Widowed Waif Wages - Cover

Widowed Waif Wages

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 13: Exodus

What to do, what to do? Joey and Hecate (old Elaine) are hell-bent to cause problems. Hecate prefers evil and sadly Joey is attracted to it. Both seem to delight in corrupting teenagers. By masquerading as a goddess to influence and provide counsel Joey accepts has backfired. Joey now has two goddesses he listens to, and recently he listens more attentively to Hecate. Allowing for one goddess to exist, you allow for multiple specimens of the genre. A Pandora’s box scenario.

Impossible to know what someone is thinking unless you see their plans in action. When their actions are understood, you can be sure they’ve been making those plans for some time. Collecting these special tenants into one place, was that Hecate’s plan from the beginning? Very possible. Her finished tenements against the outside orchard wall are filled with teen and preteen girls, all sharing Joey’s genes and virginity in common. These are settlement girls, daughters Joey sired with settlement women. None are daughters from the manor house or rectory and none of their moms are members of the inner circle. These girls are still Joey’s biological daughters despite where they were born and what advantages they were denied. Hecate ferreted them out, screened them, gathered them, and worse! Their percentage of virginity is fast dwindling after she gave them to Joey.

Joey needs to go home to Florida, far away from tempting nubile young daughters. Just because he’s currently content with his daughters from the settlement, doesn’t mean he won’t soon begin preying on our daughters at the house. My daughters, Hermione and Plum concern me most. Dick is already lost to me. Hecate wasn’t satisfied to embroil only Joey in incest, she seduced my adopted son Dick. Her natural son she named Richard and abandoned. Richard, Dick, doesn’t know he’s having an affair with his biological mother. Hecate has no excuse. Dick needs to go to Florida too. Or, it’s now time to exact from Hecate, old Elaine, the ultimate price.

The wages of Sin is death! Long overdue payback. Today is payday.

Have a nice trip, Elaine. Shouldn’t have tried exploring cliffs wearing those ridiculous stilts made of goat hooves. When her body was identified, it amazed all Elaine had been hiding on the island all these years. Her disguise as a witch doctor had been surprisingly effective.

Watch for the next sequel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.