Widowed Waif Wages - Cover

Widowed Waif Wages

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 5: Is He Conscious?

Lilli got her tit for tat revenge. Contrary to my wishes, she told our group Joey is suffering from severe dementia. Revealed he was under mad scientist’s medical care, and hidden away in a subterranean laboratory. My inconsiderate divulging she is pregnant was repaid tit for tat. It all turned out for the best.

Soon the news spread and everyone knew and all generously volunteered to stimulate him. Joey benefits from all the sex he can stand. It’s obvious he enjoys it, he ejaculates. Joey responds sexually, but his mind is apparently switched off! If he has a mind.

Other than instinctively humping his hips when a woman is riding his cock, Joey’s movements have been limited to very small ones. Eye blinks, eye focusing, and slight intensity changes in that stupid sardonic grin he constantly wears, even while he sleeps. The only sound he utters is throaty grunts when he cums.

Those women whose previous relationship with Joey was only sexual, are pleased he’s recovered. He is just as they recall him, a big pricked stud. In concise terms, that defines what Joey’s existence and ambition were about. Fucking every pussy of every age and kind, as many pussies each day as he could arrange, and fresh, new, preferably virgin pussy whenever it could be obtained. Was achieving a world womanizer record his unstated goal? He may yet attain that goal in his current state of constant priapic tumescence.

Those of us who knew him more intimately, miss him, and dealing with his zombie stud caricature is annoying because it resembles him but isn’t him. Will he ever get better?

“There is a definite sign of cognizance returning.” Thinks Dr. Asky.

“Nonsense, Asky. A constant hardon is not evidence of intelligence.”

“Anticipation is intelligent awareness. Learned patterns of events. Joey was losing his erection between women, now he anticipates the next and remains tumescent. You must admit the correlation, Zman.”

“He hasn’t learned a thing, not even caution. Under constant attack, as he is, a natural instinctive reaction is to retain his battle stance!”

“Instincts my ass. Your theory stinks as much as my ENDstincts.”

“Give yourself some relief, Asky. Pull your head out of your arse, if you object to cavern gasses!”

“Learned scientists, highly educated men in their sixties as you are, shouldn’t involve themselves in juvenile arguments like this.”

“Our arguing isn’t juvenile, Cindy. It improves our thinking, fine-tunes our theories. It’s peer review. Critique refines our arguments.”

“You two sound more like an old married couple squabbling.”

“We should see more phenomenon soon if my assessment is correct. Evidence Joey is more alert to his environment. If the priapism is all the advance observable, then perhaps Zman’s pessimistic view is the correct one, attribute it to instinctive defense. I prefer my optimism.”

“All of us would prefer to be optimistic! Thank you, Doctors.”

The children’s beach party was very successful. The kids were so delighted we decided to repeat it every four or five days, depending on weather conditions. The most recent beach party included special guests. I had an ulterior motive for inviting Doctors Asky and Zman to bring Joey to the beach for a short visit. My 3D-printed Joey doll is ready for presentation and permanent display in the second-floor gallery. The children should see him alive before seeing the commemorative statue. They haven’t seen him since slightly before he was shot. Don’t want them confused. Joey was dressed in a shirt and jacket, catheterized and diapered and his lower body covered with a lap robe. The doctors and I did all the talking and explaining. We believe it was a beneficial reunion. Joey loved his kids.

The kids swarmed him and had to be peeled off of Joey. Hermione was determined to sit on his lap, and her insistence inspired all the kids to want to sit on daddy’s lap. We organized them, lined them up, and sat them on his lap for only a minute each. Like when visiting the fake Santa at the box store. Each child was encouraged to whisper some secret in his ear, kiss his cheek, and vacate daddy’s lap for the next kid to have his turn. All went smoothly until Hermione’s turn. Just as she kissed his cheek, Joey turned his head to face her. Received her kiss on his grinning teeth. The shock upset her and made her cry. But she didn’t flee, instead, she clung to him and sobbed into his chest. Joey moved his head again, to look down at her. Hermione was removed and the last two boys had a turn. Joey was looking down at each son, but the truth is, he hadn’t moved his head since he turned to see Hermione.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.