Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version) - Cover

Tommy Gunn - Revenge on the Border (beta version)

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Preface

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Preface - Tommy Gunn, special agent of the United States Justice Department. Currently working with a human trafficking and drug interdiction task force along the South Texas border. Working in his hometown, he is driven to right a serious wrong. Along the way he encounters obstacles and problems, and the love of a lifetime. But will he complete his mission? And will it be the one he is paid to do... or the mission he has chosen for himself? Final expanded version available on bookapy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Tear Jerker   War   Western   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Heat waves and insects flitted and distorted the image through the scope. The man watched as he sipped from the hydration bladder in his pack. The Texas sun had roasted everything for the past 10 hours, peaking at 108 degrees just after mid-day, making it hard to even breathe normally. The dial on the man’s thermometer now only read a mere balmy 90. Sweat still trickled down his brow and managed to avoid his frequent swabbing with the camouflage bandanna to sting at his eyes. Fifteen more minutes. The sun was getting lower and lower, and in just fifteen minutes or so the shade of the big rock would settle over his body and offer some small relief from the blistering heat.

Movement below. Something was happening now. Eye back to scope, the man watched intently. Seeking anything he could use to determine the next destination of the group below, or even what contraband they might be transporting.

A dirty sweaty coyote rose from where he was sitting, stuffed his pistol into his waistband, and approached a couple of the AI’s sitting all around the shaded wash. AI’s, shorthand for ‘illegal aliens’. People from areas of Mexico that were experiencing the worst socioeconomic disaster ever known to them. People who would risk and pay any price to come into the States, just to work for less than minimum wage. People at the end of their ropes, desperate, and willing to take the chance. Even when possible death, rape, arrest, or even kidnapping into human slavery were real possibilities.

The coyote stopped in front of a young woman. His sweat soaked back toward the observer. She sat wearily on a dead fallen tree, drinking from a plastic bottle of water. The first they had been given in several hours.

She was half of a 30-ish year-old couple that had been hanging and sticking to the outer edge of the group, and seemed to be trying for invisibility. Their little girl, who looked to be around 8 or 10 years old, sat under her father’s arm between her mother and father.

The coyote’s words to her were unable to be heard from the long distance, but the look on her face, the way she shook her head, the look of horror as he gestured toward the young girl, and the fear in her eyes were unmistakable. The father pushed the daughter behind him and tried to stand but was knocked to the ground. Several kicks from the big coyote landed on his chest and stomach, and the woman raised her hands and shouted something. Too far, the sound was just a muffled wail by the time it reached the man behind the scope. The man was jerked up by his hair and set back on the dead tree trunk. A pistol pointing at his daughter before he even finished floundering and gained his balance. The father sank back, clasped his hands in a praying manner, and began what could only have been begging.

Looking back to the woman and speaking, the coyote pointed to the ground in front of him. She began crying as she slowly moved to kneel before him. Reaching up, she hesitantly reached to his mid-section. Evidently unfastening his belt and dirty jeans, because she next lowered them and his underwear to his knees. She leaned in and moved her face to his groin. The father looked away, apparently once again thinking of some sort of attack. Then the other coyote again pointed his pistol at the child and gestured. The father slumped visibly, then hugged the little girl’s face to his chest to shield her eyes. He took one last look at the spectacle of his wife and the coyote, and ducked his own face to avoid watching.

The others in the group ignored the scene, just happy they were not the ones chosen to be molested or beaten this time around.

Behind the scope the man was disgusted and angry. He caressed the safety on the big rifle, but he restrained himself. He had to swallow his bile and watch her endure the abuse, and it didn’t sit well with him at all. But his goal was the trucks the group was awaiting, and the location that those trucks were heading to.

The coyote was brutal, grabbing the woman’s long black hair and forcefully humping her face. Raping her until finally his ass could be seen tightening and clenching through the scope. Throwing his head back, he held her to his crotch with both hands. Her arms flapped outward like she was attempting to fly, and she slapped at his thighs to try and make him release his hold on her. And then it was over. He shoved her backwards into the dirt, then pulled up his pants as she turned and wretched. Puking up his scum, and unfortunately all the meager water she had drank.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.