Dinner - Cover

Dinner

Copyright© 2021 by robertl

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very normal dinner out with my wife and her mom leads to a very abnormal situation.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don’t even remember how we decided who sat where on the way home, but I was in the back with Karen and Pauli, Karen in the middle. Alyssa, Nate and Connor were in the middle row.

“I’m so horny, you’re gonna fuck me hard when we get home!” Karen told me.

Yeah, I was all for it! I wanted my wife ... and badly! “Can you drive a little faster?” I yelled up at Kelli.

I don’t remember much of anything from that ride home, except I did discover just how damned wet my wife’s pussy was. And I think at one point, Karen and Pauli took up where they’d left off on the stage.

Right after we pulled off the freeway onto Hwy 395 in Kennewick, I heard Karen and Connor trying to talk Kelli into getting her husband and coming back to our house after she dropped us off, “You have any fantasies?” Pauli asked her, “like being on the bottom of a sixty-nine with a hot guy?”

“Yeah,” Connor added, “you’re cool, Kelli, love to have you come back ... and I bet your husband would have a lot of fun with one of these horny girls.”

She had to have been turned on after that little stint in that strip club ... and the trip home with all the making out with horny guys and girls in the back seats.

“Yeah, Kell, tell us about your husband,” Pauli asked her, her voice dripping with sultriness.

Kelli laughed, “I don’t think so, but if you want to know about him, he’s six-four, two-forty, works in television...”

“Oooh, a TV star, he’s mine, closest to my age, I get him” my wife spoke out, obviously listening very intently to this conversation. “I wanna fuck him!” My sweet wife was full of surprises.

“Bring him ... my wife wants your husband, I want that sixty-nine,” was that my voice I just heard?

She looked in her rearview mirror. “You people serious?” she asked.

“Hell yes,” Connor practically shouted. I repeated the same sentiment.

The closer we got to home, the more anxious I was to do something with Karen. Something, hell! Fuck! That’s what I wanted to do with my wife. Not Pauli, not Alyssa, but Karen. And then, that little thing with Kelli. Maybe?

“You ever do anything like that?” Pauli asked her

Kelli laughed, but sounding a lot more nervous than she had before. “You kidding?” she asked, “NOT!”

That conversation with her was just serving to inflame my inferno even more. This whole situation was so damned unreal. It was like something that I’d never have even dreamed of in one of my stories.

Having just watched Pauli and Karen, then Alyssa in that ‘dance’ club had left me really, really wishing that what I’d written about there being a hotel in Umatilla had been real. It was a long half-hour home.

When we did get to the house, finally, we all unloaded and I gave Kelli a tip of a hundred dollars since we didn’t have to spend anything at the strip club, and she had been pretty darned accommodating. Nate and Connor gave her a nice tip, too. Of course, the biggest ‘tip’ I asked her was, “Please bring your husband and come back.”

Karen was almost to the door by the time my conversation with Kelli was over. I hurried to catch up with her and as soon as we were inside, it was like we were horny teenagers about to lose our virginity after the prom, except better. A lot better. Neither of us was paying any attention to the other couples - they knew where the bedrooms or whatever they wanted were. And I assumed after that club, they were just as much in a rush as Karen and me.

I pushed my pants and shorts down, not even getting them off my feet and picked Karen up, wrapping her legs around my waist, her back against the front door and her skirt pushed up out of the way. God, I needed my wife! I was inside her hot, slippery cunt and we both groaned. She felt so friggin’ good! But with the emotional excitement after that night...

Then she pushed me away, panting, trying to say something, “I ... I ... want...”

She pushed me away, unwrapping her legs from around my waist, pushed her skirt off, tore some of the buttons on her blouse trying to get it off.

After getting them off so she was down to the stockings and heels again ... god, the vision from that stage went through my mind again.

Karen flipped the living room light on. We had closed the living room blinds earlier, because ... well, privacy seemed like it would be a good thing for our little game. But now, Karen opened them, just a few feet, and leaned against the window facing outside, her naked body in full view, legs spread wide.

“Fuck me ... fuck me!”

I know what she was doing, her fantasy she’d told me, how she’d suggested I write that last sex scene between Robert and Ginger, ‘but, not here,’ she’d said, ‘not in our house.’

“But, you said ... not here!”

“I know ... changed my mind ... now ... fuck me!”

Who the hell was I to argue?

So we fucked. If I’ve been harder, I don’t know when. My cock was inside her in one thrust. She was soaked, I was so fuckin’ horny, probably the most primal, hard fuck Karen and I have ever had, her pressing her naked body against that window. Earlier tonight, last week and everything in-between paled in comparison. The vision of Karen on that upside-down box for a stage, Pauli sucking on her tits ... kissing Alyssa ... drove me on ... and I’m sure, Karen, too.

Of course, being exposed in our window like Robert and Ginger in the story didn’t calm things, either. Too bad it was two-thirty in the morning with no traffic, no pedestrians and no park across the street. But just the idea of fucking being so exposed was enough.

Not that either of us needed any more enticement. God, that was the hardest, most violent orgasm ever! Karen’s pussy had never been hotter than it was then. And it was my ... fourth time that night. That was another first. If not for that little fact, one thrust and I’d have been done. As it was, we fucked for several minutes, knowing that if there had been anyone going past, they would have seen my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. Our climax built with every thrust, Karen pushing back with every one. Then ... God! Makes me shudder all over again, just writing it. Always before, just story, but this time ... writing about the real sex, it was night and day!

As we were almost passed out on the living room floor right in front of our window, Karen started giggling.

“I can’t believe we did that!” she stammered out.

“What?” There had been so many that night, “the window?”

She was giggling so hard she could barely talk, “That ... everything ... after dinner... “ Then she rolled her eyes, “That club ... oh God!”

“It was the hottest thing ever ... you regret it?”

Her giggle spell was over so she could talk, “Hell no! Let’s do it again ... you and me next time.”

“Yeah!” Brilliant statement, Robert, just brilliant. But I wasn’t gonna complain if she meant it.

We struggled to our feet, I slipped my shorts back on, then we went looking for our guests. I still felt a little uncomfortable wandering around totally naked with other people in the house. Karen didn’t seem to mind her nudity. We found Connor and Alyssa in our bedroom, Alyssa on her hands and knees on the bed, Connor behind her. We watched a little bit, then checked the guest room. There was the other couple, Nate and Pauli, Nate on his back and Pauli riding up and down on him.

With all the sex we’d had that night, this was Pauli’s first time. Nate was a bigger man than either me or Connor and from what we’d seen earlier, his dick matched his size ... and Pauli was taking full advantage. The way she had her hands on his chest and was sliding up and down on him, she was using every inch.


While we were watching, headlights in the driveway lit up the house. Karen and I looked at each other in surprise, “She did it?” Karen said, obviously surprised that Kelli had actually come back.

She started giggling again, looking down at her naked body with a trail of my cum down her inner thigh, onto her stockings. “What’ll he think if I answer the door like this?” barely getting it out in-between the giggles.

That made me smile, too, “He’ll think he’s gone to heaven ... do it,” I told her.

We waited until the knock on our door, then a quick glance at each other and Karen stepped to the door, opening it wide, standing in front of a total stranger, in our house, totally stark naked. Well, still wearing the stockings and heels, but the bare tits and shaved pussy still qualified as naked.

The stranger, a big man, nice looking, like Kelli had described, stood in the doorway, his mouth gaped open, eyes wide, and total silence, until, “Karen?” I heard him say, in a shocked voice.

What? How’d he know my wife’s name? Well, Kelli might have told him, but this wasn’t like that. This was he knew her, was shocked out of his skull to see her. I stepped in the room, saw my wife’s white face with an equally shocked look. What the hell?

“John?” she whispered. She started to look frantically around, “I ... I didn’t know,” as she suddenly seemed to remember she was naked and tried to cover herself with her arms

“We’ll go ... come on, hon, we need to go,” the guy said to Kelli.

“No ... no ... please don’t ... come in.” John, obviously his name, and Kelli stood in the doorway, “Please,” Karen implored, “come on in...” she repeated, her voice regaining some of her familiar confidence.

Kelli looked as confused as I must have looked. Obviously, Karen and ‘John’ knew each other, and like me, Kelli didn’t know anything about it. And this ... umm ... situation, was a bit awkward. A bit? I almost laughed. From the looks on both their faces, it was more than just ‘a bit’ awkward. Although, Karen’s face had at least resumed some of its color.

John and Kelli finally stepped through the door and Karen pointed toward the couch, asking them to sit. Then she found the blouse she’d discarded earlier and slipped it back on, holding it closed with one hand. Not that it hid much, as sheer as it was, but I guess it made her feel a little less self-conscious.

Karen took my hand and led me to the couch, next to Kelli, while she sat on the couch’s arm next to me, her legs held tight together, then looked at me, saying, “I guess maybe you ... and Kelli are a bit confused?” Yeah, a bit of an understatement! Kelli nodded as well, that look of confusion still on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.