Jim and Paul - Cover

Jim and Paul

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Erotica Story: Geeks rule! Two high school friends go through life with two fantastic wives.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Big Breasts   Size   .

It was a good day at work, an appropriate end to the week. I was looking forward to a Friday date night at the movies. A new sci-fi movie had come out on Thursday and I got tickets to see it on the IMAX. I always thought that an epic space opera should be seen on as big a screen as possible.

I shut down my computer, closed and locked my file cabinets and headed out of my office. My PA Sarah was closing her work out as well.

“So Paul, what’s on for the weekend?”

“We’re doing dinner at Texas Roadhouse, then the IMAX tonight and then a few drinks. I don’t know what she has planned for the rest of the weekend. Probably a ton of honey-dos.”

“Well, have a good time, and say hi to Pam for me.”

“OK, I will as soon as I see her.”

I walked out of the building and drove out of the parking garage. It was a beautiful Fall evening and I turned on some tunes. “No One To Run With” by the Allman Brothers came on and I couldn’t resist the urge to stomp on the gas. The trip home should have taken twenty minutes, but thanks to my selection of road music, it took a bit less.

I pulled into the driveway almost at the same time as Jim was pulling into the drive next door. I got out and waved to him, he returned the wave with a big smile. I walked to the front door, opened it, and walked into the entryway to find Diane standing there naked as a jaybird. The large silicone balls of her favorite dildo was all that was showing below her furry patch of pubic hair.

“Dessert before dinner?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said as I began to strip off my clothes.


Jim

My boss is a bastard. My secretary won’t stop flirting with me. She actually lifted her dress and flashed her bright red, hairy pussy at me today. The guys under me in my department are pretty good guys and all have tapped my secretary at some time or another. I think I’m Chingachgook to her Magua.

“Jim! Come on, when are you going to let me have a little?”

“Connie, probably when I’ve been divorced for a while.”

“Are you getting divorced?” she said eagerly.

“Nope! Not in this lifetime. Sorry. See you Monday.”

“Fuck!”

I smiled at Connie’s response and at the thought of my cock sliding into that thick web of bright red, curly hair. Then I shook my head and walked out of my office. It was a short walk to my car and about a thirty minute drive to the house. The traffic was normal for this time on a Friday. I was wondering what she was going to have waiting for me for the weekend. The last time we’d had the whole weekend, we went to the mountains. Well, we went to a mountain cabin. We got there at 9PM Friday and walked out the door at 3PM on Sunday. My dick was hurting for a couple of days afterwards.

I pulled into the driveway at the same time as Paul. We waved and I smiled. I walked into the house and announced, “Hello?”

“Hello lover. How was work?”

“Connie showed me her pussy.”

“Could you see the germs and bugs?”

“She’s not that bad.”

“She’s fucked everyone at your office but you.”

“I know, but she’s really not that bad.”

“How was it other than that?”

“Rod is a bastard. It doesn’t matter how many of other guys fuckups I fix, he has nothing good to say. I know the reason why too. Ever since the company picnic this summer, he’s been pissed. It’s not my fault that he can’t score with my wife.”

“And it’s not your wife’s fault that you give her everything she wants and needs.”

“I try.”

“Jim, you do more than try,” she said, adding a kiss.

“I’m going to get a shower, then you can tell me what the plan is for the weekend.”

“I don’t have anything going right now, do you think your cock could use some deep cleaning?”

“Only if you’re doing the cleaning.”

She started walking up the stairs and I followed far enough behind that her beautiful ass was right at my eye level. I suddenly had the urge to get my dick dirty.


We spent about a half an hour playing with her pussy. She drilled herself with the dildo while I licked and sucked on her huge clit. She kept cumming over and over. I would guess she went over the brink every two to three minutes. She tried her best to suck my cock, but every orgasm caused her to release my shaft and throw her head back and scream.

I wondered if the neighbors could hear her screams. I hoped so. I took it as a personal point of pride that I could set her off so much. She finally grabbed my head and pushed me away.

“Paul, are you ready?”

“For what?”

“I’m going to pull out the dildo and I want you to jam your cock inside me before my pussy closes up. I want to feel my cunt closing around your hot meat before you fuck my brains out.”

“Whenever you’re ready. If I get any harder, the meat is going to burst through the skin”

“Ready? Now!”

She yanked the dildo out and I immediately entered her. I was balls deep when the walls of her vagina began to close around me.

“I feel it. I’m starting to grip you.”

“It feels like a hot handshake.”

She grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. Her kiss was passionate and vigorous and then she began to hump my cock. That was my signal to begin to fuck her. I pulled back and slammed in as fast and hard as I could. When she got this way, she wanted to be fucked hard. Making love would come later after dinner and the movie and a few drinks.

I let out a soft moan, signaling that I was close. She wrapped both legs around me, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed with her arms, legs, and pussy. I responded with a deep, powerful cum shot. She just held on tight, shaking and shuddering for several minutes, after I finished pumping cum into her. Her kiss weakened and when she pulled her lips from mine, her arms and legs released their grip.

“I love that feeling.”

“Me too. Do you want to get a shower, or go to dinner and a movie with cum running out of you?”

“Paul, your cum is so thick, I don’t think it will come out on its own.”

“A quick shower?”

“Would you mind eating me first? Suck your cum out of me and put it in my mouth.”

“Gladly.”

I slid down her body and buried my face in her sparse honey-brown pubic hair. I’d collected a snowball like this before and the first thing I had to do was loosen her up, so I sealed my mouth to her vagina and blew, inflating her like a balloon. Then I sucked the air out. I did this four or five times in rapid succession. She came some more before my cum came squirting out after the last suck. I took the huge glob of sperm into my mouth.

I moved back to her face and we passionately kissed as I passed the cum to her. She pushed some back into my mouth, I returned it. Finally we both swallowed.

“I love it when you do that, Paul. Now I’m hungry for a big piece of cow meat! But can I have more Paul meat later?”

“Until I have to go to work on Monday.”


Jim

I stripped off my clothes and put them in the hamper. I learned a long time ago that leaving clothes lying around really set her off. It was a little thing to do and, to me, it was just a sign of my love and respect. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got it fairly hot before stepping in. She followed me in and immediately turned my back to the shower, grabbed the bar of soap, foaming up her hands and then foaming up my balls and cock.

“Jim, do they make such a thing as pubic hair shampoo?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Well then, maybe I need to just shave off all this dirty hair.”

“You want me as smooth as your pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Won’t it make me look like a little boy?”

“How many little boys do you know with a eight inch dick?”

“I don’t know any. I’ve never seen a little boys dick.”

When she had built up a thick mass of foam, she grabbed her razor from the shower caddy and knelt before me. She began by shaving the hair across the bottom of my stomach, before working her way down to the base of my hardening cock. She took hold of the skin of my scrotum and pulled it tight. When it was straight and tight, she ran the razor along the taught skin, taking every hair with it. She carefully did my balls and then shaved along the erect shaft and got the hairs around the base of my cock.

“Put your leg on the side of the tub, I want to get between your legs and then get your asshole.”

I did and in no time at all, I was smooth as could be, front and back. We then washed each other, I made sure that her pussy was as smooth as my cock and balls and the same with her ass. I also made sure that her ass was clean at least as far as I could reach with my index finger. I resoaped and pumped her ass hole some more.

“That feels so good. Do you want to fuck my butt?”

“Yes.”

“Do it.”

I soaped her some more and then pressed the head of my cock into her rosebud. We were so slippery that we didn’t feel the usual pop when the head of my cock entered her. I slid all eight inches fully into her and pressed her body against the shower wall. I plunged my cock into her over and over. I had each of her hands in each of mine and had her splayed up against the wall.

She made a grunting noise that sounded like my name each time I slammed into her. I started to drive faster and faster until I pressed into her as far as I could and let loose a full load of sperm into her ass. I hunched my back several times as I pumped and pumped my seed out of my body and into hers. Finally done, I backed away and she spun to soap me up again and clean me off, I did the same for her and then we rinsed and dried and walked into the bedroom to see what we could come up with next.


The steaks were good and the people watching was fun. We also caught sight of several people watching us. We were having fun, but I have to admit that we were the best looking couple in the restaurant. Diane kept licking her lips and that always did something to me.

The IMAX movie was fun and we raised the arm between our seats and cuddled as we watched. As soon as it was over, I asked the question I always asked after any movie we watched.

“What was your favorite part?”

“Oh, Paul, I enjoyed the scope of it. The space station was so cool and how it kept expanding. It reminded me of your cock. So, what’s next?”

“I was thinking that we could hit the Bait Shop. The band there tonight is great. We can sit and listen to the music or dance or go out in the parking lot and fuck in the back seat of the car.”

“Do you think we’re still in high school?”

“If we were, we wouldn’t be having sex. As I recall you and I weren’t exactly compatible.”

“I still remember the first time we realized we were compatible. If that wasn’t the strangest day of my life, I don’t know what was.”

“I know. I thought you were the biggest geek and my boyfriend was the best guy ever. If it hadn’t been for that stupid prank, I would never have noticed you.”

It did seem that in high school it was all about the way you looked and not who you were or what sort of person you were.”

“Or how big your dick was.”

“But no one walked around with their dicks hanging out. And none of the jocks wanted their girlfriends to find out that some of the geeks had huge cocks. So the locker room talk never got to the girls.”

“If the cheerleaders hadn’t conspire to pants the geeks Homecoming Week, I would have never known about geeks and their nice cocks.”

“I still remember when your boyfriend confronted you about dropping him in favor of a geek. You told him that it took you two hands to grip the geek cock and his cock disappeared in one of your hands.”

“I had to shut him down. He was getting really bitchy about me leaving him. But the first time I saw that cock, I had to get my hands on it. And that weekend when I was pumping it with both hands and it shot off and hit the headliner in the car, I was a permanent fan.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.