Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

The next Two weeks were different for sure. Tommy settled into his new role with the Agency, spending a little more time in the office than he had before. Almost making him wish he hadn’t asked to be re-classed.

Beth met with Buck and did all her paperwork. He then told her that her first shift would be whenever she decided she was ready, after the funeral.

Nia and Tommy joined Lisa, Tammy, Bob, and Skye to watch her being sworn in.

Buck pinned her badge on her brown and tan uniform shirt and hugged her, then welcomed her to the Sheriff’s Department.

Tommy took a few pictures, but it was Lisa who snapped continuously. Skye used Beth’s phone to video the ceremony.

Beth actually smiled when Tommy sidled up to her afterward, looked her up and down, waggled his eyebrows, and told her, “You know ... I always did think armed women were SEXY.” His compliment got him a hug from her.

Lisa and Beth came to see Tommy and Nia on Thursday, the second day back home.

Beth was almost a wreck again. Steve’s funeral was to be at 2 PM on Wednesday, a week after they got back.

They came out again on Friday. Then again Saturday. Beth spent almost every day with Nia while Lisa worked at Tammy’s diner, and her evenings with Tommy. Then she and Lisa would go home ... until Monday Night.

She collapsed in the doorway as she and Lisa were leaving, and just hunched there in a sobbing heap. It was Nia who made the decision. Tommy carried her into their bedroom, and Nia helped Lisa undress her and put one of Nia’s sleep shirts on her. Lisa spent the night in the guest room. Beth slept between Nia and Tommy. Lisa told him it was the first full night’s sleep she’d had in almost a week.

Tuesday morning Tommy called in. He also told Bob he’d be out on Wednesday. Beth slept all night and the entirety of the day before Steve’s funeral. Lisa, Nia, and Tommy took turns just lying with her all day as she slept.

At 8 PM she finally got up and rushed into the bathroom. After she had used the toilet, she asked Nia for another shirt, and she showered. Beth told Nia the shirt was wet because she had thrown up a little and had to rinse it out on the sink.

Out in the kitchen Nia made her a BLT on toasted bread, which she ate slowly with potato chips and a glass of iced tea.

Afterward, she spent a little while curled up on Tommy’s lap. Nia and Lisa sat on the couch, watching a program of some sort. Beth talked to Tommy softly about what her future might hold, and they discussed all the things she thought that could be done in the county to run out the cartel gang.

She spent that night in Tommy and Nia’s bed as well.

The next morning, after relieving her bladder, Beth was in the process of opening the door to exit the bathroom when it hit her. She spun and hit her knees just in time to expel her stomach contents into the toilet. Nia rushed in and held her hair as she vomited.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry Nia.” Beth said. “I don’t know what came over me. I just felt so dizzy and nauseated all of a sudden. I’ve been throwing up occasionally, but nothing like that.”

Nia reached for a washcloth and wet it in the sink. “It’s okay Beth, you’ve been under a lot of stress. And what we have to do today isn’t going to be easy either.” “You’ll be fine. I’ll make you something to eat and maybe your stomach will settle if it’s not empty.”

Beth thanked her as she walked out on wobbly legs and sat on the bed. After a few minutes she got dressed and went out to the kitchen.

Tommy walked in from the back yard with Lisa just as Beth sat down at the table. They were both looking at her strangely. Nia noticed and told them Beth’s stomach was upset this morning, and they sat beside her and tried to offer her comfort.

After Beth ate, Lisa took her home to get ready while Tommy and Nia got dressed. Nia wore a simple black dress. Tommy wore his ‘new’ uniform. He would stand with the other officers during the service.

They arrived at Beth’s an hour before they had to be at the funeral home. She was dressed, but still looked pale and shaky. A marked Sheriff’s SUV arrived 15 minutes later to pick them up and drive them. Tommy would join the CBP group for the service and during the procession to the cemetery.

There were Law Enforcement officers from as far away as Dallas and Fort Worth in attendance. The procession was almost 400 vehicles. Bob, Skye, Tommy, and Beth were in a black unmarked SUV, right behind the family car. Immediately behind them were Buck, Tammy, Nia, and Lisa in Buck’s SUV. Shasta, Mia, and Tia rode with Two CBP officers in a marked SUV behind Buck.

At the cemetery, Beth held to Nia and Tommy’s hands as she stood between them. And when the pipes played Amazing Grace, she swooned and collapsed. But Lisa, who was standing behind her, Tommy, and Nia, all caught her and eased her into her chair. She flinched heavily with every volley fired by the honor guard.

After the service, Buck and Bob stood by at a distance while Beth just sat and stared at the flower draped casket for a long time.

She then stood and turned to Tommy. “Take me home please. He’s not here.”


Beth stayed with Tommy and Nia, as did Lisa. Beth had the motivation and energy of a sedated sloth, barely moving except to go to the bathroom or trade off between snuggling with either Tommy, Lisa, or Nia.

Just after they had settled down in bed on Sunday night, Tommy asked her, “Beth, are you going to be okay? I mean, are you going to be able to function when Lisa, Nia, and I are at work tomorrow?”

Beth just nodded, then grasped his hand in hers. “Yes, Tommy. I’m going to survive this. I will forge ahead and try to get back to some semblance of normalcy.”

She turned to face him. “I’m not depressed beyond reason, and I’m not suicidal. I’m just really lost and confused at which direction my life should go from here. All my plans and hopes were just ... erased. I’m just trying to find my bearings again.”

He stroked her hair from her forehead and asked softly, “And how is your search for a direction coming along? Is there anything I can do to help?”

“You already done it.” She told him. “Without you, that initial fear of yours ... that I was giving up on life ... might have been validated. You’re here again just in time to save me, again.”

“With the love and support that you, Nia, and everyone else have given me ... I know for a fact I can make it. No matter which path I wind up on, and that I won’t ever be alone again.”

Nia caressed her shoulder and hugged her from behind. “I hoped you would understand I was also willing to stay here with you a few more days if you needed me to. Your well being is more important than the job I’ll be doing with Shasta.”

Beth turned and looked at Nia, “Why are you so willing to help me Nia? We barely knew one another before you met Tommy. We didn’t hang out or do things together. We were more acquaintances than friends. Why have you gone so far out of your way to provide support and comfort to me? Even letting me monopolize your husband.”

Nia just hugged her. “Because you are my husband’s little sister, in every possible way other than actual DNA sharing. And when I married him, his family came with him. Even ‘adopted’ family. I either accept you and all the others, or I reject a huge part of who and what he is.”

“Besides ... it’s the way of our people. Families blend in marriage and become a larger and much stronger group. And that increases their strength to withstand attacks, either by humans or by bad juju.”

She paused to think a moment, then continued. “And I can’t think of any worse juju than deaths, mental or emotional troubles, or illnesses.”

“So it is in those times, especially, that we must band together and keep one another strong by giving ourselves and our support.”

Beth was crying again. She hadn’t known anyone would care so much about her or her problems other than Tommy. “I’m so glad you found Tommy. You’re exactly what he always needed in a mate.”

They laid there for another hour before Beth spoke. “I think I’m going to go into work tomorrow. At least for a little while.”

“I need to get started on learning the differences between being a policeman and a Deputy in this county.”

“If you’re sure, you can ride with me.” Tommy told her. “And we’ll get you to Lisa and your car whenever you’re done as well.”

Beth raised up and knelt between Nia and Tommy. She kissed Nia on the cheek, then kissed Tommy. “I’m going to go in with Lisa. I’ll tell her my plans.”

She crawled up and over Tommy, then got out of the bed. “I love you both very much. And it feels so good to know that I now have both a Bubber and a Sissy.”

She closed the bedroom door behind her.

“What did she mean, she now has a Sissy?” Nia asked him.

He chuckled, “I think it means that you’ve been adopted.” And he hugged her. Then he kissed her. And she kissed him. And that turned into a whole lot more of the physical delights that they had sorta postponed while Beth had needed their attention.


Lisa pulled out in Beth’s car at 4:30 AM, headed for the diner.

Tommy kissed Nia goodbye and she snuggled back under the covers. “Be safe baby. I love you.” She said sleepily.

“I will. And I love you too sweetheart.” He replied.

He and Beth were out the door at 7:15 AM.

She looked good in the khaki uniform. ‘Winter version’, since it was after Labor day. The long-sleeve shirt, with brown epaulets and pocket flaps. The pants had a brown stripe down the outside leg seams. And a brown ‘tear away’ neck-tie. The switch to the short sleeved ‘summer version’, sans tie, would take place on Easter Sunday. And a straw hat would replace the felt.

The gold Ranger style badge shined in the early morning sun. Her ‘assets’ were mostly hidden under her Safe-Life Defense level 3a ‘enhanced’ vest. That particular vest had protection against even the ‘new’ Five-Seven cartridge, as well as being stab proof. Buck didn’t take chances with his officers’ lives.

But the pants fit really nice on her. They were cut in a way that hugged her hips and butt, and showed that she was definitely a female.

The duty belt, holster, and other accessories were a light-brown basket-weave leather. Her brand-new Glock 34 with mounted light, and it’s magazines, rode in the new leather nicely. As well as her taser, pepper spray, handcuffs, radio, and flashlight.

Her brown lace-up boots matched the other leather goods. She wore a Chocolate Brown ‘Rancher style’ felt Stetson hat that Buck had adopted as part of the uniform. Tommy wolf whistled at her.

“Yeah, Yeah. I know.” She told him. “I kinda like this uniform too. Better than the black for our climate.” “I just hope I can get used to this hat. We didn’t wear them at the PD.”

Tommy just donned his own straw hat and tipped it to her, “You look just fine Deputy. In fact, people are gonna REALLY like to watch you leaving.”

She laughed at him as she climbed into his truck. “Shut up stoopid. I chose this style pants because the other style made me look like a diesel-dyke in a gunny sack.” “Besides, I got nothing to be ashamed of. I worked out really hard to get this body.”

“You did good.” He chuckled. “Really good.” She punched him on his shoulder.

He dropped her off at Buck’s office with a kiss to his cheek and a long hug. “Go knock their socks off.” He told her.

She smiled and hopped out, and he took a few pics as he watched her walk up the steps.

Another Five minutes of driving and he pulled in the parking lot and reported in at ‘the agency’. He wondered now if his choice of ‘office’ had been the best idea for the long term.

Bob stopped by and leaned on his door frame as Tommy searched the weekend report database for information or indications of activity hot spots. They had a few areas where the traffic had seemed to spike a little, but the numbers were still markedly lower than in previous weekends. It gave him an uneasy feeling that something big might be in the works, even though he had no proof or idea what it might be.


Nia rolled out of bed at 9 AM. She had spent her first few days after they got home cleaning and organizing the house, when she wasn’t caring for Beth or enjoying her Tommy. But there was only so much she could do to the little house before she ran out of chores.

Around noon, she was extremely bored. She called Shasta. A few minutes into the conversation, Nia tossed an idea to her, and it was immediately accepted. Just like that, Nia had a new job. Maybe.

Shasta would pick her up on the way back from dropping Tia and Mia at school, and she would spend several days a week working with Shasta at the stables. Just to see if it suited her.

They hung up with the agreement that Nia would start the next day, Tuesday, and either be dropped at home as Shasta went to get the girls from school, or picked up by Tommy on his way home.

Shasta returned to her task after the call. She was cleaning the leather saddles and tack. As she worked, she thought about Nia and how easily she had gained the horses trust. That was a good sign. Those knot-heads might be stubborn and contrary at times, but they were good judges of character.

Shasta had ulterior motives as well. Having Tommy pick up Nia on a regular basis would increase his availability to Mia and Tia, and having a male influence in their lives was something they needed badly right now.


Nia soaked in the tub for a while, showered off the soap, and leisurely tended to her self-care. Then she picked out her clothes for the day. She decided on jeans, a t-shirt, a heavy cotton ‘duck’ over-shirt, her old brown boots, and one of Tommy’s numerous ball caps. A tan one that had a ‘Black Rifle Coffee Company’ patch on the front. She also did something that she had never ever done before in her life ... She fastened her pistol belt around her waist and inserted the loaded weapon and magazines into their holster and mag carrier. She clipped her phone case to the belt and slipped her 4” folding knife into her back pocket as well.

Out in the yard, she decided to just explore for a while. She walked the entire property, discovering a few things Tommy had not mentioned on her initial tour of the place. The house faced South. The main roadway was straight out the front door. The carport, driveway, and shop was on the West side of the house. The shop was placed about 80’ to the West, with the front of the building almost even with the back of the house. It was laid out 30’ further to the west, and went 40’ back to the North.

On the West side of the shop, kinda along the fence line on that side, was a long flat gravel strip about 25’ wide and a couple hundred yards long. She surmised (correctly) that this was part of a landing or takeoff strip for his ultralight plane. It didn’t seem long enough at first, but then she noticed the natural grassy part of the ground was also leveled another 200 yards or so past one end.

Along the East property line fence, opposite side of the house from the carport and shop, there was a section about 50 yards wide and 100 yards long that had obviously been a garden at some time. The soil was darker, and she could still see where the rows had been.

A little further toward the front of the property on that side were Four long trellises. Obviously used for growing grapes or something with running vines.

Beside a fence post, between the garden spot and the ‘vineyard’, she found a 8” square plastic fence post. On inspection, she saw it was a water spigot with Two hose bibs. Irrigation for the ‘farming’ she assumed.

A 6’ by 6’ wooden shed sat on the fence line at the North end of the garden spot. It was locked. A quick trip inside to the office, and a few minutes trying keys, and the lock was opened. Inside she found a plethora of gardening implements and tools. Including an old Snapper tiller and a small Wheel-Horse garden tractor, not much larger than a riding lawnmower. Several implements for the tiny tractor were standing inside. There was also a few hundred yards of drip hose. (garden hoses with tiny holes that are used to slowly irrigate dry areas)

She slowly examined the contents of the shed, until she noticed that all of the work gloves were size small. She also noted that some of the aprons and other personal protective clothing items were womens as well. Nia suddenly felt uneasy about being in there, so she locked up the shed and left it alone for now.

She then went out to the shop, turned on the lights, and opened the front roll-up doors.

Ignoring the boxes that contained hers and Skye’s things from the rental house, she ‘snooped’ in some of Tommy’s stuff.

She laughed when she realized that her darling quirky man hadn’t likely thrown out a single stitch of his old clothing. Ever. Plastic storage bins contained old jeans, old shirts, old boots, well-worn hats, and probably 50 used leather belts.

Among all that, she noted a box of barely worn tennis shoes, and a box of short pants, all barely used, if at all.

There was also a plastic bin of t-shirts, but she closed and re-sealed it when she noted it was all printed designs. Logo shirts, concert shirts, Law Enforcement shirts, and even a few Fire Department shirts from the nearby Volunteer Department.

She sat on the ATC 3-wheeler and held the grips in her hands. She would get Tommy to show her how to ride this thing, soon. She also sat in the side-by-side ATV, and wondered if she could use this to get back and forth to Shasta’s if needed.

The big blue tractor was really pretty. Tommy and his dad had outdone themselves restoring it. She thought it looked extremely ‘manly’ with its padding-free steel seat and wide-open driver position.

Then she explored and examined, most thoroughly, the 16’ air-boat. It had a big, wide, funny looking propeller on the powerful looking engine, seats for at least 8 people besides the elevated driver, and lights all over it. She imagined it flying across a swamp somewhere, looking like an alien spacecraft in the dim evening light. This thing was DEFINITELY going to be on their ‘to-do’ list.

Finally she rubbed her fingertips on the Pearl-white and Silver paint of the motorcycle. As adventure provoking as the other machines had been, this one spawned the most thoughts ... and daydreams of adventures.

She picked up the Silver and Pearl-white helmet and checked it for spiders or scorpions, then pulled it onto her head. It was way too big, but she easily imagined sitting behind Tommy with her arms wrapped around him as they sped toward some exciting destination together. The wind whipping, and the noise of the engine. She smiled when she saw there was a cable to plug into a box on the handlebars, and a second jack for another cable to plug into. They could have tunes, or an intercom, or both.

She looked up on the shelf where he had the bike’s saddlebags stored and imagined packing some clothing in them and just taking off whenever they got the urge. She then noticed a box with the same logo that was on the helmet.

Pulling it down, she found a second helmet, exact same color scheme, and exact same microphone/speaker setup. Brand-new in its plastic bag.

She carefully pulled it out, checked it for any critters, then tried it on. Perfect fit. As if he knew it would be needed for her. But she knew that wasn’t really so. It was likely for some other female. But that didn’t bother her, for Two reasons ... First, there was Mia, Tia, Shasta, and Tammy. So it wasn’t likely he’d bought it specifically for some other floozy. Second, he’d look plain silly with another man wrapped around his back, so buying the second helmet to fit a female just made sense.

But the BIG reason she wasn’t bothered was the most obvious. The helmet had still been in the manufacturers box, wrapped in the original plastic, and completely unused. Unless the girl had her own helmet, it didn’t seem like he was prone to riding around wearing another girl like a titty backpack.


Meanwhile, at the Sheriff’s Office, Beth was settling in and learning the layout.

She already had her first assignment, compiling the reports and information on the gang related extortion of the business owners in the entire County, arranging a meeting for this coming Thursday night at the courthouse, and formulating and submitting a plan to Buck on the best way to cut the gang crimes off at the knees.

Simple, right? Not exactly. She had to keep her plan secret from everyone except Buck, ensure it could be implemented without the police chief finding out, and keep the business owners safe from the gang until it could be put into action. Yeah. Piece of cake.

She had been issued a department laptop, and Buck made sure she password protected it right there in his office, before she left with it. He also had the ‘computer geek’ disable wifi and bluetooth so that it had to be plugged into the hard lines to get on the internet or network.

The guy also set up a special password protected server link that only her and Buck could access. He also said some technical gobbledy-goop about his own monitoring and security of the link, but she didn’t care to know what it all meant. All she needed to know was that the information on this machine was as secure as possible.

Into a desktop folder, she copied all the files from the portable hard drive that she had given Buck. This information would become more important than she could imagine, very soon.

She transferred the Email she had gotten from Tommy through a filter and to her new secure email account. Then copied the attached document to the laptop.

Giving it a cursory glance, she noted it was his file on Riveras, the Agency’s computer geek’s findings about the gangs, and a big file of other compiled information. All stuff the Sheriff’s Department had no access to normally.

Buck showed her into, and gave her the key to, a small 6’ by 6’ room that contained a metal desk, a real nice computer ‘gaming’ chair, a printer sitting on a wooden stand, and a big feed store calendar hanging on the wall beside the white board. No window. White paint. Florescent light overhead. One metal folding chair, without padded seat, stood folded against the wall in case she had someone else in there.

He grinned at her, “This is your office from now on. At least until something else better opens up. You can keep it locked when you’re not in here since you will be working with sensitive information.”

“Gee, thanks.” She joked at him. “No street duty?” She asked.

“Of course there is.” Buck said. “Whenever or wherever you’re needed, and whenever you just need to get out of here and breathe fresh air for a while.” “You can get out and ride around as much or as little as you need to or want to, for now. But this project takes precedence over normal patrol duties, so I need you to work on it as much as you can.” “Just be aware of the radio traffic and respond ASAP if you hear anyone needing assistance.” “And do try to split apart from the other patrols so you guys can cover more area.”

She nodded.

“Oh ... and just so you know, we have an ‘open patrol’ policy. There is NOT any ‘assigned areas’ for my Deputies, and there is NO areas that are ‘off limits’. Nothing at all like you had to deal with before.” He said with a wink. “If it’s inside the boundaries of this County, it’s in YOUR jurisdiction. And I expect to be called immediately on EVERY instance of someone trying to tell you otherwise. You just let me know, and I’ll handle it.”

“Yes sir, I know you will.” She replied.

Buck stepped to her. “Hey Beth,” He said to her softly. “My name is still Buck. Here, at home, and anywhere else. I’m your friend and your family FIRST, then your boss.” She misted a little and he half hugged her. “I got your back kiddo. I promise.”

He left her and she sat down and plugged the laptop into the blue wire, then began to work on the files and database search.

Her phone rang at about 11:45 AM. “Hey Tommy, what’s up?”

“We need to go eat lunch. Becky’s Diner? Fifteen minutes?” He said.

“Yeah. Okay. But make it Twenty. I gotta shut stuff down before I leave.” She replied.

“See you there.” And he hung up.

Buck wasn’t in his office. She stuck her head into the office of Ms. Judy. Buck’s right hand, and left brain. “Any way I can borrow a patrol unit for an hour or so? I wanna grab some lunch and go see one of the shop owners.”

Judy just smiled at her warmly, then tossed her an envelope. Inside was a set of keys and a fuel card with the pin number written on a sticky note. “Buck already set you up. That one’s for you. Just take care of it, and remember to enter the odometer into the pump when you get gas.” “Oh ... and don’t forget to turn in the receipt or you’ll face the wrath of the gas card nazi.”

Beth laughed, “And who is the gas card nazi?”

Judy smirked. “ME!” She added, “Welcome to the SO Beth. Glad to have you.”

Beth thanked her and went out to the fenced parking area. The patrol cars lined up along the fence were very old, and most had a lot of wear and tear. She sighed. No use feeling disappointed, she at least had an assigned ‘take-home’ car.

Pointing the key fob at the lineup, she pressed the lock button. She heard clicking but saw no lights. She pressed the horn/alarm button and almost jumped out of her skin when the much newer Dodge Charger just to her left and behind her sounded off. She hit the button again, and the Charger honked at her again.

She called Ms. Judy on her department issued cell real quick. “Ms. Judy, this is Beth. The keys you gave me are to a newer...” She listened. “Yes mam. Unit number 1-012.” She listened again. “Really?!” She almost squealed. Then got her composure. “Okay mam. Thank you.” And she hung up.

Judy laughed out loud as she watched Beth jump into the air and click her heels together, then pump her arm as she shouted, “Yes! Decent equipment too! I’m gonna LOVE this job.”

Judy sent Beth a text... “FYI – Glad you like the car. Cameras in parking area ... WITH AUDIO.”

Beth blushed and looked up, then waved to the camera with a big grin.

The car already had a half tank, so Beth decided she would fill up after she and Tommy had finished lunch. It also only had 78 on the odometer. No, not 78k... 78 Miles. Total.

She pulled into Becky’s and hopped out. Tommy smiled when he saw her happy demeanor.

She sat down and laid the car keys on the table. “You won’t believe it. I have my own office. And that car is mine too. It’s brand new Tommy. Only 78 Miles on it.” “And I have my own highly secured laptop, and even a department issued cell phone so I won’t have to worry about my personal number getting spread around.”

He chuckled, “How big?”

She frowned at him. “How big is what?”

“Your office.” He grinned.

“Oh,” She blushed. “It’s not big. About 9 foot by 9 foot square.”

He rolled his eyes. “Congratulations. You got me beat.”

Tammy came over and took her order. Then smiled at her. “You look good in that uniform sis. Very sexy. Especially the pants.” She laughed, then added, “Hope you are liking the job. Buck has talked about you starting with them for a week.”

“Oh Tammy, it’s what I always thought Law Enforcement should be like. Nice facility, nice equipment, cool uniforms, great people. Especially Ms. Judy, she’s the greatest.”

Tammy didn’t look happy to hear her name. Tommy caught it and didn’t let it pass. “Something wrong Tammy? You looked kinda sour there.”

“Buck talks about her a lot too. Judy this, Judy that.” Tammy said.

Beth laughed out loud. “Jealous much, Tammy? Ms. Judy is married ... and almost 60 years old.”

“Oh.” Tammy blushed. Then turned away, “I’ll be right back with your food.” Tommy and Beth laughed at her reaction.

“So what’s this meeting about?” She asked Tommy.

He just smiled at her. “Well for One, I wanted to see you and make sure you’re doing okay. Cause I love you and care about you.”

Beth just smiled at him.

“For Two, there’s more information than the email contained.” He reached into his shirt pocket and handed her a flash drive. “That stuff isn’t even on the database. Your eyes only, and Buck’s I guess.”

She nodded. “It’s safe with me. I’ll never tell anyone that I have it, or where I got it. I promise.”

Tammy slid a plate in front of Beth. Cheeseburger and Fries. Then handed her the bottle of mustard. Beth poured some on the burger, then made a puddle on the plate. She dipped a fry and popped it into her mouth.

“I need a table or desk lamp.” She told him. “Those florescent lights kill my eyes, and there’s not any windows for natural light.”

“Dollar Store ought to have one.” Tommy said as he chewed his own fries, also dipped in mustard.

And they just chatted normally as they ate, until they finished. As they paid and left, after Tammy got her hugs from them both, she showed her new cruiser to Tommy. Standing in her car door, Beth looked up at Tommy and said, “I’m gonna be alright Bubber. I promise. Things are looking a lot better already.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.