Clogged - Cover

Clogged

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Does not refer to shoes--in fact, for much of the story Mat and Emma are barefoot. In fact they're bare everywhere. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

For the weekend Emma and I visited a winery a few hours away, and it was fun, though the wine wasn’t really very good, and we only bought four bottles. Rather than drive all the way home we’d arranged for a room at a nearby B&B. “What are we going to do with all this dreadful wine?” Emma asked as we parked in the B&B lot. “Leave it in the car, maybe someone will steal it,” I suggested. In good spirits we took our bags up to the Rose Room on the second floor.

“Nice bed,” I said.

“Strange picture,” Emma said.

“Be that as it may,” I said.

“What does that mean?” Emma asked.

“It means I want to fuck you. Right now.”

“May that as it be,” Emma said.

Strange picture or not, it was a glorious night.

In the morning Emma hurried to the bathroom while I made up the bed.

A moment later she called for me.

“There’s a little problem,” she said, standing on one leg.

“What is it? The floor too cold?” I said, more or less mimicking Emma’s one-footed pose.

Please Wait while image loads

“No, I have to pee really bad, but the problem is the drain is clogged.”

“You weren’t planning on peeing in the sink?” I asked.

A laugh spurted from Emma. She sat quickly on the toilet and I checked in the towel cupboard. No Drano, but there was a piece of wire. Evidently, they’d had this problem before. I jiggled the wire in the drain, and lickety-split the water emptied from the sink.

“My Roto-Rooter Man,” Emma said endearingly. “I’m just going to wash up a little and then we can—” She gave a meaningfully impish look.

I went back to the bedroom and lay atop the more or less made up bed. Emma was back in the bedroom almost before I’d fallen asleep.

Please Wait while image loads

“You’re not sleepy, are you?” Emma said. “Because there’s a little problem.”

“Oh?” I inquired.

“Yeah, something else is clogged and needs your attention.”

“What is it? The toilet? The bathtub drain?”

“No.” Emma shook her head. Then that meaningful impish grin again. “My pussy.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.