My Blackmail - Cover

My Blackmail

Copyright© 2021 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of a teen girl who gets married too early, then winds up drugged, filmed and blackmailed by two Hispanic men while her new rich husband is out of town. Her being forced turns into her needing the humiliation of being nude in a topless bar and fucking random men and doing every nasty thing they want

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

We drove for about 15 minutes and pulled into the parking lot of the All Star Men’s Club. I didn’t know the place but immediately knew that it was a strip joint. “Please don’t make me go on a stage and strip. I will do anything you want.”

“Well that’s good, because this is what we want, so shut the fuck up and have a big smile on your face while we are here. We are going to take you to meet the Manager and you will tell him how much you want to strip here. Understand whore?”

I couldn’t contain my crying so Carlos opened a tiny vile he had in his pocket and took out a very tiny spoon looking thing, dipped it into the white powder and then I realized what this was. “NO please no.” But he put it under my left nostril and said, “Take a hit whore.” So I did what I had seen on TV and felt an immediate rush. He got some more and put it under my right nostril and I again inhaled. “Wow” was all I said. We got out of the car and went inside. A girl at the front desk spoke as if she knew Carlos and Pedro. “Is Ramiro in today Love? I have a new dancer for him.”

She picked up the phone and after a brief discussion, she said he would be right out. We waited only a few minutes and this rather large Hispanic man came out, immediately undressed me with his eyes and shook hands with both Carlos and Pedro. “Let’s go into my office.” So we followed him in. He had a large office with a dozen TVs on one wall, several with girls dancing on stage and others showing empty rooms. There were also nude pictures of girls everywhere. As soon as we got in, Carlos said, “Leslie, take off your clothes and show Ramiro what you are working with.”

I think the coke had done something to me, I was a little dazed but feeling very warm everywhere, especially in my pussy, so it took only a second to be completely nude in front of yet another stranger.

“Turn around and show him your best asset.” And with that, all 3 men laughed. As I turned, Ramiro roared: “Fuck with that ass, this girl can earn a fortune working here. Bend over and give me a good view.” I did as told and felt him come behind me and grab both cheeks. “I need to get to know Leslie a bit better, so you two go to the boutique and pick out a top and the thinnest white G-string.

Ramiro unzipped his pants and this fat uncut cock strung out. He looked at me then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I began to lick and suck on this thick hard 7 inch Mexican cock, licking and sucking like I was possessed. Little did I know that 3 cameras were recording everything that was happening in his office. After a few minutes, he said, “Bend over the desk and spread your fat ass wide for me.”

I did as instructed, spreading my legs wide and then reached back and spread my ass for him. I assumed he was going to fuck my ass and I was prepared for the intense pain, but instead I felt his thick cock slide into my wet pussy. “Auggg. Oh God yes, please” As he started fucking me, he pushed me over more and then grabbed my nipple rings and started pulling on them. It hurt but actually was more of a turn on than painful. I was completely lost in the experience and closed my eyes and just felt the complete enjoyment of being fucked by a complete stranger in this very unreal setting. After a few minutes, I felt his body jerk and knew he was filling my pussy with his load. As he did, he gave my nipple rings a big jerk and I let out a scream. As Ramiro pulled out of me, I felt his cum running down my legs. When I turned around, he once again pushed me to my knees and his cock was covered in his and my cum, so I sucked and cleaned it with my mouth, then grabbed a Kleenex off the desk and cleaned up my pussy and legs.

“You eat pussy whore?”

“No I have never and don’t think I can.”

“Well, we will see about that. He hit his Intercom button, “Get Faith in here.”

Pedro and Carlos came back in and were sitting in chairs when this very pretty teen Mexican girl came into the room. I know you are supposed to be 18 to work in such a club but there was no way she was over 16. “Si jefa, que necesitas?”

“This is Leslie; she wants to eat your pussy and asshole.” Without saying a word, she took off her pink G-string and set on the couch with her legs raised high in the air. Both Carlos and Pedro aimed their cameras at me as I turned to walk over to her.

“No crawl you whore.”

So I went to my knees and crawled like a bitch over to this young teen girl. I had never really considered eating another woman and here I was, on my hands and knees between a teenage girls legs with 3 men watching and filming. When I looked up at her, she smiled and spit in my face, “eat it bitch.” Obviously, I knew what would turn her on so began to lick and suck on her clit as I massaged her asshole. She moaned, raised her legs and pushed my head down further. I stuck my tongue as far into her tiny asshole as possible. Both of us let out loud moans as she came on my face. I licked and suck every drop of her then returned to my knees.

Apparently, I had passed the last test, so was “hired”. I went into the dressing room full of young nearly nude girls and changed into my outfit. Several girls, including Faith were talking about me, assuming that I didn’t speak Spanish. Mostly they were talking about my “big fat white ass” and how good I was at eating ass. Before I knew it, my name was called to go to the stage.

As I walked up on that stage, nearly nude, I thought of the show Game Of Thrones, where the Queen was stripped nude and made her walk of atonement through the streets everyone seeing her tits, her ass and her pussy. Completely devoid of pride, nude before everyone, nothing hiding who and what she was. That was me now. Standing in front of maybe 30 strangers, mostly men but a few waitresses and other strippers looking as Mrs. Leslie Simmons was introduced to the world, nude for all to see, for all to enjoy, for all to ridicule. And I know the other girl that preceded me was called “Bunny”, so I wondered why they introduced me by my entire full married name. I guess this was to further shame me.

I was thinking of that shame and humiliation that I had right now, but my pussy was dripping and my G-string was wet and plastered to my pussy. I wondered if anyone that I knew was in the audience or how long it would be until someone that knew me was in the audience. Why did I wait until I was 17 to start having sex. Given my current situation, I am now a whore and fucked, until yesterday, by only 2 men, now that number is 6 and before the day is over, I would add a dozen more.

“Bend over and shake that fat ass Mrs. Simmons” came from a voice I recognized. So I turned my ass toward the audience and began to hunch. “Rub that cunt.” With my hand inside my G-string, a think string between the cheeks of my “fat ass” and the men looking on, I began to rub and hunch my own hand. “Augggg” came out of my mouth as I came on stage. That was greeted by much laughter and applause. When I stood up and turned around, there were 2 young men, likely in their early 20s standing by the stage. I went over to the first whose hands were all over my legs and hips as he inserted a dollar bill in the side of my G-string.

“Damn Girl, you have one fine ass. Does your husband get to fuck it?”

I was so turned on, “Yes”.

“So do I get to fuck that fine ass today?” He stood looking into my eyes. “Yes, you can fuck my ass.” I leaned down to lightly kiss him on the lips when his tongue entered my mouth as he grabbed my nipple rings and pulled me into him. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds as my tongue went deep into his mouth. Finally, he pulled away and I moved to the second man.

“Bend over and let me enjoy that ass in my face.” So I turned and got on my hands and knees, while I hunched toward his face. I felt his hands all over my ass, then gasp as my G-string was pulled down to my ankles. I wasn’t sure what to do, so turned around with him staring right into my pussy. “Give me the fucking G-string.” I looked at him and stepped out of it and he picked it off the stage and put it to his nose. As he left, a number of other men of all ages came to the stage while my song continued to play much longer than it should have. I was completely nude in front of a group of complete strangers, that continued to come and go throughout the night. I never got my G-string back, so went on stage about once an hour completely nude. When I wasn’t on stage, I was generally in a back room being fucked by one stranger after another.

Finally the evening ended after 2:00 and I showered and dressed in my whore outfit and was taken home by Carlos and Pedro. As best I recall, nothing happened the rest of the evening, but I had so much drugs and alcohol in me, I’m not sure. When I finally awoke, nude and alone in bed, I had a pounding headache and wondered if had all been a dream, or I guess nightmare. Then I heard voices coming from the den.

“Slut, get the fuck up and fix breakfast.”

I crawled out of bed, feeling horrible, went and took a shower. After a very long hot shower, I put on a robe and went into the den. You can imagine how long the robe stayed on and after 2 loads of cum, was told to fix breakfast. Fortunately todays’ eggs didn’t contain cum like yesterdays. Both Carlos and Pedro had me suck them then fucked me after breakfast, one in my very sore pussy and the other in my ass. I was told to get ready to return to the club and we were back there when it opened at 11:00.

I had no idea that dozens of men would be sitting there drinking at that time of the day, but it seemed full and lively. I was the second girl on the stage, but this time without drugs or alcohol. When I walked out, I was again introduced as “Mrs. Leslie Simmons, Jim’s fat ass cheating wife”. And as strange as it seems, that introduction had me soaking wet. Going out on the stage, I immediately took off my top, so was standing there in just my G-string and rubbing on my wet pussy for all to see. It didn’t take long before a line of strangers were standing there pulling my G-string to the side to finger me on stage. I did nothing to stop them, in fact, wished some were fucking me right there. And once I left the stage, I went into the private area and got my wish, sucking and fucking one man after another. After another round on the stage, I was back sucking a chubby Hispanic man with a small uncut cock. As I left the room with several hundred dollars, this large black man was standing there.

“I love fucking nasty married sluts, knowing their tiny cock husbands can’t do what I can do to them.” I didn’t seem to have any choice in the matter, so was all but drug back into a back room. He asked the waitress to stay “to record the married sluts destruction.”

Joan stood there with his phone as he pushed me to my knees to unzip him. As I pulled down his slacks, this huge black cock fell out. It wasn’t hard and yet was probably 8 or 9 inches long and very fat. “You ready for this Bitch?”

I began to lick and suck on it and within a minute the largest cock I had ever imagined was being forced in my mouth. “That’s it Slut. Take Daddy’s cock.” And with that he grabbed the back of my head and forced it as far in as it would go. I immediately started gagging and tried to pull away when I felt it actually enter my throat and the bile start to rise from my stomach. As he pulled his monster cock out, I covered his cock and my chest with my puke. I sat back gasping for air and he said: “Hey bitch, I will clean that off for you” and he began to piss all over me, covering my hair, my tits and my face.

“You can clean that up later but now bend over that chair and spread the cheeks on that fat white married cheating whore ass.” With tears running down my face, I did as instructed, putting my head on the chair and reaching back and spreading my ass cheeks.

“FUCK, never seen a thin white whore with such a fat fucking ass. I am about to fuck you up girly” And with that, he began to force his cock into my wet pussy. I moaned and begged him to go slow. His response to that was a slap across my “fat white ass”. It strange that I now loved my ass being called fat. It sat me apart. I wanted to hear him say it again. “Tell me what my ass is.”

“You have the fattest white ass I have ever fucked.” And with that, he crammed his cock fully into my pussy. I let out a scream which had to be heard throughout the club but then the music was fairly loud.

“I want to hear you beg for it you fucking fat ass whore.”

“Please fuck my ass with your huge black cock,” I managed to say while trying to catch my breath but with each thrust he seemed to be tearing into my stomach. “Again Bitch”

“Fuck my fat white ass with your big nigger cock.” That was obviously a mistake as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as far as it would do.

“You worthless fat ass whore, I am going to fuck you up.” And with his other hand, he began to slap my face and tits which were now sticking out as my body was raised. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joan move to where she could get a better video of him hitting me and seemingly enjoying it. He kept slapping and hitting my face and tits while he thrust in and out of my pussy. All I could do was cry and scream, which went on for at least another five minutes. Finally, he pushed me forward and felt him emptying his cum deep inside of me. I fell forward on the chair but that lasted only till he pulled his cock out of my pussy and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me around and to my knees. I didn’t hesitate and immediately sucked him clean while she spit several times in my face telling me what a “worthless fat ass whore I was”. And I guess he was right.

I had to go clean up and didn’t want to go back on stage, but the night wasn’t over so I took several more turns on the stage and in the back room. But this time, my ass, face and tits had big red hand prints on them and others assumed it was giving them permission to add to my pain and humiliation. Finally the night ended.

The two days of being a whore ended when I fell asleep being driven home by Carlos and Pedro. I woke up as they drove into my driveway and I got out of the car. “So when does your husband go out of town again?”

“Right this moment, I can’t tell you. I need to sleep and check his calendar.”

“Then you let us know by tomorrow. And if you don’t, you will pay the price.”

“OK, I promise I will. I know what you will do if I don’t.”

“Be sure to look at all the new videos we posted of you stripping and being a whore in the back room. They are all still private now, but one mistake on your part and the entire world can enjoy looking at your nasty cunt.”

“I know, bye.” I went in, took a long hot shower and fell into bed nude. I was finally out of bed at 4:00 pm an hour before Jim returned. I made myself up as pretty as I could and put on only a tank top. My nipples were poking through the thin material and the bottom of the tank top almost covered my pussy, but not quiet. I hoped it wasn’t bright red, but it was definitely sore. Based on what had happened in the past, I felt that Jim would want me as soon as he walked in the door, and he deserved to have me. When I heard his car enter the garage, I went into the kitchen to greet him.

“Wow! You look like you need a good fucking.”

“Hey love, how was your trip?” It was obvious that he had been drinking on the plane and seemed a bit drunk.

“Who cares? I love you looking like a cheap hooker. I should take you out dressed just like that and show everyone what a sexy slut I’m married to.”

“Would you like everyone to see me like this?”

“Fuck yes. Why do you think I married you, for your mind?” And he broke out in laughter at that.

“You know I will do whatever you want.”

“Then take off your fucking clothes and suck my cock.” I took off the tank top and started to go to my knees, but he stopped me and told me to “bend over the counter” which I did. “Fuck your fat ass is the sexiest thing about you. If it wasn’t for that fat ass, I would have never married you.” I heard him unzipping his pants, then felt him come behind me and force his cock into my very sore pussy. He slapped me several times on my ass and kept saying: “I love your fat fucking ass, I love your fat fucking ass ... Spread your fucking legs.” And his cock was fully inside my pussy while his body was hitting my ass. His hands began to grab my tits and, for the first time, he felt my new nipple rings. “What the fuck is this?”

As he began to pull on them, I let out a loud squeal; “Damn, that hurts. I got them for you.”

He pulled out of my pussy and spun me around, stepped back and was looking at my tits. “You do want to be a fucking whore, don’t you?”

“No, I just thought you would think them sexy and I wanted to please you. I can put the bars back in if you want.” I was thinking of the humiliation of getting the rings put in by Jake and it turned me on so much that I didn’t want to take them out.

“Fuck no, I can pull you around by your big tits now” and he grabbed both my rings and pulled me to him. I tried not to scream but the pain was rather obvious. He finally let go and stood there looking at me, “Damn, you are one fine looking cunt.”

“You have never called me such a nasty name before Jim. What is wrong with you?”

“I guess this is the first time I realized what a nasty slut you really are with those fucking rings hanging down from your big fat tits.”

I started to cry and he spun me around. “Shut the fuck up and spread your legs where I can look at your fat ass while I fuck you.”

We both took showers, had something to eat then went to bed where we had our normal sex, then he fell asleep while I laid there wondering what I was going to do to get out of my predicament. The rest of the weekend was very normal with lots of sex, eating out and more sex. All in all, a rather nice weekend. After Jim left for work on Monday, I started thinking about working in the topless bar. And though it was forced on me, I found that I really liked men looking at my body and confess that I gotten off to the sex. Now sure that was the drugs and alcohol or my need for sex?

CHAPER 4: I had just finished putting my make up on when my phone rang and it was Carlos. I started not to answer it but decided I better. “Hello Carlos.”

“All I have been thinking about all weekend is that fat ass of yours. I beat off to your videos a dozen times, so I need a piece of your ass now.’

“You promised that I would have to be with you only when Jim is out of town.”

“I know but I guess I’m changing the rules. So when is that wimp going out of town again. And don’t lie, I will call his office and find out for myself.”

“He will be leaving for just one night on next Thursday the 23rd so if you want, I can work the topless club again.”

“Well, I decide where you will work. I may put your fat ass on some street corner somewhere and see how many nasty cocks want it.”

I decided I better not antagonize him so didn’t respond to that comment. The truth was that I wanted to be back at the club. “Whatever you want, you know I will do.”

“Good, because I’m about a mile from your house, so get nude and I will be right there.”

“I will open the garage door so you can drive to the back and park in there. That way the neighbors won’t see your car.”

“You really think I give a fuck in the neighbors see me. Be standing in the back yard butt naked when I get there. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

I opened the garage door and went outside nude. Standing by the back door, I didn’t feel anyone could see me but, of course, that wasn’t good enough for Carlos. When he came out. He simply said, “Take a few laps around the yard while I get hard.”

I was bright red but took off running around out back yard, fully aware that if any of our neighbors were looking out their back windows; I would be on full view. As I made the second lap, Carlos, with his camera following my running, yelled: “look at that fat ass go. Ye Ha.” Somewhat out of breath after round 3, Carlos said for me to stop. I stood in front of him while he looked me up and down. “Is that married cunt nice and wet now?”

I couldn’t deny it. “Hell yes.” His expression seemed stunned by my apparent excitement at the situation. “Ok, let go inside and take care of my needs.” Almost as soon as we walked in the door, I dropped to my knees and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to unleash his big uncut cock. I started sucking then he pushed me off. With the camera focused on my face, “Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you.”

I had no willpower left, “Yes I want you to fuck me.”

“So is Jim not enough for you?

I didn’t want to answer but he was glaring into my soul. “No I need more. I need your big beautiful cock in me. Please?” He leaned down, “Open your mouth slut”, and as I did he spit into my mouth with the camera 6 inches from my face. I licked my lips and said, “Thank you.” Then I felt the warm piss hit my chest. As he moved back, he raised the stream of piss where it was hitting my face and then hair. “Open your mouth”, which I did and began to swallow some of his nasty piss. When he finally finished, I had drank a bunch but I and the floor was covered. He grabbed me by the hair, and forced his piss soaked cock into my mouth and began to face fuck me. His cock is so big, I was afraid I was going to puke but somehow, kept most of my stomach content settled though his cock was covered in my slobber. Finally, he filled my mouth with his warm cum, then stepped back looking at me, he and the camera taking in every piss, spit and cum soaked inch of my body. I couldn’t help myself, I was so turned on, my hand went between my legs and began to rub my clit until I was screaming in a very messy orgasm.

“You are really a big slut, aren’t you?”

I didn’t want to say it but couldn’t think of a lie, “Yes, you have made me one.”

“Then I have done a great job. Now get on your hands and knees and lick up this mess you made, then we can go take a shower.” I did as he ordered while he was behind me filming my ass the entire time. After I licked as much of his piss, my spit and cum off the floor, I got a Swiffer and cleaned up the kitchen before joining Carlos In the shower. We made out for the first few minutes then he turned me around, commenting for the hundredth time how much he loved my “fat ass” then put his cock in my pussy and gave both of us a wonderful orgasm. We then spent the next 3 hours in bed, having sex the entire time. He came in my pussy two more times and my ass once. I also spent about a half hour just licking his ass while he fingered me. It was one of the most sexually satisfying days of my life. He finally left and I washed the sheets and cleaned up, hoping to get fucked as soon as Jim walked in the door. He didn’t disappoint. Maybe the fact that I met him outside nude helped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.