Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Friday - ‘1 day and a wake-up’ until wedlock

They woke to the alarm at 6 AM. Nia hit the snooze and the phone immediately rang. She answered. “Beth?”

A female voice on the other end, “Who is this?”

“I’m Nia, Tommy’s wife. Or at least I will be in about 24 hours.”

“Oh. Okay. Well ... Congratulations I guess.” The voice said.

“Thank you very much.” Nia replied. “So ... I guess you are Lisa then?”

A pause, then, “Um ... YES. I am.” And then, “How did you know?”

Nia giggled. “I heard your voice last night, and kinda recognized it. And we have met before.”

“Oh?” Lisa said. “Where did we meet.”

I was the cook at Tammy’s diner for a few months. You came in with Beth once or twice.”

“OH. Okay.” Lisa said. “Anyway, I was calling to speak to Tommy. Would that be okay?”

Nia spoke sincerely, “Yes. He’s right here.” Then she added, “Hey Lisa? Just for future reference, you do NOT have to ask me if you can talk to Tommy. You and Beth just call him whenever you wish. I’m not the shallow bitchy jealous type. You guys are friends, and I understand and hope to be your friend as well.”

“Thanks.” Lisa said.

“Here’s Tommy.” Nia said and handed him the phone.

“Hey.” Tommy said. “How’s Beth?”

Lisa explained her rough night, and the extreme desire Beth had to run down to the station. Then said Beth had finally fell asleep around 4 AM.

She asked, “Would it be alright if we come out to the house for a bit? Say, around noon?”

“Of course.” Tommy replied. “I’ll be here.”

“Okay.” See you then.” Lisa said. She sounded relieved.

“They coming out?” Nia asked.

“Yeah. Around noon.” He confirmed. “Sounds like something is really wrong.”

Nia hugged him. “She’s your longtime friend. You guys are close, and you know her. You’ll know what to say or do when the time comes.”

Tommy rolled over and pulled her to him. 30 Minutes later, they got up and started getting ready for the day.

Nia had an idea. She told him that she wanted to spend some quality time with him before the other women arrived at 10 AM ... out in the back yard.

He looked at her, puzzled.

She laughed, “Pistol and Rifle. I want a range lesson from my fiancee.”

He laughed. “Okay babe. You wish is my command.”

Twenty minutes later, Nia was fitted with ‘eyes’ and ‘ears’ and wearing a nice Bianchi gun belt and holster around her waist. She had 2 spare 17 round magazines in mag pouches, and the loaded Glock 17 in a single retention holster. Tommy was just ending her initial instruction on gun and range safety.

“Got all that?” He asked her.

She nodded. “Yep. All guns are considered loaded, all the time. Never point it at anything I don’t want to put a hole in. Be sure I know what is beyond my target. Finger off the trigger until ready to fire. An unloaded gun is a bludgeon, and that includes one with an empty chamber. Aim small, miss small.”

He laughed. “Good memory.” He positioned her feet and had her take up the right stance.

“Now ... The big orange one.” Referring to a 24” steel plate, hanging 15 feet in front of her.

“When you are ready, three shots. Just draw slowly. Remember finger/trigger discipline. Good. Align the sights. And when you’re ready, Squeeze.”

Pow ... Ting ... Pow ... Ting ... Pow ... Ting.

“Holster!” And she deftly slid the pistol into her holster.

“WOW! That was awesome.” He told her. She grinned at him, still in her stance.

“Okay. Three shots, white target.” He directed her to the 24” steel plate, hanging 20 feet in front of her.

Shooter ready? She nodded.

“Fire at will.”

Pow ... Ting ... Pow ... Ting ... Pow ... Ting...

“Holster!” She beamed at him again.

“Dammit girl. Three more, center mass. You sure you never did this before?”

“Only a few times with one of mom’s boyfriends when I was like 12 years old. But that was a little .22, not a 9mm like this.”

She added, “By the way, I like this pistol. It doesn’t kick up as much as I thought it would. Not like Trevor’s 44 magnum did. I didn’t like that one much.”

Tommy laughed. “You learned well then. You’re a great shot.” “Let’s do the same targets, your choice, three shots. Holster and draw when I say THREAT. But take it slow for today.”

“Ready?” Nod. “THREAT!” Pow. Ting. Pow. Ting. Pow. Ting.

And she shot all three mags. Executing almost flawless mag changes when one ran dry. Even in the middle of her 3 shot strings.

... Ting. Pow. Ting. Pow. Ting.

“Show clear!” She dropped the mag and held the slide back so both she and Tommy could look into the action and make sure it was unloaded. Then released the slide and pulled the trigger while pointing it down range.

“Holster!” She holstered and picked up her empty magazines.

“GOOD SHOOTING!!!!” He told her enthusiastically.

She grinned so wide the corners of her mouth threatened to touch her ears.

He hugged her and gave her a kiss. “If that’s my reward for good shooting, I’ll be super motivated.” She told him.

Tommy helped her partially load the first mag, then left her on her own to do all three while he used spray paint to touch up the target. He shot a black paint spot about the diameter of the can in the middle of each.

“This time I want you to shoot the black dot. See if you can hit it every time.”

“No quick draw stuff. That’s all Hollyweird bullshit. Just go slow and take your time. Slow and smooth means fast and accurate.”

Nia shot another 3 mags with very similar results. Her aim was really good. Hitting in, or right beside, the black dots every shot. Definitely in the kill zone on a human torso.

He showed her the rifle next. An M-forgery. (Evil AR-15 semi-fully-automatic assault/murder rifle with heat shield and the thing that goes up - for all you CNN/MSNBC lovers)

The lightweight sporting rifle was easy for her to manipulate and adjustable to her size. That accomplished, she was instructed on handling, loading, and operation.

Tommy set out some clay targets about the size of a dinner plate. At 20 yards, she obliterated three targets easily with one shot each. Only pulling the first shot because she was anticipating more recoil from the rifle since she had never fired one before.

At 25 yards, she dead centered the next three. Now comfortable that the recoil wasn’t going to kick her shoulder like the shotgun her mom’s boyfriend had her shoot.

He let her swap magazines and showed her the net target by firing one round into it himself. A 24-inch plate at 50 yards was her next target, and she rang that gong 30 times, slowly and methodically, before pausing.

Swapping the empty magazine for the partially loaded on in her back pocket, she again shouldered the little rifle.

After 5 shots, Tommy was just about to stop her because he thought she was missing. But he heard the ‘ting’ on that shot and saw a target swing a little. It was the 12-inch white target set at 100 yards.

He held his breath as she rang that one until the mag was empty, only missing twice.

“How’d I do?” she asked him.

He shook his head. “Sweetie, do you know how many first-time shooters I have seen hit 32 out of 34 shots on a 12-inch target at 100 yards, shooting unsupported?” She shook her head.

“One.” He said. “Just one.”

She asked him, “Who was it?”

He grinned, “You’ll know when I kiss her.” And he kissed her long and hard.

“Mmmm.” She said. “More motivation.”

They policed (picked up) the spent casings for reloading later, and gathered their guns and gear. Walking to the house, she told him sincerely. “Thank you for this sweetheart. I really like shooting. I hope we can do a lot more of it.”

He grinned, “I’m glad you do. Sharing hobbies is good for couples from what I’ve heard.” Then he stopped walking and faced her. “Just remind me of TWO things...”

She looked at him questioningly.

He grinned, “Never shoot in a match against you. And never piss you off.” She laughed and punched him lightly in the chest.

Inside, Nia took her guns to the bedroom and Tommy headed for the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Skye was sitting at the table sipping her coffee. She looked like hell this morning. Tommy walked in and kissed her forehead. Then he poured a glass of OJ and sat across from her. He just sat and waited. She remained quiet.

Finally, she spoke. “At least you’ll be rid of me tomorrow.” She laughed. “No more sexually aggressive schizophrenic Skye to worry about.”

He just smiled.

She looked at him, “I’m not gonna lie Tommy, I still sometimes wish we would have had our fling. If not more. I really could have used a good man, even if only to prepare my mind for how things ought to be when I finally found ‘mister right’.”

Tommy started to comment, but remained silent.

She shrugged. “I know it’s stupid. I know I’m just afraid. But I never had anyone treat me any good, and I see you and Nia, and the way you treat her, and me too, and I wonder if Bob will be able to measure up to what I now know is possible.”

Now Tommy spoke. “Skye, sweetie, you are gonna get all that and more. I know Bob. He’s gonna put you on a pedestal and worship you like a goddess. He really is that kind of man.” She just nodded.

“Bob Barnes is as solid as Mount Everest. He’s honest Skye. He won’t lie to you, or cheat on you. He’s the kind of guy who is loyal to a fault, even with friends and co-workers.”

He paused. Then, “I know that Bob’s sorta shy. Not around other people maybe, but he is around you. Mainly because he is totally smitten. He’s afraid too. He thinks he isn’t good enough for you, and he doesn’t want to screw this up.” “Not that he’s hiding anything, like flaws you’ll regret, but because he’s been worked over pretty good by a couple of women in the past himself.”

Tommy Snickered, “And If he hasn’t tried to ravage your body yet, which I sincerely doubt he has, it is only because he’s truly an old-fashioned kind of guy and he thinks he’s treating you with respect.” He laughed. “He just doesn’t know what a horny old broad you really are. Yet.”

Skye slapped at his arm. “That’s horrible. Don’t talk about your Auntie that way. I am NOT an old broad.” And she laughed. He chuckled at her omission of the other part of his gig at her.

“Wait until Sunday before you make up your mind. I’m almost certain you’ll feel different about these aspects of your relationship.” He said.

“Meanwhile, maybe you and Nia ought to pop into the office today unexpectedly just to see. He’ll be in his natural habitat. Just be sure to notice how he reacts and acts when you do. Maybe his actions will show you something to help calm your fears.”

She smiled, “I think we’ll do exactly that.”

Nia came strolling into the kitchen wearing jeans and a tank top, and one of Tommy’s short sleeve plaid pearl buttons tied at her mid-section. Boots on her feet. Her hair in a French braid, completed her look. And she looked absolutely ... well ... EDIBLE in the outfit.

She caught his look and smiled broadly. “I take it I look okay in this?”

He shook his head, “No. You don’t look ‘okay’. Cause if I’m having these thoughts, then other guys will too. And that idea doesn’t sit well with me ... at all.”

Nia looked worried. “I’m sorry babe. I didn’t think. I’ll go change.”

He laughed. “No sweetie. I didn’t mean for you to do that. You look fabulous.” He waggled his eyebrows. “Just remember though, I’m the only guy who gets to rip off your clothes with his teeth.”

She actually blushed, but recovered fast. “Promises, promises. I’ll believe it when you do it. So far, you’re all hat and no horse.”

He grabbed her and pulled her to him, then began gnawing on her denim clad butt while growling. She laughed and wiggled away.

He then stood suddenly and pointed to the clock with a grandiose gesture, puffed out his chest, and thrust his chin out. “Twenty-Seven Hours!!” He roared. “Prepare yourself woman. Partake of sustenance and hydration, for you will need it sorely.”

Skye laughed so hard she cackled.

Tommy gestured flamboyantly at her and spoke, “Listen to yon hen, she knows the heat in my words and clucks her agreeing sentiments.”

Skye stood, and declared in a loud mocking tone, “Tommy! Did you just call me an old biddy?”

“Nay wench. You accuse me without substance. Silence thy tongue.” He said.

Nia was laughing so hard she got hiccups. And unfortunately, one hit as she was letting out a peal of laughter, sounding like a donkey braying.

“See what thou hast done? Woe. Woe I say. Woe unto me. Even the she-ass has been turned against my performance.”

He was hit by TWO dish towels at the same time. One of them covered his face. From beneath he mumbled. “And now I hide my face in shame. Forever scorned and ridiculed by the ones who hold my heart so precariously.”

Nia pulled off the dish towel and kissed him, still giggling as she did.

Skye stood and walked to him herself, then bent him down to her and wrapped her arms around his neck. She told him with sparkling eyes, “Thanks for making me smile Tommy. That’s one reason I love you so much.” Then she kissed him warmly.

He softly told her, “I love you too. Never forget that.” And then he stood and proclaimed.

“Cursed. I have been cursed and afflicted. Now I will be required to thrust myself into the frigid spray of my bathing chamber to chase away my ungodly thoughts.”

Skye smacked him on the ass, hard, with her hand.

Nia sauntered over to him, one eyebrow cocked, and told him, “Leave thy affliction to my hands brave knight. For it is my sworn duty to provide my healing touch for your ailments.”

Skye was laughing again, but stopped and looked shocked. “Nia! We don’t offer hand-jobs to our lovers in the company of others.”

Nia laughed and looked at Tommy. She hooked her thumb towards Skye. “From Victorian prose to inadvertent rhymes. What’s next? Song lyrics?”

They all laughed at that. But Tommy had an idea. One he needed to make a call about.

Skye went to get her shower and dress. Nia led Tommy to the couch and pushed him onto it, then straddled his lap facing him. They kissed and caressed each other for several minutes. Her wiggles were very nice.

She broke the kiss, looked into his eyes, and spoke to him. “You. Me. This position. Tomorrow night.”

“As you wish.” He said to her with feeling. She laughed and leaned back in, her lips meeting his.

Ten minutes later they were still at it when, “AHEM!” They slowly broke the kiss and looked up.

Tammy was grinning from ear to ear. “I knocked twice. No wonder nobody came to the door.”

Nia smiled. “You’re family. You don’t knock, you just come on in.”

“That’s true.” Said Shasta as she walked up behind Tammy. “OH! I see.” She said with a smirk. “Looks like we caught the kids being naughty.”

Both women sat down on either side of Tommy. Nia remained seated astride him with her head on his shoulder, his hands cupping her denim clad ass.

Skye walked in and froze. Looking at the scene. “Nia! You’re shameless.” She giggled. “Second rule ... We don’t hump our lovers while sitting beside our house guests.”

Nia blushed and tried to get up, struggling against his grip. Tommy roared laughter.

“Rules?” Asked Tammy.

“What’s rule number one?” Asked Shasta.

Skye watched Nia’s eyes go wide and her face turn red, and delivered the line that had caused the reaction with a smirky smile. “Rule One ... We don’t offer hand-jobs to our lovers in the company of others.”

Tommy roared in laughter. Tammy and Shasta cackled as they stood.

Nia buried her face in Tommy’s chest, laughing herself. “You’re all horrible. Just horrible. I’m gonna get you back. All of you.” She sat back. “I’m especially gonna get YOU.” She said to Tommy.

He just grinned and waggled his eyebrows at her. “I can guarantee you that darlin’. Repeatedly.”

“Beast!” She shouted, laughing. Then pushed hard until she sat on his knees. Then leaning back in, she kissed him again and hugged him. Placing her head on his shoulder. She whispered to him “If you knew how wet I am right now you’d beg me to stay here with you and play.” Then she kissed him again and stood, looking at his shocked face.

She smirked, then walked to the door and turned. Smiling and winking at him, she said, “Perfect punishment for you. Having to think about THAT all day.”

He growled as he rose and lunged for her, and she ran giggling into the kitchen and hid behind Tammy. “Protect me Tammy! This beast is trying to molest me.”

Tammy said sarcastically, “You poked the beast, now you have to suffer the consequences.” Then laughed as she quickly stepped aside allowing him free access to Nia.

He caught Nia’s arm and whirled her around from behind Tammy and into his arms. He bent his knees until they were face-to-face then hugged her tightly and lifted her. They kissed as he held her to him, her feet dangling a good 6 inches above the floor.

He set her down and held her to him as he shared his fears following Steve’s murder with the group. He repeated his request that they be back there at the house before sunset. All agreed it was likely a prudent plan.

“Well, I guess we need to get moving then.” Shasta said. “See you later. We won’t be late ... Daddy.”

They all laughed at her fake teenybopper act as they gathered their things. Shasta whispered to each of them and they all giggled.

Shasta walked over to where he was rinsing glasses in the sink, gave him a swat on his butt and with a devious smile she kissed him on the left cheek, leaving pink lipstick ‘lip’ marks he didn’t notice. She then walked out the door onto the porch. Skye kissed him on the lips and hugged him. Her lip gloss coated his lips. Then she walked out too. Tammy Kissed his right cheek, leaving a perfect red lipstick ‘kiss’ on it. She winked and walked out.

Nia was last. And she wiped his mouth. “Sloppy fourths already.” She giggled. Then she gave him a long sloppy kiss. “I love you Thomas Gunn.” She said to him. “I love you Nia Davis ... soon to be Gunn.” He told her back.

He watched as they piled into Shasta’s SUV. And they waved to each other as the women drove away.

His phone rang about 10 minutes later. It was Beth. “Hey, I hate to do this, but I was wondering if we could beg off on the lunchtime meeting, and maybe get together around 6 PM? I’m on my way to Steve’s mothers’ house right now.”

“Any time you want is good for me. I just hope you will come and talk to me. I have some important things to talk to you about.” He told her. Then added, “Tell her that all of us at our agency are very sorry for her loss, and we will be doing all we can to bring the shooter to justice.”

“I will.” She said. “And I will also be there to see you at six.”

“Good.” He said. “We’ll have supper here, so save your appetites.”

They said goodbyes, and she hung up.

In the kitchen, he dropped a large hunk of meat into the large crock pot, and added beef broth and seasonings.

Since it was still not even 11 AM, and his plans for the day had been changed, Tommy decided to use the ‘unsupervised’ time to take care of a special errand. He went to his dresser and removed a small box, stuffing it into his shirt pocket. He then picked up a small stack of papers and placed them into his other pocket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.