My Blackmail - Cover

My Blackmail

Copyright© 2021 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of a teen girl who gets married too early, then winds up drugged, filmed and blackmailed by two Hispanic men while her new rich husband is out of town. Her being forced turns into her needing the humiliation of being nude in a topless bar and fucking random men and doing every nasty thing they want

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

I couldn’t believe I had been married for six months. What had happened in the last year could have easily been the subject of a sleazy romance novel that everyone knew was pure fantasy. But somehow, this fantasy was a reality. A year ago, I was a senior in high school and had finally given my virginity to Todd, my boyfriend of about a year. I decided that I would give him that as a Christmas present. I remember the night so well. He was surprised when I asked if we could go to the cheap motel by the freeway that everyone knew charged by the hour. After taking a double take at me, I think he ran several red lights to get there.

Once inside the cheap, but seemingly clean room, I had him sit on the bed while I stripped for him. I was lucky that at 17 I had filled out nicely. I had rather big firm breast, or at least bigger than most any other girl in my gym class. I had gotten to where I enjoyed staying nude a little longer than necessary as I changed clothes, knowing that the other girls were jealous of my body. Todd’s eyes seemed wider than normal as I unbuttoned my top and reached around to unclasp my bra. I held it in place for a moment, making him wait for his present. As I dropped the bra and my 34Cs were in full view, Todd gasps: “Fuck, I heard that they were prefect and now I understand why”.

“And where did you hear that?”

“All the girls talk about each other’s bodies and yours is talked about a lot. I think most are jealous of you.”

The size of my breast were accentuated by the fact that my stomach was completely flat and caved in to a mere 23 inches. But my best attribute was my rounded hips and bubble butt which measured 36 inches and always got the attention of boys and men when I walked by. As I stepped out of my jeans and pulled down my panties, I threw them to Todd. “You can keep them as a reminder of tonight, if you want?”

“That and a picture as he picked up his cell phone and took a picture.”

I knew I shouldn’t let him take one as everyone in school would see, since that had happened to half the girls in my class, but I had nothing to be ashamed of and I wanted other guys to see what they were missing. After the pictures, I moved over to him and took his phone away while I went to my knees and took off his jeans and enjoyed his 6 inch hard cock in my mouth. It didn’t take long for him to begin moaning and I knew what was about to happen. I pulled back as he sprayed his cum all over my face and some in my hair. I was afraid to taste it but some was on my lips so I stuck my tongue out to get a taste and realized it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Todd looked embarrassed for cuming so quickly but I assured him that we were just getting started.

After I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face, I lay next to Todd and began rubbing on his quickly hardening cock, So after a few minutes and him getting obviously excited, I put it in my mouth to get it wet, then straddled him and slowly let him slide inside of me. Yes there was some pain but not very much and I began to rise and fall on his hard cock while I watched his face. He grabbed my tits and began to massage them which felt incredible. No one other than me had ever touched my breast and as good as it felt, it felt better being touched by male hands. This caused me to start “ridding” faster and even though his cock slipped out of me several times, I finally developed a rhythm that seemed to work for both of us. He said that he was about to cum but I never got off, hoping to cum along with him but he was too fast and began to say: “Oh Fuck, Oh fuck” as he filled my virgin pussy with his cum.

“Are you on birth control Leslie?”

“No, but this is the best time of the month and I already have a prescription to start next month, so don’t worry. Don’t you want to see your baby growing inside of me?”

“Hell No.”

I laughed and agreed that I didn’t want that either. We came back a number of times over the next month but I made him use a condom just to be sure. He didn’t seem to mind and I was finally beginning to get some pleasure for myself.

I had finished all but 3 of my required classes so decided to get an afternoon job. I sent out a bunch of resumes but was afraid that a fast food restaurant was all that I could get but got an e-mail from Simmons Dynamics, a fairly large manufacturing company. When I went in to meet with the Personnel Manager, I immediately explained that I hadn’t finished high school and was only looking for a part time opportunity. She didn’t hesitate and said I was perfect for what they had in mind. She did ask how good my Spanish was after 2 years in high school. I said that I didn’t use it much but it was “pretty good.”

I was told that I would be assisting the Executive Secretary with some of her work and needed help with things like filing and random task, plus some communication with customers from Mexico and Spain. I was taken in to meet with Sandra, the Executive Secretary. Sandra was likely in her early 40s and reasonably attractive. After greeting me, she studies my very brief resume for a long time then began to ask about my word processing skills, my GPA and my plans after high school. Honestly, I knew my parents couldn’t afford to send me away to college and although my grades were very good, they weren’t good enough to get a scholarship. So I was going to take some classes in the junior college and see where that leads.

“Well Leslie, I think you are exactly what I need to be able to keep up with the increasing workload around here. We have been expanding into several foreign countries. So I would like you to start work on Monday. You will be working from 1:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday but might occasionally be asked to work some overtime. And regardless of your not working over 40 hours a week, you will always be paid overtime pay during those times”.

I hated to admit it but I had no idea what that meant. I think the look on my face gave me away.

We are offering you $12 an hour for your 20 hours per week and if you work overtime, you will be paid $18 an hour for every hour over 20. Will that be acceptable?”

My friends that work at the fast food places were making about $8 an hour and often working late at night and always on the weekend, so yes, this was “acceptable”. I was told that I would need to dress a bit nicer than the jeans I had come to the interview in. Again, my look must have given me away.

“I tell you what. As a bonus, I will meet you after 5:00 at the mall and the company will buy you a few new dresses to get started. How would that be?”

“That’s incredible and you could just take the cost out of my paycheck.”

“Nonsense. I said that the company would buy you some clothes, so it’s settled then. You will start on Monday and I will see you outside the main entrance to the mall at about 5:15.”

I was so excited that I not only got the job but was being paid way better than anyone I knew. Plus, Sandra was taking me shopping. I went home and could hardly wait to head to the mall. Finally at 5:00, I jumped into my hand me down Honda and got to the mall in plenty of time. Sandra was right on time and we chatted as we went into one of the stores that I only look at through the window because of the cost of the clothes. She summand a salesperson, explained what we were looking for and were escorted to the back corner of the store. The saleslady, Amy first asked for my measurements. I was embarrassed to say it out loud, but both just stood looking at me till I finally said, “34-23-36”.

“34 what?”

“34 C”

“And you are what about 5’5 and 110?”

“Actually about 5’6” and the last I weighed, I was 105.”

Amy went to a rack and brought back a number of dresses and handed the first to Sandra. She took the cream colored dress and held it up to me. I looked down at where the dress would hit my thighs and was shocked at how short it was.

“Leslie, go in the dressing room and try this one on. You will need to take off your bra or it will be showing.”

I took the dress and went into the dressing room that had only a curtain for a door, took off my all my clothes except for my panties. As I pulled it over my head, I realized how short it really was. It hit me mid-thigh. I looked in the mirror and saw the sides of my pretty tits. The scooped top showed off my cleavage and I could see my nipples trying to poke through the thin material. I spun around and couldn’t believe how my ass looked, but didn’t like the way my panty lines showed through, so reached under the skirt and removed them. As I turned around to look at my ass again, Sandra opened the curtain and she and Amy were standing there looking at me.

“That is perfect. You look so sexy.”

“I can’t wear this to work!”

“Part of why you were hired is that you will attract lots of attention from our customers. And dressed like that, I am certain you will.”

My very round tits and hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

“So you expect me to be a whore for you?”

“Absolutely not, but I expect you to give the impression to all of our male and female clients that they can all have you. I want that to be obvious by your dress and if one grabs your ass, you will just smile and walk away. If you were to slap their hand, you would be fired immediately. Now be completely honest with me, how much do you enjoy boys and men staring at your body?”

I stammered for a second, the said: “It really turns me on.”

“So you love the attention those big tits and fine ass bring you?”

“Yes, very much.”

So you won’t mind showing that body off and getting paid twice what any girl your age will be making?”

“No, I think I will love it.”

“OK then, let’s get you some more slutty looking clothes. And I know you can’t wear these at school and your parents might have a problem with them, then you can keep them in the locker room at work and change there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.