Sex Tourism: Africa - Cover

Sex Tourism: Africa

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A couple travel to a sex resort in Africa, and discover the range of activities the eager sex workers will happily engage in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Day 7

Helen kissed me awake the next morning. I woke to find her leaning over me, with Shasha and Goma on the other side of the bed, dressed in simple white robes. They were all smiling at me. I affectionately tugged at Shasha and Goma, and they also leaned in to kiss me.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” said Helen. “They girls are going to help us this morning with what I’ve got planned. And before we get the day started, I’d like to try something new with them.”

“I think we’ve done everything possible with these lovely ladies,” I said, caressing Goma.

“Well, I was curious about watersports. Do you want to try peeing on them with me?”

I chuckled. “It’s not a turn-on for me, but sure, why not. Do you think this is a new interest for you?”

“I don’t know, but I’m curious if I’ll find it hot or not. And we have,” she laughed, “a golden opportunity to try it here.”

“My sister and I are very experienced,” said Shasha reassuringly. “We even enjoy it now, very much.”

“I was talking about it with them, and we can do it in the shower, or we can do it here on the bed.” said Helen. “The shower is tidier, but there is a liner on the mattress here so we can also just get the sheets wet, housekeeping is coming around anyway.”

“Whichever you like, sweetheart,” I said.

“Great! Let’s do it here on the bed. I guess I’ll start.” Helen pulled back the covers. “Ladies, could we try ... me peeing on you? Like, lay down right here, both of you? And you can leave those robes on.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I scooted over to let the girls lay down on the bed next to me. Helen wore only a nightshirt, so her pussy was bare as she got onto the bed and squatted over Shasha’s body. It took a few seconds to relax enough, to pee briefly. It splattered on Shasha’s chest.

“Wow, this is strange,” said Helen.

“Thank you, ma’am,” said Shasha happily. She rubbed one hand where the pee had made her white robe translucent, on her belly and breasts. Then Helen scooted over and did the same to Goma, who also responded positively to being peed on.

“That’s kinda fun,” said Helen. “Trevor, you willing to give it a try?”

“You want to pee on me?” I asked, straight-faced.

“No silly, on them!” Helen laughed.

“Right, then.” I knelt up on the bed, and aimed my half-hard cock at the sisters. “Let’s make this sexy for me, why don’t you two kiss and fingers each other while I do this?”

“Yes, sir.” They rolled to face each other. There was nothing under their thin robes, so it was easy for them to access each other’s pussies. I aimed my stream between their bodies, peeing on their tits, and then down their bodies, on their bellies, and hips. Thin streams ran down between them to where they were gently fingering each other.

“That is kinda sexy,” said Helen. “I mean, incestuous make-out is already nice, but there is something pleasantly extra kinky about them doing it while being peed on.”

“We also drink it,” said Goma, opening her sister’s robe to expose Shasha’s perfect breasts, which were shiny with urine. “See?” She started to lick and suck up the pee from her sister’s tits.

“That’s really kinky,” said Helen. “I could pee on your faces, then?”

“Yes, please,” said Shasha. “I love to feel it on my face, and I love to drink it.”

Helen’s eyes sparkled. “OK, let’s try that!” They moved apart slightly, so that Helen could squat over Shasha’s face. Pee went everywhere, but Shasha had her eyes closed and mouth open, and managed to catch a lot in her mouth.

“Please, may I share it with her?” asked Goma.

“Certainly,” said Helen with a giggle, moving aside.

Goma planted her mouth on her sister’s, and they must have passed the pee between them, because I heard Goma swallowing.

“We can do it with each other, too” said Goma enthusiastically. Helen nodded. Goma slid down, putting her face between Shasha’s legs. She briefly licked her sister’s pussy, and then she moved back a few inches and opened her mouth. Shasha tilted her hips and held her labia, and with obvious skill, aimed a single stream of pee directly into her younger sister’s open mouth, who slurped and swallowed as if thirsty for it.

“I admit, that’s pretty hot,” said Helen. “Trevor honey, you want to do it their mouths too?”

“No problem,” I said, although I admit it felt quite strange to point my half-hard penis at Shasha’s open mouth and letting go. I did it each of their mouths, then Helen took a turn riding each of their faces, letting some pee go while they sucked her clit.

“This is fun!” declared Helen, climbing off.

“It is a messy sort of foreplay,” I said. “But unless we’re moving on to real sex before breakfast, I suggest we all get in the shower and clean up.”

It was crowded in the shower, which was pretty fun in itself, my wife and myself with our two giggling, beautiful young ladies, all naked and soapy and rubbing against each other. There was a lot of fondling and kissing. Personally, I found this to be better foreplay than the watersports.

Eventually, we got clean and dry and dressed and made it down for breakfast. At the table, Shasha and Goma left us to help round up the set of workers that Helen had in mind for our final bout of sex that morning, before we had to leave. Helen also got up to chat with the other guests, saying goodbye to some she had come to know.


Shasha led us out to the spot on the veranda, on the second floor of the resort, facing west. There was one large bed and two plush chairs facing outwards, towards the beautiful African landscape. There were several women already sitting on the bed waiting for us, wearing little in the way of clothing, and I saw a lot of familiar faces.

“Before we get to the fucking, let’s let our breakfast settle and let them go down on us,” suggested Helen.

“Lovely idea,” I said.

We dropped our shorts and sat in the plush chairs, facing the view. Shasha went over to Helen, and got between her legs. Goma came to me, and I was pleased to see she had brought her mother Makemba with her.

“We suck you, sir?” said Goma sweetly.

“Yes, but kissing first,” I said. Goma smiled and bent in to kiss me, then Makemba smiled and took her turn kissing my lips. Goma was topless, but her mother wore a loose shirt. I caressed them as they hotly and deeply kissed me and each other, then they went down to my lap to start a nice mother-daughter blowjob.

After a few minutes, the next woman came over, 7-month pregnant Masisi, topless. I kissed her and played with her puffy, pregnant breasts until it was time for her to take her turn sucking my cock. Next was a tall, lighter-skinned woman in a teacher’s uniform.

“I remember you,” I said. “The day Helen and I dropped in on the class you were teaching, on anal sex.”

“Yes, sir,” said the woman. “I am Ms. Lumunga. I wore my outfit today so that you would remember me.”

“Nice, keep it on, it’s sexy with you as a teacher. You know what you’re here to do, today?”

“Yes, sir. You and your wife will enjoy double-penetrating us. I volunteered because I am very good at double-penetration. I have even taught classes on it.”

I laughed. “That’s great.”

“Now may I suck your cock, sir? You may be rough with me if you like.”

“Sure.” I tapped Masisi on the shoulder, who pulled her head back and scooted aside for Ms. Lumunga to take her place. I let her suck deep for a minute, then placed my hands on her head to fuck her face. As roughly as I held her head and pushed my cock into her throat, she seemed completely comfortable with it. It felt oddly sexy to be doing this with a woman who was not just wearing a teacher’s uniform, but was an actual teacher.

The next young woman came up, wearing a thin outfit over her abundantly curvy dark body.

“Hanuni, sir.” she said.

“Yes,” I said. “21 years old, from Mozambique, sucked me under the table at dinner recently, you’re hoping to get pregnant by a guest.” I was unbuttoning her shirt as I spoke.

“Yes, sir,” she smiled broadly. “You remember me well.”

“My wife also told me you have oral sex with your family members here, but you don’t let your brother fuck you, because you’re not on birth control.”

“Yes, sir.” Her large breasts swung free. I sucked on her nipples, then send her down to take Ms. Lumunga’s place sucking my cock. Ms. Lumunga moved over to take her place between my wife’s legs.

“This is fun,” I said to Helen, looking over at her in the throes of lust, her hands on the head in her lap. “It’s like farewell to each of our favorite workers.”

“Exactly,” said Helen. “I get to feel again how each one of them eats pussy, and then we get to fuck them all together.”

Next was dark-skinned, fuzzy-haired Aisha, the one I had done my best to impregnate in the field. Then, the woman from the anal class who hadn’t needed any instruction, she had enjoyed anal already. I got her name, Jamelia, as she went down to join Aisha in sucking me. She was only a couple minutes into it, when two very tall women approached my chair. I recognized the bead necklaces first, and then recognized Ayer and Ataui, the Dinka mother and daughter, one on either side of my chair. I motioned for them to bend down and kiss me. It was a three-way kiss, and quite pleasant with the two other mouths working on my cock. I reached out with my left hand under Ataui’s skirt, finding her pussy. Without breaking the kiss, she spread her legs to give me better access. With my right hand I did the same to her mother. I had a mouth on my cock, one gently sucking my balls, two eager tongues in my mouth, and my fingers in two wet pussies. It was nice.

Soon enough the Dinka ladies took their turn giving me a double blowjob. The next woman to walk up to me, I recognized from the sex show two nights before. Short dreadlocks, a white robe edges with green and gold.

“I am Adina,” she said.

“18 years old, from Ethiopia,” I said. “The new girl. I imagine you were very busy yesterday!”

“Yes, sir.” She smiled. “I earn more in one day, than in my entire life before now.”

“Well done. Did you keep track of how many sex acts?”

“Yes, sir. I do four women. Twenty men have sex with me, some of them finish in my mouth, and six of them tip extra to do it in my ass.”

Remembering her body from the other night, I unbuttoned her robe.

“Your breasts are spectacular,” I said. “Big enough to fuck, yet perfectly holding up their weight. Did anyone fuck your tits yesterday?”

“No, sir.”

“That’s a shame. Do you know how to wet between your tits and fuck me with them?”

“Yes, sir. I practice this in the training.”

“Great. Show me.”

The Dinka ladies released my cock from their mouths and moved aside for Adina to practice tit-fucking me, drooling between her breasts then holding them together, moving them up and down. Her practice showed, and her silky tits felt great around me. Her pretty face smiled up at me, making sure she was doing it correctly, and I smiled back at her to encourage her. Next to me, I saw that Helen had her legs spread really wide, to make room for Ayer and Ataui to eat her pussy together, their mouths side by side.

Next was Grace. She wore her worker outfit from the first day we met, bright orange fabric head-wrap, bright white buttoned shirt with collar, and a beige skirt. Delighted, I pulled her in to kiss me.

“I’m happy to see you too, Trevor,” she laughed. “I’m sorry, that sucking cock is not my strong point.”

“Are there other women waiting after you?”

“No, not unless you would like me to find some more.”

“No, this is perfect. Just kiss me for a minute while Adina does her nice tit-fuck down there. And then I’d like you to climb on my lap and fuck me.”

“Oh, thank you!” She kissed me back hotly. I unbuttoned her shirt enough to fondle her naked tits, and she undid her skirt.

“Helen dear,” I said to my wife, “I’m going to start by fucking Grace, here.”

“That’s lovely,” she said. “Just send that new girl over when you’re ready. I haven’t enjoyed her mouth yet.”

Soon enough, we switched. Grace climbed up into my plush chair, which was wide enough for her to straddle me. Holding onto my body for support, she lowered her pussy down on me. It felt fantastic, in a way that sudden penetration can feel when you are really excited and ready for it. It had little to do with tightness or wetness of her pussy, and everything to do with the long build-up in a dozen women’s mouths, Grace’s obvious pleasure at taking me cock inside her, and my joy at watching her receive it. With little choice, I let her do the fucking. Her well-trained pussy muscles were delightful, gripping me as she moved up and down slowly. We were in no hurry.

Next to me, Helen had a number of our crew of mostly-naked young women around her, caressing her, and the “new girl” Adina down between her legs. I was mostly enraptured by the feeling of Grace’s pussy around me, and the look of genuine please on her face, but I also heard when Helen let herself have a long, slow orgasm on Adina’s mouth and fingers. It seemed to go on and on.

Finally, Helen kissed and patted all her girls away, then got up and moved to my chair. We kissed, long and deep, through the continuing glow of her orgasm.

“Give me a turn, Grace,” said Helen. Grace smiled and climbed off my cock, and Helen climbed on to settle down in her place, my wife’s familiar pussy extremely hot and wet around me, from her long orgasm. We kissed for a long time, just holding each other. My hard cock pulsed inside her, and her pussy muscles flexed around me, which felt delicious. I heard a bunch of giggling and commotion on the bed beside us.

“We’re going to double-fuck all of them?” I asked Helen.

“That’s what I was thinking.”

“Do you want to be on the bottom or the top?”

“Top, I think. I like doing the thrusting when I’m fucking a girl.”

“Do you want to do them in the pussy or the ass?”

“We can take turns.” She giggled.

“Cool. What are they doing now?”

Helen glanced at the bed. “They’re getting ready for us. Shasha is leading them. They’re all eating each other’s pussies and working lubed dildos into each other’s asses.” She giggled. “It’s quite a sight.”

“Let me see.” Helen carefully got off my cock, and we got up from the chair and turned toward the bed. Sure enough, there was a tangle of bodies on the bed, mostly paired up. I counted, eleven women. I also noticed we had an audience; several of the resort guests had pulled up chairs on the veranda a short distance from the bed, and were watching the show. Two of them were beefy German guys I had seen around. They sat in chairs, each with a dark girl bobbing her head in his lap. One was that Japanese guy we had chatted with a few times, with his special love of anal sex.

“Takeshi!” I said.

“Trevor-san!” he said, smiling back. “You put on a show for us.”

“Do you want to help us out?”

“How can I help?”

“How about you put your cock briefly in the ass of every woman on this bed, to make sure they’re lubed up and stretched and ready for us?”

“Ass of every woman...” he repeated, pausing to understand, then laughed. “Yes. You know me. I can help.”

Helen and I found a little room to sit at the edge of the bed as we watched. Right next to us was Goma, naked and bend over with her head between her mother Makemba’s legs, eating pussy and slowly working a toy in and out of her mother’s ass. Makemba still wore a skirt, hiked up around her waist, even as she spread her legs wide for her daughter. Takeshi dropped his shorts and pushed his skinny Japanese cock into Goma’s ass from behind. She took it easily, with her obvious professional experience. He spent only a minute before pulling out and moving onto the next woman, dark Aisha, who was completely naked and eating the pussy of Mrs. Lumunga, who had just enough of her teacher’s outfit moved aside to allow access to her lower holes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.