One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES) - Cover

One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES)

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 5: Heads and Tails

Today, this morning, I met the Nymph. Later I’m meeting the twins, Georgia and Virginia.

Every morning when I begin the tour of those ladies wearing my rings, after an early good morning wakeup fuck with Sophia, my first visit is with Dalisay. She welcomes me home to mommy’s pussy again every time I Impale her. She wishes to monopolize me and it’s tempting to give in to her. Indulge myself with her unique milking techniques and sometimes I do overstay twice as long but I’ve obligations to share myself around. From Dalisay’s shack, I typically visit my three deliciously overly fragrant concubines, Lauren’s daughters. They rev me up to a fever pitch for properly appreciating and eliciting squeals from a delighted Lauren. Usually, I’m lusting for Sophia’s pussy while I’m ramming my cock into other women. Lauren is the one exception who can always hold my focus on herself. She’s so hot, she successfully tempts me to linger for several additional performances every time I visit her and I’m always reluctant to leave her when forced to. Lauren also has obligations and eventually chases me away. After Lauren satiates me, I revisit her daughters for a short refresher, burying my face in their pungent pussies for a fresh charge up. I limit myself to fucking just one while eating all three this second visit. When I’m so hot for Sophia I can’t bear it any longer, I gleefully race home to my adored and loving Aunt. She welcomes my attack and responds with equal passion. Otherwise, it could be classed as violent rape. Multiple rapes.

Today when I burst into our bedroom for our mid-morning wrestling match, I came face to face with a sexy surprise. A naked pear-shaped bottom, pussy, and anus exposed above someone’s knees on our bed.

A strange female is munching my aunt’s pussy, making my Sophie moan and making me jealous. Who is this stranger in our bed?

“Who is this marauder in my bed taking liberties with my wife?”

“This is my daughter-in-law Phoebe, your cousin Tony’s wife. She loves me almost as much as you do, and she also loves cock in any orifice so take your pick, dearest, except her mouth is occupied.”

“It’s her mouth I need. Sorry to disrupt the party. I don’t need a blow job. I need information. Why is your husband Tony messing with the twins?”

“Because Georgia is now a rich landowning widow. Tony craves lands.”

“What are his plans regarding you, Phoebe? You’re called the Nymph, right?”

“Tony has already made three attempts to kill me. That’s why I’m pleading with your aunt to protect me. To intercede with her son and demand he leaves me alone.”

“Doubt that will be effective. Georgia marrying someone else would screw up his plans and remove his inspiration to murder you. Help me win Georgia for myself and for sake of your life. How should I go about it?”

Tony’s wife won’t survive a lengthy courtship campaign needed to win Georgia. Georgia isn’t exactly a pushover. Two eligible rich widows improves my odds of marrying well off. Tony likes fast cars and driving fast. I’m waiting for him, not far from his house, sitting in the dark on the blacktop’s shoulder with the diesel engine idling. Timing is critical. Moving into the lane and blocking the road with the dozer’s blade mustn’t be too soon. Mustn’t give Tony warning in time to swerve. The height of the blade is critical too. I’m aiming for the bottom of the windshield. Heads UP, Tony!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.