Dinner - Cover

Dinner

Copyright© 2021 by robertl

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very normal dinner out with my wife and her mom leads to a very abnormal situation.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I didn’t recognize the piercing, animal-like screams as my own. Opening my eyes, a stranger looked back at me. And this stranger had my pussy impaled against the wall.


Earlier in the evening

Liquid courage -- the first order of business.

Robert and I rarely drank. So this should get interesting.

Connor had brought in a tray with our drinks and set it down on the coffee table.

I couldn’t help but think back to Robert’s story of Matt and Adriana. Matt had watched his wife strip naked. Could I really strip in front of Connor and Pauli? Would Robert seriously just sit there and watch me take my clothes off? And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Say, we get naked. Then what? We would hardly just put our clothes back on and go home. Thoughts and pictures of all sorts of sexual debauchery flooded my head.

In an effort to calm my nerves, I quickly gulped my drink. Spewing and coughing followed from the strength of the alcohol. I glanced at Robert who was also making a face. This night was going to get real interesting real fast with the alcohol lowering our inhibitions.

“Ready to start?” Connor asked grabbing the cards, “same rules as in the story? Dares, questions thrown in along with the clothes for bets?”

Robert looked at me with uncertainty. Really, honey? You started this whole thing and now you are looking at me as if you might be second-guessing what we are doing? Well, I am not backing down. You will have to have the balls to call this off yourself.

I won the cut for first deal. And so it began.

As I dealt the cards with my shaking hands, I couldn’t tell you what my husband was thinking. His face, registering surprise at first that I was actually following through with this game, soon morphed into amusement. I loved that after all these years, I had surprised him. Moreover, I had surprised myself. Maybe ‘surprised’ isn’t the right word -- more like shocked myself.

The betting of clothes began. And I prayed I would win this first hand, but of course Pauli won. Damn. The bet had been shoes, socks, then another piece of clothing. And this was when it dawned on me. I had made a very poor choice in my attire for strip poker. Note to self: next time you play strip poker, wear layers, not a single wrap-around dress. Damn.

“Okay, then, start disrobing, people. Robert, you’re first.” Pauli gloated, eyeing my husband like a hungry wolf.

Of course, she wanted him to go first. A very strong feeling boiled up inside me. I couldn’t really name the feeling -- a mixture of jealousy, competitiveness, and excitement. I hated it. Pauli was younger and prettier. I wanted Connor to look at me the way Pauli looked at Robert. And it turned me on she wanted the man who loved me. All these thoughts swirled around my confused head.

Now I was the one surprised by my mate as Robert didn’t hesitate in removing his articles of clothing. He quickly removed his shoes, socks and his shirt. I wondered if his reluctance would grow when it was time to shed his pants. I saw the smile spread across Pauli’s face; she liked what she saw so far. Robert always had a sexy chest with just the right amount of manly hair. My guess was Connor was bare-chested.

Damn. My turn. I removed my shoes much more slowly than Robert. I was never one to feel comfortable being the center of attention. If removing my shoes felt this uncomfortable, I didn’t know how I would get through this night. I tried to turn around to remove my stockings but Connor cried, “Foul.” I did like it he was taking an interest in my disrobing, since Pauli had been so interested in seeing Robert strip.

There was no way to easily remove my stockings without giving everyone a peep show. I tried to not think about all the eyes on me and just completed my task. I felt my cheeks flush as I clumsily fumbled with my stockings. Finally, I got them off. Whew! This was much harder than I had anticipated.

I glanced at Robert hoping to have his eyes reassure me, but he was intently looking at Connor, who was intently looking at me. What was Robert feeling? Jealous maybe? Connor smiled at me with a look of approval, which warmed me. If Pauli desired Robert, I needed Connor to desire me. See the dynamic already forming here?

I started to sit back down, hoping they all forgot about the third article of clothing, but Pauli reminded me, “One more, dearie.” Good old Pauli. Maybe just killing her would have been better.

Now panic set in and I stuttered, “I ... I ... can’t...” It would be my panties or my dress. I think I reached my stopping point.

“Take another drink, that’ll help. We’ll wait.” Pauli said, seemingly trying to be helpful. NOT!

I couldn’t think and Robert was giving me no signals of what to do. I once again turned to my new best friend, alcohol. Quickly downing more of my drink, I scrunched up my face at the strong, unfamiliar liquid running down my throat. And this liquid courage decided things for me.

“What’s it going to be?” Connor asked. He eyed me hungrily. And I suddenly wanted to please him.

I stood and felt unstable as all the blood rushed to my face. I decided to remove my panties. I was thankful I had purchased some new, sexy ones on my shopping spree. I thought about how I had let things get a little stale and predictable with Robert, not remembering the last time I shopped for sexy panties. Over the years, I switched to whatever cotton briefs were on sale, not giving too much thought to what they looked like. This series of events reminded me I needed to make more of an effort to keep things spicy in my marriage.

My trembling hands reached up under my dress and pulled my tiny, lacy panties down my legs. I had a secret down below that I didn’t want Robert to see, so I was careful to hide my pussy from view. I had never gone without panties in public before and may as well have been naked. My first glance was to Connor, and he was smiling. Somehow, his smile comforted me. It was strange that I sought his approval over Robert’s at this moment.

“Hand me the panties,” Pauli said.

I sucked in my breath. Damn her! What was she up to?

Before I could protest, Connor picked them up and and handed them to Pauli. To my further embarrassment that little bitch chose to showcase a wet spot on my panties -- taunting me about it. I felt like I was on fire. I had never been so embarrassed and was angry at myself for not being able to hide my feelings. It was important to me that she didn’t see my insecurities. I said nothing. Robert said nothing. I still could not look at him. I was recovering from my embarrassment and missed Connor removing his shoes, socks, and shirt. When I glanced up, I noticed I was right -- bare-chested. It was a good choice for him as his muscular pecs and defined abdomen ensnared my attention. Maybe I was even salivating a little.

I was relieved when Pauli changed the subject to the dare. She smirked, looking at Connor and then me and said, “I want ... you two to kiss. Just to set the mood for the night, and I don’t mean a peck-kiss, either; I want to see a long-lost lover’s kiss, at least a couple minute’s worth.”

What the... ? Now, this shocked me. I now had my answer about how far things would go tonight. And it was up to me. If I went through with this, I was basically giving permission for Robert to be with Pauli. It had fallen on my shoulders. This was the worst thing that could have happened. I finally looked at Robert and he was looking at Connor. And then I noticed something -- Robert had a hard-on. Oh my goodness. And Connor was looking at me like a cat about to devour a mouse.

Connor got up and walked towards his prey -- me. And to my surprise, my husband got up and moved out of his way. What? I guess this was Robert stamping his seal of approval. No words to me. Just him turning his seat over to another man.

Connor sat down and leaned in towards me whispering, “You have no idea how much I’ve been looking forward to this.” His blue eyes penetrated mine. He wanted me ... another man wanted me!

And for the first time in thirteen years, another man’s lips touched mine. My lips would not move, but remained tightly clinched. But, as his hands drew me in, I felt my resolve soften. This was very different than being kissed by Robert. Without feelings involved, my physical being felt different. A lightbulb went off that this was just an act of the flesh. So, don’t draw in emotions -- just absorb the physical sensations.

I tried to stay in the moment and focused on his touch. His lips were warm and inviting and I finally moved my lips. Connor covered my body with his and I became lost in his kiss. His wet tongue pushed its way into my tentative mouth, urging me on. Our tongues played and explored each other’s mouths. My hands went to Connor’s head, pulling him in tighter. I had a taste of him and now wanted more. My hands moved down to explore his muscular back. I forgot about Robert. I forgot about Pauli. All my thoughts were on his warm mouth claiming mine. I didn’t want this kiss to end.

Then, Connor slowly pulled away and I couldn’t move for a minute or two, still basking in his embrace. I heard Pauli’s voice, but have no idea what she said. I finally opened my eyes and searched out Robert. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him. We were experiencing this together -- whatever this was. And our hearts belonged to each other. Sharing our bodies hopefully wasn’t going to change that. I enjoyed what just happened and Robert seemed to enjoy watching.

I snapped back to reality as Pauli announced she was giving Robert his dare. Oh boy. My body tensed.

She said, “I want ... you to stand up, and masturbate that thing,” pointing to his crotch, “over your pants is okay.”

I almost burst out laughing at Robert’s obvious discomfort as he stammered, “You’re ... you’re kidding, right.”

He had removed his clothes so easily before, but this was something entirely different. I had never seen Robert masturbate. I figured he did it from time to time, but I never saw him and we never discussed it.

Pauli continued, “Just don’t let it make a mess. You need to stop before anything happens.”

I felt a new comradery towards Pauli making my husband squirm like this. I joined in, “Yes, sweetheart, please stop before then. Pauli and I have better plans we don’t want you to spoil, don’t we, Pauli? Maybe take a swig of your drink, dear.”

Robert just stood there. Oh my goodness, he couldn’t do it. This whole thing was his damn idea, and he was the one chickening out now. I was about to say something to him when Pauli went to him and took matters into her own hands - literally. She led his hand to his cock and guided it up and down his hard shaft. He didn’t last long before he was yelling for her to stop. There was desperation in his voice. We had a satisfying sex life, but this was a whole new level of excitement coming from my husband. He didn’t look in control of himself. He looked like a teenager about to see his first naked girl.

Robert sat back down and quietly adjusted his pants while another hand was dealt. Thank you Lord; I won this hand of poker. Connor and Robert had to lose two articles of clothing and Pauli would catch up with losing shoes, socks, and her top or jeans.

Pauli went first and I watched my husband start to drool. He held himself together for her shoes and socks, but when he got his first glimpse of her amazing breasts, his face showed the elation of a boy in a candy shop. Insecurity crept it, so I turned my attentions to Connor.

Connor pushed his pants down and stepped out of them, then touched the waistband of his underwear and said, “You do it,” to me in his sultry voice.

I could see his massive member showing in all its glory through his underwear. Robert had a nice cock, nicely thick, but this man’s cock was like nothing I had seen before. I was dripping more between my legs and I wanted to obey Connor. He had a commanding presence to him that made me cream my panties -- if I were still wearing any.

Like when he kissed me before, I got lost in the moment, only seeing Connor. I slid down to my knees, never breaking eye contact with him. I needed his direction. His warm hands cupped my face prompting me to continue. His cock was bulging in my face through his underwear and I leaned forward to rub my cheek on him. As my hands pulled his underwear down, his engorged cock sprang out touching my nose.

I went for it. My mouth opened and I sucked him inside, inch by breathtaking inch. I had not had a man’s cock in my mouth in a long time, but it was like riding a bike, and instinct took over. Connor’s manly growl urged me on as I circled his base with my hand and sucked him in and out my warm mouth, swirling my tongue around his head. I tasted what felt like my first drop of pre-cum, oozing from his cock.

Connor’s hands roughly grabbed my head, forcing his manhood further into my eager mouth until I gagged. I was swallowing a cock for the first time in my life. And I wanted his cock more than the air to breathe.

“Enough, you two!” yelled Pauli, breaking me from my erotic trance. Connor released me and I collapsed back against the couch, panting.

We all decided we needed a little break after that almost out-of-control episode. Connor and Pauli headed to the kitchen for more drinks. Robert walked over asking me if I was okay. His grin already knew the answer. His face was as flushed with desire as my own. Longing seemed to overtake his usual sensibilities and his hand boldly snaked up my dress, rubbing my naked hips and bottom.

“Mmm, I like that, have to go out like that more often,” he whispered as his hands stroked my skin.

I playfully slapped his hand away, but loved that I had turned him on by having removed my panties. He was seeing me in a new light and I loved seeing this new side of myself too. I was happy when he withdrew his hand before he discovered my secret.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.