The Aggressor - Cover

The Aggressor

by Jerry190289

Copyright© 2021 by Jerry190289

Erotica Sex Story: Something takes over the virgin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rough   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Spitting   .

I knocked on her door anxious to see what she planned for me. She opened the door dramatically, just to fuck with me. I walked in the door reluctantly, still being quite nervous to lose my virginity. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a short skirt and crop top. She lifted her hand and directed me towards the bed. I sat down, she grabbed my thigh no doubt trying to get a rise out of me. I grabbed her hand and put it on her thigh. And I almost lounged onto her, it was like something animalistic took over. I started to kiss her neck. She moaned softly into my ear, It was as if she did it intentionally. I slid my hand up her skirt feeling she was wearing no underwear. I softly rubbed her clit, almost massaging it. She let out an even louder moan. I could feel my dick hardening in my pants. I started to suck my fingers while making eye contact with her, then I spat on her pussy lubing it. I stuck two fingers inside her and thrusted them as hard as I could, until I could feel her ejaculating onto my fingers. So I took them out and sucked them whilst making eye contact with her once again. I had seen this on a video the previous night. I stood up eager to take off my pants, I grabbed her hair and put her on her knees and took my dick out and stuffed it into her mouth. She choked, gagged, and slobbered all over my dick. I began to thrust in and out, going deeper with every stroke. There were tears pouring from her eyes. I stopped only to throw her on all fours. I rubbed the tip of my dick on the lips of her pussy slightly teasing her. I finally stuck my dick inside of her and she let out the loudest moan. I was sure the whole house was aware of what we were doing. Nevertheless I told her to “shut up, you stupid slut”. I continued, going deeper and deeper until I felt the wall of the inside of her pussy. I pounded harder and harder. She weeped more intensely with every stroke. I could feel cum building up at the base of my balls. I pulled her hair back with all my strength and came deep inside her. I pulled my dick out, only to find cum dripping all over the carpet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.