Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

An overweight dark haired white guy, 40-ish in age, dressed in khaki tactical pants and a black polo, stepped quickly to the desk and answered the ringing landline phone. “American Protective Insurance. Agent Barnes. How can I help you?”

The voice on the other end was calm and methodical, and it spoke in carefully chosen concise words. “Code in, Hunter One, 98990. Sitrep, ACTIVE. 6021 Industrial Drive. Structure, multi-color Warehouse, 3 entrys noted, 4 docks. Vehicles, 2 yellow rental tucks and 4 Black Escalades. Contacts, minimum. 12, MX males, ARMED. 10 to 14 IA’s of various ages and genders. Information is confirmed, 0300 this date.”

Barnes replied, “Affirmative. Expect interdiction at 2100. HOLD and OBSERVE. Interact only in Emergency.” Then he added a question in a less formal tone, “Anything further to add?”

Tommy thought about not mentioning the shit bag he had seen and identified, but knew such an omission was strictly against protocol. “80% positive confirmation on identity of Jefe.”

Again Barnes inquired, “Confirmed at location?”

“In and Out.” Tommy answered.

Then again in a more formal tone, “Anything further to add?”

“Negative. 98990 Out.” Tommy said into the receiver.

“Barnes Out.” And the line was dead.

The wheels of justice were in motion. Tommy would set up just after sunset. That would give him approximately 15 minutes until the party started.

Meanwhile, a Predator drone was tasked to orbit the warehouse area. It would send live video of anything moving to the remote terminals of the task force. Anyone coming or going wouldn’t be able to escape detection. Barnes also alerted his task force. Muster would be at a predetermined location, at 7pm sharp. There they would surrender all cell phones, be swept for transmitting or recording devices, and then assemble to begin briefing and planning. The task force was told their ‘Time Out’ would be 4 hours. ‘Time Out’ being the estimated time they would be away from family and friends and out of touch for any reason. This gave them opportunity to explain absences and not blow their covers. The cartels had large amounts of money to throw around, and didn’t mind using it to grease the wheels with low paid law enforcement. Neither were they above using threats against family or friends to force cooperation of anyone they couldn’t buy off. Surrendering cell phones, and not being able to make contact with anyone after briefings started, was SOP for the task force. It removed the chance of someone leaking operational intel, accidentally OR intentionally.

1 pm. Tommy smiled as he drove down the almost deserted 2 lane highway. He even honked and waved at some horses that were standing at a fence corner, likely awaiting the return of their owner. Silly, but just one of his quirks.

Arriving home, he stowed the Jeep in the shop, then went into the house and stripped down to nude as he basked in the 70 degree air conditioning. Grabbing a bottle of ‘sports-ade’ and entering the ‘safe room’, he fired up the computers and sat at his desk. The cool fake leather almost shocking to his back, buttocks, and dangling genitals. He checked the sat images and from the drones, the movement reports, and the weather forecast. No movement noted. 80 Degrees and clear skies at 8 pm.

Remembering the strange ‘insurance’ reference from earlier, he logged into the local crime reporting database and searched for a little while. Pay-dirt. It seems that a Latino gang had settled in on the area and were shaking down businesses. Extortion. Several reports were called in and filed a while back, but nothing recent. Not after the report of an assault & battery on a 72 year old shop owner, who had spent a couple weeks in the hospital and then suddenly developed amnesia about the details of his attack. No charges filed.

With ‘Jefe’ in town, Tommy had a lot on his plate. But he also grew up with these people and couldn’t just ignore this. He printed out the information and addresses for future use.

2 pm Tommy went into his bedroom and laid on the bed. Planning this afternoons and this evenings activities. He stared at the ceiling while mentally picturing the events as they might play out. Scenarios, alternative scenarios, and the many things that could go wrong. A smart military tactician once said that ‘battle plans are essential to every action an army makes, but normally those well laid plans have to be thrown out the window as the first shots are fired’. Tommy preferred his father’s advice. ‘Plan for everything possible, even the impossible. Because anything that can go wrong, will go wrong’. He also ran down his equipment inventory, making a list of all he might need.

His thoughts soon turned back to Nia. What was her story? Was he really attracted to her, or was it just horny lust as Nancy had been so quick to think? It was true, she had a killer body that any man would be drawn to, and with less than purity in their intentions. But she was also much more than met the eyes.

And there was something else about her that he realized he had picked up on. She wasn’t of Mexican heritage, as Tammy had described her. He believed that she was indeed legitimately from Oklahoma, and maybe even of Native descent. Davis? Could she possibly be? He would definitely do a little prying to find out if his suspicions were right.

Looking at the clock, he decided to get moving. He chose a suppressed Glock 34. The Higher capacity made up for the lackluster knockdown of the 9mm cartridge. He also chose the HK-91 chambered in .308 Winchester and topped with a Trijicon thermal riflescope which utilizes a state-of-the art 640x480, 12 micron thermal image sensor and digital video recorder.

Shoving his web gear and pack into a duffel, he added his USGI black jungle boots and a set of black BDU’s, including a black boonie hat. He loaded all this into the Dually and hit the road.

He made a quick swing through the industrial park to check for any movement, then back out and into the cafe parking lot. At 3:55 pm, he walked through the door.

Tammy just looked up at him from where she was taking an order. The two men sharing time between studying the menus and her exposed cleavage. They finally chose their food and she walked past him to the big silver wheel where the order slips went for the cook to retrieve and fill. “Order up!” she shouted to the kitchen, and a large white hand plucked the ticket from the clip.

“Back so soon?” she asked him. He just smiled and replied, “Playing chauffeur to a friend in need.” Tammy’s eyes narrowed. She leaned in and hissed, “You better behave yourself Thomas. I mean it. That girl doesn’t need any more drama in her life.”

Nia came out of the store room and was approaching. He raised an eyebrow, but Tammy just whispered, “Tell you later.”

He looked at Nia as she walked up and stopped beside Tammy. She smiled at him. The feelings were unmistakable. He recognized them easily. Whether it was her genuine personality, or how easy it was for him to talk to her, he was smitten. In just a couple hours time, she had managed to top the list of women who held his interest.

He smiled back broadly at her, not in the least shy about letting them show. “Hey there Miss. Nia, ready to escape this sweat shop and your slave-mistress?”

Nia laughed. Such a beautiful sound, he thought. Tammy smacked him on the shoulder for his comment, then hip-bumped him. “You wish I was your mistress.” He laughed and kissed her cheek. “Maybe some day. If you’re lucky.” Nia just took it all in stride, understanding the dynamic between the old friends.

“See you in the morning.” Nia told Tammy, who replied, “You better, or I’m coming after our boy Tommy here.”

“Who me?” he asked with fake offense. “I’m just your friendly neighborhood abductor of young maidens. It is my nature. How can I be anything else?” Tammy and Nia laughed. Tammy said, “Go on you. Take Nia home so she can rest and get up on time tomorrow.”

Nia blushed and seemed embarrassed. “I’m sorry Tammy. I tried, but I had some trouble getting my aunt together for her day. It really couldn’t be helped. I’ll try not to let it happen again.” Tammy leaned over and hugged her. “I was just teasing you sweetie. I understand, and I don’t worry about it. Just forget it. Life happens sometimes and we can’t control it.”

“Thanks.” Nia told Tammy. Then to Tommy, “Ready to go?” He stepped back to the door and opened it wide, “After you my lady.” She giggled and walked out. Tommy winked at Tammy and followed her.

She stopped and looked around the lot. “Where’s the jeep?” she asked. He opened the door to the big dually, “Your chariot your highness.” As she climbed in, she said, “This is nice. But I like the jeep. I hope you take me for a ride in it some day.”

He was impressed. Most women didn’t like the loud windy jeep. “As you wish.” he told her. She immediately laughed and said, “Oh, I love that movie.” He was impressed again, and made a mental note to watch it with her if he ever got the chance.

He aunts house was almost a mile away. “I thought you said your aunt lived close to the cafe and you walked to work?” She became subdued. “Well, it’s not THAT far. I’m sorry if it is further than you wanted to drive.” He quickly retorted, “Not at all. I’d take you twice as far to keep you from walking in this heat.”

Tommy drove five miles under the speed limit. Even at that, they arrived a lot sooner than he wanted. As they pulled into the drive, he already regretted no having more time to spend with her.

“Well, thanks for the ride. I can’t wait to see you again for our non-date Thursday.” Tommy told her to wait, then got out and walked to her door and opened it. She slid down and kinda stood there nervously for a moment, then asked, “Would you like to come meet my aunt? You know, so she will know who I am riding around with and going out to eat with?”

Tommy reached across and shut the engine down, “Sure, I’d love to.” Anything to spend a few more moments with Nia.

They walked up and onto the porch. Nia had Tommy wait a moment while she ducked inside, then came out and grabbed him by the hand, “C’mon in. She is up and in the kitchen.”

She led him through the living room and into the kitchen. A short, maybe 5 foot even, and thick woman in a red cotton house dress was standing at the stove. Clue number two. She was cooking up fry bread.

She had waist long coal black hair. Her eyes were the same dark chocolate as Nia’s. She was carrying quite a few extra pounds, but not in a terrible way. She turned and met his eyes, smiling warmly. “Hello Tommy. Good to see you again.” He laughed and told her, “Well howdy Skye, good to see you too.”

Nia gasped. She looked at them a bit flustered, “You know each other?” Skye noticed Nia’s reaction and decided to have a little fun with her niece. She answered, “Yep. This tall handsome guy used to come see me all the time. Always wanting my goodies. And I let him have them too. All he could carry.”

Tommy blushed a little and Nia looked as if she wanted to cry. “Yep,” he said. “Skye was my very favorite.” And he watched as Nia slipped a little more, then added, “She’s the only one I ever wanted. Mainly because she was fast and didn’t make mistakes ringing me up.”

Skye and Tommy laughed as Nia perked back up and looked at her aunt like she wanted to chastise her. “Har, Har, Har. Very funny aunt Skye.”

Skye stopped laughing and asked, “So what brings you to my kitchen Tommy Gunn?” He chuckled and said, “Miss Nia Davis.” Pointing his thumb at her. Skye giggled. “Not funny mister. What I mean is how did the two of you manage to get here together?” Not willing to let Nia’s torture go, he answered, “Oh, well, in my truck out there.”

Nia was now leaning on the table laughing. Skye was amused but feigned outrage. “You know exactly what I mean Tommy. Stop picking and give me the juicy details.”

He looked a Nia, then spoke, “I was bumming around with an old friend at her cafe this morning, and received the mot delicious breakfast I have ever eaten. So I said to myself, ‘Self, if that little gal can cook this good in a run down greasy spoon, just imagine how good she would cook in your kitchen’. It was love at first bite. So I decided right then and there that I was going to marry her. But then I found out she lived with her feeble old aunt, so I figured I had better come ask you for permission before I haul her off to the County seat for the nuptials. And so, here we are.”

Skye turned and pointed her tongs at Tommy. “Feeble OLD aunt? OLD?! Well now the answer is a definite NO.” Nia was scandalized. She turned deep red. Skye and Tommy laughed, first at their humorous banter, then at Nia. Nia began to tear up and she rose to leave, but Skye blocked her exit and told her, “Sit down Nia. Stop being dramatic. We’re just joking around.” Nia sat again, heavily, looking away from her two tormentors.

Skye finally had pity in Nia. She walked over and hugged her. “Oh sweetie, forgive me and this jackass. We were just having a little fun at your expense. But I got to admit, he is a lot faster on his feet than most.” She turned back to the stove, “Younger guys would have been sputtering and looking at the door, but Tommy here has always been easy to joke around with.” She regarded Nia, then me. A sly look coming to her face. “Let’s be serious for a moment.” Nia looked up.

“Tommy here is a good one. He’s about as level headed and reliable as you will ever find. He’s gonna be a great catch for some lucky gal. One day.” She watched Nia’s face as Nia looked over at Tommy. “Yep,” she continued, “And if you guys are going to hang around each other, just you know that I am all for it. Tommy is welcome in my home any time.” Nia smiled broadly and hugged her aunt.

“Thanks aunt Skye, you know I don’t know anybody else that I’d even be able to bring home. Except maybe Tammy.”

Skye sent Nia to fetch her medicines, and quickly spoke to Tommy. “Just treat her right. I’ll skin you and leave you to the fire ants if you hurt her.” But Nia returned before he could make any replies, carrying a sizable zipper bag of pill bottles. Tommy looked at the bag, then Skye. His eyes conveyed the question. She pointed with the tongs at the bag.

“Medicines for helping treat this cancer.” Tommy saddened. Skye noticed. “Hey, don’t go all morbid on me. It’s in remission now. My checkup tomorrow will tell if they got it all. I have a good feeling it’s gonna be great news.”

“When will you know?” asked Tommy. “Appointment is 10 am. Might know by noon or one.”

Tommy jolted a bit, then asked Nia, “Did you already get your bus tickets?” She shook her head. “Good.” he said. “Screw that bus. Don’t buy them. I’m going to drive you up in the morning. We can leave here at six, go to the appointment, then hit the river-walk and have some lunch. We’ll make it back by 10 pm if we take our time.”

Nia looked shocked. “You’d do that?” she asked. “Yes. I would.” He replied. “But why?” Nia asked. “So I can walk around San Antonio with two beautiful ladies and be the envy of every man in town. Why else?” Skye busted out laughing and Nia still just looked shocked at the offer. Skye told him, “Thank you for the offer. I accept.” Nia looked at her horrified. “Oh come on Nia, you hate the bus as bad as I do. I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Nia asked Tommy, “Are you sure? Wouldn’t want you to be put out.” He replied, “Yes Quiet Child. I am sure.” She looked at him with real shock. “How do you know that?” (Suspicion confirmed!!!) He replied, “Chahta chia.”

“What did he say?” Nia asked Skye. “He said ‘You are Choctaw’.” Nia looked at him wide eyed, then to her aunt.

Skye laughed, “She doesn’t speak the language Tommy.” “Hmmm, very interesting.” said Tommy as he fake twisted his mustache. “This has definite possibilities.” And he laughed. So did Skye.

Nia wasn’t satisfied. She pressed him again. “But how did you know that? Please? I want to know.” Tommy just smiled, “Long story. Too long for this visit. Maybe I’ll tell you tomorrow on the drive.” Nia pouted, not for real though. She relented, “Okay. But don’t think I am going to forget.” He replied, “I’d be disappointed if you did.”

Tommy, Nia, and Skye finalized plans. They would be ready and he would be here at 6 am sharp. He hugged Skye and said goodbye, and Nia walked him to the door. “Thanks for everything. I’m so happy we met finally.” Tommy looked at her and said, “So am I Nia. I really am.” He wondered if she would ever know how much he meant those words.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek, and he was out to his truck and gone.

Across from the warehouse, in the darkness of the abandoned rail tower, Tommy used the spotting scope to watch the warehouse. He saw several of the local gang members coming and going, and some of ‘El Jefe’s’ entourage stepping out to smoke. At 6:45 pm, the roll up door opened and one of the Ecalade’s pulled out with six of the thugs inside. Tommy could see the armored SUV still parked inside, as well as the two rental trucks. Jefe’s personal guards were sitting in front of the SUV at a small table playing cards. He snapped several photos before the door closed.

Inside the warehouse was not as calm. The family he had observed yesterday was in agony. At least what was left of them. Joseph, Lupe, and Nina Estrella were in pure hell. Joseph had been beaten badly. His unconscious body lay crumpled against a wall in the showers. The act that brought about the severe beating was his attempt to stop his wife Lupe from being led away to an office area by several men. Now Lupe and young Nina were both in trouble.

Lupe was currently tied across a desk top, her clothing stripped from her body, as a group of seven men took turns violating her. They took much pleasure in slapping and hitting her breasts, as well as pinching and pulling at the sensitive nipples until she screamed and begged them to stop. They just laughed as they tortured her.

She had lost count of the times she had been used, the evidence literally running from her to pool under her. She was devastated and mentally broken. Her currently very fertile and unprotected womb being repeatedly flooded with her rapists slime would most assuredly result in pregnancy. Being Catholic, birth control was out of the question. And abortion was not even an option. Even if he were still alive, and she had her doubts after the beating she has witnessed, her husband would never want her again.

But little Nina was in more peril. Jefe himself had her in his office. She was currently sitting on his lap and he was at this very moment reading to her and trying to win her confidence. His plan was to keep her as calm as possible until the drug in her juice box kicked in. Then he would have his sadistic perverted fun with the child.

7 PM Three cars pulled up to the warehouse. More local gang bangers. They exited and knocked on the ‘man door’, and were let inside.

7:15 PM Tommy’s radio crackled into his ear piece. “Parade is in motion. Twelve Mikes.” The party was beginning, they’d be here in twelve minutes.

7:26 PM The gang members exited the door again, carrying two large boxes and a large duffel bag. Tommy watched through the spotting scope, looking for any obvious weapons. One of the gang was trying to open the trunk now. It looked like his key either broke off in the lock or was jammed. Tommy switched to watching through the rifle scope. He saw the four Hummers coming down Industrial Drive and he hit the record button to begin video.

As the Hummers entered the gate, the gang members scurried to the car doors and pulled out several firearms. As soon as they fired the first shots, Tommy’s suppressed rifle made a very muted POP. Followed by a half dozen more. Tommy ejected the magazine and slammed a fresh one into the mag well.

Cartel men and gang members poured out of the warehouse, all firing guns at the approaching Hummers. Tommy gripped the heavy rifle and went to work. Blood splattered and bodies crumpled. The thugs assumed the return fire was from the Hummers, and never knew his location or existence.

As agents piled out of the hummers, a second threat made himself known. A loud bang from Tommy’s left, an agent down, and the muzzle flash had given away a sniper on top of a derelict train car. Slight shift, sight picture, breathe, hold, squeeze. The sniper was out of play.

Returning his attention to the battle below, he saw a disappointing sight. Jefe’s SUV was driving out the rear gate. But the agents couldn’t see it, and Tommy’s warning would have been lost in the melee of the gun battle. Knowing the .308 would barely make a dent, he returned to methodically neutralizing threats to the team. As the bad guys realized they were outgunned, they dropped their weapons and surrendered. Knowing their lawyers would have them bailed out before morning.

The team found 27 IA’s, captured 9 cartel/gang members, captured 200+ pounds of methamphetamine, killed 17 cartel & gang members, and seized over $2.2 Million dollars cash. Among the more gruesome things they found was Joseph Estrella, shot in the head execution style. Lupe Estrella, brutally gang raped and her throat cut. And little Nina Estrella, laying unconscious and naked on a small bed. She needed extensive emergency treatment for being drugged with god knows what, but it was obvious that she at least had not been raped. It appeared Jefe was alerted by the gun fire and opted to flee, alone this time. Tommy was just relieved he didn’t take the girl with him when he fled. Her life would have been nothing more than a drug hazed nightmare of sexual abuse and torture until she was finally used up and then killed.

The group of men ended their meeting in the turnout on the deserted un-paved back road at 1 am. Tommy spoke to the big man in the gray balaclava after the others had left. He listened intently to the story of the A.I.’s two days prior, and the original assault on Lupe Estrella, and stared at Tommy with soul piercing blue eyes. When Tommy finished, he looked around and pulled off the balaclava, then spat a stream of snuff juice on the ground.

“Tommy, I can’t endorse your methods or your actions. If anyone ever finds out I knew, it would be my ass you have for a cell mate in the Federal pen.” He spat again. “Off the record ... I woulda’ shot him in the crotch FIRST.” And he chuckled.

Tommy just nodded. He didn’t enjoy killing. He had to from time to time, but it still turned his guts a little afterward. Tommy shook his head. “Barnes, you’d go without for the duration. That I can guarantee you.”

Barnes laughed, “What else you got going on Tommy? You seem distracted today.”

“It’s the gang-bangers,” Tommy said, “they are terrorizing this town. Hurting a lot of good people.” He paused then continued, “Now that we know they are backed by the cartel I want them.” His dark eyes boring into Barnes’ he added tersely, “Authorize me.”

Barnes began to pat the air with both hands, “Just hold it now. Tommy, you know we aren’t here for the local problems. That is for local law, not us.”

Tommy turned and walked away. “Then stay out of my way and get ready to deny all knowledge. Cause this is MY home, MY town, and I won’t turn it over to these evil sumbitches.”

At 5:57 am, Tommy parked the KIA in front of Skye’s house. As he approached the door, Nia opened it and bounded out onto the dark unlit porch and crashed into him. Not because she didn’t see him due to the faulty porch light, but because she had been sitting by the front window almost a half hour. Watching. Waiting. And thinking about this man. Tommy caught her hurtling body against his and she wrapped him in a big hug, then kissed him full on his lips. Just a quick smack, but it still sent lightning down his spine. She popped back from him just as quickly, smiling brightly. He just held her at arms length and grinned, “Well ... Good Morning to you too.”

Nia blushed and said, “I ... I’m sorry. I’m just so glad that you’re actually here. I had bad thoughts ... I mean ... I had doubts if you were really serious. I mean, you just met me yesterday, and aunt Skye is just an acquaintance from the store, so I thought why would you actually show. I’m sorry I doubted you.”

Tommy pulled her in for a hug, “Why? Because Nia. I told you I would be here, and I’m still alive and kicking, so here I am.” She squeezed him and said, “If it were really that simple. I want it to be. I really hoped it would be.” She paused. “But ... well ... people tell me all the time that I need to grow up and open my eyes to how people really are. To how things are in the real world.”

She stepped back and opened the door to enter the house but stopped and turned back to him. Her eyes questioning and hopeful. “Is that really all there is to it? Just because you said so?”

Tommy looked into her eyes and told her, “Yep. That’s reason enough for me.” She got a kinda sad look. “Come on in, Aunt Skye is just out of the shower and getting ready.” and she turned to walk inside, Tommy following closely behind. “Have a seat.” she said. Gesturing to the couch.

Inside, in the light, Tommy took in Nia’s choice of outfit as she moved in and out of the room bringing in hers and Skye’s duffel bags. “We brought nice clothes in case you still wanted to go out somewhere fancy.”

She was wearing her plain brown cowboy boots, snug fitting well worn faded jeans that hugged her nice round ass, a thin cotton Turquoise plaid long-sleeve pearl button western shirt, and had her long hair in a single braid down her back. He almost blushed when, while she was walking toward him into the room, he also noticed the way her full breasts bounced under the shirt. Glancing down at her barrel racing trophy buckle, he let his look slip and was attracted to the way the tight worn denim accented her puffy camel toe. Now he did blush a little. He averted his eyes, looking up into hers. She had a little smirk on her face.

“Did you also bring something else to wear?” She asked. Tommy looked lost as he shrugged, “Why? Do I look too scruffy to be seen in public?”

Head to toe, he wore his usual. The old straw Palm hat with Gus crease sat beside him on the couch. A two-tone heavy cotton “brush popper” long sleeve western shirt in gray and purple. A plain gray silk neckerchief around his neck. Faded but newer blue jeans with a nice silver adorned black leather ‘Ranger style’ belt at his waist. Broken in but newly shined black leather Justin cowboy boots adorned his feet. The Colt 1911 pistol was holstered on his right side in a black tooled leather holster, and Two extra 8 round magazines rode in a matching tooled leather mag pouch on his left side.

Nia looked stricken and flustered, “No. Wait. I didn’t mean it like that. I just wondered if you had plans ... I mean if what we packed would be nice enough for whatever you had planned.”

Tommy laughed, “Nia, sweetie, I’m just kidding you. I have a change of clothing in the car. And what you are wearing right now would cause all the guys to riot, wherever we go.”

She smiled and slapped his shoulder. “Stop it. You’re teasing me again.”

“Nia, you really don’t know do you?” He asked her. “Then let me tell you. You look amazing. I’d take you anywhere you wanted to go in that outfit you are wearing, or if you were wearing a feed sack. You’re absolutely gorgeous sweetie.” She blushed and looked down, avoiding his stare. “I mean it. You are beautiful. And don’t you ever let anyone tell you or make you think different.” She stepped over and leaned in, pressing those soft breasts to his shoulder and arm, as she hugged his side tightly. “Thank you.” she said.

“See what I mean?” Skye said from the hall doorway. “Gotta watch this one close. He’s a sweet talker.” Nia jumped back, acting almost guilty at being caught hugging him, making Skye laugh.

“Mornin’ Skye.” Tommy said. “Mornin’ Sweet Talker.” she said as she walked in. Then laughed as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. Tommy took in her clothing as well.

Skye was a little chubby chick. Not fat, but not slim. She, like Nia, had on equally worn blue jeans that hugged her somewhat large ass and made it look delightful. Her thick thighs were held snugly and her calves filled the legs down to the tops of her red western boots. She wore a thin cotton long sleeve western shirt in solid red. Her long black hair was pulled back and held by a red scrunchy, and hung loosely down her back. He checked out of curiosity. Yep, she had the same sexy camel toe as Nia. And the same soft bouncy boobs. Not that he was interested in her though, just a normal curious male. He only had eyes for Nia. (where did that come from?, he thought)

“He is right you know. I have told you time and again the same thing he just said. There ain’t a damned thing wrong with you girl.” And Nia blushed deep red.

Then Skye turned to Tommy. “So what’s our itinerary? Breakfast on the run, or...?”

He looked at her, knowing the meds would likely necessitate her eating something. “I figured you could choose whatever you desire darlin’. And Miss Nia and I can find something we like wherever and wherever that may be.” Nia nodded in agreement.

“Okay,” Skye said with a mischievous laugh. “Now. If you two are through making out on my couch for awhile, lets get this little show on the road.” BOTH Nia and Tommy blushed at her wisecrack. Nia grabbed her bag and headed to the door. She cracked back to the room in general, “She’s just bitter and jealous.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.