My Blackmail - Cover

My Blackmail

Copyright© 2021 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of a teen girl who gets married too early, then winds up drugged, filmed and blackmailed by two Hispanic men while her new rich husband is out of town. Her being forced turns into her needing the humiliation of being nude in a topless bar and fucking random men and doing every nasty thing they want

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Jim traveled often for work but it was usually only for one night. In early summer, he was going to be out of the country for 4 nights, so I called my good friend Brea and asked if she wanted to go out for dinner. She was happy to get together and we had a great time catching up. I was shocked when she ordered a drink and produced an ID showing she was 21, even though she was 18 like I was. Needless to say, the next day, she took me to a rather seedy part of town, with some passport photos I had made and $200. Within an hour, I too was 21!! Brea told me of a great “pickup” bar she had been to and we agreed to meet there at 9:00. She suggested that we both take Ubers since we didn’t want to risk having a DWI, especially at our true ages. I decided it was time to put on some of the very sexy clothes that Jim had bought me, so put on this red dress that had a plunging neck line to my navel, showing about a third of my breast. The dress came to my knees, but was split on the side to my waist, so no undergarments were possible and when I walked, one could easily see my hips and maybe more.

Brea was standing at the bar when I arrived, talking to this much older black man, likely in his 40s. His shirt was plastered to his chest and the muscles in his arms were barely contained by the tight shirt. Damn, he was beautiful. Finally I noticed what Brea was wearing. She had on a nearly transparent top, clearly displaying her small but nice breast and some way too tight shorts. Jake bought me a drink but was obviously focused on Brea. After my second drink, I couldn’t take my eyes off Jake’s hands all over Brea’s body. She moaned loudly as one of his hands was between her legs and the other under her top pinching her nipples. Brea leans over to me and whispers in my ear. “Jake’s married so we are going to a motel and he is going to fuck my brains out.” I replied, “What brains?” to which we both laughed, she grabbed his hand and hurried out the door. I was going to finish my drink and leave, when a man came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

“I see your friend deserted you. I’m Carlos. Would you like to join me and Pedro at our table? He was very well dressed with no obvious accent. Helped by the two drinks, I agreed. The music had started at 10:00 and was fairly loud as we crossed behind the packed dance floor. When I got to the table, I was introduced to Pedro, another well dressed, good looking man who I suspected was in his 30s. After some pleasantries, Carlos noticed my wedding ring. “So does your husband know you are out dressed like that?”

“Believe it or not, he bought this for me. But no, he is out of town for a few days and probably thinks I’m home watching TV”. And we all laughed at that.

“When will he be back in town?”

“Not until late Friday, so have another two nights of independence.” Another round of drinks were brought and I began to feel drowsy but did feel Pedro’s hand move across my thigh and push my dress completely out of the way exposing my pussy. I offered no resistance as his finger entered my soaking wet pussy. I remember being taken to the dance floor, but nothing else. As I opened my eyes, I was laying in my bed with the worst headache ever. I struggled to remember what happened after I started dancing but everything was a blank. Then I felt the bed move and turned to see Carlos lying next to me. The sheets were down and I could tell he was nude and it became apparent to me, that I was nude as well. He opened his eyes: “Good morning beautiful. What a great night we all had.”

“What are you doing in my bed?”

“You invited me and Pedro to join you.”

“I would never have done that. Now get out!”

“Just calm down a bit and we can enjoy each other a bit more.”

“No. I want you gone now.”

“If that is what you really want, I can but you need to see something first. Come into the den.”

I grabbed for a dress that was on the floor, and Carlos just laughed and said, “Babe we have seen every inch of you, so leave it or I will tear it off you.” I walked very unsteadily toward the den and found Pedro sitting nude, with my computer in front of him.

“Show Mrs. Simmons her coming out party.” With that Carlos clicked on some link to a porn site and there was my name: “Mrs. Leslie Simmons, Houston Slut”.

“Oh my god, what is this?”

“Well, it’s you at the bar last night.” The video started and I’m dancing very seductively with Pedro when I pull the top of my dress open around my tits, fully exposing them. I sometimes forget how incredible sexy they are. I know I am so lucky. I started rubbing all over them, but the worst was I put my hands under them, as if holding them out to be enjoyed which Pedro immediately did. He grabbed them and started pulling on my nipple bars, distending my tits toward him. The camera panned down my body where I was pulling the dress up past my waist, exposing my freshly shaved married pussy. Within a few seconds, you could see hands go around me and it was obvious that some stranger had his cock out and forcing it into my pussy. I bend forward while he grabbed my hips and began to force his cock in and out of my pussy. Pedro released my tits and pushed on the back of my head toward his beautiful uncut cock which was standing at attention. I didn’t even hesitate as I took it in my mouth. For the next several minutes the video went from me sucking to being fucked. The man behind me came first filling my pussy with his cum while the camera showed it leaking out of my well fucked cunt. The angle of the video was looking down on my ass, my big beautiful ass that men love. Seeing this video I understand why men so love to see it. The man grabbed my dress and cleaned off his cock while I continued to suck on Pedro’s cock till he exploded all over my face. By this time another stranger had replaced the prior cock and was pounding away at me, then another and another. The video just captured man after man filling my cunt with cum and it running out of me while I continued to suck other strangers, including a few black cocks.

I was angry but also very turned on by what I had just seen. I had never seen a video of me and one that showed my big tits bouncing back and forth with each thrust and then there was my big beautiful ass. Oh my god. What am I going to do? “You need to delete that and leave,” I could barely get out of my mouth with tears running down my face.

“If you really want us to, we can leave now and you will never see us again. But if we do, that will cause you a bit of a problem.”

“What problem?”

“Well, we have a half dozen videos of you from last night. This is the one in the club but once we got here, you fucked both of us again and again, as well as getting pretty nasty. And if you want us to leave, we will, but first we will make these videos that we have on 3 different porn sites, visible to the public. And all have your full name. Plus, you gave us access to your phone and e-mail and that is on all the videos plus we have all your phone contacts and will send a link to the videos to everyone you know. So do you want us to leave or stay?”

I was completely screwed. So they were going to blackmail me to do god only knows what. “My husband will be home later today.”

“No, he won’t be home until late Friday, and if you lie to us again, we will do the most unspeakable things to you. And we have one video of you stripping here, giving us every detail of your prior fucks and how you threw yourself at your rich husband like the whore you are, telling us every detail of your life and begging us to fuck you and treat you, let’s see what did you say, yes, like the nasty whore you are.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“While your husband is gone, you will be our fuck toy and do absolutely anything we tell you to do. Otherwise, everyone you know will see all the videos of you. You need to see that one where you drank piss from both of us. That will be everyone’s favorite. So why don’t you start by going into the kitchen and fixing us some bacon and scrambled eggs and quit covering your cunt. We have lots of pictures of you playing with it and us fucking that and your very fine fat ass. Damn, I didn’t know white girls had asses like you. You must have some Mexican in you from somewhere.” Pedro added and they both laughed loud, “she had lots of Mexican in her last night.”

I dropped my head with tears still running down my face and went to the kitchen to start breakfast. Pedro followed me around with his camera. When I finally put 3 plates on the table and sat down, Carlos stood over my plate beating off and came all over my eggs. Of course, this was on video. “Now eat every bite.” Which I did. Actually, the cum didn’t spoil the taste.

“So are you on birth control?’

“Yes, but I sometimes forget to take them.”

“Good, maybe there is a little Mexican floating around in you.” I thought back to my last period, about a week and a half ago. Just the perfect time to get pregnant. “And no, you can’t take it today.”

Carlos got on his knees on the couch with his ass pointed at me, and at the camera, “Slut, come lick my ass clean. I took a dump earlier and not sure I cleaned myself very good.”

“I can’t do that!”

Pedro had stopped recording and was a few inches from my face, “First, the words no, can’t and won’t will never come out of your mouth again. And second, you did a lot of ass licking last night and will happily send that to your dad. So get your fat ass over there and lick his ass like you love the taste of it. Understand Bitch?”

With tears running down my face, “OK”.

“No Bitch, It’s not “OK”, It’s “Yes Sir”, got it?”

“Yes Sir” So the camera started again as I went to Carlos and got my face between his ass cheeks and stuck my long pointed tongue into his nasty ass, licking and sucking till he, and I were both moaning loudly.

“Nice bitch, but now you have my 8 inches of Mexican meat rock hard and I want that fat ass of yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.