Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Thursday - ‘2 days and a wake-up’ until wedlock

Tommy’s phone ringing woke him at 5 AM. Nia handed it to him. Barnes.

“Hello?” He said sleepily.

“Just got an e-mail and thought you would want to know immediately. We got him.” Barnes said with vigor. “Full identity.”

“Jefe?” Tommy asked loudly. Now fully awake.

“Yep.” Barnes replied. “Julian just broke. We ran his information. Everything is confirmed.”

“I’ll be there in a hour.” Tommy said.

“Nope.” Said Barnes. “You’re on medical until that cast comes off.”

“No fucking wa...” Tommy started.

“TOMMY!” Barnes bellowed. “You’re out of service. No arguments.” Then added, “I’ll see you at Skye’s rental house at 9 AM.” Then he clicked off.

Tommy stared at his phone, tempted to get up and get dressed, then head into town anyway. But it dawned on him, Bob would fill him in at the house in a few hours. Besides, he couldn’t do much about it right now anyway. He’d have to bide his time until he healed.


When Nia finally woke at 8 AM, Tommy hadn’t been back to sleep. His mind had been busy running scenarios, each one ending with Jefe’s life slowly fading into blackness while his blood ran out onto the ground at Tommy’s feet. The only kink in any of them was Barnes. The big guy would never understand, and likely wouldn’t cover for, what Tommy intended. He had to get to the murderer first, ahead of the team or any other agencies.

Nia helped Tommy get showered and dressed. She even assisted by applying a splash of his after shave to his face. Inhaling deeply and letting out a sexy “Mmmm.”

Tommy laughed, “That’s what your perfume does to me ya know.”

She just giggled, “I hope so. I bought it with your reaction in mind.”

He looked at her with doubt. “Not. I remember clearly. You were wearing it the day we met.”

She raised an eyebrow, “And I already told you. I was waiting, every day, for you to come into the diner so I could meet you.”

How could he argue with that?


Skye drove Tommy’s truck into town. And she did a really good job in the oversize monstrosity.

At the house, nothing had been done. Still no water, still no repairs.

Bob and Tommy sat on the porch while the girls went inside and began sorting. Keep. Trash. And leave. Three easy groupings.

Bob looked at Tommy seriously. “We’ll go to the office when we’re done. You can see the file.” He hesitated, then added, “I wanna warn you ahead of time, you’re not gonna like it Tommy.”

Tommy’s demeanor changed. He looked at Bob in dismay. “Let me guess, he’s a Citizen?”

Bob nodded sadly. “Yep. And we both know what that means. Full rights and protections.”

“Well, at least the ‘Rights’ part is correct.” Tommy replied icily.

Bob just looked at Tommy sadly. “You know I can’t approve that, and there’s no way we can get it sanctioned.” He just stared for a moment. “Please. Use good judgment Tommy. If a single hair on his head gets mussed out of place, it will be your career. And maybe wind up with charges.”

Tommy just shook his head slowly. “I have to Bob. I promised.”

“At least work with me on whatever plan you come up with?” Bob pleaded. “Let me at least try to save Nia the heartache of losing you to some kind of legal fuckery.”

Tommy just nodded. “Okay. But let me be clear. He doesn’t get to live Bob. No quarter for him at all. Understand me?”

Bob just nodded. “Wait until we see the file. Then we can come up with a plan.”

With the exception of a very few items, none of which held any sentimental value, most of Skye’s and Nia’s remaining possessions weren’t damaged in the flooding caused by the burst pipe. The main things they wanted were some linens, family quilts, and some cast iron pieces that were Skye’s grandmothers. Which was Nia’s great-grandmother. Some various sundries, cleaning supplies, and some groceries were also boxed and loaded up into either Bob or Tommy’s trucks.

The furniture came with the rental house, and Nia assigned Tommy the task of emptying our all the dresser drawers. It was while doing that task he found the pawn tickets.

At just less than a year old, he decided to talk to old Mr. Kurtz, the shop owner, about the items. Since the oilfield work had diminished drastically, there was a good chance that at least some of the items were still in the shop. He stuck the tickets into his shirt pocket without mentioning his idea.

With everything cleared out, and loaded into the trucks, the merry (sorta) band of friends and lovers went to the diner for a quick bite.

Tammy was sitting at her cashier counter when they pulled in at half past noon.

Tommy noticed immediately that Mr. James was the only patron. Not a good sign. He still tried to help Nia out of the truck despite his left arm and then walked her to the door. Which he was able to hold open for her without difficulty.

Bob and Skye joined them within moments, and they were warmly greeted by Tammy.

Mr. James tipped his fingers to the group as they came in, and grinned.

They all sat in the booth that was Tommy’s ‘regular table’ in the diner, and Tammy walked over with some photocopy fliers and handed them out. She then pulled up a chair beside Tommy and took a seat.

“Your normal menus all dirty or something?” Tommy joked.

Tammy just shook her head solemnly, “No sweetie. This is the new menu until I can get this place back into the black financially, or I decide to board it up. Can’t afford to keep all the regular foodstuffs in the storeroom if nobody is going to eat here. Too much profit loss due to spoilage.”

The menu was mostly sandwiches and chips and such. Fast and cold. Easy to keep in the refrigerator or cooler.

Nia seemed particularly sad and offered, “Do you need me to come in and cook for you for a while? Would that help?”

Tammy shook her head, “No sweetie, it’s not the cooking it’s the lack of customers.”

Tommy nodded sadly, “Sure would be a shame to see this place go. So many memories.”

Bob was making his own lamentation, but Tommy didn’t hear it all. He had an idea.

Quickly dialing his phone, his call was answered on the second ring. “Hey. Buck.” He spoke. “Whatcha’ doing right now? You busy?” He listened a moment. “Good. You eat lunch yet?” Another moment of listening. “How about coming to the diner and joining us for a light snack? I have an idea to run past you.” Another pause. “Okay bud, see you in a few.”

Nia looked at Tommy almost like she knew his thought and approved. Bob and Skye took it in stride, figuring he wanted to just sit and jaw a while. Tammy smirked at Tommy, assuming he was still playing matchmaker or something.

He looked at his old friend and asked, “Tammy, do you give a discount to Public Safety?”

She shook her head. “No. Should I?”

Tommy nodded. “Definitely. How much can you go?”

She laughed, “I’m going broke here Tommy. But I can go 50% off. No more though.”

Tommy looked at Bob. “Call the office. Have Sadie print up a flier and post it. And tell her to send it to everyone’s text and email.”

Bob broke into a huge smile. “Brilliant Tommy.” Then he dialed up the office and laid out the plan to his secretary.

“Mister James?” Tommy said loudly to the old cowboy. “Think I could impose on you for a favor?”

The old man stood and walked over to the table, pulled up a chair and sat. Tommy laid out his idea to him.

“Junior, that’s a terrific idea. I’ll get on it as soon as I leave here. Ever-body’ll know by tomorrow night.”

When Buck arrived, he walked over and the first thing he did was take Tammy’s hand in his and gently help her stand. Then he wrapped her in his arms and laid a kiss on her. Right in front of God and everybody. Grabbing a chair while the breathless Tammy sat down, he sat and asked, “So, what’s this little pow-wow all about?”

Nia beamed. “Saving your soon-to-be-wife’s livelihood.”

Tommy repeated the plan and asked Buck to do the same as Bob had done.

It was Buck who added to the plan, and it was likely the best idea yet.

“Tammy, sweetheart, how many people can you handle feeding ... breakfast, lunch, and supper? Box or bag meals. All the same items.”

She pondered, then replied, “I can do a hundred or so I guess. Depending on the menu and whether I can get some help hired.”

Buck whipped out his phone. “Judy? I need you to prepare paperwork for the dietary demands in the jail. Leave the price per meal blank, but have the agreement made up for three meals a day, seven days a week. Two year contract.”

He paused and listened. Then, “Today’s date. Becky’s Diner.” He said. “Call Tammy and get the particulars. She’s waiting for your call.”

He took Tammy’s hand and lifted it, then kissed it lovingly. “That’s an average of 75 meals, three times a day, not counting the Jailers and Courthouse staff that might order something.” She just looked at him, shocked.

Buck added in a low tone, with a grin, “The price is $12 per prisoner. Any bid lower, up to $11.99, and the contract is yours.”

She stammered and finally asked, “How?”

He laughed, but it was Mister James who answered her question.

“Tammy darlin’, the care and FEEDING of all prisoners is the responsibility of the duly elected Sheriff. Legally. He can have his convicts cook in the jail, or get the food from any outside source he chooses.”

The old guy grinned widely. “All up to him, personally. Ain’t a damned thing anyone can say about it.”

Tammy was running numbers. “That’s ... Oh my god. That’s almost $2500 a day.”

Mr. James grinned, “Yep, and since y’all ain’t married yet, nobody can say it was nepertizing.”

Nia and Skye giggled at Mr. James’ word usage. Tommy laughed so hard that his ribs hurt again.

Tammy was busy hugging Buck and kissing him all over his face. When she finally finished, he said, “Well, there goes any chance of saying I didn’t trade the contract for something of value.”

Tammy slapped his shoulder, “Not funny mister. But a REALLY good answer.”

After sandwiches and can sodas, the group split up.

Bob and Tommy took Bob’s truck to the office. Skye and Nia took Tommy’s truck and went to the grocery store.

At the office, Bob got the file from Sadie and the two men went into Bob’s office. Bob closed the door and handed the folder to Tommy, who almost hesitated to take it. “That’s a copy. YOUR copy.”

Tommy flipped open the folder. The face of ‘El Jefe’ stared back at him from a photo. Younger by about 10 years. No doubt it was him. Tommy felt his stomach flip a little but kept reading.

Eli Payton Riveras (28) American born of Mexican IA’s – “Anchor Baby” Dad liked football. Named after Eli and Payton Manning. High School graduate. Barely. Hates his “American roots”. Joined Mexican gang at 12 years old.

Father, building contractor from San Antonio. Estranged, but believed to be a sometime building contractor for the cartel. Mother, DECEASED Formerly a Nurse in Dallas. Divorced from his father and re-married to a doctor. Mother and Stepfather killed in automobile accident.

Active warrant for the murder of Kenneth Granados.

Wanted in connection with several criminal actions, including: Homicide Assault Extortion Racketeering Human Trafficking Drug Trafficking Prostitution. Sexual Assault – Minor Sexual Assault - Adult

“Blah, blah, blah.” Tommy mumbled. “I get it. He’s another shitbag cartel criminal.” He slammed the file shut and stood.

Bob was just sitting at his desk and looking at him. “So what now? You gonna run off to hunt this asshole now? You gonna leave Nia high and dry to pursue your vendetta? You planning to hire someone to drive you and carry your gear?”

Tommy looked down at the folder and then up at the ceiling. He clenched the folder so tightly that the contents made a creaking sound. “No. I won’t do that to Nia, or any of you. But don’t think for a moment that this is over. This guy will come back sooner or later, and I’ll get him in my sights eventually.”

He looked up at Barnes and stared at him intently through reddened and teary eyes. “He’s gonna pay, very dearly, one way or the other.” Then sat down hard in the chair again.

Bob just nodded and stood. He walked around his desk and laid a hand on Tommy’s shoulder. “I promise you, we WILL get him. He’ll fuck up eventually. He’ll come back, and when he does, we’ll be waiting.”

He chuckled, “But next time, he’ll have to deal with you AND your ‘Uncle Bob’ on his ass.”

Tommy shook his head and laughed. “Thanks Bob. I appreciate it.” And he stood. “I think we need to go help the girls now. They have a lot to unload.”


As they pulled into Bob’s driveway, they saw the girls coming out of the house with some boxes and bags. They put them in Tommy’s truck as Bob came to a stop.

Tommy stepped out and walked to Nia, then hugged her. Maybe a little tighter and longer than usual.

She held him right back until he relaxed, then kissed him softly.

He released her and walked toward his truck. She looked at the folder in his hand, and he said softly, “Later.”

She nodded. “Yeah, me too.” She said cryptically.

Everyone went inside. Bob, Nia, and Skye carried in boxes and bags from Bob’s truck, emptying and sorting inside while Tommy helped repack Nia’s things so they could be put into his truck.

Within an hour, the foursome was headed to Tommy’s (and Nia’s) house.

A much shorter period of labor and Nia’s things were all unloaded. Some put inside the house and some into the shop. He should have noted that she didn’t unpack a single box, but he was preoccupied and still brooding about the file folder.

When the others were through, Tommy called them into the kitchen. He had cooked up some sort of noodle and beef with broccoli concoction for supper.

“Looks almost safe to eat, and smells pretty good.” Bob said. He took a bite. “Hey, that’s right tasty. You’ll make someone a good wife one day.”

“Ha, ha, ha. Very funny.” Tommy said.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Nia and Tommy joined Bob and Skye in the living room. They talked a little while, then Bob stood and said he had an early morning. Nia hugged him and thanked him again for hauling all her stuff.

Tommy and Nia went to their room while Skye walked Bob out. She helped him with a quick shower, wrapped his arm again, then put him in the bed and went to set the alarms.

Skye came out of her bathroom wrapped in her shorty robe, climbed onto the bed, and knee walked up to his side. She sat cross legged beside Tommy and took his hand in hers.

“We need to talk.” She told him.

He smiled and looked into her face, noting the sadness. “I’m all ears love.” He told her.

Skye looked to the door and waited silently.

Nia walked in and saw her troubled look, then came to the bed and shucked her t-shirt. She crawled naked under the sheet and laid beside Tommy. Just looking at Skye and waiting for her to speak. She also reached down and took his soft member in her hand.

“Behave.” He whispered, as he moved her hand up to his chest.

Nia gigged. Skye blushed, then took a deep breath and blew it out. She shrugged he shoulders and shook her head like she was deciding something important.

“Tommy, I need to get some things straight in my head. I want to talk about some serious stuff, and I want you to please try to understand.” She began. “And I want this to be just between us three.”

She looked at them expectantly. “Promise me?”

Tommy and Nia both nodded and said “Of course.” in unison.

“I’m having some serious doubts about the wedding. Not about my feelings for Bob, but about how he might feel about me.” She sighed. “Not just right now, but in the future.”

Nia asked her, “What gives you any reason to doubt how he feels for you? Or how he WILL feel for you?”

Skye looked at Nia, her eyes watery. “Grandma. I mean, you saw pictures of her. And your mom.” The tears were flowing slowly down her face. “It’s our genes Nia. I can’t avoid it, and neither can you.”

She swallowed hard. My mother, and your mother, were little fat women. ‘Five foot tall and three foot wide’, as papaw once said.”

Skye looked at Tommy. “I really need for Tommy to tell me, without holding back, or just being nice to make me feel good about myself. I wanna know if he really believes I am pretty enough and sexy enough that Bob will truly be happy with me in the long run. And yes, I mean my body and my looks.”

Tommy shook his head sadly. “Skye, I’m deeply hurt and offended. No joking.” He said. “I thought you knew that I have never told you a lie or something untrue. And that every comment and compliment I ever made toward you was 100% real and honest.”

She shook her head. “No Tommy, I’m serious. I know I’m not young and perfect, and I’m already carrying several extra pounds of padding. But I need to know for real. In your opinion, am I going to be enough? Do you think I am enough to hold Bob’s interest and attention. For the long haul. Because I don’t want to marry him if he might become disinterested in a few years.”

Tommy glanced at Nia, then said, “Nia, forgive me what I’m about to say.” Nia nodded and smiled sadly.

He looked at Skye. “Woman, I already noticed you several years ago. Before you LOST weight due to your cancer treatment. You were smart, friendly, and incredibly sexy back then. And I actually thought of asking you out several times.”

He glanced at Nia and gave her a wry half smile. “To be completely honest, you were the star of many fantasies. And caused quite a bit of mess to clean up.”

Skye blushed, and Tommy did too. “The only reason I didn’t ask you out was because my work had me so busy, and I was moving around so much, that it would have been a disaster to try to date you. Much less develop and have a relationship.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.