Sex Tourism: Africa - Cover

Sex Tourism: Africa

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple travel to a sex resort in Africa, and discover the range of activities the eager sex workers will happily engage in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Day 2

I woke up to the sensation of a mouth on my cock.

“Mmmm,” I mumbled. “Not a bad way to wake up.”

I heard giggling. “Get up, sleepy head,” said Helen. “There’s a whole day of crazy sex ahead of you, and you’ve slept in long enough. Breakfast is almost over.”

“Fuck breakfast,” I said, “this is an excellent blowjob.” I cracked open my eyes to see it was Goma, kneeling naked beside me on the bed, doing the sucking.

“Fuck breakfast?” asked Shasha, giggling. “Would you like me to fuck breakfast, sir? If you like, we can bring the breakfast food to this room, and you can watch me have sex with it.”

Helen and I laughed, and the girls laughed with us.

“I’m only half-joking, sir.” Apparently, the using-first-names thing wasn’t sticking. “Some guests like to eat their food off a naked woman. And there are certain vegetables that I can use to fuck myself, for your pleasure. I have experience.”

“Thanks, but not this morning,” I said smiling. “But I do like the idea of bringing food up.”

“We’ll go get some,” said Helen. “And just remember, you’ve already come in Goma’s mouth yesterday, but you haven’t fucked her yet.”

“That’s right,” I said, reaching down to pull Goma’s head off my hard cock. “Let’s fuck.”

“Yes ... Trevor” she said sweetly. “I have been waiting to feel you inside me.”

Shasha and Helen left the room while I rolled Goma over and entered her in missionary. We kissed as I slowly found a comfortable rhythm in her wet young pussy. It was oddly like making love. It was very different from fucking Shasha outside in the hot sun the previous morning. We were in no hurry, a slow gentle fuck, taking our time.

Shasha and my wife came back with food, lay it out on a table and began to nibble, watching us fuck. I gave it to Goma strong and steady, she moaned and wiggled her hips and squeezed her pussy around me. Without losing a stroke, I spent a few minutes sucking her adorable nipples.

“Looks like breakfast will have to wait.” said Helen.

“I don’t know about that,” I said. “Let’s see if I can fuck and eat. Do you have anything over there that I could eat off a nipple?”

“Stewed lentils, butter, and some rice pudding.” replied Helen.

“Bring ‘em.”

They all giggled as Shasha and Helen moved to sit on either side of us, taking turns daubing Goma’s nipples with food. I sucked the nipples clean, Goma giggled some more.

“It’s not very efficient, but it’s fun.” I said.

“Are you going to fuck for a while, or let yourself come this morning?” asked Helen.

“I might let myself come.” I stopped moving, holding myself deep inside Goma. “So let me ask the question. You girls seem very comfortable with each other’s bodies.”

“Yes, sir.” said Shasha.

“Of course”, said Goma.

“Are you also comfortable having sex ... with each other?”

Shasha smiled and paused. “The short answer to your question is, yes. My sister and I have sex with each other, for guests who wish to watch us together. Would you like that ... Trevor?”

My cock pulsed.

Goma giggled. “I can feel that he likes the idea.”

“Some guests have different attitudes towards incest.” Shasha regarded me carefully. “Some guests want us to treat it like something very forbidden, something we are reluctant to do. Other guests want my sister and I to act like we are crazy in lust with each other.”

“I just want you to act natural,” I said. “I mean, you don’t mind the taste of your sister’s pussy, do you?”

“Not at all. I like the taste of her pussy very much.”

“Good.” I pulled up onto my knees, my cock coming out of Goma and hanging there, hard and dripping with pussy juice. “I think it would be sexy for you to taste her on my cock.”

“Yes, very sexy” agreed Shasha, bending forward and taking me in her mouth. I let her suck me clean, then pulled back and thrust back into Goma.

“Now kiss her,” I instructed.

“Yes, I like kissing very much,” agreed Shasha, bending down and planting her mouth on Goma’s. There was no hesitation at all, it was a sexually charged tongue kiss. I started to thrust again, feeling harder than ever.

“Fuck, that’s hot.” said Helen, loosening her clothes, watching them kiss.

After a minute, without being instructed, Shasha broke the kiss and started to suck on her younger sister’s nipples. I think we were all moaning gently, myself close to orgasm, Helen beside herself with lust.

“Can you orgasm like this?” I asked Goma.

“No, sir. I like fucking very much, but I don’t orgasm this way.”

“But you do orgasm from getting your clit sucked?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Shasha, I’m going to come in your little sister’s pussy, and you’re going to eat my cum from her cunt, then make her come with your mouth.”

“Yes, sir. That sounds very sexy,” agreed Shasha.

“Oh fuck. I can’t wait.” said Helen, climbing onto the bed and sitting on Goma’s face. The girl had no choice but to start licking and swallowing my wife’s wetness. Helen thrashed her hips, riding her clit over Goma’s lips, tongue and nose, practically using her whole face to get off.

Helen’s display, along with Shasha’s eagerness to act out my desires, pushed me over the edge. I came hard and deep inside Goma. A minute later, as I pulled out, Shasha was right there to take my place, diving tongue-first into her sister’s pussy, seeking cum.

“That’s ... so ... fucking ... hot” gasped Helen, staring at the sister-sister incest, riding Goma’s face hard. “Oh my God, I’m coming. I’m coming!”

Helen had only just climbed off and collapsed beside us, when Goma reached hers, arching her back and gripping the sheets, coming on her big sister’s tongue.

For a minute there was just the sound of heavy breathing.

“Sir ... Trevor?” asked Shasha.

“Yes?”

“I am the only one here who has not had an orgasm this morning. I am very aroused so if you don’t mind ... may I commit some more incest, please?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Thank you!” Shasha quickly stripped out of her remaining clothes,, scampered up the bed and planted her pussy on Goma’s mouth, the same as Helen had done, only more gently.

“That’s so beautiful and kinky”, murmured Helen. “A sister-sister face-sitting.”

Either Shasha was really wound up, or the sisters knew exactly how to get each other off, because it barely took a minute of tongue-clit contact before Shasha came, adding her juices to Helen’s on Goma’s face. The room smelled like sex, a little like spunk and a lot like pussy.

“I need a shower,” said Goma giggling.

“I’ll take one with you,” said Shasha, “unless you need anything else, Trevor?”

“No, go ahead.”

They giggled and went off to shower together. I cuddled up to Helen on the bed, and we kissed through the afterglow of our morning orgasms.


Eventually, the four of us cleaned up and got ready to set out, with the goal of hiking to the top of the island. Helen and I dressed for protection from the sun. We were heading out of the resort, when Helen saw a young woman and called her over.

“This is Nkuli”, she said. I looked the woman up and down. Short, slender, and probably around 30 years old, very short hair. She looked familiar.

“I think we know her already, right?” I asked.

“She was under the table at dinner last night. You had your cock down her throat?”

“Oh!” I laughed. “Thank you for that, Nkuli.” The woman smiled and nodded.

“She’s very oral. I’d like to bring her along on our hike.”

“Sure. Let’s all go.”

We walked slowly, the sun beating down on us, watched our feet on the narrow path that wound around the dry hills. I walked just behind Shasha, who wore some very comfortable-looking colorful local outfit.

“I want to know more about you and your sister,” I asked. “You’ve been here four years?”

“Almost four years. We came here with my mother. My sister and I are less than a year apart, we were 18 and 19 years old.”

“Did you know what you were getting into?”

She laughed. “Well, of course I could not have imagined all the things I have learned and experienced. But yes, I knew that we would have a lot of sex, with strange men, and with women. I had been with a few boys my age, but never with an older man, and never with a woman. The woman who came to our camp, she was careful to not embarrass anyone. She spread the information as a rumor, first, that there was a place we could go and earn money and be treated well, and get an education, and get away from the camp. She said it was only for girls and women who liked sex. Well, I have always like sex. Even my first fumblings with a boy were very exciting. So I decided this was an opportunity for me.”

“And your mother and sister? Was your mother too old for sex work?

“My mother had us when she was very young. She is not even 40 years yet, and I think she is beautiful. She gets some attention from the guests, but not as much as my sister and I. Do you want to meet her?”

I laughed. “Meet? Well, certainly.”

“You should have sex with her, too. She would appreciate it.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I chuckled. “So, they trained you for this job?”

“Yes, very much. Learning English, and how to perform sex for the pleasure of a guest. There are a few men, both local men and European, who do the training. They are very careful to be gentle, to not scare away any potential workers. Some women decide it isn’t for them, and go back to where they came from. But others, like my sister and I, become very quickly comfortable with any kind of sex.”

“How did they teach you have sex with women?”

“An experienced woman was part of the group. She licked each of us, found ways to help us relax and enjoy it, and even have orgasms. After that, we practiced with each other. My sister and I were paired up. We learned to enjoy each other. That made us very popular. We left the training camp before the others. Of course, the training didn’t end there. On this island, we stayed in a hut at first, and then a real house, and we worked our way up to be greeters and guides. We attend school most days when we aren’t busy with guests. Unlike what you saw in the sex show, there is a lot of real learning there, especially English. My sister and I are guides for about twenty guests every year. Some are rude, some are very nice. Some are rough, and I have learned to enjoy that too. You and your wife are very gentle.”

“Did you have any other siblings?”

“They were lost. I’m sorry, that is the sad part of our story. We try not to tell the sad parts of our story. The guests don’t come here for that. They come for lots of sex and happiness.”

“You don’t have to share anything you don’t feel comfortable with. I think you and your sister are wonderful, smart, and talented.”

“Thank you, sir.”

We walked on in silence for a while, and after a fairly long hike we arrived at the top. There were some kind of ruins there, perhaps an ancient stone fort, weathered away to almost nothing. We walked through the stones and came to a vantage point, where we could look down and see much of the island, including the resort and the trees and buildings around it.

“Great view.” I said.

“Yes. I know the only thing that would make it better.” said Helen smiling. “Nkuli, get down here.” The woman obediently crouched and put her head under Helen’s loose skirt, obviously getting busy. “Mmmm hmmm, lick my ass too.”

“She does that?” I asked.

“She’s very oral. She’ll stick her tongue anywhere.”

“I can lick you, too.” suggested Shasha.

“Great, idea, front and back.” agreed Helen. Shasha went over and put her face under Helen’s skirt from the front. “Oh, fuck, yes. My clit and my ass. Such hot little tongues. Oh, I could get used to this.”

Goma and I watched Helen for a bit, then I turned to her and we kissed, then I helped pull off her clothes. My hands went all over, caressing her tits, her ass. She felt lovely in the hot sun.

“You like my body, sir?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Maybe you would like to put the sun oil on me? It is good for me skin. There is a bottle in that bag there.”

I went to the bad and found the bottle. Not sunscreen, but some kind of body oil, coconut scented. I put a generous amount on my hands and started to rub down Goma. She leaned forward onto a large stone, with the view in front of us, spreading her legs slighting, giving me access to every inch of her skin. Helen was right beside us, watching how much I was obviously enjoying oiling up Goma. Goma seemed to be enjoying it as well, moaning as if her entire body was an erogenous zone. She moaned louder when I rubbed her buttocks, and between her legs.

“This is making me very hard,” I said.

“Mmmm-hmmm. Do you want to fuck me again, sir?”

“Maybe.” My hands were moving between her legs, over her labia, and her buttocks. I felt the soft little bulge of her sphincter. “Are you comfortable with anal sex, Goma?”

“Of course, sir. I would like to please you in any way I can. The sun oil works well as a lubricant.”

My fingers pressed, and one slippery finger slipped inside her ass. She moaned.

“How clean are you, Goma?”

“Very clean, sir. I just bathed with my sister, and we got very clean. My ass is also clean. See?” She reached for my hand, pulling it up to her mouth, and sucked on the finger that had just been up her ass. “See, I am very clean.”

“That’s fucking kinky! I love it.” said Helen, watching us intently.

“You are amazing,” I said, putting more oil on my fingers. I gradually got two fingers in Goma’s ass, and was working on a third, when I decided that she was warmed up enough. I got behind her and found the right leg spacing to put my cock at the right height to line it up, searched with the my fingertips and the head of my cock to find the right place, and slowly sank into Goma’s ass.

The sun beat down on us as I gradually thrust and worked my way deeper into her. The air was warm, but with the sun, everything felt hot. The rocks, Goma’s skin, the inside of her ass. I was holding her hips and thrusting steadily. The thing about anal sex, which I know from experience with my wife, is that the first part is always the hardest. The longer it goes on, the easier it is for the recipient. So after a few minutes, I could feel Goma’s ass getting used to me and I started to really thrust. The exercise just added to the heat, and sweat ran down my body.

“That looks hot,” said Helen, watching me go balls-deep up Goma’s ass.

“In more ways than one!” I agreed. “Now this is a vacation. Outdoor sex, a pretty young woman and a tight hot ass-fuck.”

“You going to come again?” asked Helen. “Two times, and it’s not even lunch.”

“I don’t care. I’ll see how long I can hold out, but I’m coming for sure. Her ass is just too good.”

“I wonder if we can make her come too. I want to feel what going on.” Helen stepped away from her front-and-back licking, and reached down between Goma’s legs. I felt my wife’s fingers slip inside Goma’s pussy, felt them moving around.

“My clit,” said Goma gasping.

“Yes”, I said, “can you come this way?”

“Yes! I am going to come.”

“Yes, let’s make her come,” said Helen, her voice thick with lust. “I want to watch her coming with your cock up her ass.”

I thrust and dripped sweat, Goma stopped pushing back at me and just gasped, Helen found Goma’s clit. Shasha got up off her knees and stood beside us, smiling, caressing her sister’s oiled naked body, playing with her nipples.

“I don’t know how much longer I can hold out,” I gasped.

“I’m coming!” cried Goma. I felt her pussy and ass clench involuntarily, and it was too much for me, I came long and hard deep inside her. Goma’s legs wobbled, so Helen and Shasha helped hold her up as she twitched and my hard cock pulsed in her.

I hugged Goma’s slippery hot naked body as well, a group hug in the glow of our two orgasms. Slowly, almost reluctantly, I pulled out of her ass.

“I clean,” said Nkuli.

“You clean?” asked Helen.

“With my mouth, ma’am.”

“She’s very oral,” explained Shasha, “and we did just bathe. May she clean you?”

“I guess so,” I said smiling.

Nkuli, still on her knees, crawled to us and took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking. I looked into her face for any sign of discomfort that she was tasting Goma’s ass on my cock, but there was none. In fact, she seemed to be humming with pleasure

“Wow, that’s kinky.” said Helen.

“Most of the women here will do this, if it is clean enough,” explained Shasha. “I can show you, on my sister, if you like?”

“Sure,” encouraged Helen.

Shasha dropped to her knees and pressed her face between Goma’s buttocks. I watched her tongue come out and fasten itself to her sister’s sphincter, licking and soothing, and I suppose getting a bit of my cum on her tongue as well.

“This is amazing,” said Helen. She took care of handing coins to each of them to put in their pouches.

When we decided we were “clean” enough, we put our clothes back on and did the long hike back down the hill.


After lunch the sisters went off to school. Helen and I took a long nap. We were beginning to realize how it’s a good idea to nap in the hottest part of the day in the tropics.

We woke up and showered together, then lounged around our hotel room until the sisters came back to check on us.

“Hello Trevor, hello Helen,” said Shasha. “Can we assist you with any more sex today?”

“What do you think?” Helen asked me. “You’ve come twice already, do you have another adventure in you today, or do you want to save it for later?”

“I’m curious,” I said to Shasha. “You said that women learn to perform sex with their relatives, like you and your sisters?”

“Yes,” Shasha smiled. “Not all of them enjoy it as much as we do. For some it is just sex work. But nobody does it if they truly do not want to. Some ethnic groups have very strong taboos against it, at least for men and women. But it is not such a strong or common taboo, women together.”

“That includes mothers and daughters?”

“Yes. Would you like to see that? I know of many women here who would be happy to show you.”

“Yes, I’d like to see that. And perhaps fuck them as well. I do feel recharged after my nap.”

“My dear, amazing husband.” said Helen smiling. “You’re a fucking machine.”

“One woman I am thinking of, her name is Ayer,” explained Shasha. “We may find her in the hotel, she may be busy with a guest, or she may be at her hut.”

We slowly dressed in our lightest clothes and departed. Goma asked to be excused as she wasn’t needed, so it was Shasha that led us around the hotel and across the ground. We saw a number of guests and workers in various stages of sex, and some workers walking around alone or in pairs, but we didn’t find the woman Ayer. Shasha led us down through the grounds to the gate, then down the dusty road towards a group of houses and huts, simple round huts with thatched roofs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.