Collared as a Harath Sex Toy - Cover

Collared as a Harath Sex Toy

by Farleven

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Mind Control Sex Story: My friends and I have been abducted by alien invaders and are about to be collared and used as new toys for their slave ship crew.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Group Sex   First   .

The room was filled with women. I shuddered next to my friends. I realized where I must be as I looked around. This was a Harath slaver ship. They had been coming to Earth for the last decade. Their ships would fly over our cities and with their beams of light they transported thousands of people up to their ships.

There had been attempts to fight them, but their ships were too powerful. Only once had a ship ever been brought down. It was then that the people of Earth learned that these were slaver ships, and they were taking humans for sale across the galaxy.

“This can’t be happening.” Abbie shuddered as she looked back and forth around the room. I couldn’t blame her, but this wasn’t the time to panic. I reached over and shook her. I knew this was a shock, one minute we’re racing between lecture halls at college, we look up at the sound of rumbling ship engines and the next thing we knew, we were helpless and caged. Nothing about this was good, but we needed to keep our heads.

“Don’t panic. There’s nothing we can do right now, just wait.” I stated firmly. I knew this wasn’t the time to panic, but it was hard not to. Having a few thousand other women around in near hysterics didn’t help any.

“Yeah, I mean this sucks but at least we’ll find out what the Harath do with the people they catch.” Chloe smiled. I shuddered a bit. She’d always had a fascination with the Harath. It was always hard to know where that ended, but now it was more important than ever.

Shouts and screams spread through the crowds around us and we all turned to see a Harath walking through the crowd with a naked slave girl skipping along side him. The girl looked about our age with perky little breasts that poked through a mane of long brown hair. Her pussy was hairless and glistening. The only thing she wore was a simple sparkling collar.

She seemed to skip along, looking at one group of women and then another. The Harath stood behind her, impassive in his leather suit. He looked roughly human and very imposing. The air of command radiated from him and sent shivers up my spine.

“Oh! You’re cute!” The naked slave giggled as she bounced up in front of us.

Chloe stepped up. “Are you okay? What’s going on?”

“Oh, I’m great! Can’t you see that?” The girl thrust out her chest and then twirled around. Her hair flew around and then landed with a rush when she stopped. “I’m helping the captain find new toys for him and the crew.”

“New toys?” I stammered, not liking where this was going.

“Oh yes, I’ve been so busy as the only toy on the ship for its trip here.” He slid her hands down her side for a moment, accentuating her femininity. “Sure, it’s great having so many hard cocks using all my holes, but a girl could use some help.”

“How long have you been here?” I asked as I looked her over.

“Long enough to learn how to take three cocks at once.” She giggled girlishly. “And, the captain enjoys a nice tight pussy.”

“Have you found something?” The Harath appeared behind her. The young woman looked back and smiled. She slid herself around his side and humped her pussy on his thigh, leaving a trail of juice behind her.

“Oh, yes, Master! I like these girls!” She sighed as he reached down and squeezed her soft behind. I shuddered at the openly wanton display. I took a step back as he turned his gaze to us.

“Indeed. Well then.” He nodded and I felt hands grab me. I felt something cool and metal slip around my neck and click closed. I tried to fight my way free, but the hands held me firmly.

“There’s no need to fight. You can’t beat the collar.” The Harath smiled as I felt something stinging the base of my neck.

“That’s right, I couldn’t fight it either!” The slave laughed.

“Oh god!” Chloe gasped as she stumbled forward. “I can feel it!”

I could feel it too. Suddenly, I was feeling aroused, very aroused. I looked over at Abbie and she was shuddering as well.

“Good, I would like to sample my new toys before I let the crew enjoy them.” The Harath turned and walked back towards an edge of the room. My pussy quivered at his words. I needed to follow him. I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t do anything else. I fell in behind the Harath and his little sex toy.

“You’re going to fuck us, aren’t you?” Chloe giggled as she strode forward. Her hips swayed happily in front of me. I knew she’d thought about this before, but now she was about to live it. I hadn’t realized it had been such a fantasy for her, but she seemed almost happy about what was happening.

“Of course, that’s what toys do!” The slave bounced along next to Chloe. “Have you been fucked before?”

“No, I’m still a virgin.” Chloe giggled.

“So was I!” The girl chirped. “And it was wonderful feeling Master’s cock split me open for the first time!”

“God, that’s so hot!” Chloe purred as we followed the Harath into a large room. It was filled with large low beds, pillows and a collection of lewd looking furniture. I didn’t want to imagine what it was all for, but I knew well enough.

“Now, it’s time to strip! Toy’s don’t need clothes after all!” The slave giggled as she gave us a series of sexy poses that showed off her naked creamy white skin.

“Oh course, why would a toy need her clothes?” Chloe giggled as she tore off her top, buttons flying through the air. I stood and watched in shock as Chloe ripped away her clothes.

“Tell, me toy, did you ever dream of this?” The Harath walked up and looked down at Chloe as she freed her ample chest from a plain white bra. She looked up at him with awe in her eyes as she thrust her chest out for him.

“Oh yes, Master! I used to stroke my clit every night dreaming about being a sex slave.” Chloe smiled. “And about my tight human flesh being used by a hard thick Harath male.”

“Indeed.” He laughed as Chloe finished pulling off her skirt and panties. She stood naked in front of him. He stepped up to her slid his hands over her large round breasts. “You’ll make an excellent toy.”

“Thank you Master!” Chloe swooned. “Would you like to claim this toy’s pussy now?”

“Soon, my eager one.” He smiled and Chloe squealed as he gave each of her breasts a firm squeeze. He turned to me next. I had undressed more slowly. I’d tried to fight the control, but the urges were too strong and my fingers kept working off one and another piece of clothes. His attention was on Chloe though, and had given me enough time to finish. My own breasts stood out proudly from my chest. They were more modest than Chloe’s but large enough for most guys to enjoy. He looked me over slowly, clearly enjoying my naked curves as I shuddered in front of him. My pussy was quivering with heat.

“So, toy, are you unused as well?” He asked as he reached out to weigh my breast. I shuddered from the pleasure his touch sent shudders up my spine. It shouldn’t have felt so good, but it still sent shivers up my spine.

“Yes, Master.” I giggled suddenly. The words were both my own and yet not. “This toy’s pussy has never enjoyed the pleasure of a male’s hardness.”

“Ah, but you do not desire it as the other toy does.” He grinned as he slid his hand down between my legs. I quivered as his fingers slid between my nether lips.

“Sorry, Master, but this toy never fantasized about your perfect dominance. She is a much more ordinary human female.” I chirped out. I realized it was the collar talking through me, telling him about his latest prize. It was a strange sensation, hearing myself talk, and more than a little embarrassing to hear what I was saying.

“As is this toy, Master.” Abbie giggled as she jiggled her large breasts up at him. “But this toy’s pussy has some experience, and she has had some very kinky fantasies for such a young toy.”

“Oh! That’s so cool! Tell us about one!” The naked slave hopped over to Abbie.

“Well,” Abbie twirled a strand of hair in her fingers for a moment as she blushed deeply. Then she got down onto her hands and knees and turned away from us. “This toy wants a male to mount her like an animal and fuck her pussy savagely while she makes animal noises.”

“Indeed.” The Harath laughed as Abbie wiggled her hips back up at him. Her pussy was flush and dripping wet, just as every other toy in the room. I knew how embarrassing this must be for her, but we were all under the control of our collars. “Well, I assure you that you’ll enjoy that pleasure and more toy.”

“Now, I have decided.” He looked to me. “I will enjoy you first. The rest of the toys can pleasure each other.”

“Thank you, Master!” The slave giggled as she slid up beside Chloe. Her hands slid between Chloe’s legs and over her breasts as Abbie slid up from behind. The three toys let out varying moans of pleasure as they collapsed together in a heap of writhing flesh.

While Chloe was busy spreading open Abbie’s legs with her tongue, I slid onto my knees before my new master.

“Thank you, Master!” I beamed as my hands moved up and started to strip away his leggings. “Please let this toy pleasure you!”

“Of course.” He smiled down at me as I managed to unwrap his cock. I gazed at it for a moment as it bobbed in front of me, hard and eager. The back of my neck tingled for a moment and I leaned in and ran my tongue up the length of his hardness. As my tongue reached the tip I slid it around the top and then kissed the meaty head.

“This toy’s mouth has never pleasured a male either!” The collar made me giggle and before I slid my lips down and took his hardness into my mouth. I really had never done more than look at a few pictures of a naked guy on the Internet before. Now I was bobbing my head up and down him like a hungry slut. He gasped as I ran my tongue along the length of his hardness as it plunged between my lips and down my throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.