Widowed Waif Wages - Cover

Widowed Waif Wages

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 9: Who Done It

If you the reader like mysteries, then you’ll appreciate my keeping the identity of the doctor performing the implants a mystery. A special bit of story taffy for you to chew and speculate upon. A clue for you is only fair. The less arrogant doctor, the less judgmental, less certain his opinion is the only one of value, wasn’t the one. The tougher more obdurate personality is very susceptible to flattery.

My friends are delivered. Sister Agnes produced a daughter she named Marie. Gladys has a happy baby. Her son is named Phelix, a corrupt spelling of Felix. My best friend Lilli has a darling little girl named Lei’a Ali’i. Pronounced as I wanna lay ya. I agree it’s an unfortunate choice but I respect the choice was hers. A few months after the birth, I made an imposing request to Lilli.

“Lilli? Maybe you recall a little over a year ago, you made me an offer, if I ever want pussy, yours is available to me? Is the offer still good?”

“Of course Cindy! Nothing would make me happier than to make love with my best friend. Is now good for you? It’s fine for me.”

“My request is even more personal, more intimate than you imagine. Would you make a baby with me?”

“That’s a delightful idea, but I can’t imagine how two women could accomplish it.”

“Would you do this for me? Carry my child I’m incapable of carrying myself? My eggs are in storage. One can be thawed out and fertilized in a test tube with Joey’s sperm. Timing is critical, your uterus must be in the correct stage the zygote can be implanted in your uterus lining. From that point on, it’s a normal pregnancy. The baby will have Joey’s and my DNA but you will always be the birth mother of my child. A stronger bonding between two friends I can’t imagine. It’s a huge imposition, I know, but you are the only one I love enough to want to share this with.”

That’s true. My mind has changed and I don’t want Elaine carrying my child. Shudder at the idea of Elaine having a relationship with, nursing, and bonding with my baby. Only Lilli is sweet enough for that special project. As to keeping my promise and impregnating Elaine, it’s back to the turkey baster. Just need to collect Joey’s jiz and I know how. Simple, I’m going to fuck him. The trick is to get past his guards and I have a plan to do that. Terrorize them into fleeing. Very few people have seen my scars. Wearing the Impure Water Girl full head mask, my jigsaw scarred body nude, I can impersonate the bride of Frankenstein. Some miniature flash bangs could help. Recently, I saw some settlement kids playing with pea-sized toy fireworks. Thrown at masonry it explodes on impact.

“Are you reconsidering, Cindy? You look lost in thought. I’d love to, I feel honored you want me to carry your baby for you. I agree it would bond the three of us for life. I have a request of my own, and it’s not a condition for helping you. You don’t have to do this. I want to make love with you. I want to taste you and make you orgasm, experience your passion. I want to orgasm for you, while you kiss and lick my pussy. Is that too much to ask? Will you kiss the pussy your baby will be born from?”

Don’t have to, is that what Lilly said? Is she fooling herself? How can I refuse? I felt I had to, was compelled to and I’m glad I did. Joey pleasured me whenever he ate me, but Lilly does it so much better, she makes me scream! The first time I peeled apart Lilli’s thick hairy labia and looked close into the wet gooey pink mess of her pussy, I felt nauseated. I intended to bury my face in her and didn’t want to. I’m grateful my will was strong enough to overcome my repugnance. It was wonderful. Lilli is delicious and passionate and swivels her hips in erotic gyrations. Now I adore every opportunity to wallow my face in her softness, licking and kissing, sucking everything I find. We have wonderful explosive orgasms together. Now I understand why eating pussy is popular with both genders. I’m in love with Lilli and her body. Crave her. Enjoy her at least once every day. Lilli loves me too, and we’re pregnant. She is.

Lilli did the requested screening interviews and signed the necessary paperwork. One doctor implanted Lilli with my fertilized ova. The other more obstinate-minded doctor, rode to the dungeon while blindfolded in my cart and implanted a second fertilized egg in Elaine. Elaine was completely draped with only her pussy visible. After the procedure, the doctor was again blindfolded and returned in my cart to his private quarters. There I paid his fee. The combination of flattering his ego beforehand and the offer of juvenile pussy afterward won him over and got the job done.

After allowing the doctor his fun, which I took no pleasure in, I hastened back to Elaine. What happened with my plan to terrorize the nurses, fuck Joey, and use a turkey baster to squirt his seed up into Elaine? It still exists as the backup plan if she miscarries. My revulsion towards Elaine carrying my baby has passed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.