Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Across Town a sleek little jet landed at the airport.

Three men walked down the steps and climbed into an SUV.

El Jefe was tired. He had a slight headache from too much booze the night before. He was also aggravated at the Hotel because he couldn’t get his usual room.

But he was only in town for a couple days. He would meet with the good Doctor tomorrow for his regular checkup, then they could fly back South. Maybe down to Cancun where he could sample some of the young local stuff. Perhaps even a slutty American teenybopper.

Cancer. Who even invented that shit? All a money racket in his eyes. He had beat cancer’s ass in less than Three months. And now he had to keep paying this punk ass gringo Doctor every Month just to tell him he didn’t have what he already got rid of?

He thought about how nice it would be to slit the Doctor’s throat. And he would do it too. If only the Doc wasn’t treating the wife of the #2 man in their organization. Killing the money grubbing pill pusher right now would surely be the end of his own life.

The SUV pulled to a stop in the parking garage and the men walked to their floor. The rooms were already paid for, keys picked up, and the rooms swept for surveillance devices. All they had to do was go to the floor and their rooms. But not HIS rooms. Someone had booked them and they were occupied. If he couldn’t get what he wanted from them, maybe he’d just let the Wilton kiss his ass, and his money, goodbye.


Tommy walked Nia from the elevator to their room, opened the door, and led her to the bed. He sat her down and got a wet washcloth, then began to wipe her face.

She didn’t look him in the eye as she spoke. “I didn’t mean for any of that to happen. I was just leaning on the post out front, waiting for you to come out outside. I had my eyes closed, trying to stop the world from spinning.” “He grabbed me from behind, and I thought it was you at first.” She began crying again. “Then he spun me around and kissed me. Like you kiss me. By the time I realized he had cigarette breath and it wasn’t you, it was too late.” “Then something awful happened ... I just panicked and ... I reacted.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Something awful happened?”

She broke down crying as she nodded. When she was able to compose herself, she looked into his eyes pleadingly and said, “That guy spun me around and kissed me before I could stop him. I mean ... he KISS kissed me ... like only you have done before. And like Lisa did the other night, but I don’t count that.” “And I hated it. I mean, he took something that was special to just you and me. He made me do what I don’t want to do with anyone else besides you.”

Nia blushed and began to cry, “I didn’t like it. I hated it. I didn’t want any of it to be happening at all.” “I just reacted.” “I guess me having too much to drink I wasn’t thinking straight, and couldn’t stop myself from attacking him. All I wanted to do was stop him from doing that to me.” She told him. “When I closed my eyes I saw you in my mind. I saw you being disgusted with me, and I just ... reacted. I’m so sorry Tommy. Please forgive me? I’ll never drink again, I promise.”

He just laughed a little, and she cried harder when he did.

“It’s not funny.” She said. “I really didn’t have full control. I didn’t want it to happen. And when he forced his kiss on me ... I just lost it for real. Please Tommy? I’m serious here.”

“No, it’s not funny.” He told her. “You got literally attacked. Sexually assaulted by that creep.” “But it’s also not as serious, at least between us, as you are making it out to be.” “I’m not mad, or blaming you. I blame that jackass from the bar.” “And your promise to never drink again has been uttered by almost every person I know, including me. It never holds for long.”

She leaned over and hugged him. She cried and tried to apologize again, but he just kissed her repeatedly and told her it wasn’t her fault. And that he loved her.

Finally, he asked her a question that he never had before. “Baby, tell me a secret about yourself. I need to know. How many times have you been kissed, and I mean really kissed, and by who?”

She blushed, “I got kissed several times before. But not like ... that. The only time I ever ‘got tongue’, or the only time I ever WANTED to, was from you.” She looked up at him, “I never had a real boyfriend, or anyone I wanted to kiss like that, not before you.”

“Then I’m still your first, and I always will be. And as far as only kissing me like that, well, you didn’t kiss that idiot, and violent sexual attacks don’t count.”

She hugged herself to him and kissed him deeply. “I guess that makes sense. We can count it like that then.”

He pushed her back and looked into her eyes. “Sweetheart, tonight you learned an important lesson.” He told her. “The human male, when his normal inhibitions are lowered by alcohol or drugs, WILL act on his most base animal instincts.” He kissed her forehead and continued. “That’s why it is so easy for people who are chemically altered at a party or similar situation to get caught up and make mistakes. Like cheating on a significant other, or having unprotected sex and getting pregnant ... or worse.”

Nia nodded. “I guess I see your point.”

She looked at him, sad and hopeful, “So you’re saying you forgive me and still want me? Even after him kissing me like that? You don’t think I’m ‘soiled’ now?”

He hugged her and laughed, “Yes my love. I’m saying I don’t think you’re ruined or nasty, I’m saying that I love you.”

He laughed and rolled his eyes, “And I’m ALSO saying that I am impressed as all get-out by how you handled the situation when you realized you were being taken advantage of by that creep.”

“Yeah, about that...” She sniffled. Blushing a little she said. “I was freaked out and scared when I realized it wasn’t you and that a strange guy was trying to molest me.” “I just reacted. All the stuff I learned in my classes, it just popped out ... and I was already doing it before I realized I was.”

Tommy was confused, a little shocked, and asked her, “What classes are you talking about?”

Nia looked at him and said, “I took four years of Taekwondo of in an after-school program back in Durant. The Nation paid for it, so I signed up and took the classes. I got pretty good at the movements and exercises, and even achieved the purple belt.”

She looked ashamed. “I never really wanted or meant to hurt anyone when I started the classes, I just wanted the exercise. And it gave me something to do so that I could get away from the apartment, and my mom’s current boyfriend.” “The instructor told us over and over that it wasn’t for hurting people. He taught us that it was for self-discipline and spiritual balance, and personal control.”

Tommy Laughed, “Uhhh, Nia ... hate to bust your bubble or contradict your instructor, but Taekwondo is a FIGHTING art. Used by people whose governments and societies didn’t allow the common citizen to own weapons or arms, for self-defense and fighting war.” “Whoever told you it ‘wasn’t for hurting people’ was full of shit.” He chuckled. “It’s used and intended for EXACTLY what you used it for tonight.” A knock at the door. Tommy answered it and let Skye and Bob in. “Well? How’s our little ninja?” Skye asked. Bob just sat in the nearby chair, a look of entertained mirth on his face. “I’m fine, thank you very much.” Nia replied. “And I won’t be taking any shit about this from people who attack doctors in steak houses.”

“You actually saying my actions were wrong that night?” Skye asked her with serious indignation.

“No.” Nia sighed and said, “I’m saying NEITHER of us should have done violence to someone else.”

Skye blushed and said, “You better not be trying to wimp out on your battle victory tonight. Or act like you’re all sweet and naively innocent. Otherwise I’ll tell Tommy and Bob about your hot date with that drill jockey back when you first moved down here to live with me.”

Nia gasped and glared at her, but said nothing.

Tommy arched an eyebrow, “That’s a story I’d actually like to hear.”

Bob perked up. “Same goes for me. Sounds interesting.”

Nia elbowed Tommy. “Later.” She said flatly.

“Oh NO,” Skye said loudly. “You’re not gonna weasel yourself out of this story little girl.”

Now Tommy was VERY intrigued. He just looked at Nia with an arched eyebrow as she blushed and then tried to find something buried underneath the fibers of the carpet.

“Well...” He said to her. But she just shook her head.

Skye spoke up willingly. “About a week after she started to work for Tammy, this young drill jockey that had been hanging around the diner and mooning after her actually asked her out.” She paused and looked at the blushing and now glaring Nia. Then continued when Nia refused to take over the story. “He was young, kinda handsome, and loved to talk about his job and how good the money was.”

“Anyway, they were supposed to go to that little local steak house for supper, and he picked her up at Six that Friday night.” She again paused and looked at Nia, who still wasn’t talking. “So you can imagine my surprise when Nia comes WALKING back up the front steps at Eight-Fifteen. Dirt on her jeans. Shirt sleeve torn half off. And a bloody split lip.”

Tommy turned and grabbed Nia by the shoulders, held her at arms length, and frantically asked her, “WHAT? What happened to you? What did he do?”

Nia was crying softly as she looked at the floor and answered. “He took me to some house halfway across town. There were about Ten other guys there and I didn’t see any other women.” “He told me to get out and come on inside cause there was going to be a ‘party’.”

She stopped, then glared defiantly at Skye, “So I told him I wasn’t staying and walked home.”

Skye snorted. “BULLSHIT!” “Tell the WHOLE story Nia.”

Nia just cried as she shook her lowered head.

So Skye continued. “She did NOT walk home. She got BROUGHT home. By the POLICE.” “That’s how Beth and her got to be friends.”

Nia looked up at Tommy, ashamed, and tried to explain. “When I said I didn’t want to go to any party so he could just take me back home, he just laughed and said that I WAS the party.”

“I tried to get away. I jumped out of the truck and ran into the street, but he caught up to me. He grabbed my shirt and tried to snatch me back, but it was pretty old, and worn thin, so it just tore.”

Skye had a look of satisfaction and mirth on her face as she told the rest. “Beth and Steve turned the corner to that street just as driller-boy yanked on her shirt and ripped it. THEY told me what happened next.”

“Our little Nia spun a left handed roundhouse punch to the guy’s face causing him to let go of her shirt. Then she followed up with a punch to his solar-plexus so hard that it moved him backward about Two and a half feet.” “Then she delivered a side kick, with the bottom of her boot, to the side of his left knee, that dropped him like a sack of horse feed.” “Beth said that before they could stop the car she had already punched down to the back of his head and neck four times, then stepped back and kicked him square in the balls.” “Steve said it looked like she was attempting a 75 yard field goal.”

Tommy asked, “How’d she get the busted lip? He didn’t hit her?”

Skye laughed, “No. He didn’t hit her. She was moving too fast. He never got a lick in. Her lip got busted because Beth SLAPPED her.”

Tommy and Bob were both very confused. Bob asked, “What? Why did she slap Nia?”

Skye was laughing almost too hard to breathe or speak now. “Because Nia was delivering kicks to the guy’s head and upper body at the rate of one per second while screaming ‘You don’t ever try to force a woman!’ at the top of her lungs.” “When Steve tried to get between them and stop her, Nia shoved him down onto the ground, and yelled ‘Get off me or you’re next!’ and then went back to literally kicking the crap outta ol’ driller -boy.”

Nia was holding her hands to her face and shaking her head while crying.

Tommy and Bob were almost giggling as they looked at her in awe.

Skye composed herself enough to speak and finished. “Beth tried to slap her cheek to snap her out of it, and missed. Busting her lower lip on the right side a little.”

Nia hiccuped and choked out, “I didn’t really mean to hurt him. I was just so MAD.” She looked up at Tommy and Bob, saw they were laughing, and her face clouded and turned red. She yelled, “STOP LAUGHING! IT ISN’T FUNNY! HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!” She became more upset when they laughed even harder. “I mean it you guys. I hurt him bad. Over a $5 thrift store shirt.”

Tommy held up his hand as his laughter quickly faded, and he took a deep breath. “Nia ... Baby ... we’re not laughing at you. We’re laughing at what you did AND at the fact that the guy deserved it.”

She looked at him sheepishly and he smiled at her and caressed her cheek with his hand. Then he added, “Okay. I admit. I am laughing at you, because you did all that to the guy. But just a little bit.” He shrugged, “It just surprises me to all get out.”

Skye softly said to Nia, seriously, “You gotta find a more appropriate outlet for all that pent up rage little girl. You’re gonna lose that volcanic temper of yours one day and wind up sitting on death row.”

Tommy shot Skye a cross look and pulled Nia into a hug against his chest.

He didn’t have to say what he was thinking, Bob did it for him. “Skye, did you miss the important part of the story that was just told to us? The part where the guy said ‘SHE’ was going to be the party favor for a dozen guys?”

Skye turned ashen pale. Her eyes wide and the little smirk gone. “Oh my god. I never realized the meaning of those words until just now.”

She bolted over and wrapped her arms around Nia, and Tommy.

Bob looked kinda shook himself. “That could have been a REALLY bad outcome. Good thing she had the ability to defend herself. And that Beth and Steve came along.”

Nia’s words were muffled. “I told you not to tell that story Skye. It’s too horrible. It still scares me sometimes when I think about it.”

Tommy just held Nia and said softly. “Babe, I didn’t miss the gravity of your situation, and I’m glad you weren’t harmed, but I’m also glad to hear that you taught him a lesson he likely didn’t forget too soon.” “I understand why you would not want to remember it or be reminded of it, so I’m sorry I pressed for it to be told too.”

Nia just nodded. Then she told them, “I just need to take a shower and get some sleep.” She rose, “If you guys leave before I’m done, I’ll see you in the morning.”

She kissed Skye, hugged Bob, and grabbed her sleep shirt. Then went into the bathroom.

Bob and Skye stood. Skye hugged Tommy and he shook Bob’s hand at the door. “Call us around lunch?” Bob agreed and he closed the door and locked up.

He stripped as he walked. Slipping into the bathroom. “Come get in here with me.” Nia said to him. “I need you.” He did.

As he closed the glass shower door, she said to him, “Wash me. Wash away the feel of that drunk bastard’s hands. Then take me to bed and make love to me. Make me know I am all yours.” And he did.


Next morning Tommy woke early. 6 AM, on their ‘vacation’, and he was wide awake.

Nia still slept, curled to his side, and he didn’t wish to wake her. So he eased out of bed, and went to attend to some bathroom details.

He then came out and just sat down on the couch. He didn’t even put clothes on since he wanted to make as little noise as possible.

After several long minutes of just sitting there looking at his new wife, he realized there was a lot about her he didn’t know ... or understand. And evidently a lot she was still holding back from allowing him to know. He vowed to take things a lot easier with her and try to earn her trust to the point she was willing to share those things.

He was leaning his head back and staring at the ceiling when he heard the rustling of the covers and the squeak of the mattress. Glancing over, he saw Nia sitting on the side of the bed looking at him. She got up and walked by him to the bathroom.

As she passed him, she said, “Stay right there. Don’t move.”

A few minutes later she came out and walked to stand in front of him. Lifting the night shirt off and tossing it aside, she crawled on his lap. Straddling and facing him.

“I’m sorry about last night.” She told him sadly.

He shook his head, “I told you last night there ain’t nothing for you to be sorry about.”

She still looked sad as she shook her head. “I mean the fact that I didn’t want you to know about what happened with the driller guy back home.”

She took a deep breath, “For all our talk of being open and honest, and my big words about how that is so important, I let my embarrassment and shame make me keep something from you.” “I’m sorry baby. I know it was wrong, and I won’t do it again. I promise you.”

Tommy just looked at her a moment, then shook his head and asked her outright. “I’ll take your word on that, for now. But I just gotta know and understand ... Why?” He looked into her face. “Why not just tell me truthfully when I asked? Why all the reluctance and secrecy?” “I gotta be honest, it makes me wonder, cause we promised we would always be open and honest with each other. I can’t help but ask myself, WHAT DON’T I KNOW?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.