Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

“Beth has some important information about the cartels. It’s on a laptop, and the hard drive she gave Buck. It might mean danger to me, and to some of you girls.”

He looked at Nia, “I need to go get the laptop baby. Tonight. Like in a couple minutes.” “I’ll bring it back and copy it so our techs can work on it Monday.”

With another kiss, Nia handed him a folded piece of paper. The packing list for Lisa and Beth. Tommy walked out to the KIA and was halfway down the drive by the time Bob got rolling.

The trip was 30 minutes into town, 30 minutes at Beth’s, and 30 minutes home. He was eager to get back to Nia.

Beth’s house would have taken less time, but she was just finishing up the copy. She handed the external drive to Tommy, and said firmly, “I told you, Buck, and you can tell Bob, NOBODY gets the computer.” She looked at him and softly said, “It’s all I have left to remember him.”

Tommy nodded, hugged her, and kissed her forehead. “See you in about Eleven hours.” Then he paused. “Give this to Lisa. She forgot it on the table.” He handed her the packing list for their clothing.

He decided to give the drive to Bob and let him drop it at the office. Tommy then headed home. He pulled to a stop in the drive at 1:45 AM.


When he got home Nia was already in bed. He slipped in behind her and spooned her completely naked form. He wrapped his arm around her and pushed up against her back. She clasped his hand to her breast and they drifted toward dreamland. He whispered to her how naughty she was to be sleeping with a man before they were married.

“I know,” she said with a throaty laugh, “dontcha just love me?”

“Yes.” He said

Saturday - Wedding Day!!!

Tommy woke up at six thirty Saturday morning. He was on his back and Nia was almost completely on top of him. Her long dark wavy hair was hiding her face as her head lay on his chest. Her naked breasts were flattened against his ribs and her left leg was across both of his.

She might be only twenty-two, and this may have been ‘almost’ her first time doing so, but she sure knew how to sleep with a man.

Tommy was not immune to her charms. He had lusted after her body from the first time she walked away from him at the diner on the day they met. But the time for him to make love to her was AFTER the wedding. Anything else was never going to be right in his mind, and that went double for now.

Later ... TODAY ... when she was legally his wife. That was what he wanted for them. Still, he couldn’t help caressing her gorgeous delectable ass as she lay on him. He knew she really worried, saying often that she would likely have to work hard and get plenty of exercises in if she wanted to keep her butt from getting a lot bigger.

She called it the curse of her Choctaw Blood. But he already knew that any weight gain she may experience would only mean he had more of his wonderful Nia to love.


Nia woke with Tommy softly kneading and rubbing her ass, and she groaned happily. Gripping him around his chest tightly with both arms, she arched her back and wiggled into his hand.

“I’ll give you all day to stop doing that.” she said.

Tommy laughed and squeezed her shapely ass one more time, then delivered a sharp spank to it.

She yipped, then looked at him, “Seriously, when are you going to do something to me besides tease?”

“Never,” he said.

Her head popped up and she looked at him with surprise and fear.

“I’m never going to do things TO you, but I will promise that tonight I’m gonna do things FOR you and WITH you.”

She smiled at him again, “What is the difference”?

Tommy rolled her onto her back. “Lay back sweetie. I’ll show you.” She complied and he went to work.

He loved her silky soft naturally tan skin, her sexy perfect body, and the way she responded to his touches and kisses. He loved playing with her breasts because she enjoyed it so much. He kissed his way south and she spread her legs to accommodate his travels.

She tasted sweet as honey. Her pleasure lasted almost a full minute. She shook and trembled as she ran out of breath and her vocals died down to a low moan.

Tommy moved up beside her and she rolled over on her side facing him, smiling contentedly. “Let me rest a minute, then you can ravish me to you hearts content.” she said dreamily.

“Not yet.” He said. “That was just a preview of tonight. To show you what I meant when I said I’d do something FOR you.”

“The right time will be tonight. We are going to make love. Husband and Wife. Sharing our passion with each other. Sharing something that only the two of us will ever experience with each other. Forever.”

“But, we will also need time to do things right, and time is one thing we don’t have right now. So get your sexy butt out of this bed and let’s take a shower.” He said as he smacked her on her butt again, rolled quickly, then stood.

She squealed with fake outrage and lunged at him. Jumping from the bed to his arms. He caught her and kissed her hungrily. A certain unruly appendage poked rudely at her.

She looked at him and said in an uncharacteristically sultry voice, “How about I return the favor?”

“Not now sweetie. Today is all about you, and you alone. At least until we get home from the ceremony.” He told her. Then he kissed her again, softly rubbing every inch of her luscious body that he could reach.

“Great hands.” She said. “Great lips. Great kisses. Wonderful hugs and embraces.” “Kind and gentle. Thoughtful and considerate. Selfless and loyal to a fault.” She sighed, “It’s no wonder why every woman who knows you is in love with you.”

He laughed, “Not all of them. I can guarantee you that.”

They splashed and played in the shower. She again tried to give him pay-back, but he stopped her. She pouted but she was secretly thrilled that he cared so much. She knew that he was correct in his belief that their waiting just a little longer would make it all so much more special.

They dressed casually and went into the kitchen. Neither was very hungry, but they had a light bite anyway.

Afterward they loaded his and Nia’s things into the KIA.

It was a huge surprise when she pulled their several suitcases out. Mainly because she had even remembered his weapon and accessory cases ... and HERS too.

Inside, Skye was up and bustling around frantically. Nia left Tommy in his chair and went to help her with her final tasks.

Bob would be there at 10 AM, and it was only 7:30 now, so Tommy went to the shop with a small zipper bag. He returned about 30 minutes later with the now bulging bag and another small valise containing a well used black hardbound book and some other paperwork.

He had also made a call while outside, setting up a little surprise of his own for the wedding party.

He caught Nia’s hand as she raised up from leaning in to kiss him on one of her trips to the living room with Skye’s bags.

She giggled and said, “I want a million of those.” And was off to Skye’s room again.

He grinned. ‘Perfect’, he thought.

Pulling up an app on his phone, he entered the required information and sent a printout of the form to his computer. He retrieved it and added that to his small valise.

He also used another app to arrange for something else. A secret that would really wow his bride.

He thought about everything for a moment. Nia had chosen well. San Antonio, and all it’s amenities, would allow him to really make this a special trip. More so than he could accomplish in this little two-goat town.

Walking back inside, he found Skye in the kitchen sipping coffee. He sat beside her and took her hand. “You okay this morning?” He asked her.

“Yes. I believe I am.” She smiled. “Bob and I had a little chat last night. You were right, he’s just old fashioned.”

Tommy grinned. “By the way, I need you to move some things for me real quick when you’re done with your coffee. I can’t quite get them with this arm.”

“I’m done,” She said. “Just the dregs.” She stood and rinsed her cup.

Tommy led her to his office. “Under the blanket. Just some things I need moved out of my office.”

She pulled back the blanket and just stood there. A moment later he could see her body shaking.

She finally turned to him, her eyes flooded with tears, and hugged him so tight it hurt his ribs. “You asshole.” She said to him. “You’ve gone and done this for me, and now I’m gonna have to show up to my wedding with red eyes and messed up makeup.” But she still wrapped him up in a long hug, and added several kisses to his reward. “I’ll find a way to pay you back.” She said. “I promise.”

He held her and looked into her eyes. “You don’t owe me a thing Skye. I WANTED to do this for you. If you must, consider it a wedding gift.”

He took her by the hand, holding it by the finger with the ring on it. “We’re FAMILY Skye. We love each other, care about each other, and try every day to make each other happy.” He smiled. “It’s how it is supposed to be.”

She sniffled, hugged him again, kissed him softly, then turned to walk out. “Well, thank you anyway. It means a lot to me.” She said as she paused in the doorway. “Now please excuse me while I go re-do my makeup.”


Bob arrived and they loaded Skye’s luggage, and put the pawn items into the bed of his truck under the locking cover.

They locked the house up and headed to Shasta’s. Bob and Skye in his truck, and Nia in the car with Tommy.

He was completely silent for almost half the drive except for a few grunts when she was talking. Finally she asked what he was stewing about.

“Well,” He said. “I know what I said last night, but I really need to know something.”

She rolled her eyes, expecting more prying for information about her surprise. “And that would be?” She replied.

“Well ... Just so I know ... and I’m not gonna be mad or fuss ... But ... You didn’t actually spend a hundred-thousand dollars did you?”

She giggled when he nervously laughed at his own funny. “No sweetie.” She said. “ I didn’t spend a hundred grand. I would never do that to you. I spent way less than that on the entire wedding, and the honeymoon.”

He grasped her hand and laughed that she actually answered his joking question.

She smiled sweetly at him and added, “I only spent Fifty Thousand.”

He choked a little on his own chuckle, causing him to cough. Nia laughed so hard she almost peed herself.

Tommy shot her a look, and she was still laughing at him when she admitted. “Truthfully? I think we are just under fifteen grand for everything.” She blushed a little, “Hope I’m worth it.”

He stopped laughing and glanced at her, serious now. “You, your happiness, you having the wedding you want, and me having you in my life forever ... in my book that would be a total bargain at FIFTEEN MILLION.”

With a click of a buckle, he got a sexy girl all over him, smothering him with hugs and kisses to the point he was glad the road was really straight and flat.

Except for a certain section a mile or two up the road. Tommy slowed more for it than he ever had, and got a queasy feeling in his gut as he crossed the ‘roller coaster’ for the first time since his crash.

It unnerved him a little bit as he had never had a reaction like this to anything that ever happened in the past.

He realized that his weird thoughts and feelings about the crash weren’t about his own well being, or demise, but instead he noted he was thinking of what would happen to Nia, and Shasta and the girls, if he were to get himself killed or become injured to the point of not being able to look after them. It was a sobering thought, and one that made him worry about his future. For several reasons that he didn’t really want to explore right now.

Nia was overly quiet as well. She replayed some of the visuals from that night.

He heard her breath catch as they drove slowly past the torn up brush and fencing. She squeezed his hand tightly and just held on. Other than exchanging “I love yous”, they were silent until they arrived at Shasta’s house.

He was immediately mobbed by two young beauties. They wore identical white summer dresses which came almost to their knees, white cow-girl boots (as they called them), and each one had her long dark hair styled in a french braid with white ribbons interwoven and tied in bows. They were the perfect image of young Texas ladies. Each kissed him on the cheek, then grabbed Nia by the hand and literally dragged her inside.

Tommy was left to bring in Nia’s hanging bag, with her dress inside, and an overly large duffel bag, that contained the secrets of womanhood he presumed. He plopped the bags on the couch and walked into the kitchen just in time to get a quick kiss and ‘see ya later’ from Nia as the twins scuttled her off to a back room.

Shasta was a vision. She had her hair styled and her makeup done to perfection. Her baby blue dress stopped at least a full four inches above her knees. The thin strapped bodice hugged her ample chest and plunged just low enough to convey a clear ‘I may be a mom, but I still got IT’ message. She also wore white cow-girl boots.

He just stood and looked at her for a long moment until she finally asked, “What? Do I not look okay?” with a frown.

He smiled broadly and told her, “You look absolutely okay. In fact, the words astoundingly beautiful come to mind.”

She returned the broad smile and stepped to him. Giving him a tight hug she told him, “You sure know how to do wonders for a girl’s self-esteem Thomas Gunn. But you always were a smooth talker. Thank you for your kind words.”

He shook his head. “Not this time Shasta. This time I mean it with my whole heart. You look wonderful.” That got him another hug and a peck on the cheek.

Bob and Skye arrived. The twins grabbed her bags and pulled her to the back of the house as well. She barely had time to give Bob a little kiss goodbye.

Shasta motioned toward the living room. “Well, you two better get rolling. We’ll be along shortly.”

The two grooms left in their own vehicles for the church, Tommy following Bob.


It was now Eleven O’clock. One hour until the ceremony

Tommy was looking out the window of the Pastor’s office where they were supposed to be getting dressed. The cars and trucks parked outside were beyond his comprehension.

It seemed that everyone in the County had come to attend the weddings. Not only that, but the ladies (and a few men who couldn’t avoid being wrangled) had decorated the church just beautifully. White flowers and ribbons were everywhere. There was also, evidently, plenty of food that had been brought by the church ladies and guests. The smells were escaping the confines of the communion hall and wafting throughout the small church building. He had been deeply touched and surprised to hear that an after ceremony ‘dinner’ was fully planned.

Tammy was somewhere on the other side of the building with Shasta, Nia, Skye, and the girls.

Buck had also arrived and was getting all dressed up in his formal Sheriff’s uniform. He looked as nervous and excited as a kid on Christmas Eve, and Bob had to help him because he was fumbling with getting the velcro on his tie underneath the back of his collar.

Bob was fussing with his own CBP uniform and trying to get it all on in the right configuration.

He and Bob were currently grinning from ear to ear and watching Tommy with great interest.

Tommy knew something was up, and figured it was some sort of prank, but the surprise they actually had in store for him was even more shocking. Tommy had just quipped something about feeling like a stripper and was laughing when he unzipped his hanging suit bag and froze at what he saw inside.

He slowly ran his fingers over the uniform as he felt the emotions flood through him. “You know I can’t wear this Bob.” He finally said. “I’m still under.”

Bob grinned. “You made a compelling and convincing argument about your status.” And he handed Tommy some paperwork. In short, it said that Tommy’s status was now ‘Active’ and he would be just a regular normal CBP agent.

Sorta.

His duties would remain almost the same, except he was no longer undercover or covert. He could wear the uniform, display credentials, identify as a CBP Agent, and generally be known as ‘one of the good guys’.

He smiled as he laid the paperwork down and pulled out the uniform. Surprisingly, it was not only the right size but also adorned with all the ribbons for his citations and awards. Including several that were from ‘joint operations’ with other agencies.

The two that stood out were the pale blue Newton-Azak ribbon, and the Purple Cross. The latter awarded for the bullet wound scar on his left shoulder blade, and not the recent motor vehicle crash.

Bob handed him a carry bag which contained the clarino leather duty gear and dress shoes, then returned to his own uniform troubles.

Finally dressed, with all the pieces and parts properly donned and adjusted to regulation, two young men came into the office and shot pictures and video.

Then the three men were waltzed out to the sanctuary for more pictures and video. Then back into the office to wait.

The ladies were treated similarly. Pictures. Video. And a thousand questions to Nia about her dress that had only arrived from Oklahoma the previous day.

At ten minutes til Twelve the men heard the organist begin to play.

Mizz Lilly was artfully fingering the keys to the old organ in a melodic tune that was supposed to signal everyone to begin taking their seats. Thankfully it worked.

Five minutes later, the teenage son of the Pastor, who was playing usher for the day, came and got the three men.

Tommy’s chest got tight and he fought his emotions when he noted the ‘groom’s side’ front pews were occupied by Shasta, Beth and Lisa, and several of Ken’s fellow BP officers and their families.

Several smiles and nods were thrown his way as he was marched into the sanctuary. His grin back to them was even broader.

The three men stood side by side. Waiting. Watching the rear doors. Tommy, then Bob, then Buck.

The room was packed. Several people had cameras and were snapping photos. Three people were tending video cameras.

The rear doors opened. Tia and Mia walked up the aisle in time with the musical piece, dropping white flower petals on the way to the front. They curtsied to the crowd, then joined their mother.

As Mizz Lilly struck the four loud and much awaited chords, the room stood.

Mister James turned the corner, Nia on his left arm. She was smiling and her eyes literally flashed.

Her dress was everything Tommy had expected for her. She wore a White satin traditional Choctaw dress. Ankle length with long sleeves. It buttoned all the way to her throat. A white and clear beaded collar, and a white/clear/rhinestone triple medallion necklace matched her beaded belt. She carried white carnations and white roses in her colorful cane basket purse. She wore white leather moccasins with white pearl and rhinestone bead work, and a long white lace veil that flowed back from her traditional Choctaw beaded headband and didn’t cover her beautiful face at all, but hung down to just below her butt. Only 6” longer than her straight hair which was held back on each side with beaded barrettes matching the other items.

As they came to the altar, Mr. James stopped and turned to her. He leaned in slowly and kissed her cheek then placed her hand into Tommy’s.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.