Sex Tourism: Africa - Cover

Sex Tourism: Africa

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A couple travel to a sex resort in Africa, and discover the range of activities the eager sex workers will happily engage in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Day 6

The next morning, I was the first to wake up. I got up to pee, then came back and admired my wife’s softly snoring body lying half-covered on the bed. No matter how many exotic, stunning women I see or have sex with, I always find my wife incredibly desirable. She had been sleeping naked most nights on this trip, so I got an idea.

Stepping softly out the door, I went down the hall and looked. There was a young dark-skinned worker girl, passing by, topless, with just a skirt on.

“Pssst!” I said, getting her attention. “Are you available?”

“Yes, sir.” She turned toward me and smiled sweetly. “Fuck or suck?”

“Neither. You’re for my wife.”

She nodded. “Yes, sir. I service your wife.”

“But she’s asleep, so let’s be very quiet.”

She smiled and nodded. We padded back into our room, approaching the bed. I carefully pulled back the covers and gently moved one of my wife’s legs to give access to her pussy. She slept soundly. Carefully, the girl crouched on the bed and extended her tongue, started to lick my wife’s clit.

Helen managed to sleep through a full minute of increasingly confident licking, then she started softly moaning and woke up.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” I said, kissing her as her eyes opened in surprise.

“Oh! You devil,” she gasped at me, glancing down at the girl between her legs. “I love it. I guess this is in return for the deep-throat wakeup I arranged for you yesterday.”

“You’re welcome,” I said. We cuddled for a minute, watching the girl at work.

“Well, as lovely as it is, she’s going to have to let me get up soon or I’m going to piss all over her.”

“She might be fine with that,” I said with a straight face. “I’ve heard that many of the workers specialize in it.”

Helen giggled. “But then we’d have to call housekeeping to change the bedding.”

We let Helen get up and head for the loo. The girl smiled at me invitingly, and I was already half-hard, so I got behind her on the bed, lifted her skirt and put myself in her pussy. I got completely hard as she started to push back at me, fucking herself. By the time Helen was ready, I had put the girl through a few positions, spanked her (at her request, she seemed to really like it), fucked her mouth, and tried fucking her tits.

“I see you’re raring to go today,” said Helen, fully dressed.

“I am,” I said. “The last two days we’ve been getting to know people and have quality sex. I love that, but I also enjoy quantity. I think I’ll rack up a lot of quick fucking this morning.”

“Have fun, but shouldn’t we go to breakfast first?”

“Of course, dear.” I tipped the girl, slipped on clothes and went downstairs with Helen.

We didn’t make it all the way down. In the hallway, there was a tall lighter-skinned woman, with loose clothing on her thin body.

“I’ll catch up with you,” I said to Helen.

She laughed as she walked off. “Sure, honey.”

“Fuck or suck?” asked the tall woman.

“Suck and fuck,” I said. “Right here in the hallway.”

“Yes, sir.” She let me guide her down onto her knees. She was tall enough that she still had to crouch a little to take my cock in her mouth, which was still wet and mostly hard from the girl in our room. I held her head for a couple minutes of sucking, then stood her up and leaned her against the wall, lifting her dress. She spread her legs wide enough to lower her pussy to a convenient height for me to fuck. I only fucked long enough to pick up a few subtle details that made fucking her different, her noises, the firmness of her buttocks.

Then I went down to breakfast. I picked up one small woman on the way, and sent her under the table to suck me as we ate. My wife was smiling at me.

“Keeping your cock wet all day, I guess,” she said giggling.

“That’s a nice idea. Why, does that seem excessive?”

“Oh, don’t think for a minute I’m being critical,” she said. “I’ve got a girl under the table between my legs, too.”

We laughed together and enjoyed breakfast.


After breakfast, Helen went off to get a massage, and I fucked my way across the resort. One woman after another, a few minutes each. It was like chain-smoking, even as I was fucking one woman, I’d call another one over and switch to her, sending the first one off to bring me another woman. I fucked two in a hallway, three up on the balcony, another few on the lawn. Some I knew, or looked familiar, some I suspected or knew I had fucked before. One was Masisi, the 7-months-pregnant girl, who sucked and fucked me on her knees on the lawn. I stayed away from doing anyone in the ass, although it was tempting.

After the lawn, I headed down the path towards the school buildings. I saw a pair of women walking together, and recognized them as Bahati, the teenager whose hut Grace and I had sex in, and her mother Amanda, that had deep-throated me that day I went to the worker village.

“Hello!” they waved as they approached. Bahati stuck out her (impressive) chest and pointed to her pouch. I nodded to accept her offer, and looked around for a place. There was only a park bench along the path, so I pointed to it. They went to the bench but seemed unsure of what I intended to do. Amanda spoke little English so Bahati helped translate, as I put them through some positions. I knew from before that they would not be shy about each other’s pussies. I had them strip naked and sit on the bench side by side with their heads together, as I stood in front of them for a good mother-daughter double blowjob, which was best when Amanda was deep-throating me while her daughter sucked on my balls. Then I pulled Bahati up and turned her around, leaning her over her seated mother, pushing into her pussy from behind as I had her kiss her mother and suck on her mother’s large nipples. I moved from Bahati’s pussy to her mother’s mouth, then had Amanda spread her legs, telling Bahati to finger her. I almost lost it down Amanda’s throat when Bahati shifted from finger-fucking her mother to putting her whole hand in. Amanda seemed to groaning with sexual pleasure, as well, as she rocked her pussy around her daughter’s fist.

I had to pull out to save my orgasm, then tipped them and sent them on their way. Just as they were pulling on their clothes, a worker girl walked by, looking barely teenaged. Not my type, but I was on a roll, so I called her over. I didn’t ask her age. I did pull off her clothes to make sure she looked old enough, and determined the presence of breasts and hips, that she had more signs of woman than girl. I was getting tired of having to fuck standing up, so I sat on the bench myself and had her suck me, then climb on and lower her dark young pussy onto my cock. Her firm tits didn’t jiggle in the slightest as she gently bounced on me. She had a soft smile on her face as if this seated fuck was easy and pleasant for her. She seemed disappointed as I asked her to climb off, but she happily accepted my tip.

It was only a short walk to the school buildings. I poked my head inside the first building, finding a classroom of mostly children, too young. The next building held older students, male and female, from teenage and up. Most of them wore pouches. It was a male teacher, who stopped what he was saying to look at the door.

“Hello, sir,” he said. “How can I help you?” He spoke in a rich, deep, accented voice.

“I’ve heard that I can have sex with the students, during classes?”

He chuckled. “Yes, sir. Not only in the sex classes. This is an English class today, but please, enjoy yourself. Many students here today will appreciate your tip.”

He didn’t stop class as all. I found it kinda surreal, but also kinda exciting, to walk up to the first girl, stood beside the desk she shared with an older woman, and casually put my cock in her mouth. She smiled around my cock and took her attention away from the teacher just enough to suck me. When I was fully hard, I helped her up from the desk, bent her over it, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and fucked her. Again, it felt surreal. The teacher nodded at me but otherwise ignored that one of his students was getting fucked in class. The other students kept their attention on the lesson. They were reciting vocabulary, spelling it out as the teacher wrote it one the board. It was actually quite noisy and boisterous. I moved, like a ghost, from one student to the next. I did another teenager the same way as the first, then noticed the beds at the back of the room, the ones for the sex class that also happened here. So, I took two students with me, who looked to be in their 20s, back to a bed, had them kiss each other as I pulled off their panties, then lay one down to fuck her. I got between her legs and lined up. I played with her pussy first and it seemed like it could use some lubrication.

“Lick her,” I said to the other woman.

She paused, as if remembering some vocabulary, then said, “My sister.”

I nodded. “Is that a problem?”

She thought for a minute. “No. Is not problem.” Then she bent over and planted her mouth on her sister’s pussy. I patted her head as she licked, smiling to myself about the casual lesbian incest. My wife got off on seeing it, as a kink. For me, I just found it very convenient, that pretty much any two women or girls here could be convinced to eat each other’s pussies, no matter if they were related.

After the bottom sister was good and wet, I fucked her and had the other one sit on her face. It was quite nice. After a bit, I pushed them down into a 69 and went around to fuck the other one from behind.

By the time class was over, I must have fucked more than a dozen girls and women, in all ages and sizes, one or two at a time. Some were familiar faces, and the last one I recognized from when my wife and I were there for the anal sex class. She was the younger sister of Mabior and Nyandeng, the Sudanese siblings that my wife was so excited to watch doing anal. I got her name, Sarah, as I enjoyed her mouth and pussy. By now, I was used to the fact that about half the workers here used a Western name, and the rest used an African name. Of course, I had already had my cock in Sarah’s ass, in that class, but I remembered she had struggled a bit to take me, anal wasn’t easy for her. She did great, however, at giving head and seemed to really enjoy the pussy fuck, in missionary on the classroom bed.

“Thank you, sir.” She smiled when I kissed her and tipped her. “I remember your wife. She was very excited to see me and my sister and brother.”

“That’s right,” I said. “My wife gets off on watching family members together.”

“I live here with my family.”

“You have both your parents here?”

“Yes, sir. Maybe your wife like to watch me have sex with my mother?”

“Perhaps,” I said. “Why don’t you ask your family if we can eat lunch with them, and then you can ask my wife what she’d like. Helen might like to fuck your brother, too. I remember she took him in her ass during that class.”

“Yes, sir. I like sex with my brother too.”

“Helen will like that.”

She finished dressing and went out with the other students. In the throng, I tapped two women on the shoulder, the sisters I had fucked while they 69’d.

“Yes, sir?” they said, smiling at me.

“I’ve got a load of cum I’ve bee saving up all morning,” I said. “Do you want it?”

You would think I had just offered them a huge present. “Yes, sir!” they both said excited. “I love to drink cum!” said one.

I chuckled. No way to tell how much of their enthusiasm was trained, but it was convenient. “Good. Get back on that bed, strip naked, suck each other’s tits, finger each other’s pussies, and I’ll let you share my cum between your mouths.”

“Thank you sir!” They stripped and got busy, sitting down with their legs entwined so they could mutually finger-fuck but leave their heads close together. I put my cock in one mouth, then the other, letting them suck hard. I was close.

“Can you keep doing that, but also jack me off into your sister’s mouth?” I asked the one on the left.

She took a moment to understand. “Yes, sir.” She kept her left hand in her sister’s pussy, and used her right to hold my shaft and jack it as her sister sucked the head.

“You know how to cum-swap?” I asked.

“Yes, sir,” said the one whose mouth wasn’t full. “We learn cum-swap.”

“Good,” I said. I let myself go, filling one sister’s mouth with cum until her cheeks bulged. I pulled out, and they proceeded to do a cum-swap straight out of American porno, complete with sloppy kissing, cum running down their chins onto their breasts, licking up each bit of cum from each other, sucking the last drops out of me, and kissing until it was all gone.

“Bravo!” I said, finding my own clothes and tipping each of them again.


“I think I’ve found you a family,” I told Helen when we caught up together, back at our room, still an hour before lunch.

“Oh, that’s exciting!” she said. “I had such a lovely massage and full-body tongue treatment this morning, I am so relaxed and I’ve come twice already. I’d love some kinky stuff.”

I told her about Sarah, younger sister of Mabior and Nyandeng, and their parents.

“You’ve already seen Mabior do each of his sisters in their ass, that day. And you even had him in your ass yourself.”

“Oh, I remember perfectly. Such a handsome young man! So polite, so smooth, and so kinky with his sisters. I’m not promising I’ll be in the mood to join in again, but I’d love to watch them.”

“And their parents?”

“Oh, that would be hot. Are they expecting it?”

“The parents, I don’t think so. I only asked if we could have lunch with them. They don’t know what we’ll ask of them, and we don’t know what they’ll agree to. But like Grace said, nobody will be offended, they will simply say no if they aren’t willing.”

“In that case, I’m looking forward it!”

We went downstairs, and found Sarah and both her siblings sitting on sofas in the lounge area.

“Trevor and Helen!” said handsome Mabior, getting up to shake our hands. “My little sister says you want to meet our parents, to have lunch together?”

“That’s correct,” said Helen. “We got to meet one family in their house yesterday, and we enjoyed the experience.” We sure did, I thought to myself with a chuckle. “I hope we are not imposing?” We sat down across from them.

“Not at all, my parents will be happy to meet you. And my mother is a worker here, perhaps your husband might favor her with a tip?”

I smiled, both at the casual way he suggested I have sex with his mother, and at the fact he didn’t know what else we’d ask for.

“Quite likely,” I said. “But first it is a social visit to get to know you.”

“Thank you,” said Nyandeng, from the sofa. “Many guests come and leave, and for most guests, we are just for sex. It is kind of you to treat us as people, and learn about us.”

“I find it is not only interesting, it make the sex better,” said Helen. “We got to know a woman called Grace, and the more time we spent with her, the more we liked her and enjoyed sex with her.”

“Yes, Grace,” said Nyandeng, and they all nodded knowingly. “She is popular.”

“Soon, we will walk to where will live,” said Mabior. “My mother will be preparing food, and my father will be there. But first, is there anything else you like to know about our family?”

“Tell us how you got here?” suggested Helen.

Mabior launched into the tale. Their childhood, in a semi-nomadic tribe which managed cattle. He left in some of the hardship, the wedding of both daughters for large dowries of cattle, losing those cattle, and eventually having to flee, because of war. How the girls lost their husbands and had to re-join the family. How their father became injured and had to walk with a cane. How close they had come to starvation. How their father, once dominant, now had to submit to his wife in all matters, how it was her decision for the family to join the sex resort recruiters who came to their refugee camp. How they had been here two years, how he and his sisters quickly learned enough English, but their parents had not.

We thanked him for the tale, then we all got up and left the resort grounds, heading south along a path toward the same set of bungalows as yesterday, but we walked farther until we came to a series of large huts. A few of the huts had a women cooking in front, in simple pots sitting on rocks. We came to one, and the woman joyfully greeted us.

“This is our mother, Amer,” said Mabior, “and that is our father, Isaac.” He pointed to an older man sitting in a low chair beside the hut.

There were greetings and introductions all around. I was grateful for the shade of a large tree as chairs were produced and we sat around in a circle.

“How much does your mother know about us?” I asked Nyandeng, who sat to my right. She translated for Amer, and they spoke for a while.

“She knows how you met us, in the class. She knows your wife liked watching me and my brother having sex. She is willing to have sex with me and my sister, and with you and your wife. My mother is 33 years old, she is still beautiful, yes?”

“Yes,” I agreed, looking Amer up and down. Under her body wrap I could detect curvy hips, large breasts, a little pudgy. Her face was pretty, and yet also quite firm in expression. I considered how she had to assume responsibility for the family, and like Makemba, make the risky and possibly desperate choice to bring her family here, not knowing how they would be treated.

“Ask her,” I suggested, “if the recruiters that brought you here were honest about what would happen to you here.”

Nyandeng translated, and the whole family launched into a long discussion in their language. Even Isaac interjected periodically from his seat.

“It was mostly true,” said Nyandeng finally. “We have food, and medicine, and school, and comfort here. And we only have sex when we want to earn money, and we can say no to anyone. But the recruiter made it sound like we would be here one year and then so rich we could leave and live in a city. But, we are here two years, and we are not so rich. We could leave, but we could not afford to live well, like we live here. And, the school is good. So, we stay here, maybe three more years. My sister and I are still young, we can earn good money for sex, for a long time.”

Sarah went into the hut and produced dishes and utensils. She served from the pot her mother had been stirring, and it was passed around. The flavor was mild, the spices unrecognizable, but I found it delicious.

After some further conversation and translating back and forth, as the food was winding down, Mabior changed the subject back to sex.

“Helen, Trevor. Now you have met our family,” he said. “Would you like to take my mother and sister back to your room at the resort, to have sex with them please?”

“Actually,” said Helen. “I was hoping to do it right here, in your hut. And with your father as well.”

Mabior laughed with surprise, and then the family erupted in a bout of chatter and laughter, which finally died down.

“My father is old, 40 years, and no foreign woman has ever asked to have sex with him,” said Mabior.

“Oh, I might,” said Helen cheekily. “But really, I want to see your whole family have sex with each other. At least, as much as you’re willing to.”

There was a long pause, then Mabior nodded and translated for his parents. The family erupted in conversation again, which went on for quite a while. It turned serious a few times, and also with laughter. Finally, Mabior turned to us.

“There are some things we don’t want to do.”

“No problem,” said Helen. “What will you do?”

“You know I will have sex with my sisters, and my sisters do it together, and my sisters with my mother. But I don’t want to fuck my mother, and she doesn’t want to either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.