Sex Tourism: Africa - Cover

Sex Tourism: Africa

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A couple travel to a sex resort in Africa, and discover the range of activities the eager sex workers will happily engage in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Day 5

The next morning, I woke up with my cock growing hard in someone’s mouth. Helen was already up, puttering around the apartment. I looked under the sheets and recognized Nkuli, the woman who’d sucked me under the table at dinner earlier in the week, and joined us on that hot hike. I remembered she was very oral, and was impressed as I grew harder and she managed to deep-throat me.

“I thought you might like a wake-up,” said Helen giggling when she saw I was awake.

“Wake-up deep throat,” I added. “Nice.”

“Yes, it’s her specialty.” Helen lifted the cover to watch Nkuli rhythmically swallowing my length. “Very good. I remember you enjoyed her before, so I knew she could handle it. You want to get your first come of the day out of the way, like down her throat?” Helen smiled, casually grabbing the back of Nkuli’s head, and pushed it down on my cock. Nkuli showed no signs of distress even though we must have been choking her. Helen finally let up, then used her grip to push Nkuli’s mouth up and down on me.

“Damn,” I said. “I see that you’re using her throat to fuck me with.”

“Yes, I her asked beforehand if I could, and she said she could take it. Remember that day on the hike, how she used her tongue up my ass then sucked you clean after anal sex? She handles a lot of rough sex, even S&M stuff. So, you want to keep going till you come?”

“Tempting, but I’ll just stay hard and let her suck while you get ready.”

“OK, fine.”

Helen went back to bathroom to do whatever it is that takes women forever to get ready in the morning. I propped myself up on pillows to better watch what Nkuli was doing to my cock. Her lack of a gag reflex, or the ability to ignore it, was amazing. I pulled her head up, and looked into her face.

“Rough is really OK with you?”

She paused to understand. “Rough ... Yes. It is OK. Rough, with me.”

Reassured, I took hold of her head in my hands, my fingers around her ears and in her short soft curly hair. She opened her mouth, and I pulled it down on my cock, all the way down. I counted one, two, three, four, five seconds. Her nose was against my short pubic hair. At ten seconds, I was watching for any sign of distress that I should let her head up. Instead, I felt some delicious motion inside her mouth, her tongue extended and came out and tried to lick my balls.

“Damn,” I thought. I let her up for a few gasping breaths, then settled into a slow head-grabbing throat-fuck, pushing really hard each time I was deep. I was in no danger of coming, but it was lovely.

After Helen was ready and Nkuli was thanked, tipped and dismissed, we went down to breakfast. We said hello to a number of women we already knew, turning down many offers of sex. Then I saw Ayer, the tall dark Dinka woman, across the room, and called her name to wave her over. She was dressed as we saw her the other day, wearing just a skirt and an elaborate bead necklace, with her conical tits poking through the beads.

“Oh yes,” said Helen. “Did you say that fucking her and her daughter on that cot was awkward, and you wanted to fuck them in a proper bed?”

“Exactly,” I said. “Ayer, is your daughter around this morning?”

“My daughter,” she said, pausing to understand me. “Yes, around. You would like to have sex, with her?”

“And with you too.” I clarified.

“Yes. Like you did sex with us, before.” She smiled at me.

“Helen sweetheart, do you want to help me fuck them this time?” I suggested.

“Yes, I’d like that. So ... Ayer ... please go find your daughter, Ata... ?” suggested Helen.

“Ataui, ma’am.”

“Find Ataui and come up to our room.” Helen gave her our room number.

We finished breakfast casually and went up to our room. Minutes later, they knocked at our door and Helen let them in. Last time we saw Ataui, she was naked, but this time she wore an outfit of skirt and beads, like her mother. The similarity was striking, just the color of the beads and a couple inches of height distinguished them from each other. Helen motioned for them to sit on the bed across from us.

“Should we ... be naked?” asked Ayer, touching her beads.

“Not yet,” directed Helen. “First, let me ask you. Are you both comfortable, having sex with each other?”

“Comfortable?” asked Ayer, puzzled.

“I mean, do you really like to do it? Do you enjoy it? I don’t want to pay you to do something you really dislike.”

Ataui said something to her mother in Dinka, and they launched into a rapid-fire discussion in their melodious language. It sounded complicated, but Ataui turned to us with a simple conclusion.

“We enjoy. I like to sex my mother. She likes to sex me. We both have sex with many men, many foreign men. But we don’t always enjoy. When we sex together, we enjoy.”

“Good! I’m glad to hear that,” said Helen. “My husband and I are going to “sex” both of you, so please get yourselves warmed up. Kissing, nipple sucking, and fingering each other’s pussies.”

“Kissing ... nipple ... fingering...” said Ataui, “Yes. I understand. And I enjoy!” She turned to pull her mother’s face to her own. There was real passion in their kiss. They shifted to face each other, so they could conveniently lift their skirts, and reach between each other’s legs. Ayer wet her fingers with the saliva of their kiss before working them into Ataui, while Ataui’s fingers seemed to go right up into her mother’s pussy without any help.

“Nice!” said Helen, pulling off her clothes and grabbing the strap-on from beside the bed. “Look, I’ve chosen a cock that’s a little thicker than yours.”

“I see that,” I said while helping her strap it on. “I guess you’re going to stretch ‘em out a little more than me.”

“It looks like they’ll be plenty wet to handle it.” Helen pointed to the pair, who were now gently rocking their hips, grinding their pussies on each other’s hands as they kissed.

“Yes, they look ready. And really quite beautiful together. It’s making me very hard to watch them.”

“It’s beautiful and exotic,” agreed Helen, holding the fake phallus between her legs with one hand, and caressing my hard cock with her other. “Like if National Geographic and some hard-core porno magazine put out a joint issue.”

I chuckled. “I don’t know if you get mother-daughter incest like this, even in hard-core porn.”

On the bed in front of us, Ayer had her mouth open, gasping with lust. Ataui was sucking hard on one of her mother’s pointy dark nipples, and was struggling to hold her hand between her mother’s legs with all the wiggling and grinding going on. Their bead necklaces swung with the rocking of their aroused bodies.

“We should probably take off those necklaces,” said Helen. “You want to start with the daughter? I’ll take the mom.”

“OK.” We scooted around the bed, to the women, gently untangling them from each other. I saw Ataui’s fingers were literally dripping with her mother’s pussy juice, so I held her arm and brought the fingers up to her mouth. She looked at me, figured it out, smiled big and sucked the fingers, moaning as she did so. It didn’t seem like an act.

“You really love the taste of your mother’s pussy,” I told her as I helped her remove her large, elaborate necklace.

“Yes!” She said. She looked so happy and cute, so I kissed her. Sure enough, the kiss tasted of fresh pussy, it was quite nice, and enthusiastically returned. Still kissing, I pushed her down onto the bed, lifted her skirt, spread her legs, and lined up my cock. Looking beside me, I saw my wife with Ayer in the same position. I helped Ataui scoot a little sideways so that she was side-by-side with her mother. I saw their hands reach out and find each other, clasping.

“On three?” said Helen giggling. “One, two, three!”

I sank my cock into Ataui’s wet young pussy, and my wife thrust into Ayer. Delightfully, they both gasped at the same time, then moaned together. Helen started to move, and I matched her tempo.

We settled into a good, long fuck. Periodically we would glance over at each other and grin. I lowered myself all the way down on Ataui’s body, relaxing my weight onto her as I thrust. Even at 16 years old she was several inches taller than me. My face had to reach up a bit to kiss her lips; it was easier to reach her nipples, so I sucked those as I fucked her. Next to me, I noticed that Helen was rougher, really giving it to Ayer, who was gasping and moaning louder than her daughter.

“OK, switch!” said Helen. I gently pulled out of Ataui and scooted around Helen to get on top of Ayer. I waited until Helen was in position, lining up the head of her fat dildo. Now I sank into the mother and my wife sank into the daughter. It took a minute to find a comfortable tempo and most stimulating angle. My mouth again found a dark nipple to suck, and we found a groove. I looked for the differences between mother and daughter, the feel of the pussy, the size of the nipples, the way their bodies responded, the noises they made. The differences were subtle.

As my wife knows well, I have a lot of stamina. When I’m in the mood, I can fuck almost endlessly. Helen seemed to be similarly enthralled, so we just kept going. We switched back and forth a few more times between mother and daughter. We tried many positions. When instructed, they ate each other pussies, completely casual about the incest. Helen and I took turns doggy-style fucking Ataui as she ate her mother, then Ayer as she ate her daughter. After a while, Helen pulled off her strap on and tried several ways of face-sitting each of them while I fucked them.

We found one particular lovely position. We lay Ayer down on the bed, putting her daughter on top of her in missionary, their hot naked bodies in full contact. We let them kiss and grind against each other for a bit, then I spread their legs and got between them. Their pussies were right next to each other, so I was able to switch back and forth, fucking mother and daughter alternately. Helen climbed up to settle her pussy on Ayer’s mouth, facing away from me. I pushed Ataui’s face forward between my wife’s buttocks. Ataui got the idea to push her tongue up Helen’s ass while her mother sucked Helen’s clit. My wife loved it, I loved it, and we lasted for a long time in that position.

“God, I’m getting close again,” gasped Helen. “Do you want to come in one of them? I’d also like some penetration, if you’re up for it.”

“Any time, any way you like, dear.”

Helen giggled, climbing off their faces. “OK. I want you to fuck me, I want my clit sucked, and I want to watch them incest each other. I think we can do that all at the same time.” She rearranged us on the bed. Ayer lay out with her legs spread. Helen got on top of her on hands and knees, as if getting ready to 69. I got the idea and got between my wife, lining up my cock with her pussy as her clit was sucked. At the other end, Helen had an up-close view as she instructed Ataui to use her fingers and mouth on her mother’s pussy.

I was pretty close to coming as my wife’s familiar pussy clamped down me. I thrust, with my balls slapping against Ayer’s face underneath us. Helen was apparently really excited to watch what was going on at the other end, slipping into a perverted, rambling monologue.

“That’s it,” she said. “Suck your mother’s big hot clit. You’re such a good girl. How many fingers is that, three? Try four. Yes, all the way in, finger-fuck her deep. That’s good. Now pull them out and suck on them. Good. Now stick out your tongue and tongue-fuck your mother. Push your face in there! I want to see you try to crawl back in where you were born from. Suck up that pussy juice, good girl. Now stick your tongue in your mother’s ass, I want to see you French-kiss it. Oh, yes. Oh, you are a nasty girl. You like that, don’t you? Now finger-fuck her again and suck that clit. Make her come. Oh, fuck. I think you’re doing it. I’m coming too! Oh, fuck!”

I waited for the tell-tale signs that Helen’s orgasm was past the point of no return, then I sped up my thrusts and drained my balls into her as her body trembled, spurting into her pulsing pussy.

I pulled out and collapsed back on the bed, drained and happy. Helen shifted her hips so that her pussy hole, not her clit, was pressed against Ayer’s mouth. I heard slurping, so Ayer was apparently doing what was clearly expected, drinking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. After a minute, they untangled. Ayer asked if they could use our shower to clean up, we said yes, so mother and daughter went in to shower together to wash all the sex off their bodies.

“That was perfect,” said Helen as we kissed and cuddled together, naked in the afterglow of our orgasms.

“You really got into it,” I agreed.

“I loved feeling her mouth and your cock at the same time. That’s something we can do again when get home, in our next threesome.”

“That’s true. But you won’t be able to command your own lesbian incest show while we do it.”

Helen laughed. “I guess not. But fuck, that was hot.”

Ayer and Ataui came out of the bathroom all clean and naked, put their skirts and beads back on, and accepted their tips. Helen and I cuddled until we fell asleep together, then woke from our nap to shower together and head down for lunch.


At lunch, we made conversation with other guests, and exchanged greetings with workers we knew by now, who ambled around the tables. As usual, we only ate a little of the Western fare, opting for the native African foods from the other table, which were delicious.

Shasha and Goma came by, with plates of food, and an older woman.

“This is our mother. Her name is Makemba,” said Shasha.

“Please join us,” I said. We made space for the three of them to sit by us and eat lunch together.

“I’m pleased to meet you, Makemba,” I said, “Your daughters have been wonderful hosts.” I eyed her up and down. As the girls had said, their mother was very attractive, a big broader in face and chest. She wore a bright yellow head wrap, and a western-style shirt with a plunging neckline, exposing generous cleavage. The sisters had said their mother wasn’t yet 40, but didn’t get nearly as much attention from the guests, which seemed foolish to me. Makemba was clearly hot, by any culture’s standards.

“I’m pleased to meet you,” said the woman, in a deeply accented, rich voice, while smiling at me.

“She speaks very little English,” explained Shasha, “just the words for sex, that she learns in the classes. But I’m happy to translate for you.”

“Tell her,” said Helen, “that my husband and I have really enjoyed you and your sister, both sexually, and as very helpful guides to the resort.”

Shasha exchanged some long sentences with her mother in whichever Congolese language they spoke, and they both smiled.

“You said before, you might want to enjoy sex with her?” said Shasha. “She would be very grateful for the tip.”

“Of course, of course,” I said.

“We could send her to your room, or...” Shasha giggled, “you could take her outside for sex. I remember that you especially like it outdoors.”

I laughed, “Maybe. But I’d want you and your sister to be there too ... to translate.”

“And maybe for you to have sex with your mother, also?” interjected Helen. “Trevor and I just had a great workout this morning with the Dinka pair you introduced us to. What do you think, honey? She looked at me with lust in her eyes. “Shall we make mothers and daughters the theme of the day?”

I laughed and nodded, then looked at Shasha.

“Yes,” she said carefully. “I can have sex with my mother. We have done that in our training, and one other time. But she has never had sex with Goma before.” She turned to her mother and sister and launched into a rapid-fire conversation.

“I don’t want you do anything you’re not comfortable with,” I tried to interject.

They continued on, until seeming to come to a conclusion.

“I’m surprised, but she says she’ll do it,” said Shasha. “I tried to make sure she is comfortable and let me know anything in particular she might not want to do. But she is certain she will enjoy any sex act, with you and your wife, or with my sister and I.”

“I ... sex...” said Makemba said to me. “Very sexy for you. Mama ná muana.”

“That’s ‘mother and child’ in Ki-kongo,” explained Shasha.

“Great!” said Helen. “I know my husband will want a proper bed, and I’d like to see where you live. Could we go there to have sex?”

Shasha considered it. “Yes. My sister and I are advanced workers here, we live in a good house nearby. There are nice beds.”

“Great!” I said. “But one last thing, Goma, we haven’t heard from you. I know you are happy having sex with your sister, but are you ready to do it with your mother too?”

“Yes, sir.” Goma smiled at me, and spoke with pride. “Shasha and I are very experienced, we are full-service workers. We do rough sex, we do watersports, we do anal sex, and BDSM and other kinky things. You are asking me to lick my mother’s pussy, it is not such a big thing. I am good at it and I think she will enjoy it.”

“Are there toys and lube at your house?”

“No,” said Shasha. “I will bring some with us.”

We finished our lunch, and left as a group. Shasha swung by the concierge desk and grabbed a duffel bag as we departed the resort building. She seemed to be the natural leader, taking us on a winding path out the southern gate of the resort’s wall, past fruit trees to a series of bungalows.

“Welcome, please make yourself comfortable,” said Shasha as she waved us through the door. “Please excuse me, mother and I will go get cleaned up for any kind of sex. Goma will stay with you.” She headed off with her mother in tow. Helen and I looked around. It was a simple, clean dwelling, just two rooms and a kitchen. Both rooms had beds.

“Where do you sleep?” asked Helen.

“My sister and I sleep in this bed,” said Goma. “Mother and grandmother sleep in that bed.”

“I see,” said Helen. “Grandmother?”

“Yes, she came with us from the village, of course we could not leave her.”

“Of course.” Helen’s eyes twinkled. “Would it be appropriate if my husband had sex with her also?”

Goma looked surprised, then laughed. “Oh! Certainly. She is not a sex worker here, but she would accept a tip. But she is old.”

“How old?”

Goma thought for a second. “51 years.”

“That’s not that old,” I said. “When my wife and I swing, sometimes the other swingers are in their 50s. They’re perfectly fine and they know how to have sex. You and your sister and mother are very attractive women, your grandmother must be fine.” I pondered. “And your mother, Makemba, she is how old?”

“38 years, sir.” I did some arithmetic in my head. Both generations had their children pretty young, which I guess was pretty typical for an African village. “I will go and find grandmother, we will get clean for sex, and I bring her here.”

“And would you be comfortable having sex with her, too?” asked Helen.

Goma laughed. “Of course, I will do anything. But she will think it is strange. I will ask her.”

Goma left, and a couple minutes later Shasha and Makemba came back, looking freshly dressed in brightly colored, attractive African skirts and loose tops.

“I saw Goma and I heard your plan,” said Shasha, laughing. “My grandmother! Very surprising.” She led her mother by the hand over to us, as if presenting her. “Would you like to start having sex with us now?”

“No hurry,” said Helen. “Let’s wait until the others get back. In the meantime, just come sit by us.”

The women sat beside us on the bed. The similarity was striking, with just 16 years separating them.

“Tell us about your childhood, your village, how you came here,” said Helen. “I’d like to get to know more about your family before we have sex with them.”

“Most of our story is sad,” said Shasha. “I try to avoid telling the sad parts to guests.”

“Then tell us the happy parts,” suggested Helen.

“OK, yes. My mother’s father was a wealthy man...” Shasha launched into a full story, of their life in their village, how they grew food, how they played as children, how hard their mother worked to provide for them. Her voice glowed with pride and love when she spoke of her mother. She skipped nearly over the loss of her father and younger siblings. She told of first hearing the rumors of a “sex village” where everyone became wealthy and health care was free. Then one day a truck came by the village, and a call went out for volunteers.

“Many of us came out, “said Shasha, “wanting to know if it was true, what we had heard. The recruiters gathered us together in an area. First, they asked if we were comfortable removing our clothes, being naked in front of everyone. A few girls left, the rest of us removed our clothes. Then, they apologized to a few girls, that they were not attractive enough to work at a resort with foreigners. I felt sad for them, as they left. Then, a very pretty young man stepped forward, and removed his clothes. They asked us if were comfortable sucking on his cock, in front of everyone. My sister and I looked at each other and laughed. We were 16 and 17 years old, we had not taken husbands so were still virgins, but sucking cock was not new to us. And he was a very pretty young man, and he looked kind. A few more girls left, but my sister and I happily got on our knees and sucked his cock for a minute, very gently. We had passed the test! There were five of us from my village who were taken to the next town, where there was a clinic. There they confirmed we did not have HIV or any other diseases, so we were accepted. We went back to my village, and had to convince my mother and grandmother that we should do this, that my sister and I would be sex workers, and earn a lot of money and live much better. She was very uncertain, but our situation in the village was not good, not just our poverty but also great danger. So, my mother agreed, and we came here.”

I looked at Makemba, and she gazed back at me with a soft smile. I thought about how hard her decision must have been, to leave the only home she knew, with no way to know if what they were promised would be true, that her daughters would be treated well or not.

“My mother was with us for most of the training,” continued Shasha. “When she saw it was done gently, she also wanted to join. They looked at her naked body and decided she was attractive enough, at 33 years old, and she passed the health tests. So she joined. In the training classes, the first this we learned was to enjoy kissing and foreplay and oral sex. The students with more experience practiced on us. That was very easy for me to learn to enjoy.” Shasha laughed.

“You were still virgins?” asked Helen.

“Yes. We physically lost our virginity in the clinic, a doctor did it without pain. And in the training, we learned to enjoy tongues and fingers and toys inside our pussies, gently stretching us.”

“Who was the first man inside you?”

“We got to choose. My sister and I chose the same boy we liked. He was very nice, and it was fun to have him inside me, even though it wasn’t until much later I learned to have an orgasm that way.”

“You said you had oral sex with your mother, in the training?”

“Yes. We were usually in pairs for the training. One day I am paired with my mother.”

“I’d really love to know how she felt about that.”

“OK.” Shasha turned to her mother, and exchanged some sentences. “She says, it felt very strange at first. We were to practice lesbian sex, so it was kissing, and mutual masturbation, and finally eating pussy. We had both practiced this with many other women and girls, so we knew what to do. The acts themselves we had both learned to enjoy. But for her...”

Makemba interjected, and more conversation ensued in their Bantu dialect.

“Yes,” continued Shasha. “She says, holding me and kissing me like a lover was easy. But she was very uncertain about actually licking me. We were on the training cots, and my legs were spread in front of her face, and she had to look up at my face for a minute to see me smiling to know it was OK. Then when she finally licked me, it was surprising.” She looked at us. “This part of her story, you might not believe.”

“Tell us,” encourage Helen gently.

“My mother says, when she licked my pussy, she felt a sensation on her own pussy, as if she were licking herself. Perhaps because of our bond, how much she has loved me and raised me.”

“I believe her,” said Helen. “That’s a beautiful story, and I’m glad she shared it with us.”

“Thank you,” I added.

Just then, Goma came through the door, followed by an older woman.

“Hi!” said Goma brightly, seeing us all sitting on the bed. “This is our grandmother, Jeta.”

“Hello, welcome,” said Helen, waving them over to sit on the bed with us. The bed was getting crowded.

“Her name means ‘encircled’ in our language,” said Shasha. “As in, to be surrounded by friends and protected.”

“That’s a beautiful name,” said Helen. I looked Jeta up and down. She wore a loose dress, with a floral pattern. Sure, there were some wrinkles on her cheeks, but it was easy to see her as a sensual being, and she still held some of the beauty she shred with her daughter and granddaughters. She was smiling at us gently.

“I ... am ... pleased to meet you,” she said, clearly stretching the limits of her English knowledge.

“I explained to her,” said Goma, “that we had a guest who would like to try having sex with her. I told her you are very kind and gentle.” Goma smiled at me. “She said yes immediately. I was surprised. It has been 10 years since she had sex with anyone.”

“And have sex with you and your sister,” added Helen. “She’s OK with that?”

A long family conversation ensued between the African women.

“She is OK with it, in principle,” said Shasha finally, smiling at us. “And for a good tip, she will try it. She says she gets to keep the tip herself. She has not had money of her own for many years, and there are things she can buy here, she would like to have.”

“That’s fine,” said Helen laughing. “Well, we can start having sex then! Trevor, honey, I called all the shots last time. Do you want to lead this time?”

“Sure,” I said.

I looked at the four attractive African women, three generations, considering their beauty and sexual experience, and their varying levels of comfort with what I was about to ask them to do. They looked back at me patiently, smiling.

“First of all,” I said, “You are all clearly beautiful, intelligent and resourceful women, and my wife and I are very fortunate to be invited into your home and to have sex with you. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, sir,” said Shasha.

“Let’s start you in pairs. Shasha with your mother, Goma with your grandmother. Please stand by the bed and face us.”

They slowly moved into position, facing us expectedly.

“Now, strip each other, and make out. Shasha, you can leave that beautiful yellow wrap on your mother’s head.”

Shasha and Goma giggled. They each spoke a few sentences to their older relative, no doubt explaining what “strip and make out” meant. First, they slowly removed each other’s clothes. Makemba’s shirt came off, and her breasts were indeed much larger and looser than her daughter’s, but still very attractive. Jeta’s dress came off. Her breasts and belly did sag a fair bit, but her waist and wide hips were very attractive. When they were naked, each pair pulled into an embrace. Their breasts nestled, their mouths met, their hands roamed, caressing each other.

“This is already good,” said Helen, taking off her shorts.

Jeta seemed to take a minute to get the hang of French-kissing Goma, but soon she was into it. Goma also had to make the first move of caressing her grandmother’s breasts and body before Jeta reciprocated by fondling her granddaughter’s perky tits and curves. Next to them, Sasha and her mother took no time at all to get into passionate kissing and touching. Shasha sucked on her mother’s nipple, eliciting a moan of pleasure. I considered that a good sign, moaning already.

“That’s beautiful, ladies,” I said. “Girls, let’s lay your mother and grandmother out here on the bed so we can all touch them.”

The older women were led to gently lay back on the bed, side by side. Helen and Goma were on one side, and together they caressed Jeta’s body. Shasha and I were on the other side, and together we caressed Makemba. Just as I had concluded while looking at her clothed, Makemba’s naked 38-year-old body was still hot by anyone’s tastes. I felt the heft of her large dark breasts, and caressed her belly down to her shapely hips, gently spreading her legs, and ran my fingers over her labia, exploring the dark folds, spreading them to find her pink inner folds. She was already wet. Shasha was bending down to suck her mother’s tits. I noticed that one of her own tits was hanging near her mother’s mouth, so I led the nipple to Makemba’s lips, who got the idea and sucked it.

“Nice,” said Helen. “A titty-nine. Goma, let’s see you try it too.” Goma nodded and bent forward to put one of her modest nipples in her grandmother’s mouth, then grasped one of Jeta’s loose breasts, brining it up to suck. Helen shifted down to spread Jeta’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.