Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

The alarm, special ordered for it being touted as an ‘ultra-loud’ model, pierced the core of his eardrums and bored into his head. He slapped it off and looked wearily at the time. 8:15 am. His ears still ringing a bit from the past 15 minutes of the buzzer sounding before he woke enough to hear it. He was late getting started already.

He quickly donned his usual attire, which changed very little other than colors and such. Head to toe he wore an old straw Palm hat with Gus crease. A thin cotton Blue plaid long sleeve western pearl button. A plain faded royal blue cotton neckerchief rolled and slightly wet around his neck. Faded worn-in jeans with a plain brown leather belt at the waist. And well broken in plain Brown leather Justin cowboy boots.

A .380acp Ruger LCP pistol went into his pants pocket. A Colt M1911A1.45acp pistol was holstered on his right side, with Two extra 8 round magazines on the left side. A Mora ‘Bushcraft Black’ knife in a custom leather sheath occupied the 8 o’clock position over his left hip.

He bypassed cooking and opted for a Diet soda until he could get into town. He knew the perfect diner for a good meal this morning.

The Dually would sit this trip out. He fired up the Jeep and headed into town.

The deep knobby tread of the ‘M&T’ 33’s made a nice roaring hum on the paved road at 65mph as he eased along, thoughts and plans occupying his mind.

Many people hated the square headlights on the Jeep YJ, but Tommy liked the way they looked at night. It was harder to identify it as a Jeep just from the lights. The wider stance made it a little more stable on the road, and slightly roomier inside. Taking off the doors and soft top side panels still afforded shade and SOME protection from an unexpected shower, but mainly provided for the wind that actually made the 90-degree morning temperature feel less overbearing.

One fast stop at a plain brick building, to drop off his ‘policy papers’, and he was relatively free to just hang out and relax for a few hours. He knew just the place too. Turning the Jeep toward that part of town, he wondered how much shit he was gonna get for his long failure to show up there.

Tommy saw the only entrance to the Industrial Park coming up on his left, but he instead turned right. Pulling into the parking lot of an older diner and backing into a parking space out front. He angled his dash camera toward the intersection.

The tinkle of the bell over the front door when he opened it to step inside brought an immediate and loud, “Hey, Tommy! Long time no see!” from the 35-year-old blonde who was wearing a classic waitress’ dress and apron.

Her ample 38 DD cleavage on full display to anyone who might want to ogle it (and maybe tip a little heavier). Fit toned legs that belied how much time she spent walking and standing on them, were visible below the almost mid-thigh length pink skirt. Her white toothed smile set off by the dark red lipstick which went well with the overdone makeup. The squeak of the grease-stained soles on her white trainers as they made contact with the over waxed tile floor sounded audibly as she walked briskly toward him.

“Hey Tammy darlin’. How’s tricks?” He replied. Just before she hugged him warmly.

She laughed as she broke the hug, reached, and handed him a menu, then said, “Same ol’ same ol’. Just sit anywhere sweetie.”

A quick scan of the dining area. A nod to the only other person in the dining area, an older man of about 70, dressed almost the same as Tommy, just more dated and worn clothing.

Tommy added his hat to the very similar one already hanging on the rack by the door. Then he walked to his ‘usual seat’, a booth at the far corner that put his back to the wall and faced the door.

She continued talking, “Yeah. Business has tapered off a lot since the oil companies had their leases canceled by the liberal President and his crew. Things have been really slow.”

She added in a fake sultry voice, “And as far as tricks go, let’s just say that it has been a few days. Doesn’t even qualify as ‘few and far between’ since Jerry moved back to Louisiana 8 months ago. I never thought he’s just up and skedaddle like that when the wells were capped and the rigs stacked. “Been mighty dry lately. Mighty dry.” And she was now standing over him with a pad and pen, waiting for his order.

“I definitely know that feeling since Maria left.” he said without the humor.

Tammy just stood, watching him read over the menu as she wrote down his order: ‘Two eggs, over easy. Bacon. Grits. Two biscuits. Side bowl of gravy. And a large glass of OJ.’

He didn’t look up as she finished writing and she let her eyes roam over him approvingly. “Ya know honey, maybe you should invite me out for dinner and some fun one night. We could probably put our heads together and figure out a solution to all this ‘drought’ we’ve been having.”

His eyes wandered up to hers and he grinned at her little smirk. She winked and turned. He watched her large shapely ass wiggle and sway as she walked away from him. “Think about it baby. That’s what friends are for, right?” she shot over her shoulder.

She pinned the small sheet of paper to the order wheel and shouted at the kitchen, “Order Up!” And from the back, instead of the gruff voice of Leroy, “I’m on it!” floated musically to his ears. And his groin.

Tammy returned a minute later with a tall glass of Orange Juice, which she sat before him, and casually but carefully placed silverware on a napkin

Tommy kept his attention on his menu and casually asked, “Where’s Leroy today?” Never looking at Tammy and trying to seem disinterested in the owner of the voice in the kitchen.

“Oh, that’s right, you haven’t been in for a few months. He’s back in Huntsville again. Failed his drug test. Violated his parole. Same ol’ story.” Tommy nodded.

She gestured toward the kitchen, “Got this little senorita for the time being. She’s okay though. Always on time. Good cook. Great English. No boyfriend or husband hanging around all the time or constantly callin’ here after her. She snapped up this job so quick I wondered if she had actually taken it for a minute. And even took it for my first salary offer, didn’t even try to talk me up.”

She lowered her voice. “Not sure her papers are 100% legit though, they’re all from Oklahoma if you know what I mean? But I was in a tight spot and needed the help.”

She shrugged, “Anyways, I figure she’ll be a goner in a couple more months at the most anyway. She’s too young and pretty to not have a dozen or more men drooling and scheming to sweep her away from a minimum wage job town like this.”

He grunted affirmatively as he kept studying the menu.

She added, “Name’s Nia. You can meet her when she gets your food ready.”

He realized at that moment, looked at Tammy, and commented, “What food honey buns? I didn’t even order yet.”

Tammy playfully smacked him on his broad shoulder with her pen and grinned at the pet name. “Yep. Still as sweet as any you’ll ever find.” Then laughed. “I figured your usual order. Was I wrong?”

He set the menu down on the edge of the table. “Well, No.” he chuckled. “But I would like to have the option of going with a different choice someday, if and when my taste buds suggest it.”

The old man had been grinning and shaking his head at their banter. He stood, dropped a Five on the counter, and slowly walked to the door. As he donned his hat and waved, she called to him. “Thanks for coming in Mr. James. See ya tomorrow?”

He nodded, “Sure thing Tammy. Have a good day sweetie.” Then he nodded, winked, and added, “See ya round Tommy boy. Take it easy on these poor neglected womenfolk.” And he laughed as he pushed through the door and stepped into the hot sun.

Tommy watched the old timer climb into a nice well-kept blue and white 1974 Chevrolet C10 pickup. The old engine rumbled to life after only a short bump of the starter. The engine thrumming loudly through the straight pipes and tiny cheery bomb glass packs. “Blueys” as the old man called them. 30 years ago, the old codger had removed and replaced the entire stock exhaust on the truck at the gas station and shop he owned and operated just down this very road a ways.

Tommy’s dad had brought the boy into town that day, and they were out front gassing up when the Mr. James fired the 350 up for the first time following the modifications.

Tommy remembered those days fondly. Thinking back, he remembered that was the same year he had first met Ken.

They began Kindergarten together and had fought like Two wildcats the very first day. Well, as much as Two 5-year-old boys can fight. His ass tingled a little at the memory of Principle Skinner’s paddle.

After that first day though, they became inseparable buddies, carrying on the friendship through and beyond High School, until 3 years and a couple months ago. Tommy felt a tightness in his chest, and a lump in his throat.

In fact, Tommy and Ken had sat right here in this very booth and been served by Tammy’s mom Ms. Becky on many occasions. Even on weekend double dates this was their ‘hangout’ of preference. One of those dates had even seen Tommy with some unmemorable girl, and Ken with the shapely sexy Tammy herself.

Maybe Tammy wasn’t so far off base. The memory of her shapely teenage ass and large boobs was nice, REAL nice. And she hadn’t changed all that much since, just the normal woman getting older stuff that all women eventually experienced. ‘Mature and ripened’, with none of the spoilage some gals get.

His reverie was instantly smashed by a sweet voice over his shoulder. “Your order sir.”

And as he sat back for the plates to be tabled, SHE stepped to his side and he looked up.

Maybe 25 years old. Bright and smiling eyes. Long black hair. Dark brown, almost black eyes. Skin the color of heavily creamed coffee. The shade women pay tanning salons billions of dollars each year to obtain, and still fall short. No makeup on her gorgeous face. A sweet genuine pearly smile behind lips you’d wade through brier patches in your skivvies just to kiss. A cute little nose. Slim to medium build, femininely muscular, kinda like a gymnast. Maybe 38 C tits. And a slim waist, flaring to rounded sexy hips.

She kept glancing at him quickly and shyly, then looking away as she sat his order on the table. And her little Mona Lisa smile never faded from her lips. Yeah, she knew he was looking, and liked it.

Tommy sputtered a “Thank You Miss.” at her, and she replied, “You are welcome, sir.”

He thought quickly and managed to speak before she stepped away, “Not sir. Just Tommy.” and stuck out his hand.

She took his hand and he almost didn’t shake it at all, just held it. He still only squeezed it gently and held it in his while he sorta wiggled his wrist.

“Okay then ‘Just Tommy’. I’m NOT ‘Miss’. I am Nialohma. Nia for short. I mean, my name is ... Nia. Nia Davis.” She sputtered out to him, sounding almost flustered. “I’m not from here originally, I’m from Durant Oklahoma. Came down here 10 months ago to help my Aunt for a while.” (why am I babbling my whole life history. He just wants his food)

“I am very pleased to meet you Nia Davis from Durant Oklahoma. I sure hope you like it here enough to stick around and let me bore you with some of my jokes and wild stories. This Two goat town is in very short supply of beautiful young ladies.”

She blushed and replied, “I mostly like it here a lot so far. Small town. Quiet. And I have a good job. Even though I didn’t negotiate a good enough wage out of Tammy for anyone to actually live off of. But I don’t really need much since I live with my Aunt. The workload is just fine by me. And this job is actually close to my Aunt’s house so it is convenient for me to walk, since I haven’t got a car. And Ms. Tammy is just a wonderful boss. Treats me like family. I love her to death.”

Tommy grinned bemusedly at her.

She finally took a breath, “And yes, Mister Tommy Gunn, I would very much like to hear ALL of your stories and jokes. I have wanted to for some time now, ever since ... Uh, um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to prattle on like that.” she blushed and looked downward.

Tommy asked, surprised, “For ‘some time now’ you say? I don’t understand what you mean. And how do you happen to know my last name?”

She laughed nervously and explained in a rush, almost without breathing, “I saw the picture when I first started and asked Tammy about who all was in it. I recognized her, but you guys ... Anyway, she explained about y’alls friend the Border Patrol Officer. Ken was it? Yeah, Ken. Anyway, she said that was him in the picture by her, and the other guy was Tommy Gunn. You. And she also said the 3 of you guys was really close friends and stuck together all through school. So, I’ve been kinda wondering when you might would be coming in, and if I would get to meet you. And now I have.”

He smiled and nodded, “Sounds legit.”

She giggled, it was the sound of happiness swirled up with sexy. And Tommy loved the sound of it. “I’ll be over there if you need anything. I have to wrap silverware in case we get a lunch rush.”

She looked down between them, and added with some mirth, “But I will need my hand. You’ll have to ask Aunt Raven for that, before you can keep it.” And added a wink and a flirty smile.

Tommy realized with her words that he still held her hand. He blushed furiously and sputtered an apology.

She said it was ‘totally okay’, turned, and then walked back toward the kitchen.

“MY GOD WHAT AN ASS!” He thought to himself. And it was. True perfection in motion. Just a little natural sway and bounce as she walked, not like the practiced ‘swish’ of Tammy’s ample derriere, but just ... natural. Rounded like a half basketball stuck to her backside, shaped perfectly for use as a nightly pillow, after spending a couple hours kissing and worshiping it of course. Not too small, or too large, but just right for her 5’5” (?) frame.

Her black t-shirt was tied in a knot at her right hip causing the delightful sight to be displayed in those skintight stretch jeans she wore. Kinda like yoga pants, but thicker and with pockets and such. The form fitting article of clothing also revealed 2 more things he found incredibly sexy. One was the nice gap between her perfectly toned thighs, tapering to a close about halfway to her knees which molded on down into nice muscular calves. Second was the outline of her bikini panties which could barely be made out below the cloth of the pants, but that Tommy easily picked the lines out. He didn’t like the ‘thongs’ and ‘g-strings’, preferring a girl who hid and teased him with her feminine wiles.

He shook his head and picked up the silver to eat.

Tammy stood abruptly from where she had been seated behind the register, digging in the safe and scribbling on some papers, and zipped a vinyl bag. “Tommy baby, can I impose on you for a big favor?” she said too sweetly.

“I’ll do my best.” he replied. “But you know my limited talent pool. Some things I excel at, some things I don’t.” He waggled his eyebrows and pasted a leering smile on his face.

Tammy laughed at his antics. “Nothing like that ya horn-dog. But if you’re not in a hurry, could you hang around here for another 30 minutes or so? I need to run this deposit to the bank.”

He looked at her and grinned. “That’s no favor at all. Of course I can, and I will. Take your time.” (Tommy thought, to spend 30 minutes more with Nia he would move the bank on his back, to this parking lot. then wondered why)

“Thanks sweetie.” she said. Then as she picked up her purse she hollered over the sound of her car keys being grabbed, “Nia ... I’m running to the bank. Tommy’s gonna stay here til I get back.”

From the kitchen, “Okay Tammy.” And she was out the door.

Nia remained hidden from his view while he ate, doing whatever she did in the kitchen. Tommy swiped a last little dab of gravy with a piece of biscuit. Then washed it all down with the last of his OJ.

Nia asked him from across the room, “More juice?”

“No thanks Nia. I’m good.” Was she watching him?

She came and began to clear the dishes. He tried to hide the fact that he was watching her every move, taking in her beauty and graceful actions.

“Hey Nia, I have a special request, or two, if you don’t mind.”

She looked at him for a moment, studying his serious facial expression. Was she wrong about him? Was he about to make some lewd suggestive comment or request? “Okay, what do you need?” She replied slowly.

“Well, I’d kinda like to ask about that picture you mentioned. Where did you see it?”

She sighed slightly and relaxed, relieved he wasn’t like some of the other men she had run into here in the cafe. “Oh, that. Okay, come with me. I will show you.” He stood to follow her, gladly, as he got to watch her backside all the way. Oh, and nix the 5’5” height. She’d be lucky if she squeaked out an even 5 feet.

They went through the kitchen door, then off to one side into a small office. Nia pointed to the wall beside the desk. “There. That’s the picture.”

Tommy’s breath caught and a lump came up in his throat. It was a picture of Ken, Tommy, Tammy, ... and Susan fucking Williams. How did he ever forget her crazy selfish ass?

The picture was taken on the night he had been thinking of a little while ago. It was Junior Prom. They were all just 16 years old. The picture was taken by Ms. Becky, using an old 35 mm Instamatic camera. One of MANY she snapped before they left for the event.

Susan wore a ‘New York’s finest fashions’ sequined evening gown. In all honesty, she looked HOT. But she had bitched to high heaven and refused to agree to or follow the plan of the other Three people and had worn it out of spite.

Tammy looked like a B-Western heroine in her skirt and western shirt blouse, complete with western boots and cowboy hat. She had been VERY edible that night, at least for Ken.

Ken and Tommy looked like a cross between a Mariachi band and Marty Stuart in their western style suits with all the fancy stitching and sequins. The Black Resistol hats were the only thing they had dropped any serious money on, and even those were cheaper than a tux rental fee. The memory of that evening was one of Tommy’s favorites. He decided to ask Tammy about any other pictures. Maybe she even had some he could get copies of.

He didn’t water up or choke, but just barely avoided it. The sounds and smells of the cafe caused his memories to flood to the forefront. Memories of many nights spent in this place with his friends.

Then as he panned around the office, reliving the past, he spied something odd. The picture was affixed to the wall beside a big hanging calendar. One that showed 4 months at a time. On each 3rd Friday, Tammy had written ‘Fire Insurance Due’ and had the numbers ‘1500’ below it with a little Tammy-fied squiggly invention of hers that he knew stood for dollars. Something wasn’t kosher at all, and he would find out and rectify it. The next date was this coming Friday. Today was Monday. He had time to investigate and plan.

“I’m gonna snap a pic of this photo real quick.” he told Nia.

“Sure,” she said, “I don’t imagine Tammy will care.”

He took a pic with his phone, capturing the calendar. Then stepped up and zoomed in, getting just the photo. Looking at the photo as he put away his phone, those feelings welled up again. Without realizing it, his hand was drawn like steel to a magnet. He lightly touched his fingers to the picture. “I sure do miss you.” He said softly. Thinking it wasn’t loud enough to hear.

“I’m sorry Tommy, I didn’t mean to drag you back here and bring up something to cause you heartache.” Nia said softly. Tommy sat down in the old squeaky office chair and looked up at her pretty face. The bright smile wasn’t present anymore, and genuine concern and sadness had replaced it.

Nia looked down at him. “She was very beautiful. I’m sorry if it causes you bad feelings. I can tell she was special to you.”

Tommy looked at her confused a moment, then it dawned on him. “No Nia, I think you misunderstand. The girl really is of no consequence, not since about 2 hours after that picture was taken.” He laughed and added, “There is nobody ‘of consequence’ even today in fact. Not for almost 6 months now.”

She looked at him surprised, “Really? You look so happy in the picture.”

He took a deep breath, “I was. But because I was with my best friends. Ken and Tammy. They always made me laugh and brought me happiness.” He stood and gestured toward the door. “Let’s go out front and I will tell you all about it. You need to laugh a little and get that awesome gorgeous smile back on your face.”

Nia blushed and led the way.

They walked out front and sat down at the table. Tommy wondered briefly why there were no customers at 9:45 am on a Monday, but shrugged it off. He turned to Nia and looked into her inquisitive eyes. Then began.

“Okay. Here is the story of that fateful night Nia.”, he began dramatically.

“Ken and I had skipped school and were on a week-long hunting trip, so we didn’t get to ask anyone to the prom until a week after it was announced. I struck out a few times, but then on the week of the prom I heard Susan didn’t have a date. I knew she was out of my league socially and economically, but I took a chance anyway and asked Miss. Susan Williams if she would go with me. Miss popular and en-Vogue actually said yes.”

She laughed at his bad joke. Points gained.

“So anyway, Ken asked about a dozen girls and got shot down by every single one. Then, a week before the prom, Judd Parker screwed up. Judd was sorta dating Tammy steady. In her mind, not his. Seems ol’ Judd was out with his older brother and decided that a drunken party fling with the biggest slu ... err ... with the loosest girl in the senior class was a great idea. Since they were both plowed, they ‘did the nasty’ on the hood of Brian Johnson’s new Trans Am. In front of god and everybody. And later ol’ Brian wasn’t very happy about the swirls in the paint, or the big dent. So, Monday morning he’s bitching up a storm about it, and the word spreads like really fast. Small town and all. By the start of lunch Tammy had heard enough and had enough of the stories and the girls teasing at her, so she had it out with Judd right there in the cafeteria. Our Tammy actually tossed his lunch in his face and smacked him across the side of his head with the edge of the tray. And by end of lunch, she needed a new date.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.