One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES) - Cover

One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES)

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 4: Depravity

Once Cassie and Sharron were sound asleep I returned to view and admire Dalisay’s naked corpse. For someone her age, she has incredibly youthful fine skin with only a few wrinkles. Whatever skincare she uses works and I wish I could ask her the names of the products! Her body looks amazingly youthful in most aspects. A plump hairless pussy makes her appear girlish and her small breasts appropriate in size for a twelve-year-old girl aid the illusion. She’s warm and the chill of the night air perks up those sweet teats. The enticingly thick well-chewed brown nipples are not adolescent but mama teats and feel wonderful in my mouth. Caressing her slit gets no response of course, but I enjoy feeling her velvety texture.

On a small table next to the gurney is a jar of liquid weighing down a note.

The note reads:

“Sweet nephew.

Thank you for the great sex. We needed it. So does Dalisay even if she can’t ask for herself. She’s probably not very wet now. We’ve been collecting and storing Dalisay’s refrigerated essence for many years. Essence is what we call it, but you call pussy juice. These are her naturally secreted juices. Wet your cock with it, lube her up and enjoy yourself. Maybe your hard cock thrusting and stirring in her will entice her to come back? It’s not impossible, we’ve seen it happen twice before with dad’s reviving young daughters.

Love, Aunts Sharron and Cassie”

On another nearby piece of furniture, a varnished coat rack was taped a numbered keypad, zero through ten. I followed the wire. Not surprisingly, the wire went across the floor to Dalisay’s gurney and was secured with bands of tape ascending one of the caster-wheeled tubular legs. Slipping a hand beneath her shoulder blades I explored along her spine. Near the base of her spine, just above the pelvis was a patch of medical adhesive tape securing the terminus of the wire. I presume it’s somehow connected to Dalisay’s spinal cord. Why isn’t there an accompanying note with instructions? Am I supposed to play with the buttons and discover what does what?

Pressing zero, the body tensed while I held the button pressed and relaxed when I released it.

What fun is pressing numbers in the sequence? Pressing four at random. Nothing. Press four again. Something changed. A small change. What? Press four and hold it down. She’s shivering! How can she be shivering? Her eyelids flutter and open. Her lips move. No sound. Putting my ear near her lips I barely make out a thin sighing whisper.

“Cold, so cold!”

Where is a blanket to cover her? There is only a sheet and I quickly drape it over her then run to the bedroom. Whew, the room smells heavy with sex odors. Sharron and Cassie lay splayed naked on the bed with their oozing pussies on display but no blankets in sight. Grabbing them not gently by their cunts, I vigorously shake them.

“Aunts, aunts! Wake the fuck up! Dalisay is awake. She’s alive and cold. Find me blankets or I’ll rip down the drapes to cover her with!”

Dragging them from bed and into the chamber Dalisay is laid out in, I force their attention to her eyes and face. Dalisay’s lips are moving. Finally, it seeps through their sleep-addled senses. She’s alive.

“Quick! Carry her to the bed. Wait! Give me a second to remove the needles, okay they’re out. Put her in the center of the bed. Cassie? Snuggle her from your side, I’ll take this side to cuddle. Chuck? Get on top of her. Resume fucking her.”

“I wasn’t fucking her! I just pushed some buttons.”

“Which buttons?”

“Zero then four. I pressed zero once, the four twice and the third time held it down. That started her shivering.”

“Oh my Gawd, we’re all going to die! Unfortunately, the self-destruct sequence you ignorantly started can’t be stopped!”

“You’re kidding aren’t you?”

“The buttons don’t do anything. It’s just an old box I re-purposed to house the acupuncture circuit. A tiny current in the needles stimulated and regulated her heartbeat and breathing. It was the only life-support device I could assemble in a minimum of minutes. You must have done something else. Are you unwilling to admit you were fucking her? Wouldn’t that be a fine reputation, possession of a lifesaving miracle cock? Don’t be reticent. You were fucking her!”

“Nope! All I did was suck on her nipples a little and caress her pussy for a few minutes. But I stopped when I noticed the jar and your note beneath it, and after that, I saw the keypad and investigated that.”

“Dalisay wants to say something to you. Put your ear near her lips.”

Sharron is rather bossy I noticed. Laying on top of Dalisay to warm her, I twisted my head to better hear her whispers.

“Fuck me, baby.”

“She wants to fuck. She’s pretty weak. What should I do?”

“The lady is in distress so help her out. If she dies again, it’s the nicest possible way to go. She wants to say something more.”

“I died from loneliness. Don’t leave me. Mommy needs loving.”

Cassie ran to get the jar of the essence and Sharron pulled Dalisay’s legs wide apart and raised her knees. When Cassie returned, both slathered my cock and Dalisay’s crotch with Dalisay’s own home preserves. They assisted me to mount and two hands guided me inside her. Dalisay hooked her heels on my butt and with surprising strength pulled me balls deep inside her. Her pussy was writhing and milking me as soon as I began to penetrate her. Her legend is an unfair understatement. Dalisay’s pussy is heavenly, the best ever.

“Welcome home, baby. Fuck mommy’s pussy forever.”

“Yes ma’am! Er Mama! Will you wear my ring and live with me?”

Her response is electrifying! Sharron and Cassie vacated the bed. I’m fucked like never before, the entire space bounced around on! Every time I look like I’m about to peter out, either Cassie or Sharron smears her pussy with a handful of Dalisay’s jarred juices and shoves her wet pussy in my face. Licking and sucking those juices recharges my batteries. Rejuvenates me just like my beloved Stanky skank’s pheromones. Pass me the jar! I want a swig! Whoa, Mama, that’s a kick in the ass! Vrooom! Revved my motor redline!

Dalisay comes and goes wherever I go from now on! I promised to buy her a harem ring. I’m grateful she’s alive. Glad she’s now my permanent concubine number four. Dalisay calls me her hero. Dad’s excellent taste in women during his first life didn’t carry over to his second. Why did he abandon these mature womanly jewels?

They’re attractive, witty, cultured, loving companions who enjoy marathon sex. They fuck exquisitely, affectionately, exuberantly, appreciatively, and lovingly! They happily produced children for dad and were good mothers. Some are still young enough and have expressed a willingness to bear my children. I’ll gladly do my part.

What lure has virgin little girls to compare? Forget kids could displace these women. Dad must have lost all of his good sense, been a real idiot his second lifetime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.