Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Shortly after 6 PM he heard a car coming up the drive. He got up and looked out the window, and saw a white Subaru Outback rolling up to the front.


Still Friday – ‘1/2 day and a wake-up’ until wedlock

Nia went to check on the cooking food. He opened the door and stepped outside.

Beth stepped out, dressed only in yoga pants, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She shut her door, briskly walked to him, and hugged him, clinging to him for a few minutes. Lisa walked up, smiling tightly, and allowed him to give her a ‘one arm’ over Beth.

Lisa was tall. 5’10” ... at least, even in her flat sandals. She had an athletic build, huge DD (at least) tits that stuck right out there in your face. Flat belly and thin waist that flared to wide hips and a J-Lo ass. She wore a tennis ‘skort’ that showed off her long, fit dancers’ legs. Ocean blue eyes, and hair so naturally blonde it looked almost white. She was stunningly beautiful. Resembling the singer ‘Blondie’ almost too closely. She wore a white blouse that was loose but didn’t even attempt to hide her ample cleavage.

They walked to the door and were met by Nia. Lisa and Nia immediately recognized each other and hugged warmly.

Tommy led them into the living room. He gestured at the available seating and sat in his recliner, expecting the two young women to sit beside him on the couch so they could have their talk.

Nia was a little surprised when Lisa softly grasped the back of her shirt to silently let her know to stand still a moment.

Tommy had just kicked his footrest up and settled in when Beth slowly walked over, kicked off her shoes, and climbed into his lap sideways. She wrapped her arms around his lower chest, rested her head on his shoulder, and then totally and completely melted down.

Tommy just held her and rubbed her back softly as she cried her heart out.

Lisa was softly rubbing small circles on Nia’s lower back as they stood and watched silently. Finally, Nia looked into the tear-filled eyes of Lisa, her own filled with liquid, and said softly, “Let’s go to the kitchen, we can get something for all of us to drink.” Lisa just nodded and followed.

In the kitchen Lisa dropped her stoicism, and her butt into a chair. Huge tears flowed down her cheeks as she wrung her hands in her lap.

She looked at Nia and said, “I don’t know what to do. I can’t help her. I’ve tried. I want to, but I can’t. She’s angry. She’s heartbroken. She blames herself ... and there’s nothing I can do or say.”

Nia nodded and stepped to her. She pulled her head to her stomach and softly petted her hair. Lisa wrapped her arms around Nia’s waist and just clung to her as she shook and cried.

Nia understood fully. She had no way, and no ability, to ease Tommy’s pain over the loss of Ken. No matter how hard she tried. And it broke her heart that she couldn’t do anything about it.

Nia slowly untangled from Lisa and pulled 4 soft dish towels from the drawer.

She handed one to Lisa and then stepped quietly into the living room where she handed two to Tommy. One for Beth, and one for him. The last she used herself as she returned to the kitchen.

Nia pulled a chair over and sat facing Lisa. She lifted her chin and spoke softly. “Lisa. I know how you feel. Truly I do. I have the same problem with Tommy. He still grieves heavily over the loss of his friend Ken. There’s just nothing I can do, short of bringing Ken back from the grave, that would make it all better. It’s heartbreaking, but I just have to be supportive and accept it I guess.”

Lisa nodded. “I know. I just feel so helpless.” Then she kinda laughed. “This is funny, ya know?”

“What’s funny?” Nia asked.

“Beth is in the other room, getting what I cannot give her, from your man. And he is giving her the exact thing you cannot provide to him.”

Nia looked deep into her eyes and said firmly, “He’s her man too.”

Lisa looked at her. “I don’t understand. What does that even mean?” Nia also saw hurt in her eyes.

“It means that she is in there cuddled up to the only male she has ever known for a fact that she could trust. The only one that has ever loved her without reservations or expectations. The only one she KNOWS won’t try to molest her, or rape her, or use her in any way. The only man she feels safe with.”

Lisa looked at her, shocked, but then nodded. “I think I get it.”

Nia smiled. “Don’t feel like you missed anything. Tommy doesn’t even see it himself. But the reality is that he is a hybrid of Brother and Father to Beth. Neither of which she ever had, and neither of which he has ever actually been.”

Nia began to cry. “I know in my heart that Tommy loves me, like a wife. But I also know he also loves Beth. And Shasta, and Tammy, and my own Aunt Skye. Not like wives, but still like family. It’s just the way he’s wired.” “And likely as not, you’ll join the family soon also.”

She wiped her eyes and face. “It scares me a little too. Not because I think he would leave me or love them more, but because I know deep down in my soul that he would trade his life to protect Beth and the others without the slightest pause. And I’d have to lose him.”

Lisa hugged Nia. She admitted, “Beth feels the same. I can assure you of that.” “The only other person, male person, that she ever trusted half as much as Tommy was Steve. And now he is gone. And Beth is broken. And I can’t fix her. And I don’t know what to do.”

Nia took her hands and told her, “Tommy can fix her if anyone can. Just let him. And he will give your Beth back to you, in much better condition. Then you two can try to be happy again.”

Lisa hugged Nia. “Thank you. I appreciate your wisdom.” And she drained half her glass of tea. Nia re-filled it, then took two glasses in and set them on the table beside Tommy’s chair.

Beth tried to get up when Nia came in, but she placed her hand on Beth’s shoulder and gently pressed her to stay where she was.

Then Nia kissed Tommy softly on the lips, and Beth softly on her forehead. “Lisa and I will be in the kitchen gabbing when you guys finish talking. Take your time.” She told them.

... Meanwhile, in the living room...

Beth had just walked over and sat in Tommy’s lap, wrapped her arms around him, and buried her face in his chest.

He glanced up and saw the expression on Nia’s face, and knew she understood and approved.

He wrapped Beth in his arms and held her tight, and then she completely melted down. She shook and heaved with her sobs, and her tears soaked his shirt like a spilled glass of water.

Nia and Lisa went off into the kitchen.

“Beth? I’m here sweetie. Right here. I got you baby.” He softly told her. She just gripped him tighter and cried harder.

Tears streamed down his own face and his heart was breaking for her. He sensed her profound and extreme sense of loss and guessed (correctly) that Steve had also been able to completely earn her trust. Something he knew was near impossible for any male to accomplish. Tommy was almost positive that he himself was the only other man.

Beth sobbed and sniffled. He was about to try for the handkerchief in his pocket when Nia appeared with a couple dish towels. Which she silently handed to him before leaving the room again.

He softly wiped his face and then Beth’s, and held the rag for her to blow her nose. It didn’t work as desired, and she had to take it and do it herself. She giggled a little when she did.

She looked up at him and he stared into her eyes. He used the ‘clean’ end of the towel to wipe her nose some more as he did. He saw it clearly. She was devastated. Broken. Lost. Her eyes searched, begged, and he knew what she needed.

He lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. “I’m here Beth. Right here, with you. And I’m never gonna leave you again. I swear on my parents and Ken’s graves.” She nodded and brought her face to his and kissed him back softly.

None of the kisses were sexual or passionate. And no, none with tongue. It was just pure basic expression of their love for each other. Love that even very few siblings could match.

She buried her face in his neck and clung to him again. And he held her firmly in his embrace, like a child. Like he had held Tia and Mia so many times, he remembered. Especially after Ken’s death.

Motion caught his eye again. Nia walked over and set two glasses of iced tea on the end table.

Beth looked up and stiffened. She tried to get up. Nia just gently placed her hand on Beth’s shoulder and gently pressed her to stay where she was. Then Nia kissed Tommy softly on the lips, and Beth softly on her forehead. “Lisa and I will be in the kitchen when you finish talking. Take your time.” She said.

Beth tried to rise again but he held her tightly. “Tommy, I have to move. I don’t want to cause any problems for you.”

“Shh.” He told her. “She knows and understands. Everything. She kissed both of us just then to convey that message. You’re just fine where you are.”

Beth slowly relaxed. She did want to be right there, in Tommy’s arms. Needed to be there. The place she had always felt truly safe and loved. Just for being her. Just for existing.

And then she thought of Nia. Caring enough to allow another woman to be in her man’s arms like this. And she realized that Tommy really was telling her the truth. He would indeed be here for her, and wouldn’t be taken away again by the actions of a trifling jealous heartless bitch.

“I have never felt more safe, more comfortable, and more loved than when I was in your arms.” She told him. “It nearly killed me to have to give it up at college.”

Tommy was shocked. “What?” He asked her. “You never had to give me up. What made you think that?”

... Meanwhile in the kitchen...

“Nia, I have never come close to gaining the love and trust she has for Tommy. Even when she was crying her eyes out into her pillow every night for weeks and weeks because everyone kept saying he had turned bad and was making his living on the border doing work for the cartels.”

“Yeah. He said they talked about all that a few days ago.” Nia replied.

“Even when she went into a deep funky depression after her own research turned up the proof that Tommy is a criminal now.” Lisa said.

Nia shook her head and started to speak, but Lisa held up her hand and nodded forcefully.

“Oh yeah. It’s true sweet-cheeks, I’ve seen the written reports. Your man is a certified cartel flunky. Don’t know what he told you he does for a living, but that’s the facts. I’ve seen it for myself.”

Nia tried to speak, but Lisa cut her off, and was becoming pretty passionate.

“One day, out of the blue, all this,” She waved her finger around indicating the house. “Is gonna get raided and seized by some Federal alphabet agency, as well as any money he has, and you’re gonna be out on that cute ass of yours.”

“He’s gonna hurt you. Bad. And you’re gonna be up shit creek.” Lisa said in a hushed tone. “You’re too good for that Nia. Please, use your brains and run. Now. I will help you. So will Beth.”

Nia laughed and tried to stop her long enough to explain. Lisa was having none of it.

“No. I’m not gonna listen to any weak ass ‘faithful little woman’ excuses. Don’t want to hear them. I just want to hear you admit that you know I’m right.”

“Right about what?” Beth spoke from the kitchen doorway. Her tone was cold, flat, and contained a barely concealed rage.

Lisa looked shocked to see Beth standing there. And almost cowed. But she quickly set her jaw and said to her with a hard vengeful tone. “When he went bad, and you fell apart, I was the one who had to pick up the pieces. And now you expect me to just sit back and shut up while you’ve let that cartel scumbag back into your life? Well I’m not going to do it Beth. I’ll call the Sheriff, the State Police, the FBI, the fucking Marines ... whoever I have to call and get involved. He’s not going to ruin your life again while I’m alive. Or Nia’s. He’ll have to get his buddies to kill me first, like they did Steve.”

... Meanwhile, in the living room...

It was that rotten bitch Debbie. He had dated her, off and on, the last year and a half of college. He didn’t think a worse money hungry lying slut could be found in all of Texas.

Beth had begged Tommy to not get involved with her. Later, she had almost demanded Tommy quit seeing her, yet wouldn’t give him a reason why. They had even argued about the matter, including one serious argument that had driven a wedge between them.

Debbie had used Tommy to her fullest. Playing on his kindheartedness with all manner of hard luck stories and seemingly true lies about her hardships.

After he realized she was actually asking for money every single time she came around or wanted to see him, while spending most of her other hours fucking all the frat boys, he tossed her across the fence like a rotten melon.

But it was too late it seemed. Beth had already pulled back from him, supposedly from coming into her own and becoming a self-assured woman. But Tommy knew in his heart it was because he hadn’t trusted her enough to listen. And trust was the glue of their own relationship.

Tommy listened as Beth related the story as he never knew it. Debbie had set her up, and had pictures of her ‘making out’ with a girl who was only 16.

The girl had lied about her age, and nothing truly sexual had happened, but the scandal of the accusation alone would have ended her at the college and severely hamstrung her future work prospects.

Of course Beth had no idea what the actual laws were at that time, or she would have told Debbie to fuck right off. She was a full week short of 18 herself when the incident happened, and even if she had been over 18, there was less than 24 months difference in their ages.

But Debbie took advantage. She told Beth that everyone would get to see the pictures, and that the girl had already agreed she would testify that Beth knew her real age.

Either Beth moved out at the end of the semester, and moved away from Tommy, or her life was over. And she had also threatened that if she even had a bad dream about Beth being in his bed again, all bets were off.

Beth had done the only thing she knew to do.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I’d have believed you over her any day.” He asked her. “You didn’t have to toss away our friendship over her stupid slut ass.”

Beth just looked at him. “I was afraid. I didn’t want to get ruined, or get you caught up in a scandal.” “And I was afraid you’d think I ruined your relationship with her and you’d hold it against me.”

Tommy held her tightly, and hard as he tried not to, he thought of all the missed years with her in his life. He broke down himself. She held onto him as he sobbed and had his cry, and told him over and over she was sorry for what happened.

When he finally settled, he took her face in his hands. He looked her in the eyes and asked her, “Do you trust me now? At all?”

She nodded, “Yes. As much as ever. And more than anyone, even myself.”

He kissed her and hugged her to his chest, and spoke softly into her ear. “Then you can know this with all your heart. I will NEVER let anything or anyone come between us again. No matter what.”

“I have Shasta and the girls, Nia, Tammy, Skye, Bob, Buck, and now you again. YOU are FAMILY. My family.”

“If you had come from my own mother’s birth canal, you couldn’t be any more my little sister. And I love you with every fiber of my being.”

He pushed her back again and looked into her eyes. “I mean it Beth. I love you now and forever. I need you like the air I breathe. Always have. I won’t let go again, no matter what. I swear it to you.”

She began to water up again and was soon blubbering, “I love you too Tommy. I truly do. And I won’t let it happen again either. I need you too much.”

They hugged again and he said to her, “Family.” She nodded and spoke into the side of his neck, “Yes. Family.”

Beth settled back into his chest as he hugged and held her to him. They just sat there in silence and enjoyed each other’s presence.

From the kitchen they heard Lisa’s voice go from a soft low murmur to loudly proclaiming, “He’s gonna hurt you. Bad. And you’re gonna be up shit creek.”

Beth stiffened suddenly and hopped up off his lap. She headed for the kitchen, Tommy got up and was closely behind her.

“ ... Don’t want to hear them. I just want to hear you admit that you know I’m right.” He heard Lisa say.

“Right about what?” Beth said as she stepped through the kitchen doorway. Her tone was cold, flat, and contained a barely concealed rage.

Lisa looked shocked to see Beth standing there. And looked for a moment like she was going to start apologizing. Almost.

But instead she flashed a fiery look and said, “When he went bad, and you fell apart, I was the one who had to pick up all the pieces. Watch you die inside. And now you expect me to just sit back and shut up while you’ve let that cartel scumbag back into your life?”

Tommy almost laughed. Lisa was actually pointing her finger at him.

He thought Nia was holding her temper quite well. She was laughing actually.

But Beth was vibrating. And he put his hand firmly on her shoulder.

Lisa continued her tirade, “Well I’m not going to do it Beth. I’ll call the Sheriff, the State Police, the FBI, the fucking Marines ... whoever I have to call and get involved. He’s not going to ruin your life again while I’m alive. Nia’s either. He’ll have to get his buddies to kill me like they did Steve before I give in.”

Beth stiffened to move forward but Tommy stopped her. He stepped around her and over to Lisa. Reaching in his back pocket at the same time. He extracted his ID and flopped it on the table almost under her nose.

“It’s called UNDER COVER. The records are bullshit in case they check.” He said to her loudly and slowly.

Lisa turned white as all the blood drained from her face. “Beth had no idea. We were ... estranged ... at the time.” He told her.

Lisa looked at Beth, who was still seething, then at Nia who was nodding and laughing. Lisa’s face turned such a deep red he thought it might go purple. She covered her face with her hands and shook her head.

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Dumb ass stupid blonde.” She said loudly. Then began to cry. “I’m so sorry. I thought ... I was just trying to protect ... Oh my god I’m such a dumb bitch.”

Tommy laughed as he walked around the table. He pulled Lisa up and pried her hands off her face. He looked at her and saw the soul wrenching agony in her eyes. “Maybe so, but you’re OUR dumb blonde bitch. And we love you dearly.” He said into her face.

She started to get outraged at his words before they all sank in and she froze. “What do you mean ‘OUR’ dumb blonde bitch?” She asked him meekly.

He motioned for Beth, and Nia stood also. “You came to my house, in the middle of nowhere, and impressed on my wife-to-be that you were afraid for her. And you were willing to put yourself in possible danger to protect Beth and Nia. That proves you care, and earns you my respect and admiration. I’ll never fault you for that.”

He hugged her and sat her down. Also ... You are my little sister’s better half ... Wife ... or whatever. And that makes you family.”

She again sobbed and said she was sorry. She stood and said she would just go now. Tommy and Nia both pressed her back into the chair. “No.” Nia said. “You stay. We forgive family when they make mistakes.”

Beth chimed in. “I might forgive her. Maybe.” She said flatly.

Then to Lisa, “But you better do some really heavy duty deleting off the TV recorder when we get home. No more of those life-slime network, femi-nazi channel, so-called true crime shows.”

Nia just smirked and turned to the stove. She stirred the pot and left it all to them.

Lisa nodded furiously as she cried. “I will. I promise.”

Beth winked at Tommy, “And I think Tommy deserves a real hug, and a real kiss, for being the sweet and loving guy he is and forgiving your neurotic ass.”

Tommy was shocked. He wasn’t sure he liked Beth being this hard on Lisa.

Beth snapped her fingers. “NOW bitch!”

Lisa jumped up and wrapped her arms around Tommy. He would have refused to participate if he hadn’t seen the look in her eyes. She was happy and slightly amused to be so submissive.

She said she was really and truly sorry, and he saw she meant it when she told him so.

He smiled at her and hugged her back. He could feel her relax a little as he did. She pulled back. Lisa now had a mirthful and playful happy look. She leaned in and locked her lips to his.

When he broke the kiss, Beth was smirking. But Nia was looking more than a little miffed.

Beth told Lisa, “Now, apologize to Nia.”

The blonde wrapped her arms around Nia and gave her a warm hug. “I’m sorry Nia. I jumped to all the wrong conclusions and was a bitch. I didn’t mean to offend you either.” Then she kissed Nia too.

Lisa went to Beth and hugged her tightly next. Beth winked at Tommy and Nia over her shoulder. She broke the hug and told Lisa, “Now sit down and act like an adult. Keep Nia company and help her with supper while I talk to Tommy.”

Tommy looked at Nia, but she motioned to the bedroom and had a ‘lets talk a minute’ look on her face. He told Beth, “We’ll be right back.” And took Nia to the bedroom.

“Oh my god Tommy. That was awful. Why’d she do that?” Nia said after he closed the door.

He laughed and explained that Beth was just being Beth. He also told her he thought Lisa liked being bossed around like that.

Nia demurred. “So did you like that kiss she laid on you?” She asked him.

He made a face. “Oh god no. I hate when tall pretty blondes with big boobs kiss me. I might even be sick. I think I feel my lunch coming up.” He laughed.

Nia didn’t. “Didn’t look like you thought it was so awful from my viewpoint.” She said sarcastically.

“Relax honey.” He told her. “Why so upset?” “Did you like Lisa’s kiss better than mine?” He teased. She glared at him.

“Here.” He said. And he pulled her into a long sloppy passionate kiss. When they broke, even though it was already apparent, he asked her, “Still like my kisses better than hers?” She nodded and slumped against him.

“Good.” He said. “I’m still not into big blondes either.” Nia pushed on him and smiled.

“And I guess you’re still not a lesbian.” He added for humor. She slapped his arm and gave him a look.

He just arched an eyebrow and pulled her hand to the very hard bulge in his pants. “See, I’m still super-duper attracted to you too.”

He grinned. “It’s all about brain stuff and heart stuff for me sweetie. I don’t want anyone else, so nobody else can get to me. You have become my everything. My true happiness.”

Nia asked him, “So you weren’t aroused in the least? Not at all?”

He sighed, “Look at it like this. If another girl were to poke my ribs and make me laugh, that’s just a normal human reaction. Nothing more. Doesn’t mean I want her to be my reason for laughing. YOU are the origin of all my joy and happiness.”

Nia still frowned at him.

“I mean it.” He continued. “If a person is being tickled, it doesn’t matter who does it, the result is the same. They laugh.” “But you are my REASON to want to laugh sweetie.”

Nia nodded and hugged him. She was still holding to that bulging area.

“I have fallen in love with you and only you. And baby, you definitely do it for me. I want you and only you.” He said softly.

She dropped her hand position and squeezed ... a little too hard. He winced and rose on his toes a little at the slight pain in his tender dangling bits.

With a serious look she told him, “Just remember ... you are MINE and only mine. All those same head/heart emotions you so elegantly orate about can also cause someone’s jingle bells to get ripped off if they laugh too much from the wrong fingers poking.”

He nodded furiously in agreement. She released, then rubbed and patted him softly on the spot she had just gripped.

With a little laugh she grabbed his collar, pulled him down, and kissed him again. Then she turned toward the door.

“Wait.” He said to her. “I do have one little question.” Pointing to his luggage sitting beside the dresser.

Nia looked at him with a little trepidation and worry. She said softly, “I made some plans. It is supposed to be a big huge special surprise, but I don’t know how to keep it from you any further and make it work.”

She looked at him, hopeful. “I hope you won’t get mad, but I spent some money. Well ... maybe a LOT of money. If you’re upset about it, I can try to cancel everything...”

He grabbed her in a bear hug and kissed her into silence. His eyes misted as he asked her, “You set up a surprise? For me?” She nodded. Still kinda worried.

“I don’t care if it costs a hundred dollars or a hundred-thousand dollars, I am just happy and grateful for a woman like you who thinks of such things.”

She hugged him tightly. “It’s for me too, but yes, I really did it to surprise you and give us both a little getaway. A real honeymoon.”

She took a deep breath and added, “Skye, Bob, Tammy, and Buck are also going with us. I hope you don’t mind, but I figured it was a good wedding gift to them from us.”

He kissed her forehead. “Thank you sweetie. And I am sorry I didn’t try to do it for us myself.” He grinned, “And to have the others with us is just wonderful. Almost fittingly so.” He pushed her back and looked into her eyes, “So where are we going?”

She giggled and made a ‘zipper key locking’ motion on her lips. “Big secret. You just have to wait and see.”

He grinned. “As you wish, my love.” Then added. “I hate to be a spoil sport, but I’m gonna need to know our destination before we leave the church at the latest. I have a surprise for you as well, and the information is necessary to my plan.”

She smiled, then leaned in, “City only?” She asked in a whisper. Tommy nodded.

She giggled, “Okay then. Nobody else knows so keep it quiet. And this is all of my plan I am going to reveal until we get there, so don’t ask me a hundred times on the drive. Agree?”

He laughed, and also had a brilliant thought, “City only is just fine. And, I promise you that I won’t say a word or ask anything at all while we are driving or in the car.”

She smirked. “San Antonio.”

He grinned. ‘Perfect’, he thought.

“We have people waiting.” she said. And she flung open the door and walked toward the kitchen.

Tommy took time to use the bathroom. Pulling up an app on his phone, he entered the required information and sent a printout of the form to his computer.

He also used another app to arrange for something else. A secret that would really wow his bride.

He thought about everything for a moment. Nia had chosen well. San Antonio, and all it’s amenities, would allow him to really make this a special trip. More so than he could accomplish in this little two-goat town.

He took time to wash his face, then re-joined the others in the kitchen.

Beth was talking to Nia and Lisa was at the stove stirring the pot. “ ... so you see, it’s actually all about domination and control. Sometimes it is necessary to control the actions or behaviors of someone, and using your persona to project a dominating vibe is all it takes usually.”

“But isn’t that a doorway to being too aggressive and possibly setting up a scenario where someone might resist more violently than they normally would have?” Nia asked.

“It can happen.” Beth admitted. “But most people have tendencies toward very self-destructive behavior, if someone else doesn’t use a very firm hand and make their resistance seem futile or potentially harmful to themselves.” She laughed, “Exactly like a child behaving themself to avoid a spanking.”

Beth looked at Tommy and again snapped her fingers to Lisa. Lisa turned and saw him, then walked to him and said, “I’m sorry I kissed you and Nia and upset her. I won’t do it again.”

“Sure you will.” He told her. “You’re gonna just be yourself. You meant no harm, and we know you weren’t trying to seduce anyone. Nia was the only one disturbed. And she will eventually get used to how your sense of humor runs. She knows I love her and wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.”

“I know that. But I already asked her to forgive me. It was wrong of me to do that and upset her.” Lisa said.

Tommy looked at Beth and she winked at him.

“Okay then,” He said. “So it’s all settled. Now. Who wants to eat?”


Nia led them to the living room after supper and pushed Tommy into his chair. She then shoved Beth onto his lap and kissed his lips and her forehead again. “You two need to finish your talk. We’ll be in the kitchen.” She told them.

She was in the kitchen putting up the leftovers. Lisa was washing dishes by hand and chatting with her normally. Like nothing even happened.

“So how did you two get together?” Tommy asked her.

She looked at Tommy for a long moment, and finally spoke to him in a subdued and frank manner. “She’s not really my girlfriend, or ‘wife’, Tommy. She’s just my roommate ... with certain benefits. Someone I really care about.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.