Boss's Whore - Cover

Boss's Whore

Copyright© 2021 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gail had no illusions about what her boss expected when he hired her. The salary and benefits exceed her worth as a high school dropout. Gail provided the noontime services her boss demanded and entertained him at her apartment in the evening. Gail was content to be able to provide a better standard of living than she ever expected for herself and her boys. That was until her boss demanded more from her and her boys. Along with her boss's new demands, Gail made demands of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It had been over a year and a half since Bob Whitman fucked her on the dining room table and enticed Billy to finger fuck her. She had come to loathe the man and Billy was fifteen and Steven would be eighteen in a couple of months. They had girlfriends and hated having to stay home on the Friday nights Bob came over for his entertainment. They only did it because they knew keeping her job and the money Bob paid for them to entertain him was needed for their mother’s plans for their future. They much preferred cuddling and having their mother all to themselves.

Gail wanted in the worse way to quit and move away with the boys but she was determined to do whatever she had to do to make enough money to put both of her boys through college. She had checked and the best schools with room and board would cost over 100k.

When Gail arrived at work on Monday morning the office was in an uproar. Small groups of people gossiping and whispering. Gail went straight to her desk and tried to look busy as she watched people going in and out of Mr. Whitman’s office.

Mr. Whitman’s chief financial officer approached Gail. A man that never spoke to her in all the time she was employed there. “You’re wanted in Mr. Whitman’s office, Miss. Peters.”

Gail knew something was wrong and was pretty sure she was being fired. She entered the office and a very striking woman with coal-black hair wearing an expensive white pantsuit and jewelry was sitting in Bob Whitman’s chair. Ralph was standing next to the desk with his hands clasped behind his back. The woman immediately addresses Gail, “Miss. Peters, I am Paula Whitman, Bob’s wife. I think you know my nephew Ralph O’Brian.”

Gail started to stand up, “I’m sorry Mrs. Whitman, I’m sure Ralph told you what I did here for your husband and I know what you must think of me. I will pack my personal item and be gone within the hour.”

Paula held up her hand to stop Gail from leaving, “Hold on Miss. Peters. The board has removed Bob as head of this company and I am taking over Bob’s duties. Yes, I know what you did here and have known since the day you were hired. I’m his wife. Don’t you think I was smart enough to have a few people keep an eye on him for me? Men in positions of power think they can get away with anything. Petty cash is not the only funds misused by my dear husband. You’re not the only one that was making money off of my husband’s need to feed his insatiable desire for sex. From what Ralph tells me he spent enough at the Starlight Men’s club to completely renovate the place. The fact that I own the club is not an excuse. He still used the company’s money illegally.”

“How you earned your living does not concern me. You see I earned my living just like you before I married Bob. I worked the pole, was a pretty good lap dancer if I do say so myself.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.