Bonobo - Cover

Bonobo

by Bisamrattan

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Fiction Sex Story: Everyone is obsessed with the new multi-user mobile game with daily challenges, quests, clans, and events. Except… all the challenges are sexual.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism   .

Daisy woke up late. She lay in her bed, stretched and sniffed the delicious smells coming from the kitchen, then got up and went to the shower. From there, dropping small drops of water, she walked to the kitchen.

Daisy was on the verge of unlocking the achievement for the uninterrupted six-month streak of being completely naked at home. Her father was uncomfortable at first, aroused by his naked daughter walking around - Daisy was almost as tall as he was, though much slimmer - but he eventually got used to it.

Her parents waited a long time, not joining the rush into the Bonobo app as everyone else, but eventually they gave up as well. They were still in the early levels, though, getting only the simplest and most innocent challenges. For example, Mom was topless at the stove making pancakes for breakfast. Daisy admired Mom’s still perfect figure and round breasts, then leaned over and, unable to stop herself, kissed Mom’s nipple, biting it with her lips. Mom chuckled and patted Daisy’s hair.

“Sit down to eat, dear,” she said.

Daisy sat down at the table, poured herself a cup of coffee and took her first pancake. Just then, her smartphone chirped. A morning challenge from Bonobo app.

Morning challenges were usually light and simple, helping people wake up and get ready for the day. This one was no different - just bring yourself to orgasm with a sex toy. Daisy nodded and set the smartphone at the right angle to record herself (all challenges were supposed to be recorded and uploaded to Bonobo’s servers to confirm that she’d actually done them - and for everyone to see, of course).

Then she took the vibrator from the table (it had been lying there since last night’s challenge), slowly pushed it deep into her pussy, turned it on and continued eating, purring with pleasure. She also played with her clit, stroking it with her fingers and feeling the toy move inside her. When she reached her climax, Daisy moaned loudly and closed her eyes, leaning back and almost falling off the chair. This lasted maybe half a minute, then Daisy calmed down and licked her juices off the vibrator, which she also recorded. Then she uploaded the video to the Bonobo servers and hit “challenge done”.

As she finished eating, a text message arrived from Poppy, her friend, and her clan member.

“Hi. R U free today? Jed, Dick and Nick can do us for the clan quest”

“Sure. Where?” Daisy typed.

“At Jed’s, 11am”

“You got it”

Daisy chewed her last pancake and jumped up from the table.

“I’m going to Poppy’s, Mom!” she said. “The clan business. Call if anything!”

“Okay, dear,” her mother smiled, and Daisy ran to the front door. She still had plenty of time, but who knew what might slow her down on the way?

Their clan was perfectly balanced - six males, six females, all females and three males bisexual, ready to take on various clan challenges. Daisy and Poppy lied about their age when they registered at Bonobo, so they were the youngest members of the clan. Everyone loved them. Their current clan quest was to have sex within the clan in all possible pairs, which took time, and they had to arrange partial sex sessions like today’s.


Daisy dressed up, but decided to leave the shoes behind. It’s time to start the continuous barefoot challenge, she thought. Full-time nudity would have to wait, she was still not entirely comfortable being naked in public.

Just outside her door, Daisy ran into Elsie, a cute young girl, now completely naked.

“Hi Daisy!” she smiled. “Can I kiss you?”

“Of course, Elsie!” Daisy hugged her and they began to kiss. Elsie held out her hand with the smartphone to record them. “Let me help...” Daisy took the smartphone and adjusted it for the perfect selfie. “Let me guess! You have your first nude kissing challenge?”

“I do...” Elsie whispered shyly, blushing and getting even cuter.

“I’m so happy for you!” Daisy hugged her with her free hand and kissed her again. Then she moved her hand to Elsie’s small slit and began to rub her clit intensely. Elsie closed her eyes and, not letting go of Daisy’s neck, began to moan, louder and louder until she cried softly and shook in a small orgasm. Daisy hugged her waist and kissed her again.

“Thank you ... thank you for the extra points...” Elsie whispered.

“Anytime, dear!” Daisy walked to the elevators and Elsie slipped back into her apartment.

Daisy took the elevator down and met Dylan on the bottom floor.

“Oh! Just in time!” he exclaimed. “Could you please blow me?”

Daisy smiled and hugged him. “Of course!”

Daisy and Dylan had been in love for almost a year. Bonobo knew that, so they often got challenges for their couple. So often, in fact, that they kissed, petted, and performed oral sex every day without even looking at the app.

Daisy knelt before Dylan and kissed his hard cock. Dylan set up his smartphone to record the action. Daisy chuckled and began a very seductive slow deep throat. In a few minutes, Dylan came in her mouth. Daisy swallowed, stood up and they kissed.

“Your morning challenge?” she asked in a teasing tone.

“And what would you do if it wasn’t?” he asked in reply, no less teasing.

“I’d do the same!” she laughed and kissed him. Then she added, “I’m going to my clan. Have to do the quest. See you later!”

“Later!” he replied, and she headed for the bus.


The bus was quite full, so Daisy kissed her way through the crowd from the back door almost to the front until she found an empty seat. Many passengers were barefoot like her, or topless, or completely naked, fulfilling their Bonobo challenges. As for hugging and kissing, it was the first, easiest and most innocent challenge, even children got it (in fact, kissing, hugging and walking barefoot were the only challenges available for children). Everyone got it so often that public kissing with strangers became the norm.

She sat next to a woman about her mother’s age. They exchanged glances, pulled out their smartphones, registered the interaction in Bonobo, and began gently fingering each other. It never hurts to score a few more points.

Daisy orgasmed just in time to get up and get off the bus near Jed’s house.

While waiting for the elevator to go up, Daisy greeted the Palmers, Sam and Diana. She knew them a little. Diana was visibly pregnant. The Palmers were playing smart, so when they decided to have a baby, they registered a personal goal in Bonobo to get Diana pregnant - and of course they did, scoring a lot of easy points. But it never hurts to score a few more, so they were having a nice quickie with him standing behind her.


Daisy was the last one at Jed’s, so as soon as she was undressed they jumped on a big bed and for the next forty minutes they just kissed, laughed, moaned and the girls cried with pleasure and happiness as each of the three boys fucked them. All on video, of course. Eventually everyone climaxed and Daisy uploaded the footage to the Bonobo servers.

They were lying on the bed, all mixed up and tangled up, resting and chatting. The boys were smoking.

“Why do you think they created Bonobo?” Jed asked. It was one of their frequent topics.

“To make money, of course,” Daisy yawned. “People pay a lot when they desperately want to buy more points. Not to mention the whole sex goods industry, express tests and so on...”

“That’s true,” he nodded, “but think further! Imagine if in a few years everyone in Bonobo reached the maximum level. What would the world look like?”

They thought deeply.

“Well...” Daisy began. “Absolutely everyone would be completely naked all the time, 24x7. And we’ll be having lots of sex with each other, at the limit of our physical capabilities.”

“The clothing and shoe manufacturers will go bankrupt,” Nick remarked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.