Widowed Waif Wages - Cover

Widowed Waif Wages

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 8: Who Is It

Scattered about the estate are dozens of children with Joey’s genes. Their ages vary from less than a year to eight years old. The majority are Joey’s sons. The newest child is not a Joey descendant, yet carries the most complete copy of Joey’s DNA. It’s Joey himself reborn. The bone marrow transplant is successful and he is functioning at the level of a newborn baby. The important word in that sentence is functioning because that’s the miracle.

Not only is Joey creating his own blood cells, but his auto-immune system is now working and so is his endocrine system. Amazingly, his limbs now work but aren’t yet under his control. He fidgets and trembles like a newborn. According to the doctors, Joey is precisely progressing at a normal rate, as expected with newborn babies. He now has a suck reflex and can nurse, no longer requiring feeding intravenously. Who is it inside this baby Joey? The original? Perhaps an entirely new person. Will Joey be the Joey we knew, when he again matures over a couple of decades? I’m understandably curious.

Parts of Joey have remained unchanged. He didn’t shrink, he is still adult-sized. Neither did his genitals or libido diminish. A profane opportunistic squad of lactating moms rapidly formed and organized themselves to feed and tend Joey around the clock. Joey suckles their breasts, nursing on their milk, while they pleasure themselves and him by riding his cock. They restrict or forbid all others’ access. Joey seems content and happy but it doesn’t seem right. Those of us repelled by their perverse practice, completely avoid visiting the lab.

It’s said, sergeants run the army, and nurses always run the hospitals. True or not, Joey’s nurses do run Joey’s clinic. The doctors graciously defer to them. Each nursing mother suckles both her child and Joey. Their herd is more than sufficient in number that neither Joey nor their kids suffer any lack. They also produce enough surplus for bribing the doctors. Seduced by a combination of breast milk synchronous with fucking pussy, the doctors are contented too!

Elaine isn’t shy about expressing her discontent. Now that Joey produces live sperm, why haven’t arrangements been made, for him to impregnate her? Her freedom is contingent upon getting pregnant

Well, that’s a new problem. Before, when Joey was a vegetating infertile zombie, I considered secretly moving him in my cart to visit Elaine for an afternoon or even an entire night of copulation. I anticipated it would be a simple project. Easily accomplished. Now, with so many caretakers surrounding him, jealously guarding him, it’s no longer possible to sneak him away. Bringing Elaine to Joey was never an option. How do I remotely impregnate her? Artificial insemination? Catch what oozes from his nurse’s vaginas and load up a turkey baster? Do I politely ask them for donations? The residue wasted running down their legs? What would their reaction be? Disdain? Derision? Their wrong assumption I want it for personal consumption myself? Yuck! Chances are Elaine might not catch the first round, might require repeated applications, more risk, and more humiliation for me. This is not a simple problem. I can’t imagine it has a simple solution. Who can advise me? The doctors?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.