Sex Tourism: Africa - Cover

Sex Tourism: Africa

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple travel to a sex resort in Africa, and discover the range of activities the eager sex workers will happily engage in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Day 3

I woke up again to the feeling of a hot mouth around my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw it was Shasha, topless, down between my legs doing the sucking.

“Good morning, Trevor!” she said brightly. “I’m sorry about last night. By the time I came to check if you needed anything, you and your wife were already asleep.”

“It’s OK, we were fine, we just needed to sleep,” I assured her.

Helen came in from the bathroom, wearing a towel around her waist, freshly showered and smiling. “Good morning, honey. Goma’s going to teach me to use a strap-on this morning. You can watch, or maybe you want to go off and get into some trouble of your own?”

“I do have some ideas,” I said, “but first, breakfast.”

We got ready and went down. Over breakfast, I explained to Shasha.

“I’d like to fuck some women in their natural setting. Not just workers here at the hotel. Almost all the work on this island is done by women, right?”

“Yes. They wash the clothes, work in the fields, and everything else.”

“Can I fuck some women while they do that? Or would that be rude to interrupt?”

Shasha giggled. “You are a guest. And you wouldn’t be the first to venture away from the resort. Women here are prepared to have sex anywhere.”

“I’m also concerned about comfort. Trying to have sex on that cot yesterday was awkward. It would have been easier on a bed, or even on the ground, but the ground is pretty hard too.”

“I can help. I can come with you, and carry a roll. You know, a sleeping roll?”

“Like a portable mattress? That’s brilliant.”

“Good. I will go find one, and then let me know when you are ready to go.”

I kissed Helen goodbye as she went off to her strap-on session. Shasha came back carrying a bulky roll of bedding, and we set out.


We passed a number of women on the way out, who smiled and waved to emphasize their availability, but I was seeking something else.

The first women that fit my desire was a pair of workers pruning a hedge, just outside the gate of the resort. I stopped and watched them for a minute. One looked 20-something, the other 30-something. They wore somewhat Western clothes, skirt and loose tops. They stopped clipping the hedge, setting down their shears as they saw us approach.

“Hello!” they waved.

“Hi ladies.” I saw that they both had pouches around their necks. “I would like to fuck both of you.”

They seemed surprised for only a second. “Yes, sir,” said the older one. “We come ... with you... ?”

“No, I’d like to fuck you right here, right now. Is that OK?”

They looked at each other, then back at me, and smiled. “OK, sir!”

“Do you know them?” I asked Shasha.

“Yes, sir. They are from my country. They are cousins. Not my cousins, I mean, they are cousins of each other, and good friends.”

“Cool. You!” I pointed to the older one. “Get on your knees, and eat her pussy?”

She seemed surprised again, but only for a second. Quickly, she dropped to her knees in front of her cousin, lifted the younger woman’s skirt, and pressed her face forward.

“That’s good,” I said, walking up to them, reaching for the younger woman and caressing her, un-buttoning her top. “I’m going to fuck you right now, and I want to feel your naked tits under me when I do it.”

“Yes, sir.” She helped me get the top off, and there was no bra. I played with her breasts and nipples a bit, feeling their heft, then turned to Shasha. “Can you put that roll down right here?”

“OK,” she said, unrolling it onto the grass beside the hedge.

It took only a few seconds to pull the older woman aside, push the younger one down onto the roll, lay on top of her in missionary, and sink my cock into her. She squealed with surprise as the sudden penetration, but she was wet enough from the licking she had received. I felt her erect nipples brushing against my chest as I thrust into her. I allowed myself just a few minutes to savor the spontaneity of it, fucking this young woman right next to the hedge she had been working on.

“You,” I said, pointing to the older woman as she stood watching, “strip naked.”

“Yes, sir.” It only took seconds for her to lose her skirt and her shirt. Her breasts were larger than her cousin, yet there was still no bra.

“I’m going to fuck you next, so let’s make sure your pussy is wet. Come sit on your friend’s face.”

“Yes, sir.” She stepped onto the roll facing me, put her legs carefully on either side of the younger woman’s head, and gracefully lowered her hips. As they made mouth-pussy contact, I pushed up onto my hands and found myself facing those large tits, so I sucked on them as I thrust.

I spent a good ten minutes there fucking. By that time, the older woman had already come once on her friend’s mouth. I pulled out and had them switch positions, pushed into the older one on her back, and fucked her for a pleasant stretch of time. Her breasts were large enough to do a lot of jiggling on each thrust.

I let myself get pretty close to coming, and debated it to myself while thrusting. The sun, the grass, the open air, the spontaneity, all of this was wonderful and arousing, did I really need to come? I decided I didn’t, stopped, pulled out, and thanked them. They seemed surprised, but happily accepted their tips as they pulled their clothes back on and got back to work. Shasha rolled up the mat, and I pulled my shorts back on.

“That was great,” I said. “Let’s find some more.”

“The fields where we grow the vegetables are just a short walk this way,” said Shasha.

We wound our way down the gravel road and took a side path, turned left and walked through a line of short acacia trees and dry grass. There were irrigation pipes, a field with various things growing, and one part that was being turned over. I smiled when I saw a line of workers there, all women, doing something with hoes, either weeding or turning the soil. As we walked up, one of them smiled and waved.

“I want to fuck all of them,” I said to Shasha.

She laughed. “You might be able to.” She whistled and waved her arms. The women in the field set down their tools and came over to us. They were various heights and ages, seven in total. One of them didn’t have a pouch around her neck. They looked at me expectantly.

“You,” I said, pointing to the pouch-less woman. “You’re not available?”

“No, sir.” She looked at me shyly. There was chatter between the women in some local language.

“She’s on her period,” explained Shasha.

“Ah, no problem. The rest of you, you’re available for me to fuck, right now, right here?”

There was another burst of chatter between them, then each turned to me and said “Yes, sir.”

“Great. You six, strip naked.”

It was a delightful process to watch all the clothes being removed, and placed carefully into little piles on the ground, to see each distinct body, different hips, legs, breasts. There was some variation to the body shapes and sizes, but all were attractive women in their prime. I considered that this was hardly a coincidence; they were chosen not only their need and willingness to do sex work, but also chosen to be attractive to foreign men. Six random women working in a field somewhere in Africa would be unlikely to be as consistently attractive as these, not just by their own cultural standards of beauty, but also by the standards of their foreign guests.

Finished stripping, they stood in a line, facing me.

“Beautiful. Now stand with your legs spread. Clasp your hands behind your back. Stick out your chest, and push your butt back.”

It was clear they didn’t all understand the instruction, but a couple did, and the others copied. I went to the first woman, feeling the softness of her breasts, running my hands over her buttocks, examining her. Her face was pretty and her breasts had a lovely curvature, accentuated by her posture.

The next woman was older, almost breastless, but had an impressive booty and powerful-looking thighs. I went down the row, feeling their skin, evaluating them in the most shallow way, by which physical traits I found the most attractive.

“You,” I said to the pouch-less woman, who was still fully clothed. “Is your mouth available?”

“Yes, sir. I suck you?”

“No, I want you to get on your knees and lick the pussies of the other six, from behind.”

She took a moment to understand. “Yes, sir.” She went to the first woman beside her, knelt down carefully, used her hands to spread the woman’s butt cheeks, and reached in with her tongue to lick. I pulled off my shorts, got in front of the same woman, motioned for her to bend forward, took her head in my hands, and pulled her mouth down onto my cock, gently fucking her mouth. After a couple minutes, we moved down to the next woman, then the next. Each did a fine job of balancing, pushing her hips back to get licked, and letting me hold their head to use their mouths.

Shasha had already laid the roll out on the ground, waiting expectantly for me to start fucking the women.

“OK, now,” I said, pulling out of the last woman. “You three.” I pointed. “You have the best tits, I’m going to fuck you missionary. The others, you have the best asses, I’m going to fuck from behind. Is any of you trying to get pregnant by a guest?”

“I am, sir.” said one very dark-skinned woman with wide hips.

“OK, you’ll be last.” I pointed to a plump woman with the largest breasts. “You first.” I pointed to the mat.

This woman’s plumpness felt lovely as I got on top of her on the soft roll, her soft skin caressing me as I slid into her. I sucked on her tits and gave her a good hard fucking. It was so nice, I could have kept going for an hour there, but there was a lot of pussy yet to go. The woman under me seemed disappointed when I pulled out and motioned for her to leave the mat.

“You next,” I said pointing to the next in line. “Here on your hands and knees. You’ve got an amazing ass.”

She got down in front of me, I put my hands on that ass, spread her cheeks to find her pussy, and sank in. I found a good rhythm and depth. I gave her a good hard fucking, then moved on, one after the next.

The very last was the dark-skinned woman. She had a pretty face, her fuzzy hair was a bit longer than the other women, and very shapely body. She got on the mat and spread her legs, reached down to spread her pussy open with her fingers, and smiled at me.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Aisha, sir.”

“Do you want me to make you pregnant, Aisha?”

“Yes, sir. Please.”

I lowered myself and slipped inside her. She cried out happily as I sank in, her pussy adjusting to my size. I sucked on her tits as I thrust, then noticed her pretty face was smiling at me, so I kissed her as well. She seemed a little surprised at the kiss, but smiled and kissed me back with tongue. She rocked her hips eagerly, trying to take me deeper. I had been close to coming in each pussy already, so I was on a hair trigger. I held out for as long as I could, then finally let go, deep inside, the head of my cock right up against her cervix, flooding her womb with my sperm.

Slowly, I pulled out, had one of the women suck me clean from all the pussy juice, put on my clothes and tipped each one of them. They put on their clothes, picked up their tools and went right back to work, laughing and chattering with each other, no doubt about the funny white guy who wanted to have sex in a field.


“How did your morning go?” asked Helen when I arrived back up at the resort hall. She was already eating lunch, with Goma and other three women around her.

“I fucked eight women this morning,” I said, coming around to kiss her. “Two of them where they were working on a hedge, six of them out in a field, and I did my best to impregnate one woman that wanted it.”

“That’s great honey.” She smiled. “Sounds like you got to enjoy your thing for outdoor sex. I learned so much about strap-ons today, and I fucked Goma and a lot of women this morning too, including these three.” She motioned to the pretty women around her.

“Your wife, she even make me come.” said one of them.

“It was awesome,” said Helen.

We had a nice lunch, then a long nap through the hottest part of the early afternoon.


After our nap and another shower, Helen and I took Shasha’s advice and walked down to the school. It looked much like any other school in Africa, with two long buildings set around a clearing. Walking around and looking through the doorway, we saw that class was in session. One building held two rooms, each of which appeared by English instruction. The students there were all ages, from children up to the elderly, mostly female with a few men and boys. In the other building, the students appears to be mostly young women in their teens and twenties, a couple teenage boys, and a female teacher.

“Welcome, come in!” said the teacher as we came near the doorway. She was a lighter-skinned African woman and wore a classic uniform, a dark short dress over a long-sleeve white garment. It was snug on her wide hips.

“Is this the sex class?” asked Helen.

“Yes, yes. We welcome guests to watch or assist with the class. Would you like to take a seat?”

We looked around and saw that half the room was desks facing a blackboard, the other half was cots and narrow beds, close together in rows. The students were sitting at all the desks, so we found a bed to sit on facing the front of the room. We read the blackboard. At the top was the words “Anal Sex” in big letters, then a lot of description under that in English and German, and beside it was a giant anatomical sketch, a cross section of a woman’s pelvis, showing the relationship of the vagina to the colon with all the little parts labeled, the Latin names and common names in several languages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.