In Flight Entertainment - Cover

In Flight Entertainment

Copyright© 2021 by Guillaume W. Bourgogne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Covid pandemic has deeply affected the aviation industry. Airlines had it difficult to survive travel restrictions. Thanks to vaccines, the aviation industry slowly resumes activities. We are in February 2024. To adapt to new market trends, airlines started to adapt flight attendants' uniforms and then offered nudity and exhibition. Several airlines also put their female flight attendants on the menu for sexual services. This story follows several flight attendants in this transition

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

April Fool has arrived.

The timing has been carefully selected by the new owners of the company. They have put all their energy to accelerate certification processes for pilots and cabin crews over the last month. It was strange and disturbing to work in the nude over these days but commuting in their raincoats made it easier for all girls. Training sessions were not operated with actual passengers and working with other flight attendants playing the different persona and characters was transforming the sessions into some sort of game with other bottomless women. Earning the certification back was not difficult at all for the girls but finding their way in the nude during turbulences will most probably generate stressful events. Especially if hot water or ice starts flying everywhere in the cabin. Soiling their uniform does not cause any harm but receiving hot coffee or boiling water on their bare skin is another adventure. The girls will have to adapt.

During these sessions, Heather and the other girls have learnt that the airline had it necessary to call dizains of male senior cabin crews after laying them off, because most senior female staff had decided to leave the airline to not suffer the indignity of baring their slits and asses to the world. Nobody knows what these women do now for a living. The contrast between bottomless young women and clothed male senior staff will make their nudity more obvious.

Today is April 1st. After several nice weeks at the end of March, the weather is cold and windy again. Cabin crews leave the operation center to pick their busses and join the aircraft under very welcome showers that entitle to wear their raincoats. On this first morning of their new professional life, the weather seems to take side and smoothens the transition.

Heather looks at the colleagues assigned to the same flight. She does not personally know any of them. They have sometimes worked together, or they have interacted during training sessions. They climb the stairs to the aircraft and directly go to the assigned lobbies in the front and the back of the cabin where crew members store their personal belonging. It feels strange to resume operations after several months without flying. It feels even stranger to disrobe as soon as they arrive in their assigned spots to prepare boarding procedures and wait for passengers.

Destination Naples, Italy, the sun.

At first, they are supposed to welcome passengers with their jackets on. After take-off, and for standard service, they will also bare their breast and operate fully naked.

Surprisingly enough in these days where chasing irrelevant costs has become a standard in aviation, the airline has decided to staff 5 female cabin crews and 1 cabin head to fly this medium haul route. Another girl in the crew should be around her age, in late 20s or the early 30s. About 1,75m tall, a slim blonde with small and round breast and shoulder length hair. She selected a pair of black MaryJane’s as her only article of clothing. Heather is a bit taller than her, but her very fit body seems sometimes less feminine because she is almost flat chested. She compensates with red hair that are long enough to reach the top of her ass crack. To make everything easier on this first day, Heather has braided her hair.

The cabin head seems in his early 40s. He is quite handsome and somehow intimidating in his full 3 pieces uniform. With great confidence and authority, he starts pre-flight duties reviewing that all girls complied with the different parts of the regulation. He tries to break ice with several jokes. He maintains social distance with Heather but nevertheless opens her jacket to verify that she does not wear any clothes under it. He is not shy at staring at the breast and looks at her straight in the eyes while caressing her nether regions. No word is said during this allegedly technical gesture, but he caresses her pubis and nether lips until she looks down and the red shows on her face. He then does it the same with the slim blonde in MaryJane’s shoes.

The crew easily notices that he cannot suppress a discreet smile when arriving at the younger girls. To give himself a composure and break the silence that is starting to get heavy, he explains that he must check whether they all complied with the requirements of total depilation and adhered to prescriptions about uniforms. He must do it before any passenger boards the plane. He smiles at a young blonde attendant with shoulder length hair, and without any further notice caresses her pussy lips. His other hand grabs her butt and searches the ass crack.

“- Sweetheart, you did a good job with your depilation. I do not feel any hair in the front around your slit, but I will probably need to give it a closer look later. You all know that sexual services are not on the menu. I heard that the company is planning to reserve it to business and first-class customers on long haul flights in the coming months. On this 2-hours long flight, you are supposed to make sure that passengers enjoy the sight of your bodies. You are not supposed to tease and provoke them. However, it is expected that you tolerate it if they touch your bodies. I mean all parts of your bodies. Do not be surprised if they have their hands on your body, on your ass, on your breast, on your nipples, on your sex, and on your clits. During training sessions, you were taught how to handle their claims with subtility and make sure that you can process further with food and beverage service to avoid dissatisfaction in the cabin. You are entitled to have firm and unambiguous reactions when safety is at stake. During the rest of the flight, you are supposed to make yourself available for our passengers. Do not forget to smile!”

The cabin head has been playing with the young blonde’s slit for some minutes now. His fingers always remained on the outer part of the sex, or between the outer lips and the entrance of her sex. All nude female attendants could also verify that his thumb never stopped caressing the clit hood during his speech. He ostensibly bends his head to read the girl’s tag name without stopping his caresses.

“-Your name is Anna, right?”

“- Yes, Sir”

“- I have the strange feeling that you did not perform as good a depilation job in the back side as you did in the front. Anna, would you be a dear and face out to the back of the cabin? Present your asshole to me, please. I have some concern about hairs there.”

Anna stares at him, shocked about the demand. She does not move but becomes even redder in the face than she was before. The cabin head’s hands move to her hips and make sure that she turns to give now access to her cute round ass. He also passes her hand under the jacket and on her back to help her bend over.

“- Anna, I need you to spread your legs and open your ass cheeks with your hands for me.”

She does not move, still shocked by this demand.

“- You have to do it ... We do not have time for your hesitation here! Passengers are supposed to arrive in less than 20 minutes, and I will have them wait until we have completed the whole process for you and your colleagues. We do not have time for any modesty here...”

“- Sorry...”

“- You!” He stares at Heather and summons her to get closer. “Give your colleague a hand. Grab her ass and spread her buttocks for me!”

The girls are surprised. The order asks Heather to collaborate to their colleague’s humiliation. The girls do not how to react because they all anticipate that they could easily stand in Anna’s shoes. Heather stands still, frozen. After several long seconds, the slim blonde standing beside Heather moves forward and puts her hand on her colleague’s ass. She is shaking. Both girls are shaking. The cabin head now talks to the slim blonde and ignores Anna.

“- Spread this ass for me, be a good girl.”

Both girls comply. Anna spreads her legs while the other blonde reveals her anus, the perineum, and the nether lips. The cabin head has an awfully close look at Anna’s most private area. With a nasty and predatory smile, he takes tweezers from his pocket and approaches the anus. With great care and a precise movement, he tears off several hairs from around the anus and from the lowest part of the nether lips. Anna’s reactions show without ambiguity that she felt each hair removed from her skin. His hands start caressing her sex again. With soft and gentle moves, he investigates all areas where hairs could possibly remain. This effort to check the precision of depilation represents an explicit sexual caress intended to arouse Anna, whose breathing shows that she is not indifferent to such a treatment. Does she react to the caresses or to the humiliation of the search?

“- It is much better now. I will have to report this in your records for the flight. You will most probably receive a punition or a penalty. It should be a symbolic one because it is the beginning of this exhibition program and your first deviation from the rules. You need to learn how to best groom your body to take advantage of your assets while in uniform. I recommend that you invest a professional waxing or that you start learning how to help each other with depilation if you prefer to do it on your own. The company is also proposing some technical support to girls who are interested in a permanent depilation. You might be a perfect candidate for that. I have heard that they trade permanent depilation for the imprint of tattoos or for the installation of genital piercings. This might be worth the effort, especially if you plan to fly with us for a couple of years. From what I can sense and smell, you seem to enjoy what we are doing. Your sex is glistening with juices, girl. This is nice and I am sure that our passengers will enjoy it even more than I do. I recommend you take care of cleaning your tights when your juices overflow, but your engorged and glistening sex is a perfect advertising for our new strategy with clients. Do not change anything. You smell like sex, and this is perfect.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.