One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES) - Cover

One for Your Dreams (NIGHTMARES)

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 3: Florida

I promised the true details of my parents’ deaths. Pretty simple. Lil Joe is senior to me and didn’t die in the wreck of ‘Short Stuff’. Be very suspicious if another sudden accident eliminated him.

My best strategy now is to marry dad’s widow and then something could happen to her in Florida while I’m elsewhere with an ironclad alibi. Dad has to die to free his widow Georgia for me. I shot him while wearing gloves, then put the gun in mom’s hand and shot him again using her finger on the trigger. Her skin had the powder residue and the gun had only her prints.

Why did I kill my mother? To keep her secrets secret and to give her an innocent fresh start. She’s being reanimated and I counted on that miracle happening but she won’t remember anything when she wakes up. She’ll be a newborn just like dad was. My secrets are safe. Only I know them now. Of course, you want me to spill my guts, but then won’t I have to kill you too. One secret you know already. Mom was party to my sabotaging the “Short Stuff’ and causing the death of my six brothers. Half brothers. That’s a dangerous enough secret to inspire me to be the only one who knows. Don’t you think? You’ll just have to speculate why else I might want mom silenced.

Six women accompany me in sailing ‘Good Grief’ to Florida from BVI in the Caribbean. Among them are Leticia’s two youngest daughters. Patricia isn’t so little anymore. She’s seven years older than me and her little sister Felicia is my half-sister. I deliberately invited them to have sex with me.

Felicia is four years younger than me and cute as they come. A very sexy and flirtatious girl, she’ll be easy to seduce on a long boring voyage. Another slightly younger and extremely attractive half-sister is Cindy’s and Lilli’s joint daughter Plum. Plum constantly hangs on me. Felicia and Plum gave me their virginities the first day out just after getting underway, while still in sight of the hotel wharf. They said they planned together on how best to seduce me. We share more than dad’s genes. A strong desire to fuck family. They aren’t my only family members that can be labeled deliciously hot.

Also along for the ride and marathon sex are three hot mamas Natasha, Monica, and Danielle. I was unsure what’s correct to call them, aunts or step-moms. I was accustomed to title Lauren’s funky intoxicating daughters as aunts. They aren’t my blood relations, just former members of dad’s harem. That’s the clue. I believe I should inherit dad’s harem. They’re blazing hot women in their mid-thirties who recently lost dad and their sons. I feel responsible for their grief and I’m willing to help in any way they wish. Since the start of the voyage, they wanted to unofficially adopt me. I offered them a better alternative with rings I purchased in advance. Immediately after the death of their sons, while consoling them, I realized what treasures they are and promptly became addicted to their delirious funk. The captain has the authority to perform marriages at sea. They insist I call them mama if they agree to marry me. I married them and now we’re on our honeymoon intending to insatiably fuck around the clock. Their terrible grief is assuaged. ‘Good Grief’ is perfectly named. Fucking away their grief honeymooning the ideal use of her.

Lauren’s funky daughters are now my first wives and are not allowed to pair up and stand watches together. Not because they might commiserate together and get to heartrending sobbing, though that could be used as a valid reason.

My agenda for insisting a pair of my stanky skank wives be always unencumbered and available all hours off watch is logistical. Having one or more of their intoxicating pussies available to bury my nose and face in is a musky must. Their powerful pheromones provide me with the energy and horny incentive I require to remain perpetually erect and continually fucking the entire distance to Florida.

Where are the beds or bunks for all of us on such a tiny catamaran? One hull had two bunks with a sacrificed flip-down navigation table centered between them. Converted into a continuous long bunk, Lauren’s three daughters fit in line. Or I can fit in with a pair. One to eat and one to fuck. I don’t know who is more pleased with our union, my wives or myself. We’re a happy crew says it best.

The other hull has a head in the bow and an amidships galley with a wider single bunk in the stern. Sisters Patricia and Felicia share that laying side by side. Sometimes Plum uses it with either of the sisters. Both Plum and Felicia are young and slender and can fit in almost anywhere.

The bridge deck has a convertible dinette. Collapses into a king-sized bed with space for three if intimate. Plum usually sleeps there with me. Most hours I’m fucking someone there. Often fucking Plum if not someone else and Plum is usually handy for hot threesomes if she isn’t on watch. Plum is smitten, entranced by me. She isn’t old enough to marry but old enough we can make babies together. I’m hoping and trying for all six women to be pregnant by voyage end. Dad created a dynasty and I intend to perpetuate it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.