You’re my friend. One of the FEW. You’re extremely special to me. And I do truly love you Skye. Very much. But not like I need to for a romantic relationship. Not like I would need to if I was going to date you. Those feelings just never sparked with you. And it really is ALL ME.”

“I swear. It’s not you, or anything wrong with you, and it never was. Call it lack of chemistry or whatever you want, but the feelings I needed never materialized, even though I did consider things carefully for a while.”

He sensed her mood brighten, and she hugged him closer and with some feeling.

Maybe his honesty had been the exact right thing she needed to hear.

She nodded, “Thank you. I’m sorry, I guess I’ve just been without anyone who cares for too long. I shouldn’t have said that to you.” She laughed. “Now you must think I’m horrible. Just a horny old broad lusting after you.”

Tommy laughed. “Nope. I’d never think you were horrible for that.” And he stood, rising with her cradled in his arms. He then slowly lowered her to her feet.

She sat down again across from him to slip her shoes back on. And as she sat, she noticed the bulge of his hardness outlined under his jeans.

He saw her notice and blushed a little. Then shrugged and said, “See, you really do still got it lady. It was never a problem of sexual attraction. I just believe in true love before physical intimacy. Has to be more there than just lust, or I don’t jump in. Those waters are too deep and perilous to chance it.”

Then he stood her to her feet.

They bumped hips as they walked to the door, arm in arm, and he said, “Thank You for coming to me and talking about Nia. I understand more now. And I promise I’ll be careful with her. And with her heart.”

Skye Hugged him again. “You’re welcome. And you better. And thanks for talking to me about all of my self-esteem problems too. I guess I just needed to see it ... Ummm ... I mean hear it put that bluntly to see it.” And she blushed.

He opened the door and smacked her on her ample butt as she turned, “Good. Now go get ready to wow your Doctor Lovejoy. And stop lusting after your nephew before we have to leave Texas and move back to Oklahoma or Louisiana.”

“Har har har,” she said, looking scandalized.

Then she boldly grabbed the still visible bulge in his jeans firmly, “You just keep this weapon in its holster until I AM your aunt. That way I don’t have to cut it off.”

Then she released her hold on him just as quickly and left him standing there, with a glowing red blush, as she walked out the door.

Tommy quickly shut and locked the door, awed at her forwardness and trying to forget the sensation of her hand.

He checked the time. Four-thirty.

He unpacked his clothes and laid them out on the bed. Except the shirt. He hung the shirt on a hangar on the back of the bathroom door so that the steam from the shower would soften any wrinkles.

He also used his sheepskin buffer to touch up the shine on his boots.

He shot off a quick text.

“Personal Inquiry ... Dr. Bill Yates. Alamo Oncology Clinic, San Antonio. Full workup. Need ASAP. Unrelated to open investigations.”

Then, setting his phone alarm, he laid back atop the duvet and closed his eyes for a short nap.

Back home at the offices of American Protective Insurance, the big man wondered what Tommy was up to. But he began typing into his computer and searching out the requested information all the same.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

And he was up.

The old straw Palm hat was traded for a nice black Stetson 100x el presidente cashmere and beaver fur felt western hat, with Gus crease, and a solid silver 3-piece buckle on the black hand tooled leather hatband.

A white long sleeve pearl button western shirt.

A plain black silk neckerchief around his neck.

New-ish black jeans held up by a nice silver adorned black leather ‘Ranger style’ belt at his waist.

His newly shined black leather Justin cowboy boots adorned his feet.

The Colt 1911 pistol was holstered on his right side in a black tooled leather holster, and Two extra 8 round magazines rode in a matching tooled leather mag pouch on his left side.

Just ahead of the magazine pouch was a leather clip holding his badge. Rarely worn, especially back home, and never in public back there.

But here it gave him the ability to open-carry his means of providing protection to himself and those around him, without any real scrutiny from the big city anti’s and libtards...

At five-forty-five he had shaved, showered, dressed, and had been sitting on the edge of the bed for twenty minutes waiting.

He called the room next door.

Skye answered. “Hello?”

“Hey Aunt Skye.” He said with a chuckle. “Just letting Nia know I am ready when she is. NO RUSH.”

“Okay, thanks.” she said. Then just hung up.

Tommy was almost worried at her tone. Then a couple minutes later there was a soft knock on the connecting door.

He opened the door and was met by Skye.

“My don’t you clean up nice. Come in Mister Gunn. Your date is waiting for you.”

He stepped in and almost missed Nia since she was standing to his left by the small desk.

He turned and saw her, and just froze. His mouth went dry and glued his tongue to the roof of his mouth.

His feet wouldn’t respond to the brain commands to keep walking into the room due to the lack of brain function.

When he laid eyes on her, he wanted to tell her that she was the most beautiful sight he had ever laid eyes on.

But he didn’t.

He wanted to fall down on his knees before her and just worship her pure beauty and sexiness.

But he didn’t.

Without a sound, and with a lump in his throat the size of a golf ball, he finally managed to stumble toward where she stood. Waiting with a nervous smile.

And what did he finally say?

What words did he utter to express his appreciation and joy?

Tommy stumbled toward Nia and said with all his heart, “Umm ... guh ... I, err ... I’m here.”

She looked at him with sudden worry and asked, “Am I dressed okay?” Smoothing her dress and becoming self-conscious and nervous.

Skye began with a giggle and moved quickly to laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face.

She finally go herself under control after a few minutes and addressed the other two.

“Nia, baby, I think we managed to exceed the goal we were trying to achieve with your outfit tonight.”

She sat down hard on the bed, wiping at her eyes and trying to catch her breath, “I believe, if my interpreter skills aren’t too rusty, that the unintelligible sounds he just made can be translated into a big fat YES on whether or not you are dressed okay.”

Tommy nodded vigorously as he finally managed to untangle his tongue and string together enough coherent syllables, “Wow! You look fantastic.”

Nia smiled broadly.

“I have never in my entire lifetime been more serious than now, when I say your attire is more than just ‘okay’. I’m not sure I have ever laid my eyes on anyone more pleasing and beautiful than you are tonight.”

She turned crimson and said, “Thank you kind sir. I appreciate your compliment.”

He still just gawked, wide eyed, at her.

She wore a red peasant blouse that had puffy short sleeves off her shoulders. It plunged in front to almost the top of her breasts and merely hinted at the cleavage hidden below. It fit her well, but was not tight.

It was tucked into her black Lee Jeans, which were very snug and showed her every sexy curve, but still weren’t ‘painted on’ tight.

She wore a brightly beaded black leather belt with a silver oval buckle bearing a gold heart in the center.

She had on black plain leather western boots, the riding heels making her an inch or two taller.

Her long black hair was pulled back and secured with a beaded leather hair clip, and hung loosely down her back to her waist.

And she did have makeup on, but it was only a little thin streak of eyeliner and maybe a tad of mascara on her naturally long lashes. Not even lipstick was needed to further augment her beauty.

Skye stood and pushed him toward Nia, and he stumbled to her, reaching for her hand. Which she offered and he held almost reverently as he continued to stare at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.