In Flight Entertainment - Cover

In Flight Entertainment

Copyright© 2021 by Guillaume W. Bourgogne

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Covid pandemic has deeply affected the aviation industry. Airlines had it difficult to survive travel restrictions. Thanks to vaccines, the aviation industry slowly resumes activities. We are in February 2024. To adapt to new market trends, airlines started to adapt flight attendants' uniforms and then offered nudity and exhibition. Several airlines also put their female flight attendants on the menu for sexual services. This story follows several flight attendants in this transition

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Almost all passengers are now seated. Until now, Heather has managed to avoid the most intimate touching, but she has felt lots of hands on her ass and even some around her sex. It seems that passengers do not dare to have explicit sexual moves. They obviously target her privates, but all try to hide their attempts at touching her behind accidental and unintentional moves. In her part of the aircraft, Heather now verifies that all luggage is safely stored and that passengers have fastened their seat belts. She walks from row to row and notices that passengers directly stare at her body. Male passengers are usually captivated by her depilated slit while female watch her face and her ability to move around almost nude in the aircraft.

The last passenger has arrived and is now seated. Boarding is complete. Cabin crews still wear their jackets and locate at their assigned seats to run safety procedures. Nothing new here. This is like previous ways of working. The captain opens his microphone and gives some welcoming words. He also mentions that this is the first day where the company operates with new uniforms for flight attendants. He asks for some indulgence before cabin crews get into the habit to working with these new outfits. Some minutes later, the aircraft moves on the tarmac. Several planes are queuing before them and it takes some time before the plane presents itself on the runway. A strong acceleration later, the wheels leave the ground. After some long minutes of ascension, passengers are still supposed to remain seated, but cabin crews stand up and join their lockers.

They remove their jackets and start preparing for the next steps.

Heather knows that it is now time to walk totally nude around the aircraft. She is supposed to check about passengers’ safety and to remind passengers that seat belts shall be fastened when they are seated. Passengers are also supposed to wait for the “seat belt” signal to be turned off before they eventually stand up and go the bathroom. Standard procedures are no big deal. It is now time to display all her assets, and to show her breast for the first time. She has been dreading this moment for weeks. She almost regrets to have braided her hair because she could have eventually hidden her small tits behind her long red hair. It is too late to change anything here. She paints a fake smile on her face and advances at the beginning of the aisle. From the distance, she sees the chubby brunette standing symmetrically at the other end of the aircraft and waiting for her. Like a model on a runway, Heather waits several seconds to make an impression and capture the attention. For two or three seconds, a total silence reigns on the plane. Passengers start very soon to talk again. Most of them are commenting on the now totally naked flight attendants.

Heather and the chubby brunette start their walk of shame along the aisle.

The reality of the job demands that Heather looks at passengers and talks to them. She is supposed to answer questions or to give recommendations about safety. Today, she looks at their eyes wandering on her body, appraising her silhouette, seizing her breasts, checking her aroused nipples, wondering about her wetness. She cannot yell at them when she walks naked in the aircraft because the airline is gifting them this exhibition. She cannot yell at them because she decided herself to keep this job and even trained to operate in the nude. She cannot yell at them because she is aroused by the exhibition. Heather is afraid that the first hand to caress her slit will eventually trigger an orgasm that would then initiate a deluge of groping. She needs the money, and she must work. She cannot avoid the debasement of working in the nude. She is not a bitch in heat, but she craves the caresses. Passengers sitting in front of her obviously enjoy the show and her exhibition, but they do not talk to her. They have words about her. They comment her assets, or absence of, without any attempt at discretion. Mature couples are more cautious about the words used to describe her. They also speak with a low voice. Younger people do not try to be discreet with their nasty comments. Younger females are the nastiest commentators. They directly notice Heather’s aroused nipples and wet slit. They also voice their comments very loud.

Passengers have not yet dared to touch Heather’s skin, probably due to the configuration of the aircraft. This is not the case with the chubby brunette. When she advances in the aisle, the brunette shows her back to the passengers seated in the back of the aircraft. They have it easy to caress her back, her ass or even pass a hand between her legs. When she advances to meet Heather around the middle of the aircraft, she constantly feels hands on her body and fingers playing around her sex and asshole. While advancing, the brunette has an easy solution to escape and avoid too intimate searches. Heather easily reads the emotion on the brunette’s face. Heather understands the mix between humiliation and arousal on her face. She also guesses that it is easier for passengers to grope them when they cannot watch the flight attendants in the eyes. The naked girls arrive in the middle of the cabin and make a quick stop. When the brunette meets Heather in the middle of the aircraft, she turns around and has it now difficult to get rid of the hands playing with her slit. A passenger also finds the opportunity to collect some juice from her slit before he looks at her straight in the eyes and tastes her.

Heather watches the scene and barely acknowledges that hands play with her slit. As she is still standing close to her colleague, passengers can take it easy and grope them. The same passengers already took advantage of the brunette’s assets before, and they are not shy at caressing Heather’s flesh. She now feels two fingers around her nether lips that progressively find their way into her vagina. She also feels that several fingers fight to access her clit. This battle is becoming rough, and the groping turns into painful when nails scratch on her skin. Heather knows perfectly well that she is wet. She feels other hands around her ass. Fingers are soon wandering in her ass crack and try to invade her small hole. She cannot avoid the comparison with an octopus attacking her from all sides at the same time. She wonders how much time it will take before she experiences an orgasm in public.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.